NX NX NX NX NX NX NX

SITES PREPARING FOR PREORDERS

HERE WE GO BOIS

3 MONTHS LEFT ACCORDING TO THE DATE ON TESCO :D

NX HYPE THREAD

WOOOOOOOOOO :D

nintendolife.com/news/2016/09/uk_retailer_tesco_adds_nintendo_nx_order_page_with_p349_99_price

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sb1oSrKj_qw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

£349.99 does seem a bit much though

I usually like to buy 2 handhelds at launch so i can trade on pokemon

But looks like im just going to be getting the one this time ;(

where's the scroll wheel shoulder buttons?

if that thing is a phone too
I'll buy it 1st day

Placeholder you nigger. It also says December 31st

>He's so fucking new to gaming he doesn't know that 12-31-20xx dates are placeholder dates

They said spring of next year you tard.

>WOOOOOOOOOO :D
kys youself you putrid sack of subhuman shit

Basically confirms that the reveal will be this week.
I would have said Tuesday, but if they don't say tomorrow by 3 hours from now it won't be tomorrow.
So my guess now is Thursday or Friday.

>p349_99_price
But that's the fucking PS4 pro. I don't see any other prices in that picture.

I seriously need those clickable scroll wheels. There are so many games with menus and sub menus and sub-sub menus. RPGs in general would benefit massively.

as a none muslim by definition

i am also less then human by definition

>Wooo :D

>;(

Oh fucking neo Cred Forums

google nx tesco price

>nintendo nx wiiu
that's the most placeholder shit ever made

kys

>sorry page no longer available
CONFIRMED????????!??!?!!?!??!???!?!!!?!!!!?!??!?!?!?!!!??

This.

Though I wonder, is the price something they just came up on the spot or is it the actual price? From what I've seen in the past, it seems to generally be pure guessing but I aint sure how it works legally if it turns out that the console costs more or less once pricing is known.

It's 50-50.
Sometimes it's a guess sometimes it's the price they're given by Nintendo.
Honestly I think $350 sounds about right. Just slightly under what the PS4pro is priced at.

>350
>When outdated shitty hardware WiiU is 300

Yeah no.

I expect this shit to come in 2 flavors.

450 and 500

It's gonna get murked if it releases at $350. If I were Sony I'd have a massive ps4 sale the day it launches to further bury it.

You gonna talk to yourself for how long, OP?
Staging retardation only makes you a retard.

Except the website isn't in USD, though I understand how hard it is for an amerifat to get it's head out of it's own ass

thats just shit they say so they can show in for this year.

I sorta hope it's more expensive since that'd be an indication it has some decent hardware in it, but who knows. Nintendo hasn't really tried to go for power the last few generations so it's highly unlikely.

As much as I enjoy Nintendo games, the fact of the matter is that mainstream retards mainly care about graphics, but the additional power would be great for more advanced AI and other useful things.

Are you underage? Who gets excited for a new console ?

>im retarded
omg LOL your ao STUPID HAHAHA

Too much false flags all summer attracted literal retards like OP. He probably screencapped that shitpost for his facebook or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sb1oSrKj_qw

>$350
>For what is essentially a handheld

Absolutely no way that it will cost that much after how disastrous the 3DS launch was.

Nice meme, why are you here again?

And I just want the 3DS successor. Where the fuck is it, Nintendo? The 3DS is ancient hardware and the resolution is shit

The 3DS is shit though, it has an awful library.

>And I just want the 3DS successor. Where the fuck is it, Nintendo?

Right, that's what we're all talking about. When are they going to reveal the NX?

>People forget the original cost of the Vita and PSP when it was first released. I swear, Cred Forums is the Fox News of gaming.

>Know literally nothing about the console
>Nintendo constantly contradicts themselves when talking about it
>People are still wanting to pre-order and be hyped for it

>Nice meme, why are you here again?
New Consoles and Games nowadays are just boring. Can't get excited for anything. If the NX has a mainline Pokemon Game then maybe i will buy it

It's a hybrid platform.
So I imagine the handheld will be $250, and the handheld + console station will be $350 or $400.

Console station might bring it up to around PS4 or slightly higher level power. Handheld by itself might be between Wii U and Xbone levels.

Gaming is dying. Gen 8 is terrible and the games are boring as hell.

What's taking them so long?

Is this thing just not ready? Is it gonna be the next Sega Saturn?

