Why no one is talking about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendolife.com/news/2016/09/uk_retailer_tesco_adds_nintendo_nx_order_page_with_p349_99_price
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's it?

cause it looks ridiculous

BOO URNS

why should anyone care? unless a xeno game is announced, there's no goddamn reason to buy a nintendo console

it looks "Nintendo"

just like the wii and wii u

Because it's fucking Fake as fuck

Even anyone with a half of a brain can tell it's a fake.

Because it's fake. I may not like Nintendo, but even I know they're not dumb enough to make a controller like that.

because it's fake you dolt. Why is link running when he's not pressing anything?

>Shadows are terrible
>Controller looks flat relative to the hand
>Link is moving but his fingers not on analog stick.

WOO WEE

How is Link running if no sticks are being held in any direction? Checkmate, Bhudists

That's some nice gaussian blur.

Tilting the controller to activate motion controls.

Why is no one talking about this?

Because we've already talked about this.
Link is running without anyone pushing the left stick.
This was four posts into yesterday's thread. Stop posting this.

Fits the patents

Even with the deliberately low quality image, you can tell the black part is not a real screen.

>pad looks worse than n64 pad

JUST

The lighting looks really off on the hands. looks fake

>Tilting it left
>Link is moving right

???

>Another faggot figured out how to 3-D print shit
Fool me once.

>implying XCX was good

Because I'm not going to buy that piece of shit if it looks like this, I expected a handheld that fits in my pocket not some stupid tablet.

There are people actually excited for this shit?

It really is just more gimmick bullshit. They've done this enough times for you to know.
Hell, tons of companies have done this enough.

So we'll see several threads about this in the next few days, aren't we?

relative to other Nintendo titles? yes, it was

Literally a regular magnet

cause it's a proven fake
>that shadow
>link run when no direction input
>game has no HUD
>tablet screen turned off when the game is running
>tabled doesn't have the slots to actually put the "controller" on it.

I wonder why they never went back to the old tank designs. Looked badass

Because it's a terrible shop.

It's probably going to look very similar to this. Small screen that either goes into docking station if you want to play on your TV or attached to your controller for mobile gaming.

>Nintendo still shitting out rehashed marios and zeldas
>Sony being cunts by delivering empty promises and catering to weeb audience
>All xbone games coming to PC anyway
There's no goddamn reason to buy any current-gen console.

inverted controls
dumbass

Armor was too flat, ez target

UK Retailer TESCO has a price for it at £349.99

nintendolife.com/news/2016/09/uk_retailer_tesco_adds_nintendo_nx_order_page_with_p349_99_price

Because no one is gullible enough to believe that half-assed attempt.

Placeholder prices are always generous estimates.

There are plenty of patents that could possibly be the console.

I still don't get this whole hybrid shit. If the OPs image is accurate, that shit looks way to big to just be carrying around.

that fucking d-pad

Can anyone else really not be fucked with another retarded controller?

Nobody wants to make games for your dumb system because of the controller and tech limitations, why can't they understand this?

Conform Nintendo, you dumb motherfuckers.

>If the OPs image is accurate
How dumb are you that you think this could possibly be the case?

>look at the hand
>photoshop
>layer
>blending options
>drop shadow

Even if that didn't look shopped as fuck already, that screen is patently not the right size for that controller.

if those shitty thumbsticks and d-pad are real, the NX will be dead on arrival

No ones hand casts that sort of shadow on a device that is white and reflects light

It looks shooped. Lighting is off and the hand looks HUGE.

See

All these are fakes. All confirmed games point to NX being a console. And no you cannot have a current gen powerful portable console, there's a reason why consoles are stationary.

I fucking posted it here yesterday.

"yo pass the controller!"

"nigga I can't it keeps getting stuck on metal!"

HAHAHA

JUST FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

he could at least tried to match the action on the screen and the hand which is doing nothing ;)

>Ubisoft ceo says Nintendo have learnt from the WiiU

>Controller is a U

Well this is clearly fake so.

>Nobody wants to make games for your dumb system because of the controller
The Wii U pad is just a regular controller with a screen. You can ignore the screen and the controller works 1:1 exactly like every other controller, except for the lack of analog triggers that almost nobody uses. Nobody complains or avoids making PS4 games because they'd feel the need to cram in some use for the touchpad.

