What is the best console/handheld for a poorfag?

What is the best console/handheld for a poorfag?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s?k=gpd xd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PS4 if you like having more multiplats and better exclusives.

Original PSP because you can homebrew that shit to emulate tons of other consoles.

Bump, I wanna know this too. I imagine it would be one you can pirate a lot of stuff.

Or just build a PC for the cost of a PS4 pro and get more multiplats, exclusives, etc. Also you'll be able to emulate anything up to 6th gen, maybe even 7th (Wii only).

CFW PS3

I dont think you know what a poorfag is.

You can build a PC to outdo the PS4, any model, for 400 US dollars. Even poorfags can afford that shit with time.

Get you a raspberry pi 2 and install Lakka

2ds

PSP. PS3 is too expensive and kinda hard to CFW when compared to the PSP.
PSP literally takes a minute to hack, is completely safe and you can play online with it.

Cost of PS4 plus PSN: $700. you can build a PC that blows the ps4 out of the water for that money.

Hacked 2DS that can emulate up to gamecube games.

PSP

PSP can emulate anything released prior to the PS2 sans the SNES and are like 50 bucks

Xperia Play
>cyanogen mod possible to install on both types (though i forget how frustrating it was for one version, definitely get the other if you do, the one that supports sd cards and not the verizon locked pos though thats the one i use)
>pirate android games (sonic 1, 2, cd)
>can play emulated games up to ps1 (with the right emulators, .emu (free, robert broglia versions are jew shit, pirate his genesis emu though since it is better than the free version) is a great series, snes9x perfect for super nintendo, fpse is hard to pirate unfortunately but if you wanna ps1 this is best option)

alternatively hack a PSP which would net you everything up to sega genesis and gba (nothing like sega cd or super nintendo unfortunately) AND a great set of ps1 native emulators + psp roms

>sans the SNES
Why not SNES? I though it had an emulator for that one.

Handheld is 2DS since piracy is easy to achieve on it.
For consoles, go for the PS3. It's still getting the occasional game, online is free, and you can play with players on PS4 with many of its games.

It can, but it's spotty to the point of it being not really recommended. Some games work fine, others don't. You could if you wanted to but it's one of those "well this game may work or it may be unplayable halfway through" things

not him but last i checked the emulators are awful for super nintendo and they even tell you in the description they are. immense slowdown, graphical issues, etc

>Hacked 2DS that can emulate up to gamecube games.
>Gamecube games
wat

Your dick.

Both fun and free.

3ds for handheld because Vita is shit

Ps4 for console since you have multiplats and exclusives

>No multiplayer support
it's shit

It can play Majoras Mask and Ocarina of Time.

It supports multiplayer but you have to spend points on charisma to make it happen.

A used 2DS that you hack and put cfw on and then pirate every game

Related, can you really play any PS4 game on a Vita if you own both?

Psp

Get a chinkphone/tablet and a bluetooth controller

emulate up to dreamcast and psp

What's easier to mod, PS2 or PS3?

... they're N64 games, though?

Buy a shitty pre built PC from 2010 buy a 50 dollar graphics card from 2012 or so and buy a month of internet and torrent the fuck out of games until your computer is full. Grab every emulator and as many of the good games as you can fit. Maybe buy a cheap xbox 360 controller and blue tooth adapator.
You'll spend about 200+ bucks but get the most bang for your buck. This is the objectively best choice.

Faggots constantly shill 3DS piracy so maybe that.

Not him but being able to flawlessly emulate console games in handheld hardware is literally better than sex

he would have a better experience buying a shitty laptop for 50 dollars

should poor people be allowed to live?

t. lives with mommy and daddy

PC because you need a PC to get free vidya on 3DS, Ps2, Wii, etc

wtf is this t. thing ?

amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s?k=gpd xd
emulation, bruh.

short for regards

No experience on PS3 but PS2 was pretty straightforward, although I had to unscrew the cover of my slim model and rip, edit and burn a disc.
Nothing really difficult, just needed to follow a guide. There was no danger of breaking the console either.