Play in an EU guild

>play in an EU guild
>everyone is determined to do their best
>no bullshit, nice people

>make a character on a NA server to join a certain /vg/ guild
>get gifted gold as a welcoming gift
>15 mins later people are literally talking about burgers
>small talk everywhere
>get congratulated for the smalles accomplishments (f. ex achievement for reaching level 15)

Am I too intelligent to play with Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iE_6_35YPbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are smalltime

No, you sound like you're in the right spot famalam.

>anime.
You are in no position to talk.

bump

no, you're just misinterpreting the fact that americans have very laid back/casual behavior by default. people will randomly bring up random shit if they want and people rarely care. there's always small-talk.

if they see the achievement popup and say "grats", then just ignore it. that's common.

nothing of what you said indicates lack of intelligence. it's mostly just culture/behavior

Cred Forums is a website for anime and manga related discussion.
Fuck off outsider.

>nothing of what you said indicates lack of intelligence. it's mostly just culture/behavior
Burgers are the laughing stock of the rest of the world; you can't really try and arguing your way out of this paper bag.
Also,
>behavior
The word is behaviour. Stop abusing the English language, you fat fuck.

No this is the video game board.

>the laughing stock of the world rules the world
You shouldn't be so hard on yourself buddy.

Europe is a pretty cool country.

At least we don't throw people we don't like off buildings, brohammed :^)

It's quite easy OP.

European players must go through this unofficial test. It's called learning a second language to an acceptable level.

See this is sort of an IQ test. So a lot of people drop out.

Holy shit how new are you, fucking reddit man

>Your American
>You literally can't debate any of this
>Your 250lbs(113kg for you Europeans)
>You dropped out of highschool

Why do you celebrate throwing away your culture by bending over backwards for us anglos?

Sounds like Americans are actually the nice people here and yuropoors are tryhards.

Even my grandma is laughing at ameriburgers right now

>Burgers are the laughing stock of the rest of the world;
Did you mean to say, "Burgers are the laughing stock of the world"? Also, was the semicolon actually appropriate there? I really have to question just who is actually abusing the English language at this point. Also,

>you can't really try and arguing
Did you mean "you can't really try and argue"?

>The word is behaviour.
In Great Britain and various other places, yes. Not in the United States.

As for the statement assuming that I am a "fat fuck", I won't argue that most of my fellow burgers are fat fucks. Fortunately, I actually don't overeat, and I also work out. I am definitely not a fat fuck.

Yeah but if you find your masters laughable then god only knows how poorly you think of yourselves.

Why are euros so obsessed with America?

>Americans in charge of spelling you're properly

It's your fucking native language, dumbfuck. Why do americans suck at their own language?

but I play on NA server of a game and part of a /vg/ server there even though im no American

and those guys contribute a lot

Don't you know the mainland Chinese are the new Americlaps?

Reality: none of that shit happened and OP just wanted to talk about America because he has a very unhealthy inferiority complex

Masters? You dont even 'master' the people in charge of you. You are just a bunch of idiots thinking highly of yourselves. Come back to this discussion when you don't need a gun to defend yourself.

He's right though. The only reason euros learn English is because anglo culture has taken over the developed world. I'm German and I can't deny it.

at least America is not overrun by the new Muslim invasion....yet

nice try Cred Forums go away

Don't worry senpai, there are fatter countries.

>mfw my state has a lower homicide rate than Canada

There's more people playing in america so there's bound to be more small talk.

every mmo has a lobby for small talk the only reason the EU ones are mostly just people talking about the game is that there's much much fewer people so no one ever gets online to just small talk.

grow up OP you're not "cool" for insulting America.

/thread.

>Play on NA servers because no Oceanic servers for like 10 goddamn years.
>Miss the guild raid that week, so pick up a pug raid
>Everytime a boss is killed, loud clapping over mic

Why do americans do this?

Join EU guild: it's normal
Join NA guild: it's normal
Join OP guild: it's gay

English is quickly becoming the universal language. All thanks to capitalism.

