What was your favorite game when you were 9?

What was your favorite game when you were 9?

Super Mario 64

Ape escape

Can't we go one thread without being racist?

One Must Fall 2097, I think?

I can't tell if thats a joke or not

Smash 64

It's whatever you want it to be.

Pokémon Silver.
Don't do this to me

Oh no way, I've been looking for this game for ages. I didn't recognize the name so I googled it, and one of the first pictures was of the level I remembered
I'd play as the guy on the left

I actually enjoyed this

Fall of the foot clan

Yazoo, bruh

>25 years ago

Holy fuck, I can barely remember what I had to eat for lunch yesterday?

KERSPLAT

>being 32 and on Cred Forums
why
how
underage detected

What part of "You're here forever" makes you think it's a lie?

I am 32 and i am posting on Cred Forums since 2003.
Remember, you are here forever.

The autism sets in early.

Zooommmmmmmmbbbs

Probably a mix of things - Pokemon Silver, DK64, Banjo-Kazooie, OOT... basically anything good on the n64

God, I don't know. Sonic 2, maybe.

Brave Fencer Musashi.

It's still my favorite game.

I don't remember the winner getting free beers but that's pretty cool.

I was 9 in 1994. It was a good year.

It's fun, but I don't like only being able to cycle items/weapons one direction. Never did beat it
top notch music and sound effects

Favorite game at that point in time was wind waker, now if we're talking of all time it's pic related and still is It was 2004 when I was nine

Woops forgot muh pic

Day one OG here. People really think they have a chance of escaping.

It was probably the X-Men arcade game or some other arcade beat'em up

34, man. and:

I think in 1991 I wasn't allowed a console or anything so Mario Land on a borrowed Game Boy is the closest I can get until I got a SNES.

welcome
TO DIE

Shadow is objectively low tier, saved only from Pyros tier because of his infinite grab.

Gargoyle and Katana are the top tier.

Jaguar, Shredder, and Thorn are high tier.

Flail would be high tier except Gargoyle hardcounters it, and Katana and Jaguar do pretty well against it. (Flail's anti-air is poor)

Nova is mid tier. He exploits the AI pretty well but his large size leaves him very vulnerable to comboes. Chronos is mid-tier too.

Electra and Shadow are meh, saved only from the poo basement since they have infinites available if you can stun your opponent.

Pyros is in the poo basement

There was a comic shop literally behind my house that had the six person cabinet and my older brother would take me over there and I would just watch him play forever and the shop keepers knew us well on account of us living right fucking behind them so they treated us almost like family, now that area is super ghetto and that place is a loan place with metal bars in the windows, I want to be a little child again

I enjoyed Pokemon when I Was 9 but I grew out of it

Melee

Still is one of my favorites.

Also played a shit load of Jedi Power Battles with my friend. We unlocked everything together.

You don't "grow out" of things. Either you still like sesame street, pokemon, warhead candy and breast milk, or you're lying

At that time it was probably Sonic Adventure 2.

I don't really like it anymore.

Jedi Power Battles was the only star wars game I liked. Never beat it, it was hard. Yellow lightsaber guy was cool.

Command & Conquer

I got F-zero X for my 9th birthday, so yeah. Shit was pretty goddamn hype.

>played original Super Mario Kart again a few months ago for the first time in years
>mfw the blatant cheating the ai does in higher ccs
Rubber banding ai I can understand to an extent but when they're literally dodging red shells that's where I draw the line

>Jedi Power Battles was the only star wars game I liked

Same here, not even a fan of Star Wars honestly, but a distant relative gifted it to us, and I loved it.

Qui Gon was my my main man.

And their bullshit thing where they can use their item whenever they want. Mario/Luigi worst for having star power at will

Darkstalkers The Night Warriors.

level 18?

2001...I think Tomb Raider 2.

I rode my bike with my friends to the mall to play that one. Sometimes we'd use rollerblades so we could see the screen better. The arcade attendants hated us for that one.

Loved this game! Too bad they don't make em like it anymore =_=

Diablo

Metroid Prime 2 and Custom Robo

Somewhat related but if I had a PS2 at the time it would have probably been .hack, I wanted to play that game real fucking bad back than and only got to it recently I adore it

what?

aww duude, 4 strength 4 stam

2 STR
4 STA

Who /headboneinteractive/ here?

Sonic 3

>9 in 2000
>Majora's Mask and Kirby 64
Don't make me choose.

Kirby is too easy but Fedora's mask makes you euphoric

Was it good? He looks cool, sneakers and sunglasses.