It's obvious as shit that the NX will be able to be 100% played as a handheld, if that isn't clear from the information we KNOW I don't know what else is.
So you're definitely getting that, and it'll almost certainly be a really high quality handheld too, something more along the lines of what a Vita 2 would have been like but possibly even stronger if all the hardware is in the handheld alone.
The question is if console fans will get the console they want s well. As long as it's at least as powerful as an Xbone I'll be satisfied, since that means at least Nintendo will be able to get third party support for the rest of 8th gen.

>NX Wii U
>Wii U in the name

I hope they are stupid enough to do that again.

>£349
fuck off

>4.5 year life cycle
>saturn
Stop this meme.
It's only barely shorter than the average Nintendo life cycle. The GBA had a shorter life too.

>Expecting this shithole of underage to know anything

Still got my og psp

>the information we KNOW
lol

>calls people underage
>wants a Pokémon game
LMAO

Leaks are not information we know because 90% of them contradict each other. The Nvidia Tegra leak was contradicted by a more recent leak etc.

However, the pokemon director just recently talked about how it would redefine handheld and console gaming, thus confirming the hybrid theory.

Reading comprehension

This is the one rumour I want to be true, imagine how much better Monster Hunter would be if you could scroll through the items easily

>£349
Sad thing is I can see them doing this. Fucking Nintendo never learns.

They already said "we are not just making the next Wii" so I think it's pretty certain that whatever the official name is it won't have "Wii" in it. Thank god. The nightmare is finally over at least in that regard. Of course no one will be surprised if they come up with something else equally stupid.

Really, this is the first time they've had a codename for the console that would actually work perfectly if they kept it the official name. NX is simple, catchy and sounds like a cool piece of equipment. It would be so easy to market that name.

So of course there is no way they will actually keep it.

>Is it gonna be the next Sega Saturn?
No.

That's why I stick to handhelds, indies and my old, never ending backlog

>350 bucks for a new console
>expensive
Are you retarded?

>redefine handheld and console gaming, thus confirming the hybrid theory.
or not. You just interpret it that way.
if it's 2 system playing the same games for instance, it's not an hybrid.

>Sad thing
Why? They know the UK is anti-Nintendo why bother trying there?

>It's okay when literally anyone but Nintendo does it

It's in British pounds which is about 450 dollars I think

Either way, it's still retarded to get upset that a new console costs more than 300 pounds without having no idea what the console is like or the processing power that it has.

>British pounds

Wow, not all countries use the US Dollar.
Who'd have known.

It confirms nothing, that statement could be interpreted several ways.

>$100 for a console
No way

how dare he forget the Great part

>handheld will be $250, and the handheld + console station will be $350
>console $100
You are retarded.

It's an add on.
Most of the hardware would be in the handheld, you just put it on the station and it acts as a form of SLI/Crossfire essentially.

Just a theory of mine and the only one that really matches up with the hybrid idea.

>buying a NX after the WiiU
Nintendrones are incapable of learning huh?
But go ahead please tell me how BOTW is TOTALLY gonna sell A BILLION units week one.

>NX NX NX NX NX NX NX
>:D
this is the nintendo audience

Oh man, that would be a low blow

Well, people bought a Wii after the GC
>inb4 the GC was good

>or the processing power that it has.
It won't even beat the 360 or PS3 in terms of processing power.
Screencap this.

that's pounds, it will be 450 dollars
and you know it's going to be extremely underpowered, just like every other nintendo console since gamecube
>B-B-BUT PS4 AND XBONE ARE UNDERPOWERED TOO HAHA
yes, and this will be worse

We've known it was in some way going to synthesize Nintendo's home console and handheld businesses because they unified the hardware divisions two years ago, but what Iwata was saying at that time was that the model they wanted to start using was like Android of Apple devices, how they can have different form factors like phones and tablets but they all run the same software.

That is a much more likely explanation for what the NX is than "it's just one system that's a console/handheld hybrid" and it is also supported by the statement you're referencing.

>It's an add on.
very unlikely AMD don't have a mobile solution console and handheld will probably be just sharing a common OS and games

>PS4 AND XBONE ARE UNDERPOWERED TOO HAHA
i've never heard this before, source?

Anyone who owns a remotely decent gaming PC

F I V E H O U R S

underpowered would mean available games are laggin behind but so far it's on par.
you will be able to complain about underpower when the PC games start to exploit your 1000$ GPU, which isn't happening soon thanks to multiplat, indie and the most popular PC game running on shit like adobe air or java

>3 months before release
>no on still knows what kind piece of shit Neoshitendo is going to shit out on the market, no info about specs, price, how it looks, its features, what its new shitty Neofagshitendo gimmick will be etc.

