Next Hitman level tomorrow

Next Hitman level tomorrow

Anyone looking forward to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apd2E3hzpBk
hitman.com/updates/episode-5-release-notes
timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=HITMAN: Episode 5 Release Timings&iso=20160927T13&p1=69
youtube.com/watch?v=pY0bQbENB3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=jDx2gIlme3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think this will be the hardest one to do a suit only run for this season.

I'm looking forward to the finished game.

nah, i'm looking backward.

why, the second training mission was basically all soldiers and hostile areas and it was probably the easiest one to get SA on.

Thing with this one is it has 4 targets and map looks smaller than Sapienza but bigger than every other.If they spread them out it should take a good 20 minutes or so.

Did they actually polish the gameplay with updates? Not just new content and fixing bugs?

I remember the gunplay being really unsatisfying at first, did I get used to it or did they actually tighten it up?

Here is the trailer for this episode it gets taken down quite a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=apd2E3hzpBk

Still the same clunky mess. The damage has been increased though and headshots are one-hit-kill for the most part now.

Since i became part of the Hitman player panel, they've asked me how i felt about the gunplay and how it can be improved. I gave them a few pointers in how to make it realistic and satisfying, also told them to add semi-auto functionality and apparently one of the mastery unlocks for this 5th level is a semi-auto assault rifle, it's not what i wanted, but it's a start, better than nothing i guess. I wanted all assault rifles with semi-auto mode, but apparently due to engine limitations, they can't switch the fire rate of the same weapon in-game.

Why even care about assault rifles in the hitman game?

Going full rambo is fun sometimes

But you don't need semi-auto mode then.

Because semi-auto is the only way to operate.

Man, if they had removed the silly militia bullshit it could've one damn great map, similar to Till death do us part from Blood money.

It should've been a rural area + secret underground military base in the mountains. Too bad they already wasted the secret lab on Sapienza.

this

>supporting early access episodic shit drms hit

truly a disgrace to real gamers

No. Im waiting for my 1070 to arrive.
My good old 970 cant do 60fps all the time.

And neither can the 1070. I bought the 1070 expecting improvements too, but not much has changed, it runs better yes, but there is something wrong with the engine itself. Absolution had a similar problem in some specific areas of the map such as the tennis court at the beginning of the first levels where fps simply tanks hard, it's like the engine is choking or something.

how's your cpu/ram situation? there's a lot of AIs on these maps

waiting for the season box to come out then i'll play it.

Yep. Even if I need to wait 2 more years for the seasons to finish up. Wont spend more than 15 on the whole thing.

i7 3770k at 4.4 ghz and 16gb DDR3 at 1600mhz.

>3770k
>1600mhz

Loooool

>Have a k cpu
>Only run it at 4.4ghz

My non k i5 3570 runs at 4.2ghz

>Runs like shit on an i7
How? It runs great on my FX 8350, and that's supposed to be the shitty meme-tier CPU.

Did they say they were going to do a second season for definite?

I've enjoyed all the episodes a hell of a fucking lot, and I seriously think they could do a lot more. If they did, would it be another 40 quid?

My 3570k runs max at 4.2
Otherwise i get bsod

I paid for the full game so they better not.

It would be quite the Jew move to pull.

Not really, when the game was announced they said there would be what, 5 or 6 episodes?

We all gladly paid full price for it, I'm talking about what if they did another 6 or so and released it with a price drop for buying them all/if you bought the first season you get another discount.

Would hardly be a bad thing, why would they give you two games for the price of one?

>60 bucks
>For 6 levels

>"Oh here's another 6 for $40!"
Yes, it would be.

i think the deal was if "season 1" does good enough they'll continue the game with "more seasons" consisting of roughly 6 maps/episodes per season. set sail for e-box sets.

>overclocking ram

Ram with high clocks have higher latency, which is not good.

I don't really like overclocking.

It's not that it runs badly, but it doesn't maintain 60fps like it should. I see drops to 50 and frametimes going crazy all the time. Absolution had really tight frametimes but the fps still tanked in areas where the player could see the center of the level and it was ported by Nixxes, which are some of the best PC porters around, so if not even them could figure the problem, then i don't have much hopes.

It's infuriating to see fps drops while GPU and cpu usage are barely at 60%-70%.

