BLOPS

Prove that this was not the best Call of Duty game.

Pro Tip: It is the best.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zx4MQ6SZM-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Less customization than its sequels.
Keeping "pro" versions of perks rather either making them their own thing or removing the scrapping the idea entirely.
No joke build variety outside of a knifing and C4 tossing.
Knifing was so ridiculously effective, it was absolutely 100% instinctive for players to attempt to knife each other 4 feet away from each other to conserve ammo. The knife usually won.
AK-74u was and probably still is the meta.
Maps were cluttered, unbalanced garbage.

the gun/explosion sounds were weak

That's not MW2

average singleplayer, mediocre graphics, weak sounds, forgettable maps.

>forgettable maps
no.

Launch, Grid, Firing Range, fuggin Nuketown

all classic maps.

Kino Der Toten was pretty sweet. S'bout it really

Shitty quality explosions was the first bad thing I noticed about this game when it was revealed.

all the maps are shit though. MW2 maps gave you so many options to flank or play in a different style and black ops took that away by putting everyone in tight spaces and sniper wasnt viable either

Did it have 1887s? No? Fuck off then kiddo

>sniper wasnt viable either
good, faggot ass camping sniper

That's not Mw3.
>M-muh zombies
Yea, such a riveting and mature tale for mature gamers like you, faggot.

TELL ME ABOUT THE NUMBERS MASON! WHY DO THEY COUNTDOWN?

Good story.

>uironic cawadoody neo Cred Forums thread
still can't believe it's actually happening

the only game that's even good is the first one and united offensive, i know that's before any of you were born though

This game had a charm to it none of the others did, still remember playing private no scope sniper matches on nuke town with mates. Good game.

i bet you play fps on console too

This game was amazing.

Just before the dumb shit they added and right after the dull gameplay of the old games.

Firing range Oh god yes
WMD So fucking good
Nuketown of course

Cammando fuck dude
Famas oh my fuck
GALIL SILENCED
Olympia ....

I wish I could buy this beauty again.

Because Wii online got cut out

MW2 was better.

>Looking at the explosions

user confirmed for uncool

Proof you were shit at the game. I dominated any map regardless of the spawn. Blops had the most fun maps of the series besides some of the classic CoD4 maps. Also AK-74u wasn't the only best gun GTFO with that. There were other good guns and Spaz with suppressor wrecked a lot of shit in the game.

You clearly didn't play the game or sucked at it.

Nice bait

>MW2 maps gave you so many options to flank or play in a different style

Most MW2 maps were fucking garbage minus that rooftop map. That one was a gem. This is exactly what I disliked about later CoD games. Maps that are way too fucking open with the shittiest choke points are bad maps. They aren't good. Blops maps literally felt a lot like WaW and CoD4 maps to me. Which is much preferrable to wide open bullshit like wastelands from MW2 (that one wide ass open map from 2 where snipers were pretty much mandatory).

go back to /cc/ you filthy casual cunt

>spaz with suppressor wrecked a lot of shit in the game

Maybe in pubs.

Let's be serious for a moment

>tfw One Man Army with noob-tubes was so broken combined with the map design you could hit any spawn on most maps

Me and my m8s used to end games to piss kids off with this - Domination, S&D - it didn't matter.

>a map so damn good they had to bring it back twice

They definitely created some gold when they made Nuketown. That map is legendary. Besides that I liked most of the launch maps. Stadium was fun to.

>that insane amount of player card customization
>dead ops arcade was actually fun
>that innovative menu system where you can actually get out of the chair

Blops honestly had a lot of love put into it and it showed.

>tfw the emblem creator
>creating grostesque shit to trigger people

>Trying to pretend to be an oldfag THIS hard
Bahahahaha! Comedy gold. The first game wasn't good, UO fixed it.

There was no flamethrower, just an underslung flamethrower.
Which was one of those terrible 1 meter flame ones

I hated the COD credit system as well. Just let me get everything when I level up, there is no need for credits.

MW2 made me feel all the emotions a person can experience in the span of 1 minute. It was great.

tfw it'll be remastered and balanced to boredom

Black ops campaign was too short and weapons were overbalanced to the point they had no tactical advantage over each other, also, sniping was shit in this game, sniper rifles got nerfed hard.

CoD4 seems to be the only multiplayer CoD I thoroughly enjoyed, there was an effective counter to Stopping Power with Juggernaut, and all perks were designed to mirror each other

>Using Scavenger/One Man Army with Lethals and Grenade Launchers
>That fucking Commando knifing distance
>No Juggernaut to counter Stopping power
>Shotguns as secondary essentially giving players Overkill+Stopping Power
>Cold Blooded pro OP as fuck
>That snowball rich-get-richer effect they had with killstreaks making open air maps unwinnable
I enjoyed the campaign, but Mw2 multiplayer was fucking broken

It had the best unlock system for sure. Just pay the in game fun money and you have the gun, attachments, and camo that you want. None of this retarded "Kill 10 people on a Tuesday while doing a handstand crap"

Not only is it the best, it's the only really good one.

The multiplayer was shit

Other than that it had the best campaign and some of the best zombies maps. Personally I'd say black ops 2 takes the cake.

>MW3
>one of the worst COD games
>favorite
>calling someone else a faggot

It was fun because it was broken.

Everything was broken so in a way it was balanced, it made no fucking sense.

I've never had as much fun or frustration at once as I had with MW2.

>Black ops campaign was too short

But its writing and delivery were top notch compared to Call of Bay (COD4, MW2)

MW3 is not one of the worst COD game

Its survival mode was pretty fucking good while Zombies only got worse with shittier and shittier map designs with BLOPS 1 and Five being the last good maps of the series.

pure fucking cancer. you don't even know what the fuck an oldfag is you ifunny faggot kid

All previous "nu-CoD" games would have been better if they removed Stopping Power from the perk lists. That and the time setting is really the only thing that makes BO1 good by comparison.

I don't see why so many people bitch about Blops 3 then. It's pretty much exactly as you described. It's fair because almost everything is unbalanced as fuck

Probably because of time lapse + how far down the line the series has gone now.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
Redefined the entire FPS genre.
Introduced the love-it-or-hate-it perk system.
Compelling storyline.
Gunplay that's satisfying.
Simple to pick up, hard to master.

What makes Nuketown so good?
Anyone have ideas?

>Players require more hits to take down, promoting more grouped tactics
>More players using UAV Jammer, making the radar hawks less effective and team communication (eavesdrop perk) more vital
>People would instead use perks like overkill or double tap, sleigh of hand, or sonic boom, making more varied weapon loadouts
>Sniperfags would actually have to aim for once

Stopping Power and Hardcore mode is literally a fucking cancer to modern day FPS games.

>>Simple to pick up, hard to master.
>hard to master

Let's be honest here. Shi No Numa was the best zombie map.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zx4MQ6SZM-4

Tiny as fuck map with actual cover (that's literally it).

It's actually a fucking terrible map, but retards love it because it takes less than a second to die and run back into action like nothing ever happened, so they don't need to be reminded of how bad they are at the game with post-death down time.

Shi No Numa is the worst of the Zombie classics famskino

>great chokepoints
>fantastic aesthetics
>works well for smaller gametypes like 1v1 or 2v2
>is fun chaotic mess when it's 6v6
>both sides are essentially balanced well
>the middle part of the map has decent cover

It's just a solid designed map in virtually every way.

Nuketown is the Flaming Hot Cheetos of maps. Only the most retarded of retards and niggers love it.

So what was your favorite one?
You are clearly the tard here. People liked Nuketown. Get over it.

People also like nu-CoD, and they sure aren't the sort who's opinions should be held in high regard.