What went so wrong?

What went so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x4uu23z_logs_videogames
webm.land/w/prnl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

absurdly low quality bait

Something in your head.
There's still another thread with sameish bait afloat.
Go fill that one first.

>muh edgy top hats and trenchcoats in le dark victorian gothic maymay

You forgot to use 'sickdark'.

blood vials too fast, replayability kneecapped by lack of covenant progression and limited invasions

also chalice dungeons

Damn it couldn't think of the word

he gets it.

>also chalice dungeons
Chalice dungeons are ok.
Only problem is the progression through the 'story' chalices has to be repeated with every char before you reach the juicy D5 FRCs.

My issues with it is that the game thinks it's so much faster than it actually is, and the input lag along with the framerate hurt your inputs. My brain is reacting so much faster than my slow ass character on screen. I know lots of souls fans don't realize it because they've already played this fucking game 3 times before, it was just called Demon/Dark Souls. But holy fuck, I play fast paced action games regularly, and this game feels like I'm fighting with the lag harder than the monsters themselves. I love the game, I really love the design, the weapons, the characters, but holy shit I am really tired of people defending this game and the series as a whole as it's perfect and you need to "git gud"

Look mom! I posted the thread again.

Not on PC. It's not fucking fair.

We were the ones who bought their shitty ports and made them famous and THIS is how they repay us?

The souls series is absolute garbage that only fedoralords and teenagers like.

>game thinks
Don't anthropomorphize the games.
They don't like that.

>I don't like the style of combat so it MUST be shit

Fromsoft believes they made a fast game, they didn't.

>We were the ones who bought their shitty ports
You begged for them, don't pretend you were doing them some fucking favor.

>accidentally made an amazing game
>instead of tricking people into buying a shitty game for the same amount of money

Yeah, from a business standpoint they really fucked up.

>chalice dungeons were poorly utilized and served no other purpose than to farm gems
>30fps is fine, but it does dip pretty low for a bit in Old Yharnam, Hemwick, and a little in forbidden woods
>no real memorable or engaging npc quests. Eileen is easily missable.
>best content is missable and isnt required to do for game completion
>enemy variety, areas, and bosses feel lacking when compared to ds1

I absolutely love bloodborne. Its my favorite game. But it has its faults and after playing through it so many times i cant help but feel that its severely lacking in content when put up against the other souls games.

The dlc added a nice chunk of quality weapons, bosses, and areas, but it was incredibly linear and rather short for supposedly being 2 dlcs in 1.

I just want some more content. It sucks that this great game wont get anymore content.

Way to not read what I said. I like the combat, I don't like the input lag and awfully drawn out animations. I wish it was faster, that's all. I wish that the instant I pushed the button, the move came out, as fast as I reacted.

Send them your email.
I'm pretty sure they're looking for insight of talented individuals well versed in video game design.

>I wish it was faster, that's all. I wish that the instant I pushed the button, the move came out, as fast as I reacted.

Sounds like you want animation cancelling casual shit. If you want that go back to DMC/bayonetta

Literally everything

>It's casual for things to be as fast as your brain is.
Oh, I understand. So, are you mentally retarded and need something on par with your slow working brain? I get it.

You sound like a downs kid, what's wrong with inputs being on time.

Heh.. kid. Could you be any more pathetic?

>animation cancelling casual shit.
Oh man, the new age of Cred Forums

Souls games are kinda like Castlevania, you have to take the delays in consideration instead of reacting to things instantly like in Ninja Gaiden or Contra. Making your character faster would break the game because the enemies aren't really that fast and agressive.

STOP being mean guys

its a topic of conversation no Syrians vs Israelis

Yeah, he could samefag 4 times like you.
Not him btw, just saying

I knew fromdrones were morons but goddamn you really are stupid

Sub 30 fps with 33.3ms input latency really does let this game down. Hopefully the PS4 pro will have an option to play it properly instead of the 4k meme.
...Or just put in on PC.