I never really tested it with AMD CPUs since i never saw one in person, so i don't know if the game is biased towards these FX CPUs.

The levels are huge and currently could take you well over a hundred hours to do everything in them, and it's not even finished yet.

Are you seriously trying to tell me you believe that, to get your moneys worth, you want an additional 6 episodes, which again would take over a hundred hours of playtime just to finish them all?

You're dumb as hell if you believe this is the right way for them to proceed. This isn't a buy once and get everything for free, it was a purchase of the FIRST season, 6 episodes.

They are offering to do an additional 6, which if they are any where near as good as the first 6 they will be more than worth 60.

>it doesn't maintain 60fps
Yea that's a game engine problem. As far as I know everyone is having problems with keeping at 60fps, no matter the hardware. I run an FX 8350, 16GB RAM and a Sapphire 290 having the game set at mostly Very High settings I get 50-60 fps average with drops to mid 40's in some parts of the map.

They should be giving 8-10maps for the $60 desu f a m

>100 hours of playtime
>6 maps
Fucking how?

And why are you shilling for paid DLC?

2 training maps
6 story maps
3 bonus maps

11 total

Try actually play the game instead of rushing it.

I'd like to return my (You), I think it was meant for someone else.

Can you not read?
I said it's possible if you do everything. Do you even play Hitman games? They aren't run through once, shoot target and escape. There are multiple disguises and opportunities to kill your target, which means it's intended you run through multiple times.

I'm not shilling paid DLC but you trying to suggest you should get what's practically another whole game for free is beyond delusional. I don't know how you can be this dumb.

Am I the only one who hates the fucking gameplay in this? It just feels so clunky.

Try absolution.

Yes I can. Yes I do. Yes I know.

100 hours is overkill though. I replay each map maybe 3 times, 1 hour max per playthrough. I also lack the autism to 100% everything because I get bored too quickly.

Then you are simply not the intended core audience. Some of us love going through the levels repeatedly and doing all the scenarios and assassinations.

And in those cases you can easily at least get around 100 hours of content in all the current episodes. That's the only reason that, in this case anyway, I'd support paid DLC.

Fair enough.

0:41 Agent Smith?

To complete every challenge in a level takes a very long time. Now times that by 6.

It would take at least 20 hours per level to max out everything.

>Blood money has better wall textures than Hitman 2016

Splendid IO Interactive!

HYPE

MUH WALL TEXTURES

Good thing thats what the game is about

hitman.com/updates/episode-5-release-notes

i've been planning on getting the game. is it any good?

>You can now search all Contracts using free-text entry for the title and description of a Contract.
>Kill Conditions have been added to Contracts Mode and can be used by the creator to create more specific Contracts. There are 16 different kill types and 7 different accident kill types that are recognised by the game.

contracts status: saved

They really need to fucking stop.

It is not out yet.

hol the fuck up, they're seriously adding 2 fucking ARs in this episode?

What the game is all about then? NPCs with horrible repetitive pathfinding clipping trough doors?

nah i mean the first levels or episode shit

gameplay wise, yes, though there are some bugs

optimization wise, hell no

>what are challenges
>what are escalations
>what are contracts

Can't wait to check out the food storage in the level.

>semi-automatic

This is the one i asked. Thanks Torben. The backup sights are still wrong, but we will get this sorted out on the next survey.

we
wuz
gamerz
n
sheeeeeeit

Kinda sad the game is already coming to an end. Having monthly maps is pretty cool to keep things fresh.

Having to pull another 60$ to experience this again will be annoying.

CRACK WHEN???

>tfw when 47 said tobius I imagined him saying
>sometimes I blue myself

also DELET

You wish.

>4 targets

So mastery will be pretty easy if you do one of the special opertunities for each of them

>not loading up levels and going on killing sprees

I hope all weapon unlocks transfer between seasons
this game has the smoothest hitman gunplay ever

CPY is waiting until all the content is released before the crack it. They'll work on the keys soon enough, then release it.. I'm guessing December, maybe.

>i used cheats to follow the bed into the elevator
>killed the guy pushing it
>bed starts floating into the air and past the ceiling

oh ok

I wish I knew how to record and make a webm of that shit

>more than 14 days since Doom CPY was released
>the 14 days theory is destroyed

Am I the only one that got disappointed fast with this game? I bought the intro pack but my excitement died soon, it feels like a mix between Absolution and Blood Money, but somehow doesn't feel "alive", I don't know how to explain it. It feels more like an arcade game than anything else.

