Are there any good games with a Marriage Mechanic?

Are there any good games with a Marriage Mechanic?

Awaiting 404.

Sleeping Dogs

the guild 2, in fact if you dont fuck the shit out of your wife and produce offspring you have nobody left to control when your original character dies

Fable 2

How did you get that wedding picture of my wife?

It's a major plot point in Dragon Quest V, although it's not a gameplay mechanic per se. Your wife (when you get one) and kids (when you have them) are all major party members, though.

moar

This.

Stardew Valley

Sims series

Rune Factory series

>marriage
>a good mechanic
Only a retard would get married, this goes for men and women.

Fan art that makes you feel bad about the source material.

One of the great things about video games you see is that they can DIFFER from real life. It's quite a thing. You should give them a try.

I slayed a dragon just today.

I can fap to this.

Look up Garabtoz on paheal/rule34.

Rune Factory games, good luck getting married in RF4 though.

It's fiction bro, anyone aware of how bad of a deal real marriage is nowadays should know this. Your waifu will never dump your ass when the going gets tough or cheat on you, take the kids and most of your moneys.

Why is Sarah Jessica Parker's mute in a wedding dress?

she's like 10 you sick fuck

>real life
>not a vidya
L O L
O
O
L

This nigga think he ain't part of the cosmic maya. CHIM yourself before you rekt yourself, fool. Vivek laughs heartily at your misery.

What's the edit?

>Vivek

>aware of how bad of a deal real marriage is nowadays should know this. Your waifu will never dump your ass when the going gets tough or cheat on you, take the kids and most of your moneys.

Reminder based Mel Gibson is making a comeback and that bitch Oksana is only getting like 200k compared to a couple million.

>JUST SHUT AND BLOW ME
>I HOPE YOU GET RAPED BY A PACK OF NIGGERS

She got raped by attorneys fees and being a manipulative bitch.

HURRRRRR HURRRRRRR

Doesn't stop people user but you get some kekworthy shit like this.

>Reminder based Mel Gibson is making a comeback
Don't underestimate just how many bridges he burned when he went on that big rant about Jews. Hell, it cost him the gig in the newest Mad Max.

The correct answer is Final Fantasy XIV. You plan out a ceremony, send invitations, etc. it's a really big deal on RP servers...

So what? Tom Hardy was fine and The Beaver was a perfect last movie for Mel imo. Even Jodie supported him and she's a hot milf lesbian.

But she's 12 in that pic. I know because I commissioned it.

>2
he said good. Fable: The Lost Chapters is the correct answer