When will it die?

When will it die?

Whenever DICE decides to make a game that's equal or better than BC2.

I didn't realise people still played, downloading now

When it stops being such an incredible game. I mean it's so enjoyable to sit in a building for half an hour waiting for a gunfight, or waiting for an opportunity to cross a section without 20+ players sitting in some corner and killing you.

What a satisfying, tactical experience.

You're right, they are a pretty Bad Company

I guess we really are Bad Company 2

sounds like you don't play the game. nice try, troll.

>it's back up to £15 on steam
>it was £3.something yesterday

have no friends to play with baka

boring alone

People still play? Holy shit. brb buying again.

> punk buster not enabled
> hardcore not disabled

>or better than BC2.

Yeah its called BF4

tfw your friend only likes to play hardcore

name and good map
just one good map
you cant

does it have 64 servers?
fuck little servers

When will IT die, Cred Forums?

>/32

maybe it wouldn't look like so many people were playing if it actually had server sizes that Battlefield is known for

this game seriously has no good maps and everything has a terrible weighty sway to it. doesnt feel smooth at all. battlefield 3 was flawed but i could accept it because the maps were way better and the guns felt way smoother to aim and shoot with.

I've never played 3 or 4 and had a little look at them out of curiosity, what the fuck is all this standing on the top of fighter jets shooting rocket launchers thing about? Where did that come from?

I was slightly tempted to keep an eye of them just in case BC 2 dies but seeing that has really put me off for some reason.

nice1

Though the real bad company is obviously EA for forcing DICE to make shit they don't wanna do.