It's finally time for us top admit this wasn't very good

It's finally time for us top admit this wasn't very good

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yosp/status/685616464229838850
change.org/p/from-software-release-bloodborne-for-the-personalized-computing-platform
change.org/p/rockstar-games-dont-make-a-pc-version-of-gta-v
youtube.com/watch?v=omqmqyYjWMU
youtube.com/watch?v=y8cpCbDDL8s
youtube.com/watch?v=3m8yTM_F5Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=LxONKAPUKbU
youtube.com/watch?v=hJF9eonZtTw
change.org/p/koei-tecmo-bring-nioh-to-pc
youtu.be/MCiVg5HqWLg
youtube.com/watch?v=BihcP_GduOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I own it though, son

based purely on gameplay and nothing else
SotFS>DS>BB>DS3>DeS

DeS > DS2 SotFS >= BB > DS1 = DS3

NEVER

this was really very good

It's still my favorite and i actually wanted DaS3 to be the best, but it just sucks. BB is the best.

Game has a nice combat system. I still fuck around in the game killing random shit sometimes.

DaS = BB > DeS > Ds2 > Ds3

that said cooping depth 5 chalices at level 50 or below has kept me playng for 1000s of hours more in BB already over ds1

Not yet, try again in 3 months. Not enough contrarians or trolls to get onboard and push bait this blatant.

I know how you must feel, but it's not coming to PC dude, I'm sorry.

>not coming to PC

twitter.com/yosp/status/685616464229838850

>everyone who doesn't like this game clearly must not own it
sonyboy logic

Actually, It's one of the best games of this gen. Reminds me of the fantastic game design of the PS2/GC/XBOX era.

It's up there with stuff like Ninja Gaiden Black, REmake, Metroid Prime.

>sonyboy
go back to neogaf

heheheh
here's another goo one:
change.org/p/from-software-release-bloodborne-for-the-personalized-computing-platform

>Everyone should be able to play your game.
>It is not fair that we are left out.
>You have betrayed us after releasing your last two games on PC.

>everyone who doesn't like this game must try very hard to persuade all the others they also don't like this game
Are you OP?
Are you trying to say that I didn't have fun playing?
Was that fake fun?
Is fun just a buzzword?
Go on, explain it properly.

you're just easily amused by terrible things
pretty simple

Hey guys.
I have a PS4, I have Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 on this console, but I gotta admit.

I don't like these games.
What's the point ? You don't talk to anybody, it's just dodge and hit, the stuff is not beautiful, everything is dark, the game is slow (BloodBorne isn't too slow, but god damn, couldn't even finish DSIII, I was too bored.)

What's the appeal of these games ? For me it's really boring ennemies after boring ennemies, and then a boss who gives you souls to upgrade your boring frost sword +15 and then you fight again.

Way better than OP's 'i didn't like it so admit you all didn't like it too and stop pretending'.

the majority of people who played it didn't like it

but go on link your metacritic scores to prove me wrong

>my taste>your taste
Oh, didn't see that one coming.
Your eloquence and talent is wasted in this shitheap.
You should try politics.

The fuck happened to this place? SotFS was shit. We've been saying it was shit since it came out, and now it's fucking one of the best souls games???

Makes no fucking sense.

>yfw PETITION MASTER RACE

>the majority of people who played it didn't like it
>source: my ass

The PvP was spamfest garbage, I think we can all be honest with each other about that.

I thought the PvE was fine and I liked the Lovecraftian elements.

Ignore those posts. They're all from underage apologists who played DS2 as their first game and think it's the best one because they spent 90% of their time with cancerous PVP.

HMPH

DaS > DaS3 > BB = DeS > SotFS > DaS2

change.org/p/rockstar-games-dont-make-a-pc-version-of-gta-v

>to prove me wrong
Prove wrong what? Your bullshit assumption?
Your lack of source already does that.

Shit man, I thought it was alright. There was a bit of artificial difficulty with the enemies later in the game but I particularly enjoyed the emphasis on offensive actions to survive, considering the last few Souls games seem to be getting slower and slower.

But that's just like... My opinion, man.

>The PvP was spamfest garbage
legit anyone who plays like that gets their shit pushed in, i use a 1 handed wheel with pure blunt gems in pvp and i rape kids all day.

the game's pvp is all bout spacing and abusing the gun

>The fuck happened to this place?
Nothing. Just because 2 random posts disagree with your perceived hivemind majority opinion doesn't mean anything changed.

Or maybe you're just wrong and after all the shitposting subsided you're just outnumbered.

>replying too a bait thread that has been made almost everyday but with a different coat

Good hunters, I thought you were better than that.

Yeah, no. There are ALWAYS a couple of retards who keep samefagging on every Souls related thread about how DS2 is le hidden gem. It's funny how the IP count never goes up when there are posts like that.

>third best Souls game
>wasn't very good
I can feel the sweet memes coursing through my veins.

ds2 isnt a hidden gem, but its twice the game ds3 is

It's mustards pretending, all the way down.
You didn't come to Cred Forums for mature, enlightened discussion, did you?

I'd love to see you attempt to actually argue this.

Content wise? Surely, but that doesn't mean it's better, because it's basically quantity over quality, as most of it is shit.

>quantity over quality,
ds2 and ds3 fit the same vein

It's not that good of a game, it's above average for sure though. I'm only at the Father Jabroni fight and I'm getting bored.

You know something is shilled when the metacritic score for reviewers is higher than the user score.

From Software new Armored Core when?

It's a great game but it's annoying as fuck grinding for blood vials

>we

fucking kill yourself

>going through 1st area, reached 1st or 2nd boss
>already judges whole game

Honest question here, why haven't they embraced the fact that people want these games to have even better pvp? All what they keep doing is trying to find ways to somehow gut the pvp rather then accept that their fanbase likes it.

