WoW

So, was it correct? Is there enough content without sandbox elements?

I haven't played WoW in years, I don't think world bosses are in any way relevant still

It's not as if it's a challenge making some.

you would never go too far if your gear would just break

Your ideas are still terrible after all this time.

They have been since Pandaria.

I wouldn't say can't be repaired because then this makes high level raid gear worthless. Just make it so you need repair components to repair them and make the repair components craftable. That would help.

Terrible idea

>raid gear
It says world gear, not raiding and dungeons.

>but what if we made a zone about the emerald dread with duids and stuff only the druids are totes asleep and stuff also the emerald dream is corrupt and the druids cant wake up also they dont notice the merald dream is corrupt while they are inside it because only people outside the dream can see it and also druids are now retards with the IQ of a potato and can't tie their own shoes when not running into sure death situations jsut to progress the plot also lole maeiv was imprisoned by ghosts... didn't I already say that? ah wahterever and then it turns out the entire zone is fucking infested with corruptions and there are at least 10x more corrupted druids than non-corrupted but they still don't realize shit OHEY IT'S A DRAGON also tirande because why not also why did elune just do fucking nothing what the fuck is going on

Best post of the month

It isn't setup for this sandbox style gameplay at all.

>improve WoW by making WoW not WoW!
great advice dude

>WoW gamemplay
>WoW instancing with the same gear mechanics
>slightly altered free roam gear metagame
>>IT'S NOT WOW!?

Asking for actual updated models on common models like skeletons and abominations, or actual models for armor and updated textures on them is the first for me

But that would take an expansion worth of time and resources so it's a nogo

>slightly altered free roam
>WoW instancing

you can't keep WoW instancing and have a working competitive zone control system like this. WoW is designed around running instanced content to get bigger numbers on your loot, you're describing something that would be better serviced by a new game.

you would have to totally revamp the crafting in WoW. it doesn't fit this model and isn't engaging.

gameplay in WoW is stale. I'm not sure why you want to preserve it.

Get some some good gear in a lucky drop? Well tough shit because it'll break in 2 days
Keep wiping on a toigh boss because the tank is a retard? Hope you've got a backup of your top tier gear because it's all broken

>can't keep WoW instancing and have a working competitive zone control system like this
Of course it's possible. All the instanced gameplay would still exist.

So don't play it. Stay in your class hall with dungeon lockouts.

you're stupid and your idea is bad

WoW crafting is awful and always will be
fuck that shit

>Release more than 5 dungeons and 3 raids per expansion
>Make dungeons longer
>Make good gear harder to get
>Make the class rotation fun
>Make leveling slower
>Make class quests a thing again
You don't really need anything else

>implying the millenial ADD-generation has the nerves and capability to work for something in wow without it being spoonfed to them

The goal shouldn't be to add busywork to trick the players to keep playing.

Legion released with 10 dungeons and all Cred Forums did was bitch that two of them took an atunement and couldn't be LFDed

THEY SHOULD INTRODUCE A HUNGER BAR

this guy has been posting this same bait for over a year now

It's not just that, though. Consequence creates suspense and competition.

They should just make it so that when you die, it deletes the character. That would make everything have meaning.