Literally who

literally who

Shit-posting about a shit game. The cycle is complete.

>all that cool shit for killing people
man I feel like going nonlethal was a bad idea, all I did was walk past everyone unless I absolutely had to knock them out and even then it was just a takedown or a tranq, meanwhile lethal gets fucking blade launchers and weapon mods and other cool shit

>That shit on Witcher 3 out of nowhere

Why are Witcher-Haters such assravaged children? They are literally the vegetarians of the videogame world, you'll know about it before they even ask.

>MD is the best game of the year

No, it's the biggest fucking disappointment of the year, easily.

>tesla
>peps

I mean yeah lethal gets some cool shit but nonlethal got some nice augs too

> MD biggest disappointment
So are we just gonna pretend that NMS never happened or...?

Anyone who didn't expect NMS to be shit is completely retarded.

refunded this in heartbeat. A FUCKING cash shop in a AAA title?

Already overpriced DLC announced as "Jensen Stories"

You can buy praxis kits... LITERALLY buy praxis kits, and they are SAVEGAME LOCKED

Do you guys even lube up anymore?

DX:HR was the shit, this is just another dry assraping. Have fun.

Same can be said for any game these days desu.

>DX:HR was the shit
Honestly, Mankind Divided is the same as HR with better gameplay and side missions and a worse main storyline.

This guy is trying way too hard.

You don't think you're a bit exagerating ?

The AI was too problematic, so we also had dumb it down to china bike welders levels of sight and intelligence.
Also, if the place is too big, people get lost.

Keep being a consumerdrone trying to savage something from a year because...

This. I also agree with the storyline BUT I did appreciate it for what it was, and the whole cop aspect was quite refreshing

witcher 3 came out last year though

>but muh DLC

Witcherfags are retarded, nothing new

hm

>series in which stealth is a huge component
>still hasn't advanced much past the original in the stealth department
AI is still shit, enemies still have no tools to see through invisibility or deal with vents, and they still haven't come up with many interesting stealth augs or items

The witcher hate transcends space and time.

and logic

>Entire video goes on about how great the game is
>never actually points out why it's a gods gift to humanity
>BUT BOY IS IT GOOD, yep PERFECT sequel
I mean he can enjoy the game all he wants, but you can't come here with "omg it's great, it's great its just works it's just great"
and expect me to take it seriously.

It was disappointing in several ways but there were way bigger disappointments this year. Like Hyper Light Drifter or Mirror's Edge or Star Ocean.

>still shitting on a game he never played in his videos and on his twiter nearly two years later

He is the epitome of asspain

When your asshole is fucked as loose by anti-witcherfags getting BTFO like they do, you need to express your discontent every damn day.

It holds shit better than their sphincters ever will.

>epitome
seems like your the asspained ones

Look who sucked the last of the cheeto dust off his sausage-thick fingers to wipe the sweat off of brow and finally respond.

It's okay, i enjoyed it but it has some major downsides, like console inventory that doesn't work properly and poor optimization.
Also i started Breach, thought its multiplayer, it's not, but still interesting since it has progression and i like that.
Is DLC any good? Didn't had time to try it out.

>DLC is still not out on PS4

I only have breach to complete now that I have every single trophy for the campaign. Hope they don't take too long

>caring about paid praxis kits while the game throws gazillions at you
I know you're a bait and making a satire of the morons shouting MUH MICROTRANSACTIONS each time they see one. But I hardly see the issue of milking idiots. It's not as if the game wasn't balanced to be played without paying a single buck.