That isn't DS3's problem. The issue with it is that it's all basically the same fucking shit done for the 4th time. The exact same themes and areas that everyone has already seen and experienced multiple times before. Those games are good when they try different things with the same formula, which is why the original Dark Souls and Bloodborne are so good, because they didn't feel like rehashes.

five minutes for two loops around central yharnam bridge wasn't that bad

>grinding for blood vials

>grinding

>blood vials
>grinding

ok

They have embraced it though. They realize that the online component is a significant part of the game for many people, and so they added more covenants and forms of online interaction. The problem is that FROM is incompetent as shit. They're a modern Gamefreak.

>but it's annoying as fuck grinding for blood vials
During the first half you get showered in blood vials, everything drops them, bigger faggots even in larger numbers.
Unless you repeat Papa-G, Cleric beast or Amelia like 20 times there's no way to run out.
Also early game they're super cheap.

They keep trying to 'improve' it on every iteration, and while they do always make significant changes that make it better on every game, they also fuck a lot of other shit up. It's basically one step forward and three steps back on every new release.

>I'm only at the Father Jabroni fight and I'm getting bored.
>I'm getting bodied by the scrub checker boss and have run out of insight

Really though, blood vials were a mistake.

Still ties with DS1 for best souls game.

>search BB OST in yt
>all those people praising the game to heavens

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED

Postal 2 is a good game.

bloodborne was great and is still great.

>play Bloodborne when it first released
>This game fucking blows.
>play Dark Souls 3 when it first released
>This game fucking blows.
>play Bloodborne again recently
>Oh wait, this game is actually really good. Shit, maybe I should give DaS3 another shot.
>buys DaS3
>it's still fucking garbage
Miyazaki, why you gotta be like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=omqmqyYjWMU

>The problem is that FROM is incompetent as shit.
Why bother and spend shitload of money to secure and polish the PvP experience when there's noting in it for them?
DeS servers cost money to run and maintain them.
From doesn't want to repeat he same situation with other games.
They don't want people to stick a decade to one game, one PvP.
They want them to move on.

this theory would only work if DeS a 2009 game, servers were down

they are still up

maybe they dont do game design by committee

>nioh shitposter is up again

Nah it's one of my favorite games of all time. Especially The Old Hunters, it's the best content From Software ever made.

Perfect Souls game for me would be

>poise similar to DaS only a bit nerfed
>bs mechanic that 3 introduced
>limited spell uses again like in the previous games
>fat roll/mid roll/fast roll/ninja flips (with ninja flips being incorporated into the game rather than being a ring). however you need a really low equip weight to do it
>everyone can use estus
>all other heal items greatly reduced in quantity and you can only carry a limited number of them unlike other items
>parry like in 1 and 3
>pyromancy works like it did in the first game
>all on dedicated servers for less lag

All of this for the most part. They were so close with 1. They only needed to tweak it a bit desu.

sounds like a focus test

It had the best gameplay, weapons, movesets, atosphere, enemy design, most consistency in level design, boss mechanics, boss design, music, best first and last bosses, best DLC (barring DkS3). It also competent mechanics that weren't broken like the all the other Souls games, no levels that fall flat or are underdeveloped, a narrative that isn't shit, and it's less cliche a setting.

There are only a couple ways it falls flat. It was the best in the series, the most original in the series besides DeS, and the gameplay makes the others feel like antiquated shit.

>Weeb shit.
No thanks.

>backstab mechanic that DaS3 introduced
>spell charges
>ninja flips
>at all
>everyone can use estus
>parrying
>at all
Jesus christ, man. Why do you hate good video games?

I've always felt like Bloodborne was mediocre and that people who pretend it's the greatest Souls title are just platform loyalist fanboys. I guess this thread proves that.

Not even going to look famo. Keep your Katana game contained where it belongs, Ken-sama.

its not a nioh webm trust me. no weeb shit, something you might enjoy actually

whatever makes you sleep at night

>hating parrying
>hating invaders being able to heal
>hating based ninja flips
>shitting on spell charges
>implying DaS3 didn't fix bs as best as the mechanic could be fixed

Why are you in denial?

jesus christ I've never seen bloodboners get this BTFO before

Name of the movie?

THIS THIS THIS
now everyone know that it's a shit game....

Notice OP didn't mention platform at all.

Protip: if you can't give objective reasoning why your game is good without bringing exclusivity into the mix, it's not a good game.

>those outrageous blood splatters

lesson of the evil. fun movie.
here's the music that accompanies that scene: youtube.com/watch?v=y8cpCbDDL8s

>theory
Are you implying that large companies aren't strictly interested in profits?
DeS is up because players made a stink about it when From announced server shutdown and my guess is that positive PR they get outweighs the costs.
Do you think From is literary incapable to stop duping or make proper PvP ranking charts?
You know they are capable of making a game that you can play without crashes (except for PC version in case of DS3) from start to finish on release date (unlike someone like Bethesda) so if they don't do something I can't really say 'incompetence'. They are also pretty passionate about their work (most of the time) so I don't think it's a case of 'don't give a fuck, never will'.

>ninja flips
>based
Shit, user. You actually got me. Here's your (You), senpai.

Thanks.

Baito-desu

+that raincoat

but you can't fucking store them
>use all of your blood vials trying not to die to lightning dude in the church
>have to spend ages grinding for refills

>Do you think From is literary incapable to stop duping
they did in BB :^)

id rather have control over my saves then always online bullshit

DeS has survived with its online compnent longer than 98% of EA games and like 40 MMos

>Diablo style loot system

>ages

>admit this wasn't very good
>No. Fuck off.
>WOW BLOODBONERS BTFO SO HARD!!!

>i didn't like it so everyone who did is a SONY shill
Really?

Have you even played the game?

>but you can't fucking store them
>600 vials storage capacity
>refilled automatically after death
Wait what?

I need to bully baby Maria

DkS3 is a random as balls hit-parry that works at random and you can whiff punish with it way too easily, thus it's a scrub mechanic. It improved from DkS2 but still worse than BB/DeS/DkS due to random option-select behavior. An improved BB system would be the best followed by DkS2/3 system but with its own button mapped so it doesn't do retarded random R1 option-selects when it feels like.