Don't make me say it

HAHAHAHA YOU'LL NEVER GET OUR MEDIOCRE C'THULU GAME POFUCKS

;_;

I just get high runs on youtube of BB

Usually some American codie kid playing it whilst his mom plays baseball with a pie cooking on the kitchen windowsill

That's fine for souls, but what about the "fast paced" bloodborne? People claim BB to be super radically fast, it's super slick and actiony. Yeah, I guess, compared to the rest of the souls games it's fast. I don't think having a game built around that sort of gameplay is wrong, if the game is actually built around it. BB Isn't, it's built around a relatively fast pace in terms of enemy Ai and moveset. The hunter however, isn't really up to par with the rest of the game I feel. I personally think if there was a few tweaks to the input lag and animations to the hunter, it would be up to snuff. Doesn't mean the game is unplayable garbage or anything, I play it nearly every day.

>Chalice dungeons are ok.
Chalice Dungeons are garbage.

>MEDIOCRE

As you said, it's only fast paced compared to the Souls games. But I disagree about the hunter, if anything he is pretty OP because of how little stamina dodging consumes, being able to parry at distance and how you can stunlock most of the enemies easily. Then again I play mostly with the pimp cane and cheese everything with the extra range.

the stamina cost itself isn't bad, but the i-frames are short and the distance they cover is NOT good. As for stunlocking enemies, it's not a very long stunlock as most of them will break out of it because the game says so.

keep it up my deluded friend

>Those bullshit 1 frame damage attacks that enemies get after they've been staggered

Fucking hell that is some bullshit

never happens

It's okay, not even close to the original feeling I got from playing DeS/DaS though, you can't deny that

>muh nostalgia!

You're an idiot

Chalice depths 1-3 are a blemish on an otherwise great game.

Uh, chalice dungeons were complex to the point of absurdity i guess. Also low weapon pool until the dlc.

chalices would be better if they were solely endgame content and cut it down to 1 fixed chalice per "theme"
still with the option to make endless random gen ones obviously

Your opinion is wrong.

chalice dungeons literally needed no explanation though
the only way people have a problem is if they skip through areas and don't grab the materials for the next one, if you go through the entire chalice dungeon you'll have an excess of materials to make the chalice you get from the last boss and it goes on until you reach the end of each line

>anyone being "nostalgic" about des/das

Kill yourself

So button mashing doesnt save the day. The game punishes dumb decisions.

You cant even bumrush since you need the materials.

Just a limited supply of healing items and bullets. Dying should completely regenerate these as opposed to being limited to the amount that you have on you.

>What went so wrong?
PC beggars not being able to contain their butthurt

It's not on more platforms.

Not an issue

>limited supply of healing items and bullets
>620 vials and bullets
>game showers you with both the first half
>only way to run out is to fail at boss 30+ times while spending all vials and bullets
Not sure how people manage. Usually half way through the playthrough I have already maxed inventory+storage for vials and bullets and can't pickup more.

The game was mostly forgettable. It had already been done before three times. Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Dark Souls II. Bloodborne sped up the gameplay and had an interesting setting, the PvE was also some of the best in the series. But it's hugely overrated and gets stale quickly. The detail put into the game is astounding but the delivery is terrible. The player base is annoying and full of toxic tumorous trolls.

It's just a really average, shallow game part of a series that got too popular for its own good.

2/10, bait needs some work

Man I wish it was on PC. I have it on PS4 but I would gladly dish out another 60 bux to play it in 60fps.

You're trying too hard to get replies.

Maybe in the PRO?

You too. Thanks for being a sport and giving back the (you) I gave you.

I wrote an opinion you disagreed with and that upset you. You are the quintessential poster boy of Cred Forums . Not much else to say.

Mostly because what you wrote completely lacks substance, makes wrong assumptions and generally shows your whole knowledge consists of watching 15 minutes of some random let's play. That's why you got not much else to say.

An intelligent person would behave skeptically and ask for further explanation if they feel it's lacking. You don't however, and that is a sign of low intelligence. You clearly don't know how to carry a conversation outside of behaving like a cancerous tumor.

There is well over 100 of game play put into my general opinion of Bloodborne a majority of that was grinding for perfect gems.

The way the Souls series' inputs work have never truly punished or discouraged button mashing. Input delay and the excessive queuing makes you think the opposite even, that your buttons aren't coming out so you feel forced to keep pressing them so you know for sure it'll actually happen, since you can't leave anything to chance in these games.

