Another dough
Another high
Another lohohoh
Rock bottom
Rock bottom
Rock bottom

>we want to make the game more cinematic

WHEN WILL THIS STOP!

When studios stop getting bought out by larger companies who want return on their investments.

Who are you quoting and who are they quoting?

>we streamlined the experience.

I still remember the time when this phrase was first uttered, it was for DA:O

I am so tired of garbage games that are multiplat, run like shit, made to appeal for alll the audiences, of all age, of all platforms, or all....
It JUST BECOMES FUCKING BLAND AND UNFOCUSED.

Video games these days neither run well, or have good graphics, or fun gameplay, or good story.

I mean sure, you get like a game or two every once or two years but the vast majority is just utter shit.

I want the good old days of videogames, when I didn't have to fucking make accounts, always be online, with shitloads of DRM up my ass.

If there was ever a reason why I "grow up from videogames" is not because the fucking hobby is childish, but because it's festering corpse of a childhood dog you used to have.

More and more I spend time on real life hobbies like drawing, racing, crafts and building a house, sporty stuff with g.f and friends because I don't have to eat shit with shitty ports, half finished games, always online drm bullshit and so on...
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, I just wanted to play video games.
FUCK you gaming industry!
YOU MADE ME FUCKING NORMIEEEEEEEE

>third game in story heavy series
>"we want to make this accessible to all new players!'

fuck off forever

>We will be changing things up in the next installment of the series

>ACTION ADVENTURE

Yakuza series is the only one that does this well with the little 20 minute videos summarizing the previous games from Yakuza 3 onward

I gotta say I agree with this. There hasn't been a single game I got this gen that I haven't been disappointed by.