Also, DWGR was a cancer that made half the slower weapons unplayable because you reaction roll BS an R1. Two guys with DWGR had the worst duels in history and it turned into fish 100% of the time.

nah mate.

ds1 > bloodborne > ds3 > demons > ds2

i just wish it was longer or they had more dlc because everything is fucking fantastic. the weapon gimmick is literally the best shit ever. dodging/dashing is so much better than rolling. i think i've only got invaded a couple times which is a bummer. i wonder, if anyone still playing it, did the pvp or anything online improve or is it still pretty dull?

Ninja flips were great fag. Quit acting like they weren't. Most people liked it. It was just a bit op at first.

Fuck off and die with your shit game.

>id rather have control over my saves
Play on PC then.
PS4 is fucked until hacked completely since the saves are per account encrypted and best you can do is some savescumming.

BB and 3 are mashfests with near-infinite stamina and barely feel like souls games due to the amount of times you can escape from a bad situation by mashing away and spamming heal.

DeS is a prototype with countless flaws.

Thus the only good ones are DS1 and DS2, games where roll timings and proprer stamina management mattered from the start.

>DS3 above anything

what
you can store blood vials?
what the fuck, how?
this is why this game needs a fucking tutorial

>but you can't fucking store them
Stop pretending you have played the game retard.

its better than 2 for sure. i really don't even consider 2 to be a part of the franchise because it is so bad

Please kill yourself

It's sub 30fps. This game was always shit.

Never, ever listen to Cred Forums

>Ninja flips were great fag
t. somebody who only watched the le MLG the legend never dies XD compilations on jewtube

this game literally has no fucking instructions
fuck you

>Play on PC then.
the anti cheat on alot of games on pc is always online cloud saves

i prefer to have my saves whenever i want even if the servers are down

>playing souls on pc

youtube.com/watch?v=3m8yTM_F5Ho

youtube.com/watch?v=LxONKAPUKbU

Shut the fuck up. It drops one or two times for a second in a certain area. It doesn't do anything. Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

>bs mechanic that 3 introduced

You mean 2, it's literally the same mechanics with a different animation.

>grinding healing items ever
kill yourself

I actually started playing BB again just a few days ago.
I really do enjoy the game a lot. The regain system makes the combat way more fun than Dark Souls. I also like the setting, though the game does go a bit too dark at times I think. Some bosses were a lot of fun, and some were not as much fun. I liked how with Rom you really need to decide how to deal with her, instead of there being a set tactic, but instead base your tactics on your build and playstyle. However I haven't played Bloodborne since the DLC came out, and I haven't really touched any console since then, and it made me realize how much I hate the framrate issues. But other than that, I think it stands as one of the best entries in the Soulsborne series.

>its better than 2 for sure
kek

It happen AUTOMATICALLY.
When you pick up vial and your inventory is full it goes into storage (there's a green storage box icon drawn on screen). And when you die your inventory vials are refilled from the storage box.
>this is why this game needs a fucking tutorial
This is why people need at least 3 living brain cells.

3 isn't even as good as vanilla 2

>actually thinking ds2 is better than ds3, let alone actual shit from my ass

>Soulsborne
kys

>I'm retarded

Can't help stupid. Blood vials are easy as shit to keep stocked.

Where do i get a job as a shill?

2 is terrible. It's on my list as one of the worst games I have ever played.

Are you retarded?

This has been discussed to death already and to be honest it has been so irrefutably acknowledged that its not only the objectively best souls game, but an immaculate game on its own that whoever is genuinely retarded enough to deny it should simply not be taken into account

This isn't a matter of "I like it, I don't like it": you simply cannot disqualify the objective quality of the game because waah waah i dont like X thing

Whatever retarded complaints you actual autists conjure up get blown the fuck out every single time without fail. Less weapon variety than souls? Every weapon is literally a whole fucking class of weapons, not to mention outright more imaginative and interesting than the recycled swords and axes in dark souls. The actual writing is so far above anything in souls its not even funny. The OST is an actual orchestra with talented composers instead of miyazaki and ENB blowing trumpets and mashing a synth program at the same time. The enemy designs, areas, graphics, literally EVERYTHING is simply above the souls games.

Its an instant classic and the people stupid enough to deny it should simply be hanged. I don't give a shit if you don't like the game, that has nothing to do with its actual quality.

>vanilla DaS2
Nigga, don't even joke. I think SotFS is better than DaS3, but vanilla? No way. That game was an abomination.

>it's another console-wars/bait shoddily disguised as a Bloodborne discussion thread
>it's another all bait and vague hostility with no actual reasons thread
>same shit different day
>he does it for the (You)'s

Honourabu 1v1 pvp was pretty bad, guns sort of stopped a lot of interesting things from being viable.

Invasions were excellent though.

>being this autistic

When will your cancer kill you and your golden retriever?

GAMES FOR PLEASURE

Nope, DS3 never has a 3 way fork in the road unfortunately.

>anime reaction image
There goes any shit opinion you have.
Ninja flip pvp on the burg was the high point of the entire series in regard to pvp. It had the best pvp and many builds were perfectly viable including the bigger slower weapons. Shitters just didn't know how to properly use bigger weapons. Either way there is always going to be good and bad weapons. It's just the nature of the game. You want fair and balanced rock paper scissor shit go play pokemon.

okay, wait, that's absolute fucking bullshit
when i die i have to grind for more blood vials specifically because i have no fucking blood vials
and i've gotten tons of them just from grirnding

>i don't know how inventory and storage box works
>my IQ is lower then room temperature in degrees Celsius
I can understand that there are people too stupid to own a PC since it requires non trivial amount of knowledge and skill if you want to do everything yourself (build, install, maintain HW + SW) but I never thought Id read a post of someone too stupid to own a console.
Congratulations.

CDPR drones are doing this because there was a similar Witcher 3 thread this morning. This board is dead.