Perfect blood gem grinding for pvp kinda sucks desu. Also having to redo the chalices for each new character you create and want to do a different build on. Waiting for FROM to put in some sort of handicap system in their new game so you can intentionally gimp your stats/weapons/level and be matched up with lower people.

>redo chalices
What do you mean? I stilll got to keep my drops and chalices that I have lit from my previous game.

>new character

Oh, I have said nothing.

Go pretend show superior you are somewhere else.
>There is well over 100 of game play put into my general opinion
Seconds?
Did you at least manage to get through first loading screen. They were pretty long right after release.
>majority of that was grinding for perfect gems.
You don't have to flaunt your retardation around user.

/thread

My biggest issues were the blood vial system, good gems being locked behind boring chalice dungeons and no respec. No respec really just made me never want to do ng+. There was just no reason if I couldn't change it up.

Everything after Rom

Who still /playing/?

To me the game is perfect. I just wonder how Bloodborne will play at 60fps.

>60 fps
>PS4

Never ever

anyone by chance have an extra copy of hotline miami?

>The player base is annoying and full of toxic tumorous trolls.

>accursed brew
>evelyn
>any investment in endurance

wow someone is a retarded burger

well they did, they gave them lots of shekels

YOUR opinion is wrong. Chalice dungeons could be great, but they are repetitive with some exceptions and the bosses are either easy that should be classified as an insult or hard to the point of being cheap.

You gave them minimal shekels by waiting for them to go on sale at the cheapest price and gave valve most of the shekels.

>hard to the point of being cheap.
i run a level 50 in depth 5 cursed roots

the only chalice boss that makes me sit up is a cursed depth 5 rom

You can see this guy get more and more flustered as you read his posts.

Nothing. Game of the Generation inches away from GOAT (die to technical issues and nitpicks) so far and best game of an otherwise average series.

I started another run and have been casually doing small chunks periodically. I'm messing around before I let the moon come out right now.

>otherwise average series.
>Bloodborne
>series

I admit there are good bosses like the last boss of the first Loran chalice or the Pthumeru Descendant, but the rest? They are fucking cheap, it has been a while since I've seen so much bullshit.

it is another acquired taste just like dark souls.

to me only thing wrong was its exclusivity and lack of 60fps. otherwise its perfect.

Me.
>Start a new character.
>Slowly progressing, really enjoying the GOAT atmosphere and creepiness.
>Mastering each boss before moving on to the next, keeping my level nice and low.
>Comfy as fuck world you can get lost in.

It's great lads.

I know you're probably retarded, but he was likely alluding to the Demon's Souls and Dark Souls games.

WHY ARE CHALICE DUNGEONS SO FUCKING SHIT

Was testing some skills.
Moonblade eats a shit load of stamina, of course I'm going to invest some points in endurance.

Besides that, this character is level 183, I have all the points I need invested and it's time to screw around now.

By that logic all Souls games are sick dark since they have the edgiest designs ever. You sound like an assblasted PCuck

Where can I get blood chunks

Seriously though wouldn't you do option b? Making good shit is hard. Why not work half as hard with the same reward no brainer m8.

Your butthole Mr crohns

PS exclusive.

NEVER EVER you fucking faggots.

>level 183,

People also don't buy good games

Cainhurst Castle gargoyles is the earliest spot you can get them outside of the DLC.

I don't think there is a single weapon in BB that isn't fun to use. Even the bad weapons like the Rifle Spear are neat.

It didn't get a pc port :'^(

>Rifle Spear
>bad

its worlds better than scrubwigs and kirkhammer

I love how levelling up is not allowed by this autist community. Not every character is intended for PVP.

Not really, it was only ever good when it was abusing a glitch.

Kirkhammer is actually pretty nuts with BBP.

>PVP.
nice assumption

Same desu. People shitted on me for being level 130 or something and killing Orphan of Kos blind on my first try on NG+

Not sure how I was mildly overleveled

Rapier seems shit

>Kirkhammer is actually pretty nuts with BBP.
as is the rifle spear

only if you lack imagination

How do I level up imagination

Is stake driver a good weapon?

Its good if you have a reactive playstyle. Its subpar if you're aggressive, but man you can fuck people up with it if you have good timing.