I wish we could get the absolver as an unlock

I loved that gun

this

that jacket tho

japan better have the fur coat you see in the prologue :^)

same here. won't pay for unfinished product

Im playing Hitman: Contracts right now and this niggerfaggot negotiator wont go back in the limosuine and finish his negotiations. I planted the bomb on his car and im just waiting, about to go Berserk asassination mode.

>even Absolution had more gun variety than HitmanTM.

how do i get the sniper rifle that shoots through walls?

>buy game
>permanently locked out of content because I didn't buy it soon enough

fuck right off Square

when are they going to fix everyone on the planet having the same 4 derpy american voices/accents?

Sapienza, Mastery Unlock 20. Jaeger 7 Lancer.

>kill the guy whilst wearing chicken suit
>kill the guy dressed as a chef
>kill the guy by sneaking in dressed as a guard
Such variety

Yeah I was stoked when I heard IO say they wanted to make BM2 but so far we've got one really good level (Sapienza) and the rest is pretty uninspired.

I'm not sure the people who made BM still work there. Hitman 2016 feels more lie a puzzle game than a stealth action game.

Plus the AI, gunplay and music are complete trash

At first i thought you were just joking, but this level really will have two assault rifles as unlocks.

At least we finally get the AK. Although i wish Reza Zaydan's troops were using AKs.

This is some MGSV tier abortion

summer episodes or preorder content?

both will be given after the last episode i believe

hm and what about the ~10 elusive targets that I would pay for and never receive?

You wouldn't want it. At first the idea was great but as time went on it felt more like a chore.
>But you get suits.
They're really not that great anyway.

>y-you don't even want to play the whole game

Thanks Square I will make sure to buy this incomplete piece of shit right this second!

You're not missing out on anything. You might as well play missions made by the player themselves.

they said they would re do those after the physical reelase

This is some cognitive dissonance shit right here. They said Elusive Targets will never return, now they say they will.

If they return, it will be a "elusive target rush" where you have to kill all of them in a single week or month. They won't return as selectable missions that let you replay them any time.

this

they were a shit idea anyway. pitting dev time into things that most people probably won't get to play and even less will actually complete. make them random and rare. don't make them one time offers. it is fucking stupid, this is a singleplayer videogame not a sale target.

the always online is another baffling choice. but both these topics have been discussed to death anyway

>sale target
I once used a magic trick on an elusive target

AND HE ALMOST WAS ASSASSINATED TOBY

>tactical 47
>leather jacket with very large pockets

>playing it right now

explaaaiin

they need to add the option to wear these location outfits in all missions.

it's out today

FUCKING THIS I WANT TO WEAR THE FUR COAT OR MY TUX ANYWHERE

wait what?!

sorry my mistake.

being a hitman

I Like how they match seasons, fall

these screenshots never fail to make me laugh

The devs uploaded that pic

That pic was posted by the devs themselves in the blog. I'm patiently waiting for the new episode, not really for the level itself, but for the patch. Their patches always have unlisted changes, so it's fun to test to find out what changed.

:^) glad you enjoyed

They let you search contracts now?
Praise the fucking lord
Now they just need to fix that weird AI bug where contract targets have the VIP AI for no reason, and make headturning less of a pain

i dont do contracts mode much is it worth surfing through the same average contracts to find a good one?

>Contracts Mode - Tags
>Contracts Mode - 'Friends' Filter
>Friends Leaderboards

absolutely based

Sometimes. I just wish all the ones that want you to kill 4 targets with a specific disguise and weapon that's different for each one would just go away, they're not fun. What's the point of Hitman if I have no freedom to do objectives as I like?

also do i get mastery for doing contracts

>We have fixed a bug with the Jaeger 7 Lancer Sniper Rifle (Sapienza Mastery Level 20 unlock) that in some cases allowed the bullets to pass through level geometry.

literally what did they mean by this, lancer is MEANT to bypass walls

Yep, doing challenges in contract mode counts towards mastery.

all challenges that don't require you to kill story mission targets can be done in contracts/escalation/ETs afaik

challenges as in the vanilla challenges or are there custom challenges?

nevermind ignore this saw the post explaining

There's only one kind, m8.