>Ninja flip pvp on the burg was the high point of the entire series in regard to pvp. It had the best pvp and many builds were perfectly viable
Please stop posting. Your retardation is obvious.

DS2 vanilla had some really bad parts, but they were short.
It still has tons more replayability than DS3 because you could do the 4 lord souls in any order.
Also PvP wasn't broken due to core mechanics being casualized.

Unfortunately all threads are bait threads, just different flavors.

Feels good to own a PS4

DkS is terrible.
>Ranged and shields are a joke that wreck the game.
>Worst movesets in the series bar none, with many of the "good" weapons having 1-2 good moves, and plenty of them being unusable in particular stances.
>DWGR.
>BS spam every humanoid and strafe stab.
>Plenty of bosses die in a couple hits.
>Infinites up the ass.
>Your character shakes like a retard if you miss an attack with various weapons.
>Poise in DkS1 is the worst mechanic is series history.
>Weapons that share a class can be faster or slower, meaning they have different combos from each other and thus all the slower ones are always shit (Artorias swords versus Claymore for example).
>Weapons gain more stun as you level them, meaning you can't effectively try weapons out without maxing them.
>PvP devolves into chain BS oki setups/setplay and tech catching out of toggle escapes.
>Enemies are plain weak aside from a couple.

This is just DkS1. DkS2 would hit character limit.

youtube.com/watch?v=hJF9eonZtTw

You realize that's an ironic petition right?

I have a PS4 with Bloodborne and love it. 60fps on PC would've been great, but it is what it is.

FUCKIN DOTS MAN LOOK AT EM ALL

DaS2 apologists will do anything to dodge the fact it has the absolute worst individual level design in the series.

idort's opinion
the game is great
would have been greater on pc

Who high-end PC, PS4 and 3DS masterrace here?

No it isn't, you're just retarded.
You have inventory, 20 - 32 (with runes) vials max. Then you have storage box (accessible in HD) which stores excess of everything, usually to 99 but for vials and bullets it goes to 600.
Vials and bullets are also automatically refilled, as long as you have some in your storage.

Black Gulch has more secrets than half the "epic" levels of DS3.

Feels good to own every new gen console (except xbone) and a pc.

>i-it was just ironic!!!

>3DS
>masterrace

So just the PS4?

Friendly reminder that PCucks got destroyed

>Someone was butthurt enough to spend time making this

Are you saying it wasn't? Or did you prefer Kiln?

>spend time
Making OC>>>>wasting time shitposting on Cred Forums.

Wiiu aswell, which I regret. Bayonetta is the only game worth it so far.

no it doesn't. the game is linear. pick one path and go. if secrets you mean "oh this tiny little cave with a bonfire and this guy that invades you" those aren't fucking secrets faggot.

Bought a ps4 when the dlc came out so i didn't have to deal with the shitty loading time and lack of weapons weapons in the vanilla version. Ludwig is one of my favorite video game bosses up there with the final vergil fight in dmc3.

JUST
DELETE
THIS

>personalized computing platform
>a big guy for you

It was made by a Bloodborne fan ironically to bait salty PC only gamers to sign for real.

good taste

>we pretend its 1 week before launch

>6 weapons
>5 areas
>sickdark nothin personal kid gameplay

>the city of the PC beggar race

Remember when nintencucks were implying that P5 would be Nintendo exclusive?

>forgets about the cave you drop down to find Lucatiel
>forgets the bigger cave you drop down to find 2 elite giants and get an essential key
>forgets to the door you can open with that key to find the wheelchair dark diver fag

Play the game.

>lack of weapons weapons in the vanilla version.
all the dlc weapons are gimmicks

But I've gotten plenty of extra Blood Vials and my Blood Vials never refill :^(

Good times

right. those 2 giants in the darkness. yeah, so secretly. the game is fucking garbage. i haven't touched it after i beat the crap.

>Sonyggers are literally so starved for games they have to regurgitate their souls clone so they have something to shill
Sony drones are just the worst, i seriously doubt they could even give a single reason to own a shitstation4 in 2016

>linear
>can go to 6 different locations before fighting a single boss

yeah sure thing :^)

Doesn't mean all the le PC mastur race retards that signed it were doing it ironically.
>50,000 people

make sure you delete that pic after a min because it can get you banned

You're no better. You're fucking worse, actually. Coming into each of those threads, even if it's a calm one and claiming "SONNGGERS!".

You're so fucking pathetic, and you're a shitposter. Making unwanted garbage posts is your job.

Eternal reminder to all sonycucks

That's exactly what I said

"linear"

Yes, a perfect work to describe DS3

>this thread
>Calm
Get fucked, your the reason this board is complete garbage, everyone thinks sonydrones are shit-eaters.

>Luigi's hat

Every time.

Cred Forums has shit opinions in general. Bloodborne wasn't that fun
>Gravity Rush 2
>Persona 5
>Zero Dawn
>WiLD
>Grand Turismo Sport
and a bunch of others I'm probably forgetting
i kind of phased out of gaming because my backlog is too big but i want new games :^(

just like every one of the games? start of the game, pick one of those 6 paths and its linear from there.

and here is proof thanks buddy.

DELET THIS

>sickdark
I forgot about that terrible forced meme.

PCucks were so pathetic, sitting there crying and hoping the game will fail because they will never be able to touch it with their greasy fat hands

Nope, you are you stupid fucking faggot. You're just a fucking shit eating piece of shit. Look at you, taking what I said when I never even claimed it was calm, I just said that's what you do because you're fucking garbage. Shit eating garbage. I'm just throwing shit right into your fucking mouth buddy.

>Persona 5
PC
>WiLD
PC

>just like every one of the games?
no. you can only go into 2 directions in ds3. one of them features a boss you arent supposed to fight at that time and will probably wreck you.

>>Persona 5
>PC
What? If only that were true.

Are you having an aneurysm right now?

