Outside tech aspects, 4k or whatever which one has better exclusives?

ps4 has bloodbord, Halo has Windows 10

cuckbox has none.

Controllers don't have 4k.

The Dualshock 4 has an exclusive light bar and touchpad, and you can consider these tech aspects. However these drain the battery, so it depends if you're interested in these exclusives or not.

And that's my round up of the Dualshock 4 vs the Xbox One controller as indicated by your image, based on tech aspects, 4k and exclusives as you requested. So there's your answer to WHICH IS BETTER between the Dualshock 4 and Xbox One controller. Now fugg off.

console gamers fighting over 4K is like watching cheamo patients fighting over a comb.

One actually has exclusives.
The other is one shares it all with PC.

Which is which?

You must not have very many friends. The controllers symbolize the consoles.

Idiot.

>You must not have very many friends

Where do you think you are faggot?

To be frank that image does indicate a comparison between the controllers and not the consoles.

One is a closed weeb/dudebro box with no high end specs to be found in the near future.

The other has crossplay and modding support with realistic 1080p/60fps with potential 4k/30fps support in the future.

Really makes you think.

You only mentioned the games in only one of those compsrisons. I wonder why that is...

Because at this point the few shitty exclusives Sony has is it's only strong point and the 3DS is completely better than both of the Sony platforms right now. Where is my Monster Hunter, Tomb Raider, and Final Fantasy games user?

Where. Might. They. Be?

3DS + Xbox/PC is the true combination. Honorable mention to the Wii U. Go ahead and fault me for bringing up Nintendo, it puts your Sony platforms in the dirt while my Xbox has better features for multiplats.

#4theplayers

>read before posting
>at least try to read the first line

This is false. 3Ds is a piece of shit I only use it for playing 3D Sega Classics

>now that the Xbox Scorpio is more powerful than the pro, graphics don't matter. Can we please all say ps4 is better because it has blood borne?

>I don't like it so it's shit!

You just have terrible taste. No wonder your mother hates you.

Here's a comprehensive list of all the QUALITY exclusives on each one.

Xbone
>Halo MCC
>Halo 5
>Sunset Overdrive
>Forza Horizon 2
>Forza Motorsport 5
>Forza Motorsport 6

>Titanfall
>Quantum Break
>ReCore
>Gears of War Ultimate Edition
>Forza Horizon 3
>Dead Rising 3
>Killer Instinct
>Ori and the Blind Forest
>Max: The Curse of Brotherhood
>State of Decay

Total: 6 (16 including *Also on PC)

PS4
>Bloodborne

>...

Total: 1 (1 including *Also on PC)

>now that the scorpio is more powerful, more expensive, and 2 years away from launch, now it matters as much as a more expensive more powerful console launching years away would matter

fixed that for you bro

PS4. Xbone having no games was a meme at one point, but now it really does have no games.

damn, i dont think ive ever called out a legitimate retard before.

Congratulations.

sunset overdrive is criminally underrated although the reveal trailer was cringe inducing

The whole game is cringe inducing. It's a lot of fun though.