Yakuza Threat

Can we have a Yakuza thread?

I recently got a PS4, and I'm playing through Ishin now. I'm really enjoying it but god damn does the gun ruin combat. It's so fucking OP, it's downright silly. I'm sticking to just using fists and sword. A little Wild Dance style too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kJ_YWrMcNx4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=PgKmSixrrMQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wild Dance is only good for dungeons I reckon.

>Western release never ever

KHGuide is pretty damn good though.

Yeah, also can't wait until this is done.

youtube.com/watch?v=kJ_YWrMcNx4&feature=youtu.be

Oh my god I'll be in heaven when this is finished.

4 fucking months

Can't fucking wait.

Recently picked up 3 and 4. Thoroughly enjoying the fuck out of both of them.

Glad to hear it. Did you play 1 and 2 beforehand?

Salty Yen has done a playthrough of Ishin translating every cutscene/dialogue that's part of main story. KHHSubs has a good guide, but his video playthrough will take forever to finish as it's on hold right now.

Sadly no, but I know what goes on thanks to the games great reminisce option.

RUBBER

Ahh bummer. The transition from PS2 to PS3 is really something. Well hopefully they release the remake of 1 and the inevitable remake of 2 out west. I'm sure they will. They said they even want to remake 3 and 4, maybe even 5. Maybe they want to re-introduce Yakuza to the west starting with Zero.

His translation kinda sucks, and his gameplay, oh god his gameplay hurts to watch.

But I appreciate his effort. He has a pretty soothing deep voice, and he's a nice guy.

0 looks dope, I hope it gets a Western release

>I hope it gets a Western release

Oh wow I remember watching him play the Yakuza 5 demo on his Jap channel.

It's coming out Jan 24th. Physical copies to boot.

Fuckin sweet, can't wait then

Did you get 5?

It was free on PSN+ last month I think.

why Yakuza threads so comfy

Minimal shitposting and doesn't attract attention that much attention.

Not yet probably soon though

just like the games

I recently replayed Ishin on PS4 instead of PS3 version and you can see in that port that all those textures are ugly stretched on models and most of them are straight ripped from Y5.
I swear when I played it on PS3 it looked so much better.
Can't wait for 6 and that next gen jump, bought PS4 just for that game and to replay the multiplatform Yakuza games.

You know they'll remake 1 eventually... Which began the question, will.they include the English voices as well?

They've already remade 1.

I imported one and 2 hd since they're the only ones I haven't played. The wait is excruciating.

>Threat
Oh shit, have the Yakuza finally taken over Cred Forums?

Hope you know japanese, if not it would be wiser to emulate it even on shit pc and then experience it better on PS3

Should I get a pro or a slim ps4 for Yakuza 0 and 6?

Get og, It'll drop in price.

Well actually I do to an extent. Still gonna check the translation guides every now and then though.

I'd actually consider a PS4 Pro if Yakuza 6 gets enhanced for it

I guess I need to step the fuck up and die.

lmao

I like Kiwami. It feels cheap and rushed in certain parts. Like how terrible DEBORAH looks, but it really delves into the story and makes it clearer, like why Nishki goes mental.

>Want to get 0 but can't justify buying a PS4 for one game

Surely there's other jap games you want, user

I'm personally getting one for 6. Bloodborne too, Nioh, and inFamous SS, along with PS4 Ishin/Kiwami and Uncharted 4. Might pick up EDF and FFXV too, and definitely Persona 5 next year along with Nier.

Shhhh, just let these minimum wage sub-human retards miss out on good games and say stupid shit on Cred Forums for the rest of their miserable life.

>Persona 5 next year along with Nier.

and TLG

also WILD

webm related

I love him even if his combat skill is dog shit.

Not really. Nioh maybe. Most others I would buy a PS4 for were announced also for PC. And Persona is coming to PS3 as well iirc.

Maybe I'll see if I can get a PS4 original at a low price pre-Christmas when they are selling the new one. Might even consider a used one from someone who wishes to upgrade to save more.

PS4s will drop in price dramatically in Jan.

>see Snaketits
>immediately yell that it's gonna be a good game
Have you even seen the awful gameplay?

I'm also pretty excited about Gravity Rush 2, Disaster Report 4+ and 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim.
I also realized that every game I want for PS4 is still soon to be released while the rest is too expensive for me to consider buying.

Virgins don't care

>Human with snake skin

Boner is dead. Go all the way or not at all.

>inFamous SS

That game is surprisingly fun. Easy platinum too.

When did I yell that it's gonna be a good game?

It just looks different and somewhat original compared to the run-of-the-mill schlock coming out like Mafia 3 and Watch Dogs 2.

The gameplay doesn't look that bad. Not worth a full price purchase though.

>fighting ninja
>want to press pause to use healing item
>end up pressing the left button by accident
>stupid fucking share side-menu pops up
>doesn't even pause the game
>die

Fuck this button so much I swear to fucking god..

It really is an abomination.

You can change the button assignment and make it take a screenshot instead so it won't take control of your game.

How does one accidentally somehow press the share button instead of the pause button

they aren't even in the same place

YAHOO

youtube.com/watch?v=PgKmSixrrMQ

I was frantic. Ishin is a great game so far, but the combat is still as stiff as ever so I'm attacking air with just a 3 hit combo because this ninja dodges like Mafima.

It's weird how the combat is still so stiff and clunky.

Even in Zero. It feels smoother but it's still very clunky and grab hit boxes are still broken.

It's even worse in 6.

The swordplay in Kenzan was so much better IMO.

Really? I never played Ishin but Kenzan was clunky as hell.

KUZEEEEE

It's not as clunky, but the swordplay just feels stiff.

what is that shit on the side of his face?

too huge to be a mole