what did you play today user

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=voBxIPyZR5s
youtube.com/watch?v=T9QmKYttBt4
newgrounds.com/portal/view/574187
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stellaris, its a bit better now
but still a bad game

Zestiria post game and casual HoMM3 against retarded CPUs.

Help pls

I haven't played since the first patch. What's it like now?

I dont think the game itself has changed, I just understand the game more and how to work the systems. One of those "it gets fun 20 hours in" games

Warframe. Grinded with a femboi for a while.
Farmed Violence for a while, made 20p off of some schmo selling a syndicate weapon. You?

ptcgo and dw8

Sfv, rocket league and a bit of bloodborne

Animal Crossing and it's the only thing I enjoy anymore, gotta get through my backlog but no idea where to start.

My Dad is acting like a whiny bitch because I lost something he pawned and I had to get out of pawn 2 years ago because he went to prison and I had to move. I wish he'd just kill himself because he hasn't been the same the past 6 years since my brother's died. He holds onto the past and sleeps in my brother's room and I'm a shitty person for wanting him dead. I just want mine and his suffering over, is that wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=voBxIPyZR5s

>I played Revelation Online

Played some Womb Raider today, it's pretty good, very surprised.

Elder Scrolls Online

Just bought Dark Messiah of might and magic with leftover steambuckaroos

Black Desert.

No idea how shit it is at later levels or end game, but I am enjoying running around a world I know fuck all about and leveling. So far, $10 well spent.

>When Angelica doesn't want the chocolate pudding anymore

Stu had a hard life and I wish Rugrats had more good games.

>Womb Raider

sounds like somethiing from a hentai

.flow and melee
nair turnaround utilt is hard

Finally finished up Kingdom Hearts. Bout to move on to Re:CoM

Muramasa Rebirth. Currently finishing up caves of evil for Momohime, next up Kisuke, then alternate endings and forging the remaining blades. Kinda want to try the DLC characters but Fury mode looks tempting. Thanks for listening.

holy fuck do not post that shit in my threads ever again

Woke up and just played Dark cloud all day. Really fun game, spent most of my time watching YouTube videos as well.

Red Alert 3

Didi did the same thing she has done every night for as long as she can remember. She got out of bed, put on her cashmere robe with the matching worn out slippers and made her way downstairs.

The clock on the hallway wall read 4:06 as she rubbed her eyes, yawning as she tightened her robe. Tommy slept as hard as he ever has; tired from a day well spent adventuring with his friends. He dreamed of pirate ships and space and whatever young boys could possibly dream of.

She rounded the corner of the kitchen, awaiting the aroma of pudding as it greeted her so many times before.

But...

There was no aroma. There was no Stu. Night after night for weeks, Didi made her way down stairs at the same time, in the same clothes, in the same tired fashion.

Hoping.

Preying.

That when she did round that kitchen corner, she would see her beloved husband. Her anchor. Her everything and everything.

But awaiting her was the ticking of the clock in an otherwise empty kitchen. A lifeless, empty kitchen with nothing to it but memories of a life well shared between two.

She sunk to the floor and wept. There would be no more pudding. There would be no more Stu.

Didi would try again tomorrow. And the night after that. And every night to follow.

There would be no more video games.

far left is so superior it hurts

My undergrad thesis on programmed cell death and telomerase.

i got through another level of furi. i'm absolutely terrible at this game and i love it.

Nothing. I'm one paycheck from afford my gpu and can finally build a gaming rig and can finally play games again after 5 agonizing months. Fuck.

All of them are very sexy for me

Played some SMTIV:Apocalypse.
Stopped cause I got stuck on this fucker.

Finished up my 100% of Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland, and then when on to 100% Extra Mode in practically one sitting. I tried out Knightmare mode, but I'll come back to it some other time. Started Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, one of my favorite games from my childhood, and the only game I've 100%'d multiple times. After I finish that up, I'm gonna go on to Squeak Squad, Super Ultra, and maybe Mass Attack. I'd like to play Canvas Curse, but controlling the touch screen with the mouse is kind of difficult.

