twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But why?

wew lad

it's her super attack

That texture pop in tho

Post more, old game shit in new engines is always interesting

is it really a waifu sim or is it serious business

hey look its press 4 run to exit frame

Nah, you switch out your dirty sluts as necessity demands all the time and there's basically no customisation

>or is it serious business
pic related

shit

>basically no customisation
there is some but you have to pay real money or farm for hours to get it

Wait, so she just always has a knife sitting between her titties, waiting to unleash?

That's pretty hardcore.

But it's worth it in the end for those thick frames.
Ones like Saryn, Banshee, Ivara..

it's fun tho

Eh. Doesn't feel like it has any weight to it.

Nice loop desu, you almost can't tell

Good joke

That's not even the most clusterfuck, the Hydroid can be spamming his cannonfire on the tentacles, Ember can spam her fire ring move.
Get a Banshee in there to channel her ultimate and Oberon to lay his carpet and spam his ultimate as well. Or a Volt with his shield clutter, Frost with spammed orbs, and everyone using rocket launchers with PhysX maxed for more and lasting particles.

Haven't found an MMO with the same feel

>Get a Banshee in there to channel her ultimate
will ruin the fun
enemies just die at the spawn with her

looks like ff14

>that clipping
>snappy as fuck animation locking
>animation itself is shit
The fuck made you think this was impressive

>that feel of point and click adventure
Never understood the appeal of Lineage """pvp""".

It's a satisfying animation thread not a shit animation one

But is significantly worse, why are you guys ragging on that one so much?

what is supposed to be going on here

>wowbabbies

FF games usually have over the top animations/particle effects anyways

Game?

where do you see particle effects here

I have more, getting there

All of his moves.

I like the hit sound with charged shot.

that looks like absolute shit
>jap games
>graphics

Fuck are you talking about? I'm saying the animation is bad.

Sound design in that game was top tier

It's a Final Fantasy game. The entire series is shit.

That said, it's a special kind of shit that's actually enjoyable. You know it's terrible, but it's easy to go back to it.

Those are jpgs my dude.

nah m8 your weaboo trash is shit and ain't welcome here

lineage 2 combat felt great, sound design was top notch and dem soul shots

running around doing nothing sure seems satisfying

Are you telling me you didn't enjoy Sharknado? It's that kind of shit.

Especially music:
youtube.com/watch?v=J0HoY16NAgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=01RTDD_9eSE
youtube.com/watch?v=nb2A6bACyDk

Too bad after c4 the game became full on weeb trash.

Skullface working behind the scenes

I was implying you have shit taste

Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love

Now is not the time for feels user

Because we don't like shitty unresponsive MMO animations, you think we like some other MMO with shitty unresponsive animations? Neck yourself.

you press 4 and everything is exploding and catching on fire around you while you just watch
how is that not satisfying

What you're saying is objectively wrong tho

>that landing
That's terrible animation.

absolutely not satisfied

Your eyes are objectively wrong.
Both characters stand straight up and trade hits stoically until one snaps to their dieing animation. What on earth made you think that shit looks good?

You're describing every non-action MMO combat ever retard

I like it. What now?

last

Yes, and?

Thanks.

You're retarded

That would be really fucking annoying to have to keep seeing.

He spams the shit out of it every 20 seconds, and it does 90% of your max hp or something

It's a tank killer and a soft enrage, because healer MP goes really fast from aoe healing when Kaiser doesn't get burned down quickly

You're just watching something happening, not actually doing it.
I bet you like scripts and walking simulators too.

Boy you sure didn't think this through, did you?
This is a thread about "satisfying game animations". The webm in question featured shit animation, I criticized said animation as being shit, you then started getting defensive as if I were talking about some kind of gay MMO rivalry and then said "but all MMOs have bad animation!" as if that changes anything at all or is in any way related to the topic at hand.
You should be embarrassed.

>I bet you like scripts and walking simulators too
what's not to like?

>The webm in question featured shit animation
That's the part where you're wrong tho

You know Warframe is a TPS action game, right?

I dunno if this counts, but the tire physics in RFactor 2 give a stiffy.

So again I will ask you: how do you fucking figure?
Because I already pointed out exactly why it's shit and your response to said criticism was "all MMOs are like that". Does that excuse it in your mind?

You're not actively doing all these cool things in the webm by using actual inputs.
For example killing someone in CS or fighting in DMC has the maximum player involvement.

Here it's pathetic, you press a button and then all the cool stuff happens with or without you.
Only simple minded people are satisfied by this.

Well it's an action game, so yes, yes you are. Are you specifically referring to the fact that that particular power is AOE fire that follows you around?

You're distorting our conversation, I said your taste in animations was shit and you literally described the combat of every non-action MMO as the reason to why the animations I posted were shit, that's why you're retarded

also
>defensive meme
kek

I'm pretty sure Warframe is an MMO and you have to earn that satisfaction from "doing nothing" by grinding mods, levels and becoming stronger
so i don't really get what are you talking about here

I am not distorting anything, I gave you an exact play by play of the conversation. It seems like you're having difficulty keeping everything straight.

>I said your taste in animations was shit
In response to me saying that the animation posted was a bad animation. You have neither qualified that statement nor explained why you think that animation I criticized isn't bad. Do you have a single reason to believe what you believe or are you just angry?

>you literally described the combat of every non-action MMO
HOW DOES THAT EXCUSE IT?
You aren't thinking this through.

