DE:MD spoilers ahead

DE:MD spoilers ahead

New information has come to light

imgur.com/a/5wsZO

You are potentially a clone of Jensen and the real Jensen is MIA, having been experimented on during the Missing Link episode from HR.

Explains the opening with the 2 Jensens looking at each other so well

Pretty sure those notes are Megans from HR.

what does this picture of a cup have to do with anything?

This has been a hypothesis since release. This isn't even new.

At least Bob isn't crazy enough to create cyberzombies.
Right?

What games have pulled the "You were a clone/copy all along!" I know I've played some but I can't remember them.

Given the games you play are literally copies of the original game files I would have to say all of them.

What the fuck where did you find this

terranigma
smt2
mgsv
bof4

>you can move the camera in the main menu

Styx

It's a shop taken from a cutscene when jensen's sleeping.

Punished "Venom" Jensen is a thing

Pluto Nash
MGS1
MGSV

KOJIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>He's just a torso with a head.
Holy fuck that's unnerving.

we've been talking about this since release gaylord

JEEENNNSSEEEEENNNN

Now the title screen makes sense. He's looking at a dead Jensen.

sucks we will never see an end to this story because mankind divided bombed

but hey we might get a second nu males sky because that sold really well

Holy shit, I almost bought it.

I never asked for this.
And neither did you.

Is this image a screen cap or fan made or an edit of a screencap? It looks slightly different from the one in the game for some reason, maybe I'm just remembering it wrong.
Do you have one where it says deus ex below it but without the press start below the name?

Also which title screen do you guys think is best? MD or HR? I personally like hr more solely because the music, I still really like MD symmetrical look and use of colors, this time jensen is covered in black instead of bathed in yellow, like he's not pure anymore or he's tainted, while the background is prestine white which automatically makes me think of Darrow's room when you find Meghan because white is not a very common color in this game and it usually means its related to something bad., MD title music sounds like something is about to burts, like something bad is about to happen and makes it feel uneasy, while hr's music feels like it's welcoming you into this new world for the first time, every time, welcoming you to the peak of humanity.

>mankind divided bombed
nigga what

it didn't

Actually it bombed.
At least on steam.

WARNING
WARNING
NSFW

Even if it had sold 10 million copies Squeenix would have branded it a failure regardless, like they did every other Western IP they own.

They literally call him Robocop, so it works

Lots of steam at the ruzicka station after it bombed.

Can't believe they expected cod money from all their eidos titles, specially for a dormant series like deus ex and the third reboot of a franchise, TR.

Dude, shut up. Eidos have been working on a sequel for over a year now. It was Squeenix's decision to make it a trology.

Look at this guy...I think we were just talking about you.

you motherfucker

I actually laughed at that
and your pic isn't helping

Is the dlc long? Is it worth 15 bucks?

If only they made a better game. MD was too much like HR, with few positive changes (and a few negative ones)

It's a better sequel to HR than IW was to DE, that alone in today's industry is amazing.

>Deus Ex pulled off a Venom Snake better than MGSV

>playing the DLC
>some random cop tells me 15 of her friends died during the bombing
>bitch had 15 friends

>westacucks are this delusional

>"jensen is a clone"
so how will they explain the cloning of JC denton taking 9 months, like 20 (?) years in the future?

Yep, NMS sold more than MD. Guess how much of what was earned got refunded, though.

>weebs being this insecure

Damn.. I feel so much better with my life now.

MD takes place 2 years after HR

fair enough.

shit my bad then, MD was so forgettable

Rapid growth acceleration? Or they lie to him and say he's a clone when he finds out hes not the real jensen but in reality he's an ai in a robot Jensen body.

That was legit funny

If you pirate it and make it a failure, just said so instead of this sophism bullshit.

>for over a year

still enough time to cancel it becaude mankind divided sold so bad or make it into a coop shooter with f2p elements

square enix is not above doing this see triad wars

Styx was good
It was so obvious but you only realise it looking back after the fact