>trying this hard
>going this far
BUT IN THE END
GAME AWARDS HAVE NEVER MATTERED

>Persona 5
just googled it and you're full of shit
not going to bother with the other one

>be a PCuck
>spend 1000$ on a shitposting machine
>miss the game of the gen

it will come to pc, look at the trend

I don't take shit. I throw it back at them. Stop your shitposting.

>look at the trend
As in no Persona or SMT on PC ever apart from the MMO?

I have over 500 vials what do you mean grind ?

see

yeah, just like bloodborne will

persona 5 will land on PC

dont even pretend it wont

weve gotten jap support from every publisher this gen

P5 will land on steam

DS3 has one available path that you can do properly and it branches in 2, twice.

Going to the Dancer early is half a path because you can't finish it and get to the Archive because you're not supposed to do it early so they just locked it.

bloodborne wont

P5 will

atlus is leaving money on the table, investors will demand it

PC sales of jap games are too strong to ignore

Fuck off, the beasthunter saif and rakuyo have some of the best move sets in the game. Also pizza cutter, HMS, church pick, beast cutter, bloodletter, and amygdalan arm are all viable. The rest are fun as a novelty to fuck around with. They really added much needed variety to the game.

wew lad
where is disgaea 5 / gravity rush on PC

I hope they update it to 60 for ps4 pro.

>this delusion

JUST

>Fuck off, the beasthunter saif and rakuyo have some of the best move sets in the game. Also pizza cutter, HMS, church pick, beast cutter, bloodletter, and amygdalan arm are all viable

>2 handers viable

saif is weak as fuck

What is Xbone doing during this?

>someone went through ntr images to make this pic

Not sure who got meme'd on here.

nioh too

you will be fucking sorry

I own all current gen consoles and handhelds, I have no bias with what I'm saying.

Persona 5 will not come to PC.

it will 100%

atlus will be pressured

its money on the table

Trying to fuck WiiU.

That may be because you don't have any blood vial in your storage. When you pick up usable items there's a green box with a white rectangle when your inventory is full and is sending them to the storage. Blood vials and bullets automatically get restock on your inventory every time you wake up in a lantern by dying or traveling, the rest you need to restock yourself on the storage.

>Not realizing it's going to be the same shit throughout the entire game
Parry this, parry that.
>Thinking I'm going to do co-op
I've fought him a total of once, got him down to his beast form and he swings at me through a tombstone. Quality GOTY, that Nioh game some shill keeps posting looks like it has less artificial difficulty than this shit.

I have no consoles, I have no games, never even played a video game, in fact, I'm not even sure what a video game is.

Persona 5 is coming to PC.

Takashi Miike is my favorite director. The guy's a genius.

I can't

>your game getting pirated
>money on the table

>nier

nioh will. if you really think persona 5 is coming to pc, i feel sorry for you my dude. you'll be saying that in 5 years too. bloodborne will just never ever be on pc, it is literally impossible.

YOU IDIOT PEASANT

PC has tons of amazing exclusives
Like?
Like...
LIKEEEE

>that screenshot of Tearaway
god damn i never bothered looking into it i need to pick that shit up

>including also on PC games and garbage like Godzilla
lad

Took you a while to come up with this half retarded attempt at damage control.
Give it up Nostradamus-kun. Find some other, less retarded start for your bait and let this one go.
It's a lost cause.

NEVER EVER
NEVEREVER

>your game getting pirated
ps4 is on the verge of getting hacked to kernel

4.00 has userland expliots again already

>tfw lots of these games are on PC
>tfw most games are just weebshit

Disappointed.

Don't worry my PC brethren, I've got you covered with my good game by Toby Fox, Undertale.
Did you hear? Toby Fox is making new good game for us. It will be the meme's knees.

I know this is a Bloodborne thread but I need an honest opinion should I get SoTFS ? I know people shit on ds2 but I fairy enjoyed ds2 even though I had alot of rage inducing moments in that game I enjoyed it still and I'd like to try out the dlc is it worth guys ?

Nioh and P5 will be the same as nier and star ocean

PC day and date with NA launch

if not, mere months after

yeah sure. they add more enemies everywhere as if the game wasnt bullshit enough though

kek bloodborne pc petition had 50,000 signatures and nothing happened

heres the one for nioh

change.org/p/koei-tecmo-bring-nioh-to-pc

>tfw FEW of these games are on PC
Yes and?
>tfw SOME games are just weebshit
Yes and?

DLC is the best part of DaS 2. It's still shit but if you liked DaS 2 you'll love DLC.

Took you way too quick, almost like you were waiting for it since you have nothing else to do.

Really, why play Bloodborne over Nioh when Nioh has more fluent gameplay? BB isn't even my first souls game, I played DS1 and even that game had a problem with shit wacking you through walls.

It's a fucking shame real games with difficulty aren't made anymore.

ull be sorry

DONT GET SOTFS. ITS FUCKING BAD AND ONLY ADS ARBITARY BULLSHIT.

I thought Cred Forums didn't liked awards.

Also
>LEL GET FUCKED MULTIPLAT GAME YOU CAN ALSO PLAY WON ALL AWARDS

If The Witcher 3 was PC only you wouldn't look now like an attention whore.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION
DONATE YOUR SCRAPS
THE PC MASTER RACE NEEDS YOUR HELP

>SOME games
>3/4th of the pic is weebshit from the land of the rising mushroom cloud

Haha! Great one! Haha!

You do talk to people, but not much. There's a mysterious background to the world, and learning about how the world works is fascinating in its own way. You gather this information a bit through your interactions with others, but also just through exploration and combat.
It is beautiful. Giant ruins and swamps and forests and chasms and castles all rendered beautifully and in proper 3-dimensional space relative to each other. You ever look out from an overhang and see regions and locations out in the distance? Wait until you're on the other side of that distance, then look back. Besides, dark things can be beautiful, too.
Combat is the main appeal for many people. The varied enemy types and various bosses keep people's interest alone. The impactful animations and balanced weapon types with various effects in combat are what keep people playing, fighting against each other and growing stronger through levels and equipment, comparing their builds against each other and the game itself. As you replay the game, it gets harder and more rewarding. There's many different ways for you to impact the NPCs' lives, a couple different ways to end the game, and some devious secrets along the way.

