Soooo

How's that pre-order working out for ya?

Bit late to the party, aren't you?

He's got your money.... and he's not saying a peep.

I didn't get the game in the first place. If I did, I could've used the extended refunds that Steam granted for this game specifically.

Why are the developers not in jail for fraud?

it would take years to complete a trial of that kind, and no ordinary gamer has the money to go through with something like that

Hmm, what can be done?

Well, they did at least release patch notes recently.

>tfw pre ordered
>tfw played more than 2 hours so cant get a refund

i fully deserve it but yes, feelsbadman. This game is dreadful

destroy their marketing, don't forget, don't forgive. If Sean Murray ever tries to do anything creative in his life from now on, then remind the world what a slimey fuck he is.

You know there was a point that they lifted the time limit on refunds, right?

nah, a couple of people got lucky and posted it on reddit, then everyone thought they could

i tried multiple times

I think that other members of the team should share the blame too.
Will they ever get work in the industry again?

Still going to pick it up once it drops under $30 or so. Looks fun, just not $60 of fun

it's not fun. I knew after 30mins of gameplay it was total shit.

If you payed me to play, then maybe i would waste my time on it.

How much is it worth to you?
It looks like an unfinished title to me, so I give it zero value.

Oh they'll make another game and you retards will eat it up, again.

haha...... no

Why all the hate for no man's sky?

>create indie game
>Internet hypes the FUCK out of features you never even said were in the game
>GET THE PITCHFORKS

You fucking neckbeards ruined the career of a potentially LEGENDARY developer. I hope you don't sleep at night.

I refunded it after an hour and a half when it bored me to death

So it worked out fine

Nah, they straight up lied about features, and it seems that they committed fraud on a massive scale.

they should have reaffirmed what the game included instead of riding the wave of made up features.

No, nigger, they did in fact say that all that shit was in game. Hello Games can fuck themselves.

I will sleep at night only after i laugh at the failure of this game.

bait, don't reply any more faggots

>not blindly hating a developer with the rest of the mob is "bait"

Fuck off

>indie game
>priced the same as AAA games
>lie about features
>shit gets reset after 2 months
>says it won't have DLC only to come around after 2 weeks since release and say there's going to be DLC
>devs have disappeared and can't be reached

I didn't even buy it but I still hate them.

I never managed to pre-order it, still waiting on that deluxe edition with all the new alien drinks and food

If it's of consolation to anyone even normies think that Hello Games fucked them.
Their name is ruined. Maybe some of the smaller guys can reform under a different studio, but both the names Hello Games and Sean Murray are permanently associated with bullshit.

>post yfw you didn't fall for the no memes sky hype

>being so oblivious to the dick in your ass

stay the same, it helps us weed out others like you

"""gamers""" or rather customers who buy videogames have 0 rights, otherwise games wouldn't be so expensive, EA and DLCs wouldn't exist and so on.

>Internet hypes the FUCK out of features you never even said were in the game

Except that's wrong you fucking idiot

Why do you even post when you obviously don't know shit?

honestly i would agree with you but the bitch straight up lied so he pretty much deserves it

Steam gave me a refund after around 8 hours of play. It was early on after the release. I think they were trying to do it quietly and then everyone started to flip out about it and let the cat come out of its bag

Fuck off Sean, you lied and your "game" sucked ass. And you charged too much.

They made millions in sales... they got away scott free and don't talk to the community now.... what do?

I'm at 658 hours, still playing - so fuck you, it's amazing.

I didn't pre-order but I was going to get it on launch day. Then I calmed down, logically thought about it and watched some streams and I came to the conclusion that I could probably wait for reviews or see what the general consensus was.

It's amazing how few people can do this and fall for the hype every time (like I nearly did).

Never pre-order. Ever.

I unironically enjoy the game from time to time

like if i have nothing else to play and I am tired I will boot this game up and travel a couple of systems

I wasnt expecting much out of the game so i got mostly what I wanted

wow beta

Anyone intelligent and who knew the size of the studio knew what to expect.

Twenty people can't make a game bigger than Skyrim?

>mfw the faggots of Cred Forums kept hyping it up
>mfw they were too young to understand how obviously shit it was going to be by what was shown and said beforehand

Perhaps this is your coming of age purchase blunder. We all had one once.

Ha, mine was "sweet rims"..;.. who fucking cares about rims? Stupid.

they didnt for everyone though which was complete bs. wanted to return my copy with 5 hours played, got rejected. retried 5 times, even made an official ticket, still got rejected. the last i heard of the steam support was "were sorry we cant help you with this issue"

it's working out for me by getting a refund on gog and using it to buy better games, after having played the game for about 25 hours. lol these fucks. it's even easier then pirating. just play the game until theres nothing else to offer and refund if it doesn't fit my standards. I want all mediocre devs to die so all the money goes towards the really good ones. and no man's sky devs are the textbook definition of mediocre. 10/10 concept, 1/10 implementation = 5.5/10 average.

so many suckers...

How many lies did they tell"