Snake, did I ever tell you about the Patriots? They were a group of extremely powerful men who controlled the world...

>Snake, did I ever tell you about the Patriots? They were a group of extremely powerful men who controlled the world. Well, just one guy. And I knew him personally. In fact, I knew all about the operation. I should have probably told you about it, but there was a period of about 10 years when nobody mentioned them and I kind of forgot. They are good friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-J21e8LXPLg&index=11&list=PLSJl_eUalmnnx1vs8iw63Jaljcg0TGXp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is that the boss?

redpill me on mgsV online

>Snake, did I ever tell you about the Patriots?
Big Boss was part of the patriots you stupid imbecile

Patriots never should have been mentioned after MGS2. They were pretty bad there and they only got worse.

>Snake, did I ever tell you about this secret group called the Patroits that you were part of?

Retard

No,that's not true.

Is there a series that has shat on its own continuity more than Metal Gear?

How do you know hes not talking to solid snake? Otherwise he would call him boss

>Mfw he's right

That's why he's talking to Snake, not Boss

boss get down
the enemy snipurr

>there was a period of about 10 years when nobody mentioned them and I kind of forgot
Wait, when is this? Between MG1/2 and MGS2?

When Miller was training Snake, yes

Snake was never part of the Patriots, that was Big Boss. Have people forgotten that Miller played a somewhat important role in Metal Gear 2?

I can understand him not mentioning anything in MGS1 because he was actually dead the whole game but he had all of Metal Gear 2 to mention that Big Boss was actually part of a secret organization to take over the world. Did Miller even mention his PMC days in Metal Gear 2? MSF? Diamond Dogs? Even if it's not exact names, did he ever mention something to the effect of running an army, or of helping Big Boss run an army?

Of course not. Miller was an Asian guy who was your survival instructor. That was it.

The only thing he says about Big Boss is that he's a monster.

the old portraits ruled

I like the story of Phantom Pain but it fucking kills me how much it attempts retcon the whole fucking series. Little subtle things like Miller losing his arm was cool because you've never actually seen Miller's full body before. That works really well.

Metal Gear Sally just up and disappearing? Young Liquid and Young Mantis NEVER mentioning ANY of the shit they went through? Major Zero's, Ocean Pacifica's, and Skull Face's shenanigans don't even get a footnote in the game's lore until now? That shit doesn't sit well with me at all. Maybe if Kojima finished everything then it might have wrapped up nicely but the fucker thought that Konami bux went on forever and that his deadline wasn't until the year 2020. The whole goddamn thing is such a fucking mess.

>Miller was an Asian
Was he? I'm not questioning you (I haven't played MG2 yet) but he looks like Christopher Walken in that image, and I know that all the MG2 codec portraits are supposed to be based off of real actors. Is... is Christopher Walken asian??

MGO?
its a stealth game like the single player except by stealth i mean run and gun with some CQC. Some people also payed extra for costume packs and your team will just kill anyone you try to fulton out.

>Young Liquid and Young Mantis NEVER mentioning ANY of the shit they went through?

Liquid makes it pretty clear he hates Big Boss in MGS1, details are unnecessary

>Major Zero's, Ocean Pacifica's, and Skull Face's shenanigans don't even get a footnote in the game's lore until now?

Say it with me user: Those who don't exist

You should have used a pic of miller in MGS1, OP. Now people get confused. Or was that your ruse all along?

Well, half white, half asian. It's mentioned in his bio. All they did really was change which phenotype he showed. But really, the he should look like Keanu Reeves, not a blond guy that's just for the Japanese and their fetish for halflings.

also don't forget
it is abandonned by the devs and players, it is unbalanced, cheaters cheat and dont get banned and has almost no appearance customization.
MGO2 on emulator will happen one day.

MGO3 is fucking amazing. It's like a casualized MGO2 but with actually decent and steady netcode so I'll take it.

Yeah, most people run and gun but Stealth is a damn powerful option as well. Here's a gameplay video of me playing as an infiltrator when the game was still new.

youtube.com/watch?v=-J21e8LXPLg&index=11&list=PLSJl_eUalmnnx1vs8iw63Jaljcg0TGXp0

The Walker Gears are pretty OP and annoying.
Teammates killing your fultons is insanely obnoxious, happens way too often, and shouldn't even be fucking allowed.
Doing certain CQC moves can be frustrating, especially over an internet connection.
Certain builds and playstyles are pretty OP, like rubber bullets in your shotgun which almost guarantees a 1v1 victory with fulton. Overall though, I find it to be one of the best multiplayer shooters out there. If you manage to get some like minded friends who aren't fucking up your fulton extractions, then it can be incredibly fun. I also enjoyed The Last of Us immensely but I'd give the edge to MGO3, although they're both excellent for different reasons.

Eh, i wouldn't call it abandoned. The only people still playing it were the same dudes who played the shit out of the first MGO.

To date my favorite thing I've ever done was use fast interrogations during a match and be somewhat stealthy. I got off a few fultons as well so I was top of the score board at the end with zero kills 2 dozen knock outs and like 20 interrogations.

Peace Walker image probably tricked em

Why were there no lucky strikes in MGSV

instead we get is DUDE VAPE BRO