...I guess the point is that it's a game.

Can't we all just get along and enjoy games, friends?

I hated this game because of the NEVER EVER fags, but after being gifted a ps4 I gave it a try since it was the only good exclusive at the time.
I played it and I hated it, the first major boss was a real bitch, and the next is maybe even worse with its stupid poison.
"Fuck this game" I thought, I proceeded to take pictures with time stamps and tell everyone the game was shit.
That was until I got gud. It's literally my favourite game of all time now, beating my previous favourite, pikmin 2. I've now spent over 150+ hours in it. It's actually a really fucking good game

Atlus has said it won't.

Saif has one of the best R1 spam combos in the game. Also has several moves that close gaps quickly like the R2 and the transformation attack. The extended form also has great stagger potential.

No, I hate video games.

fuck you

Can you go a single thread without being all "GUYS, CHECK OUT THIS GAME!"?
No-one gives a shit, leave these threads and make your own.

That's good to hear ds2 wasn't perfect but it had its moments

No, no, no, no user, no. Don't give him what he wants, you fool. You're encouraging him. Stop it.

then why do you pc autist get so jealous

>almost like you were waiting for it
I did. Because I know your kind. How it bugged you that your little troll post got shut down. How you really really wanted to have the last word but couldn't. I knew you would come up with some bullshit excuses and wait some time hoping anons who trashed you before already moved on.
Too bad. I have as much time to wast as you.
>Really, why play Bloodborne over Nioh when Nioh has more fluent gameplay?
I'm glad you took my advice but you really should have posted it as separate post.
You won't get as many responses because not as many would join a reply chain as would comment on new standalone post.
Anyway you get a point for trying.

Why can't i play my PS3 games on my PS4?

DS > DeS = BB > DS2 >> DS3

Dark Souls 3 was shit. Pure shit.

>no poise
>no reason to use anything but the quickest weapons
>enemies have a ridiculous amount of health (LITERALLY artificial difficulty)
>upgrading flame costs fucking titanite
>no mysteries or hidden stuff the way the earlier games had

Fuck Dark Souls 3.

kekekek

SotFS is pretty much a better DaS2 for the most part. With new enemy and item placements, and I believe they improved on the lighting system. I believe there are also new NPC invasions. I definitely recommend it.

BECAUSE BLOODBORNE DESERVES TO BE ON PC
FUCKING SONY KEEPING GAMES AS HOSTAGES
FORCING THEM TO RUN AT 30FPS

>Weeb games are no games
Sure, I'm going to say that indie games and AAA titles don't count towards the PC games list.

Backward compatibility costs extra. Can't emulate Cell on a calculator like you could with PS1.

ps3 had dogshit architecture.

Because the PS3's CPU operates in a different way to the PS4's.

Yes of course how silly of me. Anyone who doesn't like the game is a PC autist who doesn't even have it

Sound logic there, shitposter

>no poise
wut
>no reason to use anything but the quickest weapons
i dominate with the corvian scythe
>enemies have a ridiculous amount of health
lol. compare to dark souls 2, are you fucking kidding me?
>upgrading flame costs fucking titanite
wut?
>no mysteries or hidden stuff the way the earlier games had
there was fucking plenty. i missed a ton of shit and i always explore. better questlines, better secret areas, better paths.

dark souls 2 is a fucking abomination

>I have as much time to wast as you.
>wast
Stopped reading there. How do you fuck up such a simple word, are you mentally handicapped? It's "waste", not "wast", your sentence makes zero logical sense, please repost it and then I might consider reading more than 3 lines. Try harder next time, autist.

Because PS3 architecture was the most retarded thing ever since the n64 controller

This needs to be updated for the bb dlc. Its another path from cathedral ward

>Thinking weebgames are important

How would you feel if the PS4 was just standard modern setting FPS games? Weebshit only appeals to degenerates.

dark souls 2 enemies die pretty fast, even the bosses

Will PCucks ever stop being salty?

And here we have the Cred Forumsirgin in his natural state. Sperging right the fuck out. Holy shit, user.

Does anyone like the Kos parasite ? I never see people talking about it and I'm surprised no one does i started using the kos parasite recently and man does it wreck In PvP and PvE and since it requires arcane you can use a call from above the eyeball and agur of ebrietas I'm just having too much fun with my build

The fern.

i definitely don't remember that shit. they were hp sponges

>arcameme builds

Use hexes and bosses just become jokes I used to be a miracle guy but then they nerfed sunlight spear and great lightening spear to shit .

I'm glad you found a typo or else you'd have to face the content of my post and that would be terrible.
Anyway have fun trolling, just don't be so retarded about it and remember what you learned today so you don't embarrass yourself like this anymore.

>this post

And here we have the actual Cred Forumsirgin with a half retarded attempt at damage control.

user, it's okay, your inanimate body pillow still loves you.

It's pretty cool, but it's not to my preference.
HMLS all day every day.

What's wrong with em ? I usually do tons of damages and shit on mostly everything ?

>>>>/abh/

>no poise
>wut
you're pretending to be retarded, right? it's not acceptable to get staggered in full havels by fucking punches

>damage control
Not the same user, family member

How so ?

well it's the truth. you can kill most bosses in 5-6 full stamina bars if the hitboxes don't get you beforehand

I wouldn't care about the PS4, but I wouldn't say the console is shit because it has shit I don't like and no shit I like, like certain user I'm responding to.

>Weebshit only appeals to degenerates
Westernshit only appeals to mass murderers and future dictators. See how retarded it sounds? Just like you!

by certain enemies/attacks only? are you fucking retarded? learn to dodge

wow, this place is at its lowest, getting baited by such terrible bait in the first place and then arguing """"ii know its bait but im replying just because yeah!!!""""

this board is a mistake.

