ITT We fix a game by removing a single kind enemy

ITT We fix a game by removing a single kind enemy.

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/nerf-the-promethean-soldier/aee4d1c1-4b40-4b71-8893-de9c484a9031/posts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping

REMOVING enemies from nu-Duum is the polar opposite of "fixing" anything. The gameĀ“s fucking boring, empty and generic consolitis POS.

Lost Souls aren't even that fucking hard in D44M, come on.

Worst kamikaze enemy ever made.

no need to thank me

These fucking things

We used to call those flying almonds with our friends. And yeah, they are complete shit.

Not that Duke 3D would have good enemy design otherwise either, it was always the worst part of the game.

or enemies who can regenerate in general

Motherfucking goddamn Quake ogres

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck these things

I find Revenants more annoying, probably because they're used less sparingly.

Remove spiders from Binding of Isaac

>removing the best enemy

WUUULULULULULULU

Gotta love those leaping spider head thingies that can propel almost instantly across the room if they just feel like it.

Snipers are the true game breakers.

They're not hard to deal with and they provide an interesting element to the combat. They're basically a top level priority but they can easily be dealed with.

Weren't these cunts hitscan weapon shooting guys in Serious Sam 3? I think I remember getting stuck in this one in door section trying to peg them with rockets while they spazzed around doing a fuckton of damage to me.

That game just had far too much hitscan.

nuDoom was so shitty i had forgotten lost souls were even in it at all iirc they didn't even have a death animation
depends how they are used, fuck custom wads where they put them behind an army of revenants

nah man, 1 shot from a pistol and they are dead

Too easy to make a difference.

>not engineer

spies are retard filters

They are not hard, but annoying as fuck. I hate spending bullets in those shits and if one of them survive i get killed without noticing

I dropped The Lost challenges because of those fuckers

>thinking classes need to be removed in TF2

Kek.

>thinking they dont

kek

They force you to use specific weapons. If you're packing double shotguns because why the fuck not, you need to call someone else to kill them, but that brings teamwork, so they probably shouldn't be removed.

If not to improve the game, it'll get rid of fatfags.

>thinking they do

Kek

>thinking they don't

kek

Fucking this

>playing multiplayer games

Literally kill yourselves

>not playing multiplayer games
What? Is predictable AI too difficult for you?

Problems?

>download FUCKING 60GB
>play it once
>uninstall
back to brutal doom

Woops wrong game.

boy I sure do love spraying my HE judge into the back of one of these cunts only to have them turn around and incap me

Don't mind me, I'm just gonna slide by and assassinate this half ton krogan warlord with my plastic katana

>Recently go through MCC Halo 3 on legendary
>All the pets I remembered were difficult weren't even that bad
>Only repeatedly died on two parts
>Can still glitch the end level

Beat it while drunk in one sitting. Did they make it easier or was it always this easy and I was just shit when I was younger?

Ah, much better.

hey what's going on in this thread

Kys my man

>mfw Turian completely fucks these bitches up with Overload
>also had a Geth Plasma shotgun at like level 10 or whatever so things just die instantly from any range b/c dude homing plasma lmao

The 1-2 punch is too strong.

Considering you can 3 melee a standard brute on legendary and weapons are plentiful, you're right, it is easier. The only gross part is climbing the tower in the last level

Not with new shotgun skills

>Buying games with predictable AI so you can focus on the multiplayer

How is COD treating you user?

You still haven't told me why multiplayer is bad.

Did you not nade jump onto the pillar and just walk up to the top and let Johnson kill everyhing?

WHOMP WHOMP

>AI cucks THIS mad

AI doesn't square up to playing other people at all. Maybe instead of crying about playing others you should git gud

>bullet sponges
>spawn rapidly
>extremely aggressive
>don't stun

The only properly designed thing about fighting these 'walls' is that they occasionally stop to reload.

>Game has less enemies on console and controllers can't keep up in general
>"Console shooter"

BZZ BZZ

How are you this bad? They just force you to play more aggressively, they're not even difficult

Fix the entire FPS genre by removing sniper rifles.

>gathering
>one of those fuckers flies right next to me then flies away right after
>fighting something
>run off to heal or some shit
>get stung and paralyzed

>Removing strategy will make things better

I forgot fps fags want to talk in the middle of an open room and just hit each other from 2 feet away

nah, these are cool as fuck, if your not a faggot.

I have never played a game where the entire experience has been ruined solely by one obnoxious enemy type.

Though I guess one thing does come to mind to improve the experience of '16 Doom

I guarantee I'm better than you at the game

>complains about not even the hardest enemy in the game
>Thinks he's good after exposing how retarded he and shit he is
>is likely underageb&

Sure thing buddy :)

Never said they were the hardest, micropenis.

just poorly designed.

>he and shit he is
Niiiiiice

So you think there are enemies more difficult than that? You really must be a bottom feeder shitter rofl

halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/nerf-the-promethean-soldier/aee4d1c1-4b40-4b71-8893-de9c484a9031/posts

I'm guessing one of these crybaby shitters is you

while you're at it, I suppose

>>/Waypoint/

They're objectively poorly-designed, though. They have really powerful weapons, teleport erratically, don't have readily-exposed weak spots like the Knights, and aren't weak to plasma like Elites.

remove all dogs

easy-peazy

all spooky/jumpscare enemies in non-horror games

One of the games biggest problems is a lack of variety, removing enemies does not help that.

i fucking love the concept behind infested copters, but sadly, yeah, they are as annoying as swatting flies

You have zero understanding of game design, don't you.

src pls

Oh hi there

It would be shame

If I came in with my clones

wrong enemy user