Got the game last week. Is there actually ANY reason to play this game super stealthy? All that seems to matter is Mission Mastery and you can get that by not even completing the "master assassin" challenges.

you get more mastery plus its a different way to play

saso runs are cool

I believe they meant level boundaries. Such as shooting from inside the tunnel towards Zaydan in the school or Strandberg in the consulate. Shooting Caruso in his backyard from the lab and things like that. The round is supposed to go through walls not entire ground layers.

WA2000 SUITCASE RIFLE FUCKING WHEN

Speaking of SASO, how the fuck do you do Bangkok this way? I've only figured out how to kill the lawyer using lights in restaurant

never :^)

>Leaderboards Reset
>The leaderboards for all Story missions, Escalation Contracts and Featured Contracts will be reset. A contributing factor to this reset was the adjustments to the Jaeger 7 Lancer, because some players have been able to achieve higher scores by killing NPC’s through level geometry.

>decided to give it a try and try to get top20 on one of featured contracts
>finished on 18 and stayed in here for a good ammount of time now
>now it'll be gone

thanks torben

watch it be a secret unlock in episode 6

you need to throw a sniper at a mirror and balance it on the rock

then before that you need to shoot and balance the bullet shells on the other rocks

You can SASO it easily but I don't know if you can do it while hiding bodies also.

Fuck you
I could actually picture them doing that

or maybe it won't be in the game at all because IO are lazy hacks.

Name better suit in H6
protip you can't

but it literally was in game

In a very early alpha version that apparently didn't work too well.
I don't want to give up hope, but I could very easily see them not doing it because "fuck you, you already paid" or they're going to be Jews and hold it back for season 2.

It had boundaries, it only penetrated one surface. The official Hitman account even tweeted people shooting through walls, yet now they've decided that it's a bug.

they seemed to work exactly like agency pickups

i hope when they'll finally decide to release it as unlock there will be some assembling animations, taking out huge ass sniper from tiny suitcase and concealing it again in milisenconds looks fucking cheap

>those tie physics

muhhhhdiikkk

>Penelope Graves

That's a must, especially when all the previous games sans Abortion had it.

They're resetting the scoreboards because people were standing near an exit and eliminating the targets and exiting the level before guards could even react.

That hasn't worked in months and they already wiped the leaderboards when it got patched.

:^) whats so funny?

how long until game is completed? dont want to buy unfinished game.

You fucked up, the game peaked in April. It's only been getting buggier since.

its not getting b-b-b-b-b-b-uggeir

pick it up now

rip thread it was nice

Just picked up the game a few days ago, only played Paris so far as I've been knocking out challenges for it. Would it be better to just play through each mission once and then go back and do Mastery stuff or continue working through them slowly?

go back later for mastery unless you want one of the unlocks in particular

play as you want

>level called Freedom Fighters

FUCK YOU IO WHY MUST YOU TEASE ME
JUST MAKE A FUCKING SEQUEL TO FREEDOM FIGHTERS ALREADY ITS BEEN MORE THAN A DECADE

She is sexy, breaking her neck will be satisfying.

>kill conditions

fucking finally, now some of them might actually be worth playing and it will be a lot more fun creating them

Tell them to make NPCs notice blood again instead of being braindead fucktards who are unable to see the colour red.

>games are fucking tv episodes now

thanks, mum, i'll pass

My picture!

Not with the US current fucking hate boner for Russia they won't

congrats :^)

I love the little touches of humour in this game, like 47's therapy session with Caruso and when he plays the drums and does the guitar riff in Bangkok, plus talking to Jordan about his "agency"

>its what I do
*push*

>tfw want to join player panel but fear of dropping spaghetti if i had to speak with them

such is the life of autist

Same.

I don't know whats wrong with me. I know this is thr closest hitman to blood money, a return to its roots and a definite step in the right direction after the abortion thst was absolution... but im still not feeling it. Im not enjoying it as mucv as I should be. I csn go back to blood money and still have a blast but theres something in this one that doesnt let me feel immersed.

Maybe its the americsn accents in fucking morocco or paris or italy but i dont know.

Anyone else feel this way?

I've spent more time in 2016Hitman than in Blood Money so I can't really say

I'm not particularly looking forward to this level. idk I guess I'll wait and see how it actually plays before bemoaning it too much.

