Other urls found in this thread:

gta-myths.wikia.com/wiki/Ghost_Tower
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That isnt V homeboy

It's not even in the top 3 you fucking cuck

SA up in here
features the rock and shit

shit camera

people who say vc is the best are just as bad as the fucks saying Dead Rising 1 is the best of the series

remember the 911 easter egg they added in?

SA is the best, VC is second best but has best soundtrack

gta-myths.wikia.com/wiki/Ghost_Tower
What's related to 9/11 about that?

>What's related to 9/11 about that?
it looks exactly like 1 of the twin towers

do people ironically believe this?

VC hit the sweet spot, content-wise considering when it was release.

It was obvious they tried to jam a huge map into SA with awkward mechanics. It ended up feeling too big and empty

Spot on.

I do and VC is my favourite game
Map feels small once you now where everything is, story is not that long (it is better tough), less variety of weapons and stuff to do...
SA awkward mechanics? Wich ones?
The map is a bit too barren on some places but its not that empty

VC with just SA controls and content and a bigger map (like twice of VC) would have been the GOTYAY

>implying it isn't Vice City Stories

post yfw VI is announced and isn't set in VIce City

>SA awkward mechanics? Wich ones?
RPG characteristics
gang wars

fingers crossed for las vegas mob era

VC had the best theme, but overall SA was better

Also
>tfw needed 6 games for the protag to learn how to swim
>even a game which takes place in beach paradise doesn't have this mechanic
Unforgivable

I want 6 not to be multiplayer dogshit.

I liked 5 but in hindsight shooting sucks shit, barely anything to do after beating main game and Franklin is a wasted story.

Tanisha or whatever her name was literally shows up once. Trevor and Michael stories were pretty good apart from Michael's family leaving for most of the story (could have had more Sopranos shenanigans) therapist was there.

I liked hanging out with friends
>My cousin let's go bowling

Fuck yeah I'm going bowling because I kicked ass at that. Packie,Brucie,Roman, and even little Jacob was fun to hang out with. Not including the dlcs for GTA4 it's the better game over 5.

I still like GTA5 but it's so meh compared to 4. Inb4 last installation is better, 4 is has the better gameplay driving is easy to get used to only pussies complain about that, city was better put together than one big city and sparse small town and Sandy Shores, shooting was at peak and the sound design wasn't pewpew,euphoria was the best shit.

the RPG stuff was neat and didnt get in the way if you didnt want to do it

i'll agree with the gang wars though, the only part of the game i didnt like was the forced gang war stuff towards the end

I loved ricardo diaz's artwork and only player VC because of him. Too bad his 3d model was literal shit. Dropped it there and then.

_____fag_____