Metal Gear Solid.

The last of us

Fang and Vanille from FFXIII

Here we go again

is that actually canon?

tales of vesperia

Valkyria Chronicles

Tatsuya and Jun from Persona 2

Ignore this, I didn't read "couple". Oops.

LOL

Danganronpa 2.

Icky girls don't count

Shadow Hearts 2 has gay brothers and 3 has these.

Vamp and Volgin are both bisexual though but sure you can count their relationships with Scott Dolph and Raidonovich respectively.

That was an actual well done, subtle gay character. Western game even.

Who?

Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: Another Story. There's Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune. They're canonically a couple in both the games and the anime. Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: Another Story is a JRPG based on that series released on the Super Famicon and translated by Aeon Genesis.

But user they are cousins...

DELETE THIS

That's only in the English dub. Japanese version they are lovers. You've got to remember that Dic Entertainment butchered anime about as bad as 4Kids, if not worse. It was the 90s and political correctness was as bad back then as it is right now, if not even worse because twice as many games and anime back then didn't get localized or were butchered during their localization thanks to that special kind of Hell. Regardless none of the Sailor Moon games got localized, season one didn't get localized, season two and later were missing dozens of episodes that were "not child friendly", at least two characters were given sex changes because gay couples were not okay in media back then, and one lesbian couple was turned into literal kissing cousins because again, gay couples were not okay in media back then. Hell I'm a Conservative and even I'm pissed off by that because I like video games and anime and hate censorship and content being changed or cut due to localizations.

It was a joke

gay couples arent ok now
i mean if they were ok people wouldnt be insisting so much that they are ok - today or tomorrow or ever and especially on a videogame board

Anything new and western

>I'm a Conservative
>hate censorship

LISA: THE PAINFUL has a gay couple and you can hold one of them hostage in order to get the other one to join your party.

Undertale has a lesbian couple, but everyone and their dog knows that by this point.

Sheltered lets you create a gay or lesbian couple and given them two kids and a pet to take care of. Then again there is no real canon in that regard since you create your own characters in that game.

Read Only Memories has a gay teen couple, One of them calls themselves Starfucker, because apparently when you combine San Francisco with cyberpunk you get shit like that.

I have Autism. I didn't notice because I take everything seriously due to being clinically retarded.

I was just going by what the mainstream seems to think. Personally, I could care less who fucks what as long as no one is getting hurt and it's in the privacy of their own home.

Most Conservatives do these days thanks to that nigger Obama.

>Read Only Memories has a gay teen couple, One of them calls themselves Starfucker, because apparently when you combine San Francisco with cyberpunk you get shit like that.
That sounds too real

>I have Autism. I didn't notice because I take everything seriously due to being clinically retarded.
That's a feeling I know quite well. I've been trying to rein it in though. Double checking my thoughts every time I see something that gets to me in order to make sure I didn't just see that thing warped through the autistic lens of my brain.

youtube.com/watch?v=dxhFWYjM5ZY

Whichever side has the power is the one currently more in favor of censorship.

Well they're part of the plot, which some people have said is similar to Gabriel Knight and Snatcher. I don't know, I haven't played those games.

I don't even bother most of the time because I've also got some degree of brain damage due to some degree of co-morbidity and continued use of antipsychotics. I generally don't remember most of what I say or do past about 5 minutes of it happening.

All I know is that monotheistic religions and ideologies are largely totalitarian and populated by narrow-minded gits. I'm a Pagan and I still end up being a bit narrow-minded myself, albeit towards monotheistic religions and ideologies, but I still think I'm more Conservative than Liberal these days, because at least the Conservatives don't want me dead and generally support the American way of life.

FFXIV

Censorship is normally used by leftists, though.