This is the most lighthearted game in the series, so it might be the lack of edginess.

lack of good soundtrack is killing this game

this I miss the chanting from BM and absolution

I hear you. The best hitman levels are the oned without the le epik tacticool militia targets. Till death do us part, A new Life, flatline, curtains down and my personal favorite, house of cards had one thing in common, they were all about normal targets.

This one seems like you stop being 47 and start being sam fisher.

>personal favorite, house of cards

good taste, the best level for full sniper briefcase

Fucking christ THIS

Blood Money's OST was amazing. The chorus picking up after you killed a target and made your way to the exit praying they wont find the body before youre out.

house of cards is fun to mess around in
>pull fire alarm
>place mine by elevators

>a new life
Man that was a great level. I wish they would do another one like that. Im tired of haing to kill targets that are somehow involved in big company conspirancies. I just want to kill a mobster thats going to rat his former buddies, or be hired by a concerned father to kill his daughters wife beating husband. Im so tired of having to kill big government conspirator #537374

>tfw apocalypse starts playing after D'Alvade's death

muhdik

Absolution was my first and only Hitman game. It was a solid 6/10. Would I enjoy this game?

Maybe, what did you like about Absolution?

Absolution is easily the worst game in the series except for maybe C47, so probably yes.
Play Blood Money first though.

If you liked absolution you'll most likely not enjoy this one. Slower pace and more emphasis on stealth. Going rambo can get you killed quickly

You know the Chinatown level, the nightclub and penthouse levels? Yeah, the Hitman series are more similar to that kind of levels. Absolution was an anomaly trying to be some sort of stealth game. So if you liked those levels, you will love this one.

finished game when?

Mah nig.

>start level
>get keycard for my room
>get in the elevator, climb on top
>wait for first target to get on the elevator
>strangle him, get briefcase
>go to the exit spot, leave briefcase behind dumpster
>go back up to the decond floor
>push the waiter having a smoke om the balcony to his death so he doesnt see me climbing the wall to reach the third floor
>climb around the edges of the building to reach the second target's room
>get in the closet, wait for him
>he gets there, wait for him to look away from the closet
>surprisemotherfucker.jpg
>two in his back one on his head
>dress up as him
>place remote mine inside briefcase
>go the meeting with the shiek
>meeting is underway
>wait for an opportunity and leave the briefcase there
>walk briskly out of the vip area
>detonate bomb
>make my way to the exit point amidst the confusion
>get the briefcase thst i previously stached
>escape

I may not have gotten silent assassin, but goddamn was that satistfying.

January only.

I guess we can all agree that 2016 hitman is missing a soul then.

Blood money oozed with personality and soul beause of thr spot on soundtrack. Apocalypse playing after killing a target, hunter after killing an innocet civilian so that you could disguise as them, and that ass kickinh tune you got when you comoleted a mission.

Man BM was the shit il going to re install it now.

I like to snipe all the targets, climb up the trellis and wait on the balcony for schmutz to show up in his room, snipe him when he comes out on his balcony to have a look at the view. Climb over to his balcony then snipe the doctor when he appears in the window of his room. Climb over there, call the shiek on the phone and snipe him when he enters the courtyard. Unfortunately got to toss the sniper briefcase over the railing onto the roof so I can retrieve the diamonds.

You may think hitman is akind of like a splinter cell game that lets you sometimes disguise yourself.
In reality that was the game that deviated the most from hitman. The real Hitman fames are very slow and very meticulous. If you dont have patience they will frustrate you. Play blood money first. Its the pinnacle of hitman games annd youll get a good idea of whats hitman 2016 is about.

I enjoyed absolution and TM is amazing in my opinion

Can you stash the sniper rifle on the agency's drop box so that you dot get charged with equipmemt recovey at the end?

Also its fucking tragic that they removed the sniper's suitcase in this one. I fucking loved carrying around that thing.

>Spent all day yesterday mastering Bangkok
>Finally get 20, unlock the Krugermeier
>Really good looking pistol, lets try it
>5-5 bullets
mfw

they are changing it to 10-10 tomorrow

You know what, I think you can. I should test that later

Well that changes it from useless to just shitty.

how can bullets be real if our guns are not

>training mission
>easy
Gee, really? You don't say!

