What is Cred Forums's opinion on blade and soul?

what is Cred Forums's opinion on blade and soul?

It's shit

>make a shit game
>pay a little bit of money to get fantastic artwork to advertise the game
>game is successful because people still play shit games if they're hooked in with anime tiddies

those tits make no fucking sense

End of thread.

They can't even get the tits right.

Go play Black Desert Online, B&S plays like a mushy bag of dicks.

>"""""""""""""""""""""fantastic art""""""""""""""""""""""""
>tits that look slapped on, Lu magic suction dress, downy eyes, poor posing, one leg is shorter then the other
naw fampai.

nigga you should see the shit in game if you havent, its so bad

Comparatively speaking, nerd.

Can you hook me up with some examples?

It's shit, KFM was a fun af class tho

lord lemme see if i can find screens from when i played. could only stand the questing hub bullshit for so long, and you were gimped in pvp if you didnt level naturally, even though everyone is boosted to the same level and roughly same stats lel.

Great character creator, finally got to play as a cute shota in a video game MMO.
Sadly the gameplay was generic as fuck liner questing path, with nothing to do in end game but PVP.
So hope you like PVP if you pick it up cause it's literally the only thing to do besides the main story quest path,

i've tried it on a laptop but it was laggy and did not run good,but it was boring overall played it like for a week and deleted it.

heres one

did they fix the retarded stutering?

Oh god. Gravity is reversed in this world I assume?

im hoping someone else can help out i couldnt find my screenshots and google images is basic as fuck. SOMETIMES, on a rare occasion there was a decent looking character but fuck, gravity is only a concept there.

Lyn are cute
quests were linear as fuck
was worth a few faps

they designed to be fast paced yet stupid mindlessly grinding mmo
>korea mmo
Ahhhhh, almost forget its origin

>Go play Black Desert Online
Why would you do that to someone?

>genderlock classes

I immediately uninstalled.

That's Tera.

/ic/ pls go.

I've played a bit of B&S. I made 3 diffrent classes and maxed them. (Not maxed anymore, since news patches, new gear, etc since I last played).
If you like pvp, good news, gear doesnt mean shit, in arena all gear is being normalized.
I personally liked the part that there is no real "healer". In a sense, it's mostly your own fault if you die, and that was one of my favorite parts. Thou, PvP was where I had most fun.

I like to say that it's a brawler disguised as an MMO.

When I installed B&S it had genderlocked classes. Unless I was missing some gender button they were locked. Did they change this or was I missing something?

it has racelocked classes

uninstalled after shit ping and garbage framerate didn't let me do much end-game

It's okay. Combat is pretty good and each class is actually super different from each other. It's not like most MMOs where your options are between a red fireball that does 200 damage every 2 seconds or shooting a green fireball for 100 damage every second.
Running around is pretty fun once you get all your shit unlocked but the game is pretty old by now. Quests are pretty boring and so are dungeons.

Any game that can give a human being this much SALT and yet it's during so well that it has raised NCSoft financially. . . GLOBALLY by 3% is a game that is doing nothing but pointing and launching at faggots like you.

koreans cant make good MMOs

even ragnarok online was a failure from day 1

>just installing B&S to tyr it out
>see thread

I should just press cancel, shouldn't I?

Some of the music is good

Mismanaged garbage that could have been decent. Character creator is the only good thing about it, one of the best out there actually.

Also fuck GameGuard.

Only if you care about pve.

If you listened to Cred Forums you'd never install anything.

First post best post

An Acton based Korean grinder with a focus on PvP. Like Tera, it dabbles with some interesting ideas but falls flat on implementing them. BnS specifically is unbalanced and terribly optimised. It will drop frames even on beast PC's.

Great concept, Korean grinding, but generally bad execution even with that in mind

The combos are tight, interesting, and feels fantastic, but then it grindwalls with you if you had decent PvE fights requiring stealth and optimization, or it turns everything into a OHKO fest that's painfully easy.

No middleground with classes.

I enjoyed the slutty dress-up and jacking it to my own character, but that isn't exactly a recipe for longevity.

I don't like B&S art style or UI. It's just how the characters look that puts me off. I can't talk though since I played shitty Tera instead.

this

cute lolis

How sluts, shit awful everything else. Now in the process of being censored by south korean feminazis too.

when will asians understand how clothing and tits work

>Hey let's make a game where endgame grinding is not only a massively scaling cost, but also require dealing with PvP if you want to mitigate it some

Took you guys long enough to sour on BDO and BNS huh? When will you people stop falling for the gook mmo meme and realize WoW and XIV are the only relevant options in the current state of the industry.

thicc but endgame is literally just dueling how the fuck is it even a mmo at that point

It's not about how they actually work, it's about how they should.

>muh realizm

fuck off, cunt

Revelation Online mite b gud if they nail the cash shop. Has more content than both games put together.

PVP was really fun, but I didn't want to level anymore and there were bots in the arena which sucked the fun out of it. So I stopped playing, I heard they made PVP rewards even better which kinda got me interested in it again, but who wants to go back to an MMO after the majority has already moved on to the end game.

Fuck just thinking about it makes me want to update my game now. Save me, my KFM is calling.

has one of the shittiest MMO communities
which isn't saying much but you might as well be playing with AI

Oh damn I just remembered the bidding system in dungeons, I loved that shit the couple times I ran things.

Korean mmorpg just like all the others

>Literally the easiest content is full of people only wanting 600+ AP players
It's hilarious watching people do that for fucking easy mode stuff.

I'm hopeful on this.
At the very least it has a healer option, which will make it last longer for me.

Shit.