Now go ahead and find me a good list of developers who said "I'm not going to make my game for the Wii U because I'd need to do something with the pad".

>wasting 3d media to create fake nintendo products
Why?

This one isn't even that, as other anons have pointed out with the fucking drop shadow.

I'll say it since no one else was brave enough

FAKE AND GAY

It makes me feel better about myself knowing I'm not falling for this stupid bullshit, like some of the other retards in this thread.

I refuse to believe those ~3 anons in this thread that implied this could ever possibly be real aren't just OP himself.

Because 3D printing is the new Photoshop for hoaxes. People might not fall for a 'shopped image, but if they see an actual piece of "hardware" they're more likely to believe it.

>hand in front of monitor
>it's already bigger than it

Even if that photo was real (I doubt, look at that shadow) that zelda screenshot is directly from one of the gameplay trailers Nintendo showed off.

>no one else was brave enough
OP please you got torn a new asshole already.

This one is evidently the former, though.

Links running when the no button is being pressed to make him run.

So fake.

I can tell by the pixels, and having seen quite a few shops in my time

What?

nice decals

>No input being pressed on controller
>Link is mid run

Fuck me, they dont even want to put effort into these hoaxes anymore.

Because the shadow under the guy's hand is painfully fake.
Because Link is moving on the screen despite the fact the guy isn't touching the sticks.

Follow the links retard.

Looks like a terrible design for a kid console, gonna see so many of those "Oh shit my controlelr snapped!" threads.

I did. I don't think the photo is real you dumb cunt.

Nintendo should reveal this already.
This mystery is just going to set for disappointment.

>they put the buttons below the stick again

Cause it is obviously fake.

>People who are believing this

No, people that hypes themselves for no reason cause disappointment to themselves. They are doing everything alone.

>people who are believing the hybrid meme

>People who are believing the home console meme

>people who are believing nintendo

>people who believe rumors instead of facts

Looks heavily photoshopped.

Because it's fake.

Nintendo would never use a Sony-style Dpad, those analog nubs make no sense, the form factor wouldn't support that screen in landscape mode, it doesn't even have Nintendo written on it anywhere. Plus that hand shadow. LOL

needs more blurr

>all the leaks in the world
>not even one photographic evidence
Really makes you think huh

Well people fell for the 3D printed fake.

At least the 3D printed fake didn't have to be photoshopped into someone's hand.

>here's your controller, bro

Seeing as how you are apparently going to be spamming this now, I am going to compile a handy list of everything that is wrong with this image so people can just copy-paste it whenever you post this trash.

1. Link is moving without any input being pressed
2. obvious Photoshop dropshadow under the hand
3. screen wouldn't fit in the controller port even vertically
4. PlayStation style D-pad in spite of the fact that the entire reason Sony even uses those dumb looking things is because Nintendo owns the rights to the classic plus shaped pad
5. D-pad is for some reason several times larger than the analog sticks
6. analog sticks do not appear to be raised off the surface enough to be able to be moved at all
7. analog sticks appear to be circle sliders but the housings are concave bowl shapes instead of being flat
8. colored face buttons, which Nintendo hasn't done since the GC
9. face button position is completely nonsensical, being too off center and to small to be a singular button like the Wii, too close to the center to be in a cross formation without having the other 3 be smushed up against it and the whole cross being uncentered
10. start and select are way too low to be easily pressed and are for some reason tiny hemispheres
11. dual home buttons that are laughably low
12. U-shaped connector looks like an after thought and is for some reason segmented from the base of the controller
13. the entire thing just in general looks like it was made by an amateur with no artistic background who made it in a hurry with no effort put into anything at all

The screenshot alone is fake, like where is the HP and inventory and shit?

You said you "doubt" the picture is real, which indicates that you believe there is some possibility that it could ever be real, which makes you a retard.

>the flagship controller is made in the shape of an item from one game
wew

Nothing makes me sadder than old machinery or architecture just sitting there being old.

>Pick up controller to play
>It's wiped the harddrive again

If you look closely you can see buttons on the magnet. It's like the dualshock 3 in mgs4.

we had a huge thread yesterday about how dumb that thing is

Because it's obviously fake. Unless you're mentally handicaped.

clearly fake, shadows are off big time

Nintendo needs to pull a Gunpei Yokoi on Miyamoto

Miyamoto already said he had almost no involvement in creating the NX. He purposely stayed away from it.