Wait, the new Hitman was released?

Nigga I spent like a full hour clearing that stupid hotel from guards so I can look for all the actual spoiler golden elephants

Since march

:^)

also did anyone else catch the invader zim reference in a gilded cage?

it's very silent

Man you should really try to challenges on each map, I've got ADHD and even I got into em for once. There's just so much fucking stuff/dialogue/crazy kills packed into each level that I can totally see that guy getting 100+ hours (I'm only at 40 after finishing up Paris + Sapienza mastery and playing through the others once or twice)

I like how Rocco has different dialogue for each disguise for when you meet him at his door.

I almost have 200 hrs and I still haven't done the vampire magician challenges. I didn't even know about the fortune teller ones, the only reason I know about them now is because they updated the career menu to show them.

>100 hours
ugh

Rampages after clearing a level and mastering everything are so much fun and a nice icebraker

That reminds me that I need to go try out that silenced shotgun you get in Bangkok.

>Descarga

Wat

Especially when you do it with an axe.

No.
I bought the first one and pirated the second, dropped it immediatly after because its terribly boring.

>silenced shotgun

MFW

Got the image from my Steam directly , since it's on spanish the automatic filename is "Download" in my language

I'm going to reply to a 4 and a half hour long post because I'm autistic.

You've got a major case of nostalgia goggles, friend. Blood Money is a great game but TM is definitely at least as good as BM.

>Levels are way larger
>Way more NPCs per level
>Disguise system actually poses a challenge
>No unlimited """accidents""", no covers blown while wearing your suit and trespassing not mattering fuckery
>No broken-ass scripting

I've replayed Blood Money this weekend on Pro/SA and I found it lacking in many areas, though still great. Those scripts are just ridiculous, though, it seems like any input that's not exactly as developer intended causes them to break:

>Decide to shoot Alvaro myself for the hell of it
>Everything is going smooth
>Headshot him just as the drums play, nothing out of the ordinary
>Drop the gun and leg it
>Turns out I didn't kill him somehow
>Whatever, I'll try again
>Headshot, confirm the blood, confirm him ragdolling, kill confirmed message pops up
>Drop the gun and leg it
>He raises from the dead and runs away while still being shown as dead on my map

It's not a perfect game.
>Hitman 2016 feels more lie a puzzle game than a stealth action game.
That's what many stupid people say about all Hitman games. Using disguises is also stealth, and "proper" stealth model in TM is actually way more advanced than in any other Hitman games.
>Plus the AI, gunplay and music are complete trash
AI in other Hitman games is even more stupid. It's not as retarded in TM.
>Gunplay
Same as all Hitman games
>Music
Yes, I agree with you on that one. One thing Blood Money did amazingly well was its sense of atmosphere and unique identity. Revisiting all the levels is still great.

>elusive targets
>locked content i can never ever ever play again
pick one and only one
they're on a massive rotation, when the game is done being supported they will just repeat

Ah ok

15 hrs until release
timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=HITMAN: Episode 5 Release Timings&iso=20160927T13&p1=69

Nice opinion you got there, let me put it in the pile togheter with all the other WRONG opinions, where it belongs.

Get it cuz bread xD

just pick up a guards gun. it uses the same ammo as all other pistols

YO HOLD UP
AY

WAT THE FUK YA LOOKIN AT CRACKER?!

I just wish they could've gotten Jesper Kyd back. The soundtrack is so incredibly forgettable and bland most of the time, and they use same couple of ambient tracks for every level.

CH-CH-CH-CHECK

HOL UP

youtube.com/watch?v=pY0bQbENB3Q

The gunplay is way better in TM (ffs IO pick a subtitle or something for this game before its complete because this shit is ridiculous) the AI is smarter in TM and they behave like normal human beings, most of the time at least and adapt to what is happening, the level design is godlike, I mean, is by far the best in any Hitman game, and this is coming from a guy that played Hitman 2, contracts and BM back in the day, and replayed BM again last month. yeah not everything is better in TM but overall is a much better designed game.
The music is just plain worse sadly.

>You will never play TM with this level of music

What the fuck is Square doing? Stop those CGI stuff marketing and hire the fucker again.