Oh I'm not American.
But we're speaking a language brought to relevance entirely by America.
Our lives are controlled by American tools and culture and services. We care more for American politics than our own.
We're cucked m8.

Having a 1/87 German heritage doesn't make you one fatty

You are right but he is not.
Being a 'master' doesn't mean that your country has an appealing culture to masses. They are masters when they are in control and they don't even control their own country then how would it be possible for them to control us?

What ? I got that and did that as well in an EU guild. Except there were nordics and germans in the guild so it was autism central (mostly because of the language barrier, especially on mic).
Americans just are laid back and casual online (and quick to anger If I may say so). It's just a different mindset.

You're fucking retarded kek

Living in germany doesn't make you german, achmed

No see the fact that they probably reside in Germany makes them German.

>join Cred Forums guild
>it's full of stuttering, attention whoring, erp'ing sissy faggots

thread should've ended here

> Redcoats will never have this glorious landmass to themselves
> Redcoats now forced to share their tiny shitty homeland with countless pakis and africans, by their own doing

Still butthurt from 1776 I see

depends on the game, really

If it doesn't have those, it has people unironically spouting memes

Nah depends only on the people. I'm part of a Cred Forums circlejerk started over a specific game. We're all not worthless trash human beings.
The /vg/ of the same game are worthless trash human beings.

>go to play on North American server

>it's actually full of South Americans

>Aussies don't have their own servers

>watch them rubber band around our servers with a 50000000 ping

>Our lives are controlled by American tools and culture and services.
You sound like a person mentally stuck in the 90ties. Anyway, examples.
>We care more for American politics than our own.
Stop projecting your own cuckdom onto others. I stopped using Cred Forums after a week or two because it's literally 90% American politics and I couldn't care less about random niggers being shot on their streets every other day. I have no idea what kind of a boring shithole you have to live in to find that garbage more interesting than whatever happens in your country or even the continent it's a part of.

>joining a /vg/ guild
>ever

your fault

I stopped using Cred Forums immediately because it's shit.

We is generalized. Perhaps you do not worship America. I don't. But 'you people' do. Just as 'my people' do.

Also it's nineties, not ninetyties.

>ninetyties
So following your logic it'd be ninetys. You're a fucking retard.

Idk, the NA experience sounds a lot more entertaining plus free gold for that leveling transmog.

No, the word is nineties, which if spelt with numerals goes 90s.

You typed 90 and then ties
90 is spelt ninety.

Previous letters in sequence sometimes must change as you add more.

>for that leveling transmog
what?

Oh and furthermore.
It is not 'my logic'
It is the English language.

I made the complete opposite experience.

>/vg/ guild
>expecting it to be something else than meme-spouting virgins
There is your problem.

>But 'you people' do. Just as 'my people' do.
You're either a very deluded American or come from some really shitty part of the world. Anti-Americanism has been going strong in Europe ever since the Iraq war.

double digit IQ detected reread what you wrote and see the flaw in your thinking, you dumb fucking retard

get out and don't come back

>/vg/
>expecting something about the same as a normal guild
Dumb faggot.

Nah even the third world talks shit about them. The pinoys are probably the only country left that likes the US legitimately.

Worship doesn't have to be positive though.

Again, this isn't my thinking. This is the English language. If you wrote or said 90ties you would reveal yourself as somebody inexperienced with the language.

The term you're after when you said '90ties' was '90s' or 'nineties'

You just tacked 'ties' at the end of '90'/'ninety'. Therefore you typed 'ninetyties'.

If I do have IQ below 100 then it sure must be embarrassing having to be taught an extremely simple language by me.

You're a fucking moron. If 90ties was ninetyties, 90s would stand for ninetys, but you're too fucking dumb to realize your explanation makes no fucking sense. You should literally kill yourself for coming up with these retarded excuses for your own lack of wit.

It IS 90s though

You fucking idiot. OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

Why?

youtu.be/iE_6_35YPbE

Because you're stupid. It's not about the term being correct, it's about you being semantically incorrect.

>He took the bait

it will happen after hillary wins

Why do Euros/Canadians get so butthurt in videogames when they play with Americans?
Is it because deep down they know we are far superior to them?