Which is irrelevant, because the retard you are replying to is implying that the trash in the OP could even conceivably be real.

Because its xbox
No one cares about a console that makes epic, forgettable games.

>Looks retarded as fuck
Yeah this might be real

That tiny white peashooter comparing to Big Black Gun. Oh, what a days we live in.

Because it's fake you dingus. How is link running without buttons being pressed?

The shadows are totally fake too.

With all these fakes I just hope they aren't retarded enough to not use legit analog sticks

>How is link running without buttons being pressed?
How do you not recognize that scene from the trailer, dumbfuck? That should've easily been the first thing to notice to prove this fake bullshit.

That playstation dpad tho

Imagine if you made a fake, you'd want it to be believable. This is just more proof it's the real thing

Xenogears was trash

>official zelda trailer screencap

top kuk

Because metroid is running without pushing the analog.

Jesus christ what the fuck is that?
How many of you wanna bet that screen is super low quality?

It's features can't make up for its shit story. Even the original Xenoblade does a better job in that department

because you did a bad job at photoshop and should be ashamed of yourself

>"I'm not going to make my game for the Wii U because I'd need to do something with the pad".
I feel like I've read that multiple times when the Wii U launched

THS IS NOT REAL RIGHT????????????????????

Because it looks like fucking shit. It looks cheap as fuck and it doesn't even have the classic Nintendo D-pad.

It's more like the Tingle Turner

>tilt to run
?????????

it doesn't even have room for batteries.

Yes not everyone is a sonycuck like you

I hope you xenoblade fans dont turn into delusional shits like metroidfags

You faggots will believe anything

So you'll be the popular OP on Cred Forums if for only 5 minutes

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW YOU PIECES OF SHIT?

GO ON, LAUGH, TELL ME IT'LL COME BACK IF I THROW IT AWAY.

Its fun

>bbut teh munee!
Corpshitter pls

You got to understand these threads are just shitposting warm ups before the actual NX will be revealed, so shitposters will be already trained to shit on it no matter what.

No one would take a wiiu gamepad out and about with them gaming, this is the stupidest fucking shit I've ever seen, it wouldn't even fit in your pocket.
So no one is ever going to use the "portable" part of this gimmick wiiu people keep rumoring about.
Let this meme die.

Plus why would you want to dock the screen to play on a TV? Thus rendering the screen useless, why not just have all the tech in the base then and make a normal fucking console?
This is the dumbest shit in the world holy fuck, why would anyone want this?

i don't give a shit about nintendo or any console in general

but as someone who's spent many years photographing as a hobby that image triggers the shit out of me, looks photoshopped as fuck.

it's terribly done

I kind of wish I could get a prototype of that controller just for morbid curiosity reasons.

Too bootlegish looking to be true, honestly. But it's a nice attempt

Fake but god damn i hope the NX doesnt have 3ds analog like so many fakes seem to portray.

I would love for nintendo to do what sony advertised the vita with. Mobile low res, Home higher res. which is what lots of stuff is pointing to.

I would've bought a ps3 if it came with that controller as the Sixaxis

I want insert it into my butt

Looks like a Fisher Price toy

Which would be accurate for it's base.

I just want to see the fucker and their intentions for it. I doubt I'll actually buy it, but the suspense is killing me.

I'm a nintendrone, so I know I'm buying it since the vast majority of games that I play are on Nintendo systems, but not that I am excited for it, I just want some new nintendo games already

>No one would take a wiiu gamepad out and about with them gaming, this is the stupidest fucking shit I've ever seen, it wouldn't even fit in your pocket.

Lol xenoshit aint worth a shit even compared to "underdog major ips" like metroid and nu-FE

Come back when your series break 2 million at least once/twice

t. witcherdrone

Because it's fake.

>people who are believing in the hybrid meme

Sorry i dont speak commie

>It's wiped the harddrive again
its not the 90' anymore

Watch it be true.

It's gonna look similar but this is likely fake.
>Circle pads rather than analog sticks
>Awful d-pad.
>Bad perspective of the console
>Shadow from his had is out of place and too dark.
>Link running without any directional Input on the controller
If it's real.. Nintendo has some work to do.