Jesper has a tight schedule now tbqh, but still, hiring anyone else competent enough would suffice because the soundtrack is just bland now. It's not even that bad, it's just forgettable, especially in comparison with stellar score of the previous games.

How was Absolution soundtrack, though? I haven't played it and I only remember that stupid-ass Inception horn in the promo videos.

>MFW I still have tons of escalations and featured contracts left to do
Fuck, I was hoping to get these done before Colorado came out.

don't bother until tomorrow, there'll be leaderboard reset

>4 targets
>Uncomfy looking farm
>Infiltrating a military complex
So, pretty much everyone in this thread already knows this is gonna be the worst level of the game, right?

>but apparently due to engine limitations, they can't switch the fire rate of the same weapon in-game.

they meant 'programming fuck up'.

>the worst level of the game
The Icon

no

Followed by the best level in October

That better not mess with my checkmarks.

That's my hope as well. Japan looks like it's gonna be maximum comfy.

That's pretty much all it was. Just bland, boring ambience - I couldn't hum one melody from that game to save my life.

I'll try and reserve my judgement, but I never was a fan of the older infiltration-like levels. But who knows, it might still be good.

fuck you for wasting a (you)

Dowody
O
W
O
D
Y

Any weapon you leave at the ICA drop point in BM will be collected.

If Japan will be snowy we finally will get that fur coat :^)

debilu

>Any weapon you leave at the ICA drop point in BM will be collected.

This is cool. In this 2016 Hitman, it's literally "PRESS F" and the box opens, 47 grabs his toy and you can never interact with it again. So silly.

You can't use mission specific suits for other missions can you?

I WANT IT SO BAD. JUST GIVE ME THAT AND THE DUAL SILVERBALLERS, GOD DAMN IT.

nope

Colorado suit is a waste then.

Got to give IoI some credit in the fashion department though. Anything 4 wears is fucking top class that even James Bond would be proud.

They patched out shooting through walls.
Or maybe only through floors.

dont get tricked by the high playtime autists, you will likely just play each mission twice at most, so thats 2 to 4 hour each,

Well they are very specific to the setting.

>(((Erza Berg)))

Sean Rose looks like Spec ops: the line protagonist.

I agree friend
being a freedom fighters fan is hell

I'm seriously considering getting some clothes that's like the stuff he wears.
It's /fa/ as fuck.

Really loving this game but why the fuck does every level so far have the same music? Kinda ruins it desu

pure ass burgers

that's like saying you wont watch a television series until the whole thing is released

If the game were actual episodic release you would be 100% correct.

However since Hitman has gone the Early Access model of releasing buggy, unfinished content every once in a while and will supposedly fix it later, you are absolutely off base.

>supporting episodic early access cancer

Only took them over half a year but contracts are finally worth a shit now.

Might get into making my own now.

I don't mind more weapons, I'm fine with those.

Just fucking never give me another kind of explosive again. I'm sick of them.

The other level 20 is a bomb.

Honestly, I'd be all for paying 60 bucks for another 10 levels in 6 more locations. I suspect I'd be in the minority, though.

Even if CPY manages to crack it, unless they crack the serverside stuff, it will still be a pretty shit release. Can't even use a sniper rifle.

>Just fucking never give me another kind of explosive again. I'm sick of them.

SURPRISE!

same, especially I've recently gotten into contracts because there were no escalations for bangkok besides somsak equation (fuck that one by the way)

Damn, i forgot to spoiler it.

>HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS

What's even the fucking point of having all these different explosives? They all just explode, right? What makes this different from any other remote explosive?

This one is more explody.

>post yfw when unlocks for japan will be 2 silenced shotgun and breaching duck

Like, bigger range? Because you have to be real ballsy to bank on anything but close range with these shitty explosion mechanics anyway.

I like the baton.

This one is gimmicky, but still a cool idea nonetheless. If only 47 could start the level with more than two gadgets, despite being able to carry 10 hammers and 4 crowbars in his pockets.

There's a clear difference between regular explosives and ducks, since NPCs pocket one while reporting the other to guards.

The C4 blocks they're adding are literally pointless though.

Scrambler is perfectly fine considering the keycarded doors.

might as well have Bazooka as an unlock

how many uses is this going to have? if as many as breaching charge then it's useless

Hitman Contracts had a minigun, so it's not as unreasonable as it sounds.