No man, they don't. Hell, even with a Grand Lance maxed out two-handing it doesn't two or even three-shot enemies at times, and that's without being on CoC. It gets even worse with the CoC with a single enemy taking upwards of five its at times just to kill. Compared to literally any others Souls game the ones in DaS2 are downright damage sponges.

Hell, even speedrunners with their absurd stats and Brightbugs/RTSR take more than a dozen hits to kill bosses usually. Unless you're running something like Hexes that's not happening.

>wut
Are you fucking retarded? How is that ambiguous? Poise means shit in Dark Souls 3. in the previous games, a poise build was viable.

> i dominate with the corvian scythe
No you don't, faggot.

> wut?
Was Dark Souls 3 your first game you 12-year-old piece of shit? Why the fuck do you think it should cost titanite to upgrade your flame? Are you sprinkling metal shavings in there?

Kill yourself.

Dark Souls 3 is an abomination. It is NOT a part of the series. The series goes

Demon Souls --> Dark Souls --> Dark Souls 2 --> Bloodborne

There is no Dark Souls 3.

You were the dude who used a sword against the sentinels, right?

if im wearing fucking havels im not going to dodge

I use HMS as my other weapon when kos doesn't get the job done it used to be burial blade but that HMS trick transformation is too good

Can't you just fuck off to

>Got caught on his samefaggery and focused his post around it
E A S Y
Your post has less content than Bloodborne itself, single playthrough and you throw it in the bin because you completed it. I bet you checked extra hard for typos, didn't you? Insecure sonygger.

BB>DS>DS2>DS3>DeS

nioh can run at 60fps :)

Chill out my dude, it's just a video game :^)

>Are you fucking retarded? How is that ambiguous?
You said there was no poise, and there is you fucking dumb shit eating faggot loser. Learn to fucking dodge, I had no problems.

Yes I do you fucking faggot ass bitch.

Nope, my first game was the first one. I went in chronological order from there. Titanite is so fucking easy to get, are you trolling me or are you that fucking stupid?

Nope, 2 isn't. 2 is fucking awful and no matter how many times you say it, you are always going to be fucking dead wrong. 3 is a lot better.

I just think It's not worth it.

Because you have to stick shitty weapons, unable to enjoy the beginning of the game. And pure arcane weapons are not even good.

>he thinks Cred Forums and Cred Forums aren't the same board

Which dlc should I start first user ?

>Westernshit only appeals to mass murderers and future dictators.
>Thinks this is bad compared to permavirgin status of weebshit
Good. See how retarded it doesn't sound? Just like me!

>>>>>>>>>>Leave.

These anons get it

This user doesn't get it.

I recommend playing in release order, so
>Sunken King
>Old Iron King
>Ivory King
But it's up to you, my dude.

That was my problem with starting an arcane build too but you can get the tonitrus early and it also scales with strength which makes it pretty good and kos is the only Full Arcane weapon

@352981264
Im not giving a (You) to obvious bait

How does it feel to now that Dark Souls 2 blew Dark Shit 3 out of the water in sales?

Dark Souls 2 is a fucking masterpiece compared to DS3.

>how does it feel to now that dark souls 2
I have no fucking clue what you're saying. But Dark Souls 2 is utter fucking garbage in every fucking way.

I'm just playing through it, just got to unseen village
it's pretty good so far, I'd say DS>BB>DS3>DS2
never played demon's and i dropped DS2 halfway through

The number is what gets me horny, not the (You), because (you)'re an ugly Cred Forumsirgin, but it turns out you've been giving yourself (You)s the entire time.

you don't know what poise is, do you? poise does not work like the other games. it doesn't work at all. everyone knows this. this is 100% scientific fact that only contrarian idiots like you try to refute.

Why's it that just because Dark Souls 2 isn't on par with DaS1 or DeS, Soulsfaggers like you have to cry and call it shit?

demons is pretty good. its the very first one though so the age might get to you. but good thing you dropped that fucking hot garbage that is dark souls 2.

Poise literally doesn't exist outside of the numbers you see on the screen on DaS3. Stack as much armor as you want, you'll still get staggered by one swing of a broken sword.

Why would you respond to obvious bait? Why you gotta be like this, user?

Nope. You don't have any fucking clue what you're even talking about and I know more about this series than you do.

The higher your poise stat, the lower the number of iFrames you lose after taking damage, and the number of iframes you recover increases. That's why I keep saying to roll. Are you a fucking piece of shit? Go fucking kill yourself.

Nope.

Is this cut-in bait? Stop your fucking shitposting.

@352981562
>number
>implying im one of them
(You)s are still better

But you can circle back onto paths in Dark Souls 2. You don't come to an end of a corridor and always have to walk back the way you came.

In 2 no matter what the enemy is doing when you hit them with the backstab command move it will backstab them, even if you hit their face. That doesn't happen in DaS3.

@352981689
>this retarded redddit shit that was disproven ages ago

Don't @ me ever again.

So now weebgames are no games?
Oh okay,
Go fuck off back there, all western games are just glorified and fucking expensive movies.

>I looked it up and saw it on reddit but im just going to say that it was disproved without showing any source for my claims
That is how it works. Don't like it? Then fucking block you casual ass motherfucker.

(You) forgot that it's subjective. Unlike Bloodborne, which is objectively garbage.

>that's why I keep saying to roll
exactly what's wrong with your post. if someone is using heavy armor they should be able to take a few hits without being staggered seeing as they can't roll

Bloodborne is one of the best in the series. You stupid fucking retarded faggot.

You have a fucking shield you stupid ass bitch. Why the fuck are you so fucking casual that you just want to keep continuing what you're doing without any penalty? You're garbage. It's working as intended and like the developers said it is more situational. You need to learn how to play the fucking game you stupid ass fucking bitch.

The nip is angry that weebshit games are, to no one's surprise, complete shit.

What is one good weebshit game on the PS4? Trick question.