>defensive meme
You are in fact being defensive, so yes.

fags

You can feel the weight of the hits, you can see the way the other character suffers the hit by little minutias like little movements in the region he got hit, the animation of the skill is also smooth and flawless

just as valid as your dumb generalized overview of the combat animations

>Both characters see each other and start firing, fire comes up of the front of the rifle and they keep shooting at each other moving or crouching a little bit until one player loses control and the ragdoll takes over. What on earth made you think FPS games have good animations?

>You can feel the weight of the hits, you can see the way the other character suffers the hit by little minutias like little movements in the region he got hit
You cannot. The characters stand still when being attacked.

>the animation of the skill is also smooth and flawless
Are you referring to the dumb 2d magic effects that that accompany some of the attacks? Those are completely disconnected from the rest of the animation.

Try again.

Why did you drop out of the reply chain?
Did anyone ITT imply FPS games have good animation? Because they seldom do.
Either way how does "X game has bad animation too" change the fact that Y game has bad animation? Think about it a little harder.

>Either way how does "X game has bad animation too" change the fact that Y game has bad animation
It's not what I'm saying, I'm saying you over simplify what's happening to fit your argument like I did which would fit literally every FPS game ever and make me win the argument

babbys first bait?

>Psymon
Min neger.

is it just me or does DaS1 have the best and most weighty animations in the series?

I didn't change anything to fit anything. I gave you an exact recap of events and you were unable to defend your position.
We can now safely conclude that you are just retarded and never had an argument in the first place.

Nah, you just gave your (shit by the way) subjective opinion on the animations and I gave my superior one

I gave you an objective analysis of the animation as presented. You then tried to make a false claim that I roundly rejected, and you have yet to even attempt to recover.
You are a retard who never had an argument in the first place, you just got upset that someone didn't like your shitty MMO.

will you two just fuck already?

Oversimplifying something to fit your narrative isn't an analysis as seen on , you can give me another (You) if you want tho

Pretty nice desu

Disembowel is fucking sexy

Why is she so popular with the SFM community? Not even pretty at best

They could be average without the shitty effects, but these effects just make they look like garbage.

>gif

do you have the rest of them in Webm form? the gifs are too big to post.

i just made this one from your gif

sfm was pretty new around the time Bioshock Infinite released. Elizabeth was one of the first models to be used for sfm

oh.
I'm pretty sure they all exist in webm form somewhere.

Again, I didn't simplify anything. Characters are completely unresponsive to taking damage until the point where they die. This fact alone disqualifies it from being a good animation.
All you have said this entire time has been "other games have that problem too", which does not change anything and I never disagreed with, and "this game doesn't have the problem" which is demonstrably false.

If you can't see the little details like the movement when they get hit I suggest you get glasses but to be honest it's kinda hard to see in that webm due to the distance of the camera

looks like something Cabal Online did over 10 years ago

>wasting time with that dumb twirl
almost as bad as
>character has to chamber a round every time they draw their weapon, even if you switch back and forth without ever firing

By little details, do you mean their heads bobbing back slightly, in exactly the same way with every kind of hit while their attack animation is otherwise completely uninterrupted?
That is not nearly enough to make it a good animation. Are you unable to wrap your head around the concept that there might be something bad about something you like?

Anyone got that webm where Wisdom Forme Sora is pew-pewing and does a Blizzard finisher where he spins and shoots his keyblade like some kind of lever-action shotgun?

that pissed me off about the DX:HR pistol

Thanks, I have some others but they're not as high quality

It's like one of my Japnanese animes!

pretty much

SICK AS SHIT

kek

>that sword tossing
Neat. Also please tell me you have some monk ones. Preferably dragon kick and steel peak.

that fucking helicopter board

Yes, but they're awful

G R I M R E A P E R

maybe i should buy one

Is that really a game?

Uuuh

This is excelent

I love this game, can't wait for multiplayer

>I love this game
we get it already
>can't wait for multiplayer
then get back to work

>they stop completely when they die
This is supposed to be satisfying. That just looks wrong. Like I get if their face/body stopped because it got shot, but their arms also stop dead in their tracks, even though they should continue moving on.

>They finally added the bikinis from MGO into the real game
>People think this is new.

It's like you silly kids didn't even try out the whole game. You can completely customize your cuties to your liking in MGO as well.

the webm was about deployment animation
but yeah sure whatever

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODD

The fallout 3/nv/4 animations are shit tier

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7HGmUBQOHM
unf, love how this guy just looks around after that reload

Sure it is, buddy. Sure.

>press button
>wow cool stuff happens all around me
so satisfying.. sigh...

Tch. You don't get it. That armor is very lightweight. It guarantees high defensive power but also total freedom of movement.
You are you trying to fool? Read more about Fallout's fantastic lore next time.

i'm telling you
this is how much i don't care about the swimsuit
i didn't even intended to

Interesting Todd. However I think your average man, even without any clothing, would weight more than a cinderblock right?

jet boosters kid, going at all time to stabilize movement and make you lighter than a feather ensuring movement is comfortable

>multiplayer
never gonna happen, at least not online

Why don't we hear or see them?

What a fucking deus ex machina

I was like completely underwhelmed by F4's physics, it can't even compete with fucking oblivion for gods sake

space age technogoly. using an advanced version of pic related only surrounding the entire planet its called a halo allowing for floaty movement and a weightless armor system.

Intriguing stuff. But I'm not buying your game

I like ds but the first half of that animation makes no sense, its like the sword gains weight once he starts the swing.

Her designer is a weirdo bisexual scientist with very strange tastes in men.

What game?

I agree it's not a hundred percent realistic, but DAMN is it satisfying to hit something with it.

>sigh...
cringing manually

What game is this?

Nova in UMVC3 had the most satisfying hits.