Is he "our" guy?

Is he "our" guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cj--c6VAryg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post the pic of him holding Pepe

He's ok

content creators have it so rough trying to make a living out of the internet since its just assholes like OP hating on you everytime
i dont know if he is our guy but he surely is one of my guys
i feel for him

We only have one guy.

I don't know who this is.

i want him to suck my cock and tickle my feet

Why is pewdiepie suddenly loved on Cred Forums for not giving a shit about what content he makes

>not knowing who Egoraptor is

brofist ayyyy

You lie.

that's markiplyer

there seems to exist a common misconception that one is not allowed to dislike him because that would mean he's jealous of him

Super serious guys.

Apparently he's "red pilled" and has been wearing a MAGA hat. Anything that pisses off SJW's is fine by Cred Forums.

Pewdiepie has a girlfriend and makes a lot of money, so no.

I dunno, I hated him but then he reviewed and enjoyed Senran Kagura and now he's okay in my book.

gets too much hate just because of his fanbase

definitely paving the way for independent content creators to be taken as serious entertainers

despite what anybody may say about his content, he's making a massive profit on it.

if you mean he's 'our guy' as in being a stepping stone in making video games seen as a serious form of entertainment, fiscally or otherwise, then yes. I don't know what else you might mean.

>for not giving a shit about what content he makes
You answered your question.
And it's not "loved", but more respected.

If only you were.
Sadly you do know him, like everyone else here.
Just like Anita, you don't WANT to know them but you do.

Pewdiepie actually produces videos that are sometimes entertaining to watch. Anita produces absolutely nothing worth watching and is merely a parasite.

That's fucking Vinesauce, you dumbass

Edgy Cred Forums highschoolers have been shilling him non stop last month. The cancer is spreading.

No but Leafy is our guy!

>OP tries to make a shitposting thread
>Gets serious responses
Only on Cred Forums.

*Made
Now that he's unmonetised and had his credit card stolen he doesn't make that much money, but his girlfriend is cute as fuck so you're right

>nep
kys weeb cuck

I mildly enjoyed his videos when he was ragging on people, but after idubbbz roasted the ever loving FUCK out of him, Leafy has had sand in his vag and his panties in a knot, and can't seem to take the same kind of heat he likes to dish.

Almost every vid he has made since he got rekt, is him complaining about drama. It's made him unbearable to watch.

He's a tax avoider.

Should have stayed in Sweden and paid his fucking contribution.

He still has racked up a little under 100 million dollars
He could go off the grid and live perfect.

Yet you know them all the same like everyone else here.
Which is sad.

>taxes
>good

This
I dont think Leafy has even made a response to the 2nd Leafy call out by Idubbbz, Content Deputy.
Idubbbz is the hero we need.

>Complete shill who sold out and did cringy shit for money for nearly all his youtube career
>Wears a MAGA cap once as a joke
>OMG HE'S OUR GUY HE'S TOTALLY REDPILLED

I want high schoolers and Cred Forumstards to leave Cred Forums.

>dat hairline jab
>proceeds to shave it up even more
Absolute madman

How long before no-chin kills himself?

youtube.com/watch?v=cj--c6VAryg

That was the fucking best shit I have ever seen as in response to something.
I dont think anyone else would have ever been ballsy enough as to fucking shave that on camera. He is really a legend.

>paying taxes
>2016

right. i live in sweden and i do everything i can to avoid taxes

#NoChin

I wish the faggots who keep making these e-celeb threads would get rounded up and publicly executed over a live stream broadcast to mainstream news media.
You're fucking piece of shit OP, who deserves nothing but a swift and brutal death. That cunts like you are able to piss away an existence while greater men suffer only to die young is a fucking injustice. You are fucking scum.

Leafy please calm down.

I can't stop watching.

Its not that a literal no-name went all "haha im going to le roast popular channels for views" but he is the motherfucking pepediew and he is shitting on everyone just because he can.

I remained unsubscribed from him for 2 years or so but mang, he is like a parody of himself that laughs about the status quo of youtube and that is so enjoying to watch.

>"I-I ww-ish this ff-fag di-died bu-uh where are le animu girl videogames"

Get lost you fucking nigger.

No, Jiyuna is our guy

I dont understand how Keemstar doesnt have more subscribers.
Recently anyway he has been so fucking great. The way he makes fun of himself now in videos, I just fucking love it.

Is it really so odd for someone to not watch lets plays, or to not give a damn about overly opinionated attention whores? I like to play video games instead.

2/10 b8 made me reply

He has already gone bold before for Hair Cake. Leafy was an idiot for calling him out about his hair.

Personally I'm more of a JackSepticEye person. He's much cuter than PewDiePie

Did I stumble upon a 12 year olds thread that pretends this 'drama' is actually real and anything other than tool to get easy views and subscribers.

holy f*ck he is literally our guy
the past few years he's become totally based

pretty much, the stupidity is hilarious though

Drama is just fun.
The day Idubbbz made the Leafy Content Cop, just about every board here had multiple threada about it.

Yeah a lotta high schoolers on Cred Forums these days that we gotta rid ourselves of. I blame the fappening for this shit.

Uhh big boy, big boy in his big boy pants.
What are you like, 19? Wew I bet you tie your own shoe laces.

You're either underage or a raging manchild for liking youtube drama.

>dunkey
>not black
>edupppz
>hair line
>hillary clinton
>dying
>can't bring himself to insult Frank

Fucking hell that was great. I think pewdiepie is one of the few you tubers to fully improve and escape LP hell.

>emma blackery

I thought I was the only one that knew who she was

i think he just has enough money to not really give a fuck anymore and just does whatever he finds funny now

>Giving 30% of your paycheck to Elsa so she can get fucked by apefricans and sandniggers whilst her cuck Sven babysits her niglets