@352982352
i give up
you're fucking retarded

@352982180
I said don't @ me with this stupid redddit shit that was disproven forever ago, nigger. Even if it were true, it's still absolutely retarded to call that poise after two other games where poise works completely differently. Don't @ me again.

Kill yourself you fucking retard.

>IM JJUST GOING TO CLAIM ITS NOT LIKE THAT CAUSE I SAW IT ON REDDIT WAH
Keep fucking replying to me you stupid fucking shit. You're a fuck. A fucking loser who didn't know what he was talking about and now he is backpedaling. Keep going motherfucker.

on a long enough timeline Cred Forums will call every game shit

Nioh?

@352982505
youtu.be/MCiVg5HqWLg
Last warning: Don't @ me again, cuck.

>stupid fucking retarded
Best in the series according to literally who? It's easy being the best in the series when your series is overrated garbage to the point of a fact. Nigger.

i love the game, but it's not perfect.

>most of the bosses have way too much fucking health
>the game is basically made for dexfag twinks, in vanilla strengthfags only have like 2 weapons to choose from
>if you die a lot, you end up wasting a bunch of time grinding for blood vials instead of practicing on the boss in question you keep dying to
>frenzy is fucking bullshit most of the time
>the game is pretty linear early on

this is also just a personal complaint but i feel like most of the areas looked too much alike, so i had a hard time distinguishing areas and getting around, forbidden woods was especially frustrating in this regard

it's probably my second favorite anyhow, next to the original Dark Souls

Shill of The Year award goes to... user!

>literally says that poise doesn't work as the other games and its due to your weight
thats all he says.

he didn't even test it out.
>When you roll, the animation takes a certain number of frames to complete.
>Whenever you take damage, including during the vFrames of rolls, the number of iFrames available during subsequent rolls is reduced. Your available iFrames gradually recover over time if you don’t take damage.

it's working as intended. plus i find it funny you said it was disproved "ages" ago when it was only a month ago. go kill yourself or try again.

>areas look too much alike
Nani?
The game takes place in literally one city with forbidden woods being the "outskirts". Of course the architecture of the city will look alike, but most of all in harmony.

@352983403
>trying this hard
Are you a From dev? DaS3 was shit, m8. Try harder next time.

>Liking this Victorian / Lovecraft bullshit setting with faggot clothes and shitty weapons

Isn't it about time you grew up?

You're not an edgy 12 year old kid anymore

>it's working as intended. plus i find it funny you said it was disproved "ages" ago when it was only a month ago.
...What month do you think we're in right now? You're confused as fuck.

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE

Why the fuck do you keep replying to me like that? Are you this fucking autistically stupid that your brain forces you to still reply because of you wanting of the "last word" or some fucking shit? You need fucking help.

It works as intended, I just went through the whole fucking game motherfucker. When you get hit by an attack, the higher your poise the faster you can roll away and recover, also the faster you recover them. That nigger didn't fucking show anything. He thinks that the weight of your equipment determines more iframes when that doesn't even make fucking sense. Ds3 is better dark souls 2 is fucking shit get over it.

are you retarded?

What "mature" video games do you like, user?

XD hillarous picture meme Cred Forumsro!!!!

>When you get hit by an attack, the higher your poise the faster you can roll away and recover, also the faster you recover them.
How does that make any sense at all to you when the higher your poise is, the harder it is to roll. You stack heavy armor that isn't easy to move around in for poise precisely because you don't want to roll. This has to be b8, so this is the last (You) you're getting from me.

>when the higher your poise is, the harder it is to roll
Don't go over the mac percentage you can handle then? What kind of fucking build are you making nigger?

>You stack heavy armor that isn't easy to move around in for poise precisely because you don't want to roll

Not in this game. Guess what nigger. i'm leaving the thread. last fucking word. you lost. dark souls 2 is fucking shit. go kill your fucking self bitch.

>don't play n3dsxl much, if at all anymore
>only play PC with bros when I'm off of work, once or twice a week
>play ps4 more than anything now

not sure how it ended up here

>why i think every heavy armor should be useless: the post part 2 - electric boogaloo

Not the guy you're replying to, but Dark Souls 2 did poise a lot better than 3.

>meme
Nice meme

>not liking the Lovecraft & van helsing hybrid setting
>but muh medieval Knight with dragons setting is OK and definitely not played out

It's great. One of the best games this gen.

Literally only eastern euros complaining.

AHHH KOS

>TFW beating this fucker for the first time and making your way to frc

Because I don't want to spend another $400 just to play one game.

Why can't you shitposting console retards get that and fuck off.

>beating amygdala for the first time in a chalice dungeon

Really?

Also literally best theme

youtube.com/watch?v=BihcP_GduOk

I spent 300 in total for a ps4 and bloodborne. Worth it

DELETE THIS

obviously meant beating the chalice dungeon version for the first time, to make your way to frc.

hahaha

>A Big Guy For You started this petition

>49,686 supporters
Haha oh wow

especially those that deserve it

>Those bullshit 1 frame damage attacks that enemies get after they've been staggered

Fucking hell that is some bullshit

Man that was a good film

kek

What the fuck is with all these shit opinions since DS3 was released? DS2 has the clunkiest gameplay in the series to date.

After two years Bloodborne still causes massive shitstorms. What went [spoilet] right? [/spoiler]

Everything, except your ability to spoiler

>It's finally time for us to admit this was very good but some people might have disliked it anyway
FTFY
Loses some of the impact but it was shitty bait to begin with.
That's why you got 400 replies so far. Good work faggot.

It was very good, Nintendo fanboy.

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

― C.S. Lewis

Don't mention it! Just let me die.

>highlight text you want to spoiler
>press ctrl+s
>spoiler tags without typos

Bloodborne is just fun as shit man.

I like Dark Souls 3 and all, but BB is so fast and fresh, even still I can find myself having fun with a weapon I haven't used in a while. The combat system was just a treat to play.

>DS1 runs on nothing
>DS2 runs on moms laptop
sad but true

>I-I can't have my own opinion!!1!
How old are you?