Now that microsoft is porting their games to PC

will PC gaming have finally something to play other than mmos and indies?

Not from Microsoft, they have mostly shovelware garbage.

the entire xbox lineup is coming soon

>a steam cuck talking about shovelware

lol

PS4/Steam

I don't mess with greenlight.
Kinda lookin forward to GoW4 on pc >_>

We have tons of games that will never ever come on your precious PS4 brick OP.
>all NIS Vita games
>all IF Vita games
>all Spike Chunsoft Vita games
How does it feel for you to miss all those games OP? Meanwhile we also take exclusives from your PS4, making it more and more worthless as time goes.
>PC=$700
>Sony player (not gamer, because gamers are dead to Sony)=400(PS4Pro)+450(Vita+ 2x 32GB memory cards)=$850
I'm not even counting PS+ you have to pay every month for online play.

Man you sound sad

...Wuh?

What is actually wrong with you? Jesus

>Unreal Engine 4

I'm pointing out facts.

When did OP state he uses a PS4?

Look it's another thread where angry console fans wait for PC fans to prove that they literally have double the library of every other platform from the last decade combined before they say
>quality over quantity
And then we talk about how console games are 90% rehash being perpetuated by restricted developers who are too afraid to lose their publishing fund for deviating to far from the mainstream path and then they say
>but our exclusives are better
And then it just goes in circles.

people literally don't know what shovel ware means anymore
i fucking hate kids

Definitions change to suit the times. Deal with it.

Is this what trolling has become?

It used to require skill and subtlety.

How much longer till lost odyssey on pc? It's the only 360 title I remotely care about.

>double the library, with lots of timeless classics with high replay value
>goes on and plays league of legends and pre-alpha early access open world vaporware zombie survivor #273 for meager 79,99$

Glorious pkeks are the worst.

>PC=$700
Yeah, no. Fuck off with this retarded hurr durr you can build a shitty pc and make it better than a console. No, the fucking point of a pc is that it doesn't have to be part of the fucking retarded home console war because it isn't limited by what's in the box. For example, my GPU alone cost me around $500 and it will likely last for another half decade, providing everything I could want in terms of performance until upgrading again and do things a home console user could never dream of.

I fucking hate everyone one of you little cunts who are obviously new to the whole pc gaming "thing", who constantly make these fucking stupid arguments in order to "compete" with home consoles. There is no competition, you fucking moron. Why in sweet fuck would you lower yourself to that? A home console simply cannot compare to what you are capable of putting together with a personal computer.

It's morons like YOU who are keeping these console shitters relevant by giving their overpriced drm boxes the as part of the conversation. There is nothing to fucking compare so fucking stop already. You only make everyone else who plays on a pc look worse by association. You aren't part of the cesspit that is console gaming, so stop opting to jump in the fucking mud and roll around with them. The appropriate course of action is to ignore them entirely, as you would a homeless war vet or drunk.

>PC is now nothing but an indie and bad console port machine

Geez - I remember when people called the PS4 that. Funny how things quickly changed.

All anti-PC shitposters are PS4 users.
Dude what I'm stating is if you go price vs price PC always wins because it'd cost less than buying a PS4 and a Vita to get what PC get. I personally went for something much bigger because I'm swimming in money right now.

But Microsoft have already ported their only relevant 1st party exclusive franchise to PC in Forza.

Literally who gives a shit about anything else?

I don't see how you would change the definition for shovelware. But sure, whatever floats your boat.

$700 PC
>to play indies and console ports

master race everybody

Wrong, they stated it would only be Xbox titles of a certain year. Look back and see they retracted those statements.

Rare Replay on PC when? I'd buy the shit out of it.