Want to play competitive

>Want to play competitive
>Join team and play Rein
>We're attacking
>First pick is poo in the loo OCD cunt Symettra
>"Uhh, you know we're on attack right?"
>"Oh, I know."
>Turns out the symettra player was an assblasted salty faggot who lost the last game, and got paired with one of the winning members of the other team.
>Tell him to change classes or I forfeit the game.
>He doesn't
>Get suspended for 10 minutes.
Why does Blizzard let this happen again?

>Want to play competitive
>in a modern PvP game that will never be balanced in any way

Fuck off nigger shill. If I wanted your shitposting i'd ask for it.

Because this game is filled with casual autists who can't act their age. I've given up trying to solo queue in this game.

The fact that she can be chosen when its not good for the attackers is a failure in game design. You paid $40 for that.

Oh shit, post your degree in art design man???? You've obviously got one :^)

motherfuckers like you are the reason so many people keep losing and dropping ranks, if something like this would happen on the game im in I'd get your username reported by all the 11 other players. I hope Blizzard fucking bans you from playing competitive in general. If you're a retard and cant stand losing a game or two then stick to playing quick matches you fucking scum

>getting mad that the winning player is on your team
NIGGA WHAT

Fuck you faggot, I'm not gonna waste 10 minutes of my life for a guaranteed LOSS when I can just leave and start a new match (Which I did, and guess what? I won as an attack torb ;^)" This match making system is fucking shit.
>getting mad that the winning player is on your team
One of the players was a winner in a previous game. The troll lost against this player and pretty much solidified a 100% loss by choosing Symmetra on attack on Eichenwelde

or you could just like, you know, try to actually win instead of being salty because theres someone on your team who you dislike?

I was under the impression that people needed to be 18+ to post here. Blizzard should also make comp games 18+, all these kids these days are ruining everything

A-Are you retarded? You've got to be to think that I alone can pull an entire team through to a winning outcome, cover all the roles that need filling, and make up for every brain dead retard that shuffles onto hanzo or genji. I think it is you who is underage my friend. This is a team game friendo. Then again, you'd have to both play the game AND have friends to know this.

I've played long enough to have seen solo players carrying a whole team and winning it for us. Genji, Tracer, Reinhart, I've carried as Zenyatta many times, I've seen Mercy carry the whole team on defense, fuck even Zarya can carry and im pretty sure there are many more. You're talking like you bought the game a week ago. Just stop playing comp if you're so fucking bad

>complain about attack Symmetra
>guess what? I won as an attack torb next game ;^)

uhhhhh

>Option 1: Deal with a team that has unconventional picks, perhaps even carry them to victory through your skill alone
>Option 2: Be a whiny faggot and guarantee a loss through your non-cooperation

guess which one you chose, OP

sage

>Lose a match
>End up on the team that beat me
>Time for revenge
>Go out of my way to make stupid choices and generally play bad
>Make whole team lose

Is there anything that compares to this great feeling? I don't think so.

Sup OP

>old fps games
>balanced

I'm not bad you braindead retard. I just can't fill all the roles that an entire team makes up. I'm sorry your so fucking bad and magically see these legendary intelligent carriers I've heard so much about. And I won't stop playing comp, I just will never solo queue because of faggots like you who are undoubtedly the problem.
It was more or less a test to see if I could throw a match by myself. Which it obviously failed since we won. I even ended up getting silver in most fields except for gold objective time.

>complaing about how that attack Symmetra is there just to ruin the game for the guy from the winning team last game
>It was just a test to see if I could throw a match by myself

you keep crossing yourself all the time with your shitty defenses that you should legit be banned for underage

>I-I'M NOT B-BAD
>I J-JUST CANT P-PLAY THIS G-GAME!!!

No, I'm not actually OP. I legitimately do this when crossed. usually with Roadhog, which is the greatest feeling really.

>mfw playing Paladins for free when faggots have spent 60 bucks on casualwatch

>J-Just git g-gud f-fag.
>M-Mods! He's actually giving legitimate evidence for the locked in 50/50 W/L ratio! H-He's underage!!!!
Nobody likes Paladins that has a job.