EVERYDAY
I swear its the damn nioh webm poster posting these fucking threads for his fiverr account

no its outclassed by the saw spear and cleaver on almost every way

its main gimmick is rapid blunt damage

No but its pretty fun. Use it on a bl29 twink so you can help people all the way through midgame, because its subpar at higher levels.

I'm nearly level 45 after beating Vicar Amelia on this run, I have bought every weapon and armor available so far and never grinded. You get a shitload of echoes by just running through and i am going to spend them. You only limit yourself if you want to PvP reliably. It was like that for the whole series.

If you want a true hardmode weapon with the possibility if dealing absurb damage at the cost of speed, range, and sense, then yes, pile bunker is good.

How the fuck are you 45 after Amelia if you aren't grinding?

the nioh guy posting the same 8 webms is a marketing shill, it's already been confirmed

You can parry with R2 and have enough time for Cannon + Bone Marrow Ash.

why dont you anons have shill accounts that you just screenshot and report back to v for warnings of shill campaigns, you guys heard of fiverr?

It has good gimmicks with shield, cannon, knuckle, basically any non-gun off-hand.

autisctic fanbase

I thought the fist sidearm sucked

>Being retarded.
Sorry you couldn't hold it together for two words.

Don't die twice in a row, don't buy vials and bullets, do a few chalices, eat all the coldblood you get.

ur bad

It sort of does, but you can create a really good frametrap with a single hit into Reiter shot that scores parries like crazy.

Bullshit, I'm far more experienced at BB than you (just a fact unless you have more than 2000 hours) and there is not enough blood to reach that high unless you reached depth 3 chalice dungeons. Which I doubt you did.

thanks for proving my point

Thanks for proving mine, m80.

*teleports behind you*

>What went so wrong?
your mother

The night of your conception

I bought a playstation couple weeks ago to just play this. Primarily being a pc gamer the frame rate in this game is horrendous. It looks very blurry as well and the frame rate doesnt help it. Other than that it a great game.

ill post my opinions
-healing if you attack after getting hurt was a stupid idea to help yolo players
-going back to blood vials as grindable healing items seems like a large step back for the series.
-transforming weapons seemed cool at first but there is a low amount of them which means theres less ways to play through the game. also weapons are no longer rare drops from random enemies. this is because making transforming weapons took more effort from the devs to make.
-chalice dungeons are terrible in multiplayer

imo the game is missing something. it was cool seeing cthulhu monsters and shit later but you cant help but feel the game is just a slightly different coat of paint on a game series we already play.
also what was up with the parry attack animation being the same regardless of weapon?

If you loot every nook and cranny and exaust all side paths up to that point there is more than enough. Especially if you run to the rune workshop tool early and equip the runes that increase echoes gained.

This.
It would be GOAT if it wasn't for the PlayStation Supercharged PCâ„¢ bringing the performance to it's knees. Still better than anything on any other platform atm

Because you were eviscerating your enemies barehanded.

Again, calling bullshit. Unless you did literally every area first before Amelia and cleared chalices up to layer 2 of chalices, you will simply not have the blood to be such a high level and the ability to buy all that gear from the shop. You are an outlier (if you're really being honest); most people are that level at Shadows or Rom.

Healing after you get hurt is also a way to stop people turtling up and ignoring any opportunities for counterattacks. It lets you save on blood vials vastly if you get good at knowing when to attack and when not to, as opposed to the classic just never attack unless they whiff something big.

Visceral attacks are the same regardless of weapon because they have nothing to do with your equipped weapon.

>never happens yes it does happen. Once an enemy starts getting stunlocked there's a chance that they just snap into an attack to break the stunlock. Pay attention to the game next time.

130 is not overleveled for any cycle of NG+. Those are just butthurt faggots.

>butthurt faggots.

butthurt over what?

My highest is 117 on ng++ and yeah, once you start going that high it gets way too easy and limits coop (not for me though since I have 98-120 range easy)

because I'm not gonna waste my time calling out a shill 24/7 they are paid to shill I am not

The game is already easy as is.