Dragon Quest 7. I've been playing this almost non stop. I was even playing it at work (I work a night shift job). I played more when I got home. Why is this game so fucking good?

Oops, wrong pic user.

Gonna play some eve burst error on asenheim

The DLC are all excellent, and Fury mode is actually easier than Chaos because it has the easy mode blocking from Legend.

Not that I'm saying you shouldn't try Fury mode out, it is still a blast.

I miss Rugrats and if they were to ever bring it back it wouldn't be the same without Chuckie's,Stu's,and Grandpa's voice actors.

F

Some FFIX. Probably gonna to straight to X after i beat IX.
Really don't like this ability system and the game looks really weird in design, but some of the characters are charming.

The Crew (fuck platinum parts)
Peace Walker (fuck mexicans not standing still for heal bullets)
Knights of the Old Republic 2 (fuck, blasters only on malachor v)

I've felt too depressed to play anything today and my hands hurt too bad to pick up a controller.

I tried to get some of my online friends to play some tf2 again like we did not even 6 months ago, but as usual it never works out.
They see overwatch as "tf2 but better". I have a very hard time seeing the appeal but what i can say is that overwatch brings out the worst in my friends. Its all about rank and superiority. Less about just fucking around on a pub.

>Preying
>Not praying

It's fine but a worthwhile read, F

Which field of Biology exactly is this? I may be interested in Telomeres one day.

Played a lot of Bowser's Inside Story. Recently got a copy of Superstar Saga since I lost it years ago and I'm comparing it to the other games in the series.

Thanks senpai, I wrote it pretty quickly hoping the thread wouldn't die on me first.

PW is my least favorite Metal Gear from story and gameplay. Miller is the only worthwhile character from the BB trilogy and Skullface is a personal favorite.

BB fags are insufferable and MGS3 was best BB.

Stayed up playing Civ 5 until it was time to go to college. I'm there now in the computer room. I'm scared to go to my classes later because I'm repeating this year and I don't know anyone now.

nothing since la-mulana 2 never ever comes out

I got the ICO and shadow of colossus bundle and beat the first 2 colossi, beat another extreme MGSV mission, played a little dark souls 3 too.

Playing Dead By Daylight.
It's my late night horror survival game atm.

Throw in Didi saying I've lost control of my life then Didi breaks down would add that last touch of sadness.

Started playing Civ: Beyond Earth for one mintue before my computer crashed

How's the Brave New World expansion user? Did you level up?

Trying to get into Shadowrun for the Genesis. Recently played through Dragonfall and loved it. Also Hong Kong's new Matrix system is rad.
How is EDF and should I get it for PS4 or my PC?

Hearts of Iron 4, Fortnite, Age of Empires 3, Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds.

GO HOME

Ff13; 4 hours in and it's not as bad as people say.

I beat Furi and got the best possible ending on my first run
youtube.com/watch?v=T9QmKYttBt4

After a decently challenging game like that, my vidya life is fucking empty until Nioh finally launches

I just bought a 3DS and, since I never had a DS growing up I had a PSP I missed out on every good game for it.

Can anyone give me a definite list of must play titles for the DS? Not too concerned about 3DS games yet; I have a few of them already to play through too. I just don't know a thing about DS games.

I'm gonna fine tune it until it's the quintessential 4 am Fan Fiction. I'll definitely take that into consideration.

better mid game, necessary changes to systems like diplomacy options and stuff.

I recommend you get the mod "More AI Personalities" however because eventually it gets fucking tired running into the same kind of governments over and over.

>tfw decided to hang out with my only friend, and we met up with his other friends.
>Think it'll be great because wew, more people.
>They all live in their own clique and any attempt to make casual conversation without being cringe worthy was shot down as nobody cared / noticed. Decide not to be obnoxious and see if any of them want to chat it up with me, never happens.
>Just sit in a gay club for two hours, chat it up with a drag queen who was the dj / announcer
>Literally dead inside the club, having awful time.
>Drown myself in booze until we leave. Friend asks if I'm feeling alright and I play it off as being tired.
>Call Uber and have a more enjoyable evening at home on the internet.

