PSQuadruple has Bloudbourne

PSQuadruple has Bloudbourne.
WiiU has Bayonetta.
PC has Arma, STALKER, DotA2, Grim Dawn, Total War, Civ, PoE.

What does the Xbone have?

The ability to play games without using windows 10.

But I play games on my W7 2011 build.

AIDS.

>Arma, STALKER, DotA2, Grim Dawn, Total War, Civ, PoE
None of these games interest me.

Only attacks pc mustard race.
Faggot

Me too.

The only good game that requires Win10 to date is Forza Horizon 3. I mean, people say it's good, haven't tried it. Doesn't look bad for me.

At least you were trying.

Gears of War, Gaylo, Crackdown, Forza and Remedy Entertainment.

Of which all future iterations will playable on Windows 10

>all future iterations
That's not what you asked.

You didn't specify which games. Those franchises are no longer exclusive to the bone famalam

Crackdown still is.

>PC has Arma, STALKER, DotA2, Grim Dawn, Total War, Civ, PoE.

Is this supposed to be appealing?

Arma is absolute shit, I don't know why people even bring it up.

@352971481
what makes you say that?

It's pretty objectively a great game. Just super hard to get into seriously.

Bought it on sale christmas time, played around with it, had fun learning the game, but couldn't get into any actual servers because it was all squad tryout shit like in WoW.

Refunded and bought R6: S to play with my friends

Pretty boring attacking Xbone or xbox in general. It's a shit console that nobody cares.

At least it's not a WiiU and it has more games than the PS4. You sound like you have buyer's remorse tbqh

But Gears is on PC, Halo died after the first, Crackdown is literally who, Forza and Remedy games are on pc.

>and it has more games than the PS4
Stop eating up Cred Forumstard memes.
They're mostly wishful thinking, not facts.

>it's a Windows 10 is bad episode

Neither do BB and Bayonetta but you don't see me shitposting about it, do you?

what the hell do you play then?

Windows 10 is bad, and gets worse and worse on each forced update because they want to turn you into the product.

For example, they just announced that they're not doing those individual patches anymore, you will have to get the whole pack or no pack.
No choice into removing insidious shit and only get the security updates.
And this assuming you dug DEEP into the system to disable the evil forced auto update of course, that will most likely brick your system, given the microsoft track record.

Not him but One Way Heroics MC, Trillion (beta), Yomawari (beta), Firefly Diary, Conception 2.
Pic related. I might get the new Civ if it's not as shitty as Cred Forums is saying though.

I already disabled forced update long ago. Took 2mins to do it. I installed the 15th, took all updates and disabled updates for now.

Enjoy your system as it is then, because the next updates will be pure cancer.

>I'd never trust Microsoft with Windows
>but I'll buy their console even though it's the exact same thing

nigga just make a separate partition so you can keep using Win 7 when you don't want to play those games

console fags can't understand these kinds of things. That level of freedom and choice simply doesn't exist in their mind.

>PC has Arma, STALKER, DotA2, Grim Dawn, Total War, Civ, PoE.

in other words: shit memes

how is your Dota 2 and indie library doing?
excited for the new korean shovelware?

You act like the souls games (aka. bloodborne) are anything else than garbage memefests made for literal tryhards.

bloodborne is a meme but at least there are decent games on PS4

Seems he struck a nerve