>drop shadow
>awful model with shit textures
>awful attempt at matching model angle to scene
>deliberate low quality to hide instant giveaways
>link moving but analog sticks untouched
I think that's everything.

>tfw new Nintendo console launches always brings out all the "that kid"s

I've never seen people game with those outside

>implying Nintendo doesn't use drop shadows on their marketing pictures
Check any Wii manual

The point is people said the exact same thing when the iPad was announced.

but those people were right

TIS A FAKE SIR. FACADE AN ILLUSION. ART THOU SO IMBECILIC THAT THOU WOULD FALL FOR SUCH A PALE IMITATION?

Yet everyone still bought it.

Money talks, and companies listen.

I don't care about details - the mere fact that it's almost certainly going to be some kind of handheld/stationary hybrid kills it for me. I don't want that shit. I didn't want it with the WiiU and I don't want it now. Just fuck off with your hardware and start making games for the PC and PS4, Nintendo.

Because that's a Hauppauge HD PVR 2, not an Xbox.

>Gimmicky shit again

>Nintendo Wii
>Nintendo Wii U
>Nintendo U

Lmao

>but it still sells
Way to move the goal posts.

ahahahahahah

I never said I personally thought it was a good idea though.

I only implied that there is probably a market for it.

Oh jesus please tell me this isn't real, those connectors are going to wear down so fast.
Can the tablet even process things or is it just a screen like the wiiu?

>start making games for the PC and PS4, Nintendo.
Nintendo never will developi to Sony PC is niche and nearly nonexistent in Japan so if Nintendo quit Hardware it will go full mobile

i have. cars, public transit, airports, even people in parks. lots of time its women because purses, or any time you see a child who tends to have a tablet of some kind. Not to mention Nintendo panders to a japanese market where the men are not afraid of playing games in public because american society treats celebrity gossip as less taboo than games. You are not their target. it will live

WOAH MAN FUCK ITS HERE ANONS!!

You can play games on iphones. Your point is moot

OMG QUICK TWEET THIS TO EMILY

and yet ive seen tons of people play on the 3dxls and ipads. even a few phone controllers what if your point? people will lug around a bigger thing if it fits what they want out of the system. your Iphone theory holds no weight when people already do it and would give money to do it with nintendo.

He never said he did though.

Learn to read.

why no one is talking about this?

For the last fucking time Nintendo patented the cross shaped dpad and that's why Sony has to use segmented shit. They will never ever use that shitty design, whoever made this fake is a dumbass.

Now this I believe. Post deets/specs user

H-HAYAI!

why is no one talking about this

Why do so many faggots make fake NX shit?

Is it weird that I have nostalgia for the PS3 pre-release shitposting?

Because it looks fake.

>link in running in-game
>not even pressing any buttons
Ok

Because nintendo is not as irrilevant as many memeposters say.

Because it's fake you blind fuck

N-NANI?

Why is no one talking about this?

checked

>i won't buy [Nintendo console] if [Nintendo franchise that never sold as much as Nintendogs] isn't announced on their yet
same as it ever was
same as it ever was

no one give a shit about you fucks

HOLY SHIT
NINTENDO IS FINISHED

Made with magical snow globe technology that is powered by your dreams of new video games to be released on it.

IIRC, the story of XCX has been criticized for being the first part of an overarching story than a complete story on its own. Metroid fans are full NOT MUH at this point. In my particular case, I loved the first Xenoblade, but don't feel it is fair to compare it's story against that of XCX because it's like comparing a single act against an entire story. That however is what a lot of story criticism of XCX seems to be at its base.

>no one give a shit about you fucks

Not even Nintendo.

>literally no place but Cred Forums is talking about it
>WHY IS NO ONE DISCUSSING MY FAKE IMAGES
I gotta say though all these rumors about the docking station, how does that cool down the NX? Its supposed to get a graphical boost when its plugged to the tv, right? So how do you pull that off?

doesn't look like this at all

autistic answer
laconic answer

It is the worst looking "prototype" I've seen in these types of threads. Exactly what Nintendo would come up with.

Guillermot knows jack shit about video games. He praised the fucking Wii U before release and trashed it a few months after.
Don't say it's good and trash it after, just trash it right away or don't say anything at all.