Realistically, where do you see the Future of the MGS series?

Realistically, where do you see the Future of the MGS series?

Remakes?
New Original Games? 'Metal Gear Solid 6'
Metal Gear Rising 2?
Pachinko Memes Machines?
Metal Gear Survive 2?
Nothing at all? Will it Die?

Mg's died with kojima. It's not msg anymore, it's just some game using the Mg's name to sell to idiots like you

Bandai was interested in the series and wanted to buy it from Konami at a future date. After serious talks ended, there was only speculation. Then the creator of the FOX Engine quit Konami and started working at Bandai.

Ironic that JJ is in your pic because that's pretty much what just happened to Star Wars.

As far as I'm concerned ep 7 isn't canon.

Are you me?
Fuck Disney and everything the Jew Jew Abraham touched.
Fuck Rebels too while we're at it and basically entire Disney "nu Star Wars".

Pachinko

I hope konami wises up and remakes the original metal gears in 3D. That would be the best direction to go, just conplete the cycle and release new remakes, you can't go wrong.

They're gonna milk the FOX engine for all its worth but only with shit like Metal Gear Surfife

Metal Gear Solid is dead and should stay dead.

Continue with Rising.

EU tears are so tasty

I just want another MGS with Kiefer as Snake.

The series has ended they should just do full circle fox engine remakes. I don't know why konami is this stupid. This is literally the result of terrible decision making and stupid japanese people. The amount of sales they could get from fox engine remakes would far outdo mgs5 for the simple fact that the others are better games.

I like Daisy though...

>They're gonna milk the FOX engine for all its worth
I hope so. That engine is glorious, and I was worried that we'd never get anything else out of it other than maybe PES.

>As far as I'm concerned ep 7 isn't canon.
Just as the EU m8 :^)

I'd rather not. It should have ended after 4.

Probably just reboot the series so they can start fresh or just do a bunch of spin offs. I'm kinda surprised they haven't done a fighting game with all MGS characters yet.

ded.

it's ded, just let it go.

>The Fall of Big Boss
Fucking what? What else do you need to see?
The guy became a villain in PW

Let MGS rest in peace. The story is compete so there's really no reason to continue making games for it.

MGS6: What the real Big Boss was doing during MGS5

This. MGS:Survive is simply Konami needing to recoup their investment into MGSV/Fox Engine. Afterwards, I highly doubt MGSVI will ever be made, because Konami clearly wants out of the game business.

It's going to be a reboot. Imagine Tomb Raider reboot, DmC reboot, Re7 reboot or Doom4.

A retelling of old plot but different. That's how the next metal Gear game is going to be.

And you can bet your ass their arent even going to number it.
It is just going to be called "Metal Gear Solid" just like all the others reboots

>Realistically, where do you see the Future of the MGS series?
POS cheaply made spinoff games like MGS which use a ton of old assets and pic related

I don't even wanna know. A sequel won't have Kojima magic and remakes will be generic TPS. Better accept MGS is dead just like Silent Hill.

I know right? Fuck Aliens. Alien 1 and prometheus are the real series. Fuck Cameron version of alien

Konami is going to just continue with cash in spin offs like Survive the series is dead Jim.

Rising 2 would be nice. Remakes of MG 1 and 2 would be great too. I honestly don't think survive looks awful but it's not for me. I really don't see much happening after Survive. I don't think it will end up selling very well. I think it will end up as dead as Silent Hill and Castlevania. But man I really want Rising 2

When your bait is just right.

Say what you want, but the FOX engine felt soooo good to play, it can take a game alone with the gameplay.

I don't know how they'd remake MGS 1 and 2, but 3 and 4, even PW, with the FOX engine would work out really well

Silent hilled into oblivion. Revived in 15-20 years after the last shitty mgs game by somebody buying the rights.

Most likely they're first going to make some more content with the FOX engine. They're going to want to really bank on the time and money spent on making that. Then, if they're going to continue in the video game department at all, most likely they'll use their time in the black and get an outside studio to make Metal Gear Rising 2, axing the need to really focus on in-house development. Chances are high to expect some more mobile games like Piece Walker and Social Ops again in the mean time, and then they'll come back with their next big Metal Gear title, either banking off more Big Boss or trying to start something of their own inside the canon.

The story is pretty much closed
Konami won't risk doing something original to insert in the already estabilished canon so it will either remake the games or recycle Kojima's ideas like they did with Survive

How about you go to fuck yourself konami, fucking suits

Episode 7 is still better than the prequels.

Ideally? Revengeance 2 and/or remakes of the MSX games.

Realistically? Konami will push Survive but use it's low sales as an excuse to axe the franchise permanently.