How do you know the chest isn't only part metal and part elastic material?

How do you know the chest isn't only part metal and part elastic material?
How do you know it isn't some new age plastic that both protective and elastic?
Why do robofags have such a tiny imagination?

What the fuck are you on about

oh boy here we go another haydee shill thread

haven't you learned your lesson yet?

So is this game actually decent or what? supposedly 'metroidvania' but in a 3rd person shooter? does that work at all or is just a game about titties and ass?

Yes

The demo was decent, the only glaring flaw in my opinion is the slow platforming.

All of the above? sounds like the perfect game for Cred Forums

I honestly have no idea

Thicc aside they actually might be onto something here, I really liked the demo.

Lose the 50 year old mexican housewife ass first.

Is it out yet?

Another 4 hours

How about "it looks stupid".
Could it be the way it looks and work? Sure. Is that satisfying to look at? No, it doesn't make any sense. Hard part and soft part should be visually separated.

this is chain bikini all over again.

Haydee is really frustrating to me personally, because I love clean, smooth white robots, I love semi-organic robots, I love lewd character designs and especially love anything that could qualify as a monster girl, but the character design is just fucking retarded. And like has been pointed out repeatedly, there are a few small things they could change to fix the whole thing but they just outright refuse to, and so we're stuck with this sloppy, lazy, half finished design.

Then make a thread then not now

like what

Like separate the boobs from the rest of the mantle so they can stay soft and still make sense, like distributing the weight of the boobs more toward the bottom so that they look like large boobs, not just boobs that were made large with a slider in a character customization menu, like clarifying the legs so we can tell what they are supposed to be (pantyhose? Brown skin? Just another soft material?), like not going QUITE so far into the "UHHHH THICKER" territory that she looks like a dwarf.

Oh cool. My post from yesterday actually became a shitpost.

No wait, that's not ok. Get your own material, fag.

And to think I was going to make a thread about Cred Forums's first impressions.

Anyone has the texture for her to have black legs? I have enough arabs in my country, I don't my robots to be made from muslim legs.

>this is your mind on Cred Forums

dumb paranoid frog poster