It says uses, not use, so it should be more than once really. I guess 3 times.

>>post yfw when unlocks for japan will be 2 silenced shotgun and breaching duck

>and a katana and 47 mix tape Vol. 2

So did the first game

>hey is that the new guy? what was his name again?
>Jeff, John? well I dont know either
>why does he get to carry a big gun?
>I dont know man maybe you should go talk to the human resource

I was hoping for a non-lethal cudgel object. This makes me pretty happy.

Anyone know about what time U.S they tend to get put up? I have work at like 4 a.m tommorow and I'd love to have it downloaded when i get home.

13:00 CEST

>If only 47 could start the level with more than two gadgets
Fucking this. If not, then you should at least start the level with basic equipment like the fiberwire, coins etc. already equipped.

>6 a.m
Fuggg

Because it's fun to go for the five star ratings. Why wouldn't you?

Silent Assassin or bust, my man. As far as I'm concerned, you ain't truly beaten a mission till you ranked there.

why, doesn't steam just autodownload that?

>If you blend in and drink on a bar in your suit, that actress will flirt with you and then give you the keycard to her apartment
This game is so full of small little touches like that.

January 2017. You're better off waiting until then.

You should all kill yourselves for support this garbage episodic system.

>m-muh episodes

kys urself my pham

I probably still enjoy Blood Money more but that may just be the nostalgia goggles talking. I'm playing the fuck out of this one and it's easily my GOTY so far.

In Bangkok? no way, she doesn't come out of her room until you enter it.

not cpy's fault the game was made in a shit way.

Actually her first action is leave her room. She goes to the lobby at least once.

Neat, and what happens if you go to her room? does 47 have sex for the first time?

nah, she slowly proceeds to the bar on her own

>Not doing your massacre runs in the requiem suit
Pleb

REEEEEEE

Names are for friends

dumb facebookposter

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME

Completely useless. Choking out people is nearly instantaneous now (they buffed the speed of it for some reason) and you can just do it with any of the million wrenches and crowbars you find while going around the level anyways

yep, its pretty aids that they decided to release the game like this

paris was great but i really couldnt be assed playing the game episode by episode, just gonna wait till they actually finish the fucking game first

You're making wrenches and crowbars sound bad. They can at least fix tuk-tuks and open doors.

>Can't get requiem suit because "fuck you, you didn't pre-order"
>Won't be able to get the BM suit until like 6 months from now since you have to unlock them through the gay ass elusive contracts and I only bought the game recently
Thanks, IO.

if you've full experience they'll give you requiem suit in january

if not you gonna have to buy it

it's a suppressed baton

Choking and hitting someone with a crowbar is already supressed unless someone else is two feet away

I guess that's something. They should throw in the regular suits as well, and make every suit available for each level.

youtube.com/watch?v=jDx2gIlme3w

:(

well maybe with the baton it won't matter who is around and how close they are

Pool kurk

>Tfw you can't save the stun gun
>Only way to get it is using the five all cheat which crashes the game or gives literally everything including random items like chairs that crash the game when selected

Sadly nope

Atleast not yet
Phone is best bomb

>Thank God for the second amendment

I hope Colorado will allow me to carry my shot gun in public in the non hostile areas :^)

>I can hear 47s monotonous orgasms

Thus is almost as good as Morgan freemans tittie skittles

Wait so if I have the full experience I don't even need to buy the pre order stuff separately?

It's cool that they would allow us to buy it but even cooler that we can get it free

>angular suppressors
fucking ugly

>Wait so if I have the full experience I don't even need to buy the pre order stuff separately?

yep

>tfw i'm buying this shit episodically

just

DELET THIS

>I really need to use the bathroom

I wish there was a comfy safehouse to test your weapons in. Hopefully they add that in the second season.

I'm glad there isn't because it causes you retarded memefags to suffer.

Well, that was fun.

Why didn't you kill everyone?

Why is Hitmanforum such a fucking joke?

All fan forums are mostly full of idiots who beg for stupid things and whine and a few good people trying to contribute somehow.

Well yeah, the posters are mostly pretty retarded, but I'm talking about the site itself.

I made an account a month ago to try and actually talk about the game somewhere and I still don't have posting privileges despite doing everything the site says to do, read several threads, have visited almost daily, it's fucking ridiculous.

Live you fucks