Without the DLC, the game wouldn't be considered a GoTY

Laurences skull is at the top pre-moon phase. I did the Gaol/Paarl, killed Bloodstarved Beast, went to upper ward to get the badge and check out the old workshop and below, beat the hunters east of Amelia and killed the witches. I did the very first chalice only. What more do you want.

it was great before the dlc

the only thing the dlc ever did is give the game a hard place to chip away at early in the game

I have a lvl 150 on NG+^3 and I don't really see what you're talking about. Hits only shave off like 1/50th of any boss health pool with a well placed kirk hammer hit.

low fps
easy bosses
over just when it starts getting good

I love the game by the way.

Console exclusivity
Everyone should get to experience this masterpiece

Hey user, I'm not terrible either like you. That guy has 2000(!) hours and can't fathom that you got gud and is butthurt or is a shill to detract more ps players from buying bb.
It is incredibly easy for them to do this if they weren't retarded or have incredibly slow reflxes.
Though he is right that we're exceptions and most people are low effort players who choose to blame the game and whine instead of playing something else.

Post yfw PC cancer will NEVER EVER get Bloodborne.

nah, i like the all on 1 platform thing

united community

people will be able to rent it on psnow one day

and be a part of the 1 community

Released on hardware with easily reached limits.

DESU I wouldn't care if PC got it, as I'd probably buy it again. Honestly as an old gamer BB is a breath of fresh air from all the shitty "aaa" games we've been getting. It truly feels like classic/contemporary vidya. Especially how it has an "expansion" pack.

If pc players got BB I'd actually enjoy seeing if their standards get higher and less newgrounds type trash wasting their money.
Although with the youth today, they're really shitty videogame players. Mostly in terms of the git gud attitude that actually pisses them off instead of the maccepting, "shit I suck, maybe I should get better instead of whining or else I wasted my own money like a retard."

stop port begging

i play pc too, and it really isn't fucking nearly as bad as anything close to what you're saying.

I guess I'll have to start up a website called " REPORT SHILLS " with links to where they're coming from for warning the customers in the industry.

I just wish there were more spells and potential builds. I also didn't see a huge reason to replay it since you can do like 95% of what there is to do in one playthrough.

I wish Dark Souls III had the equivalent of chalice dungeons, I spent a shitload of time in them. Randomly generated dungeons with randomly generated enemies is just fun, and moreover it's a *surprise*. Knowing exact enemy placements ahead of time is boring and makes replays dull for me.

lol no change.org links from me bud I was just imagining how I would feel to that question. Don't be such an auto channer

The fact that it's exclusive and not on PC makes it a very bad game.

I would rate it 2.5/10 and I'm being generous.

i bet the second dlc for ds3 will have chalices

On one hand I wish PC would get it so the shitposting would end
But on the other hand all the shitposting has shown me that the PC "community" isn't worthy of such a game

We put them there to cool, not to actually cook them.

>shitposting would end
oh it would be only the begining

This is the souls formula. It takes a realistic approach to momentum and inertia. When you think to swing a sword or stop running in real life, it takes a second to do that action. That's what souls games try to mimic.

Very little replay value, too short. Those are my only real gripes about it.

The best souls game. Ds3 is also up there.

Are we at the part of the thread where we post our hunters? I want to see some fashion.

I'm fighting the urge to play more BB, uni is in full swing but goddamn its so much fun.

300 posts later

It was so good no Soulsborne game will ever top it, unless the next Sony/From collab is really EscaSoulsne in which case it could be good.

Also maybe they could have made more weapon types like a twinblade.

I hit platinum and I still can't parry to save my fucking life. I'll never git gud enough.

>scrubwigs
Seriously this weapon is broken for quality builds. Str + Skl + Phys Gems = 2gud

too bad the weapon is boring and slow.

are you talking about a 25/25 str/skl quality?

50/50s would be pretty strong, but they'd be gimped in pvp if they have to eat into their vit

The Rakuyo or whatever is pretty much the twinblade of the game.

No that's not how it is at all in any way. The input lag comes before the beginning of the action, you and your character have already thought to do it and begun the action by pressing the button. The rest of the action should begin right there with the startup of the swing, there shouldn't be an arbitrary delay and that you think this is the reason why is ridiculous, disregarding that people don't act on thought alone in those situations.