Friends are overrated, I got you fags.

Animal Crossing Wild World or New Leaf you won't regret either but you will become addicted, just DO IT.

I play for 30 minutes to an hour each day.

I honestly thought the same until I realized that I would be walking down one way hallways for half the game. I did just that and hated it. By the time the game finally opened up, I was tired of the battle system and I dropped the game. The music and the graphics were top notch though. I hope you actually enjoy the game user. It's not for me.

I came to the sad conclusion that is simply:
>if you have friends, then you don't need friends
Sorry, you were too late, user

I never fail to kek at this.

I haven't seen my irl friends in 3 months going on 4 and I really only miss D&D Fridays til 6 am. I wish I could play online but phone posting sucks because my pc is dead and occasionally there are some good conversations on here.

play the GBA one user, RE: sucks

I could see that becoming an addiction. Animal Crossing (GCN) is one of my top favourite games of all time.

Unfortunately, it's little things about the new ones that bug me. The scrolling earth map, rather than plots of land, doesn't sit well with me. Or the lack of NES games (which I understand as the invention of the Virtual Console is a thing now).

But, aside from that tiny nitpicking, I will probably give it a shot. Thanks, user.

It's fine, I feel like having friends is something that you feel is needed, but when you get it, you realize how little you actually need it.

Looking for friends instead of making them was my first mistake. I should hang out with my co-workers, they aren't shallow hipsters from South L.A.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon. Get Blue Rescue Team and Explorers of Sky. Skip Time and Darkness, they're just Sky but worse. Play Blue first, Sky makes a lot of improvements and it would hard to go back if you play it first.

Dragon Quest VII. Ninety hours in, only one island left to go to from the ruins. I really love the game, and while I want to keep taking my time, I also want to finish it by Friday when Yo-kai Watch 2 comes out. I already had to put Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse on the backburner.

For DS, a couple of my favorites are Mega Man Star Force 3, Pokemon Black 2/White 2, The World Ends With You, Rune Factory 3, and Inazuma Eleven 2. Mario Kart DS I also want to mention as my favorite Mario Kart title.

Lack of NES is sad but I enjoy interacting with villagers more than anything. I've never owned a GameCube and I kinda want one just to play the original because Wild World is my personal favorite. New Leaf is good but I don't like all the responsibility and going to the island to grind for bells kinda sucked up my interacting with villagers instead in New Leaf.

Inb4 emulate my pc is dead so I might get a wii at some point because I missed out on that also.

Fuck I hate this feel. I have a few friends but only one of them is reliable for going out.

What are the differences between the two?

How's Super? I only played Red and is it worth playing Blue? I'm not that user btw but figured I'd ask. I'm replaying Red off and on and just past meeting Xatu. I overleveled like a mother fucker because I remember how that Dungeon was a pain in my ass the first time I beat the game.

These are awesome recommendations. Thank you. So far, I've bought Hotel Dusk, Ghost Trick, RetroGame Challenge, Super Mario 64 DS, Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations and Chrono Trigger DS.

I will also be looking into everything listed here.

Gamecubes are DIRT cheap. Animal Crossing (GCN) however is not. It's so worth it though, user. It gets thrown around so much here, but the game is maximum comfy and atmospheric. The music, the dialogue, town events, holidays, NES games and Nintendo Power special promotion furniture that turns your house into a level from Super Mario Bros.??

Oh, look. It's raining.

Uncharted 4 MP
Then I slept and then I watched a shitty zombie movie and I'm about to go back to bed.

How is Yo Kai Watch1? I liked what little of the anime I watched so it appeals to me. Why are they doing 2 versions for 2?

>Staying up watching bikini babes on tv

That reminded me so much of GGW late nights and jerking off to the ad.

newgrounds.com/portal/view/574187
Would play this on the other family computer while my brother played on our shared WoW account. Or when we ran out of game time.

Well I'm about to play desu ex for the first time, what am I in for Cred Forums

>desu ex
Welp I'm retared I meant deus ex

>How's Super?
Very good. And very hard if you're not prepared to abuse items. They hand them out like candy so it's fine though.

>I only played Red and is it worth playing Blue?
Red and Blue are the same. If you hadn't played Red I'd recommend Blue but there's really no difference other than minor control differences and an extra screen.

Pokemon Conquest is a good underrated spinoff from pookyman and Chrono Ds was the first time I ever played it and felt so fucking good. I don't like digital shit myself so I respect you buying them.

SHOVEL FUCKING KNIGHT NIGGA.

I'm going to look into if a GameCube or a Wii is cheaper I'm leaning more towards cube because I don't like wireless shit and don't feel like buying a charger for controllers. I need charger for my xboner controller.

Nothing, really. Still focused on moving

How many threads are you in nigga? I see you in almost each one I go to.

If you do look into Inazuma Eleven 2, note that the English version was only released in Europe. So you'd have to import it if you buy it.

Pretty much all the games you've got already are fantastic, though if you're just getting into AA make sure not to just jump into T&T which is the third entry. Look into Last Window also, the Hotel Dusk sequel, though it's a bit pricey now since it was only localized for Europe.

The first game is just okay, the main thing that carried it for me was the charm it had in the setting and atmosphere. The gameplay itself was okay, but other Level-5 multimedia series like Inazuma Eleven and LBX captured me with theirs more.

If you want to play the games, you should just get YW2 when it comes out, since it pretty much retcons the first game right off the bat and improves and expands on the first one in nearly every way. It's doing a Pokemon two version thing for the same reason as Pokemon, a slight story difference in each and several exclusive Yo-kai to befriend.

All of them, user. I've got nothing but time until I need to work in a few days. Also, are you the user that wanted to see my ex?

Hyrule Warriors I fucking hate Adventure Mode so fucking much.

>be Ruto
>have to babysit Cia and the base which are in two different locations but both demand constant attention
>gotta beat three generals
>after that, manhandla stalks show upin three totally random locations and will probably pick off what little of the base's health is left
>still have to beat Sheik
>all under a time limit for A rank
>I want the skulltula too so that means having to do it while taking minimal damage but Ruto has stupid vulnerable animations while dealing with big crowds of assholes like Big Poes and Shield Moblins

Do you just walk around solving mysteries abd shit like the anime? I love the atmosphere snd maybe I'll just play 2 but the price for 1 might drop in time and I'm a poor fag who can't emulate.

Depends on the thread because I always ask strangers for gf/ex pics.

Honey select
I was only in it for the character customization, but that can only entertain you for so long and I dipped in to the 'gameplay'. It's pretty nice, but these animations are too mild for me. How do I unlock more, if there are any?

Luftrausers and papers, please

Here you go, full on nigger. THICC, not real thicc, fat, etc

Metal Gear Solid PSX version playing through this version really makes me appreciate how they manage to make a game like this 98. I can also see how fans can look down on twin snakes for changing on how the have look sounds and plays.

Basically that's what it's like, yeah. YW2's got more of a big main story involving some feuding Yo-kai factions and the origins of the Watch, but the whole Yo-kai neighborhood watch sort of stuff is still definitely in the sidequests.

Ohh I think I remember you now niganon apart from the threads I browse. I'm a whitey but I'd use that booty as a pillow.

>Jonathan I'm going to have to call you back.

Drew was an asshole who spoiled Angelica and Charlotte was just a workaholic. I hate how she got plastic surgery in All Grown Up, in hindsight All Grown Up wasn't that good imo. Chas hit a gold mine with Kira.

Bitch fits me better but glad you like, here's another

I hope this user sees this and makes a 4 am fiction out of it.

MGS2 nonlethal was barely an addition and those cutscenes are retarded. I wouldn't mind a Snake Eater 3D or whatever version of MGS1 because the Yoshis but otherwise fuck TS.

Battleborn with an user who added me off Cred Forums
You just know it's a magical kind of day when you can unironically talk about Battleborn on Cred Forums