Only Neoiwatadiedofaidstendo coudl be THIS shit eating retarded.
Holy fuck, at this point I just want this company to eat shit and die for good.

Oh is there a gaming PC as powerful as a PS4 for 300 dollars? That's pretty cool

I'm actually wondering if they'll release Sun & Moon for the NX

So if the price is lower for lower-powered hardware, the hardware isn't underpowered.

So Nintendo hardware isn't underpowered.

Go it.

That's a lot of buzzwords

>3 months before release
That's wrong.

By your logic Nintendo hardware isn't underpowered

for you

so was that Iwata corpse's afterbirth delayed?

>late March is 3 months from September 26th
Are you okay?

On today's episode we witness Cred Forums not understanding what a placeholder price is

>no backwards compatibility

Defend this.
Go on. Do it. I'll wait.

>Bu-bu-but Sony

Yeah, so? We're talking about Nintendo. I should be able to play all of my Wii U games on the NX, for FREE, no exceptions.

This won't happen though because they'll want to sell ports of the 5 or 6 good titles. So unfortunately when I want to play Bayonetta 2, Fatal Frame, Wonderful 101, and Smash i'll have to buy an entirely new version of the game. This is unprecedented and anyone who defends it should be exiled, or worse yet work for Nintendo Europe.

Not that guy but Nintendo still needs to pay for R&D for new hardware. PS4 has already sold 50 million so they already achieved economy of scale.

edgy

>Defend this.

I can't because it hasn't been confirmed or deconfirmed.

>Defend this.
>Go on. Do it. I'll wait.
They're abandoning the dual screen gimmick that everyone on Cred Forums complained about. Without the dual screens they couldn't have Wii U backwards compatibility.

There, that was easy. What do I get?

people are believing in december 2016 launch

And I'm explaining that they are wrong.

>kys
Kill you're self.

but how do you know?

Oh look it's the shitposter from the other thread.

The fact that they already explicitly said it's coming out in late March.

No, it's gonna be the next dreamcast in that it's nintendo's last console.

Yeah, Nintendo is pretty trustworthy. Like when they said the DS wouldn't replace GBA or that they would never make mobile games.

Does that mean they will delay it to after March?

So you're seriously suggesting that they announced a release date and they will suddenly decide to release the system over 3 months before that date? I don't think you are thinking this through very well.

Is hating Nintendo a meme at this point? No really how can anyone be this fucking invested in a company's failure?

>AFTER THE WII THEY DESERVE TO GO BANKRUPT
>THE WII U IS SHIT WHY WOULD YOU EVEN WANT ANOTHER CONSOLE FROM THE MAKERS OF NES, SNES, N64, GAMECUBE, GAMEBOY COLOR, GAMEBOY ADVANCE, DS, AND 3DS WHICH HAD AT LEAST TWO DOZEN TO HUNDREDS OF GOOD GAMES
>BUT THE NEW CONSOLE BETTER PLAY MY N64 CARTS OR I WON'T BE SPENDING MY TANF ON IT

The Wii U is kind of a mess and I feel like they kind of fucked up the marketing of the thing. But I have to believe that you people saw the DS reveal and said AFTER THE GAMEBOY MICRO WHY DO WE EVEN TRUST NINTENDO

I'd bet a dollar on it.
No one will have any money to buy it. Look at how stacked February is in terms of games.

Are you new or something? People have been screaming about how Nintendo is doomed for as long as they've been in the industry.

people are saying Nintendo is doomed since Sega launched the Master System

You are more than welcome to buy the NX this December if you want. Put it next to your Wii U and its games.

man the gcn was great. i hope this is nintendo's big comeback.

>being hyped for consoles
Get out

honestly if they have really started production they pretty much have no choice but reveal it now, it's too easy for someone in-between to leak the hardware

Enjoy your PC2 never.

I fucked your mom

>NX WII U

I really hope it's the three-part dock/module/handheld thing that was 'leaked' before, because that's the first actually interesting new tech idea from consoles since the original Kinect. To me it sounded like a formula for a console/PC hybrid, with real support for continual and even optional hardware upgrades kept in mind throughout the original design process.

tfw my hype completely died.

Cant wait for hybrids fags to get blown the fuck out

>getting excited for something you don't know shit about
>especially from Nu-Nintendo

Dolphin
Cemu
Project64
Zsnes

>Nintendo NX Wii U

They clearly don't know what the fuck they're doing, fuck off.

>3 MONTHS LEFT ACCORDING TO THE DATE ON TESCO
>New Years Eve 2016
Rumor fags are this retarded.