You go 50/25 iirc

>The fact I don't want to buy a ps4 to play it means the game is bad

Fuck. I want this so much now.

Nothing. Best game of the generation so far. TOH was the best From material yet.

If you're telling me that your fatass can swing the Kirkhammer irl the instant you think to do it, I laugh at you and pity your existence. Weapons are heavy man.

y? all his ideas are just copies of unique weapon abilities in a different form.

fuck that banjo weapon is so fucking dumb, its so sad how some people who can draw just aren't made to be intriguing creators and are better off at a drawing farm under proper direction fucking guy wastes his energy trying to one-up froms weapon designs which are already unique in this industry and ends up failing. IMO

You're an idiot if you think you have to spend that long to think about doing something before you start doing it. No shit, no one is going to swing something instantly, but the problem is the input lag happens before any action or animation begins. This "thinking" you're talking about is already accounted for in the animation itself, when they prepare the swing.

I don't know anything about the guy or any of his other pictures, I just really like the design, and it would probably feel great to use in the game, and I have a fetish for twinblades that work like that.

I didn't imply you knew much about him...

Are you the artist? ;o

There is no input lag whatsoever. The other guy is right and you sound like a fucking retard.

Is it that time? I just noticed how awful the screenshots look compared to the in-game version.

What are your TV settings for Bloodborne, good hunters? I've been messing a lot with the colour and contrast settings, but it only "works" for certain area's.

I'm trying the "animation" setting thats used for pixar movies, gives me a nice fake silky smooth FAKE 60 fps with some drops and makes parries a bit unreliable. Usually I play on the "game" mode and shit is so responsive.

>The weapon emits a dim white light when in presence of a beast

Seems kind of utterly useless, no?

He had LotR on the brain and thought he was clever.

>I'm nearly level 45 after beating Vicar Amelia on this run,
What the fuck dude. On my last deathless run I was sl 29 when reaching amelia (killed bsb before too). Then I go to straight to forbidden woods without leveling to pick up cainhurst summon, warp back to hunters dream at iosephka's clinic and hit 35 there, after all that. You must kill like every enemy the while game has to offer.

Did you set the resolution of screenshots to 1080p? They are 720 by default because 1080p was added in.

Yes, and? I posted what I did later in the thread.

>first guy says there's input lag to simulate the thought before someone takes an action
>explain why that's dumb
>oh wait hurr there's no input lag durr the "other guy" is right even though he said there's input lag
Fantastic showing.

>as fast as your brain is.
>button mashing = fast brain

wew lad

I doubt it will last. Sony are already getting flak for saying no to cross platform. Whats worse is the fans buy into the exclusivity shit.

Sounded like you did from the first sentence, just figured I'd clarify, that's the only picture of his I've seen. I just want a Rakuyo but bigger.

I guess you're both retarded then.

I think they forget that certain moves have less "resting frames" when chained into another move that flows.
Damn whats so hard to understand about one move has to finish first before another can be started?

How do I do this? I'm not that familiar with the Playstation 4.

Ur an overleveled lil bitch lol

I fight logarius at 43 2bh

Your birth

Its just what I've seen from his work.
NO U

Just root around for an option, shouldn't take long. I don't remember where off the top of my head.

I'm sorry you die alot and lose echoes but it isn't my fault.

Lol deathless run u lil bitch. Dying a lot would mean u have more echoes cuz u pick up your death echoes

I'm sorry you die alot and lose echoes but it isn't my fault.

Keep repeating it but know that u suck ass and u know it m8

I suck ass by spending my echos on level ups? You probably buy a hundred vials and pop them constantly.

Just stop, I already proved you a liar earlier. You just grinded up and are pretending you didn't, as mugenmonkey's required blood count shows.

You didn't prove shit. You disappeared after I posted a screenshot and described my actions up to that point.

Nigga a screenshot doesn't prove dick and you already look like a joke. Almost nobody is fucking 45 at Amelia, you know-nothing know-it-all.

Someone's projecting :^)

Btw you've been itt for over two hours lol

Why are you so desperate to prove that you've overleveled

That's one of the most basic fundamentals of videogames, the input lag is obviously nothing to do with that.

>Deathless run
Does that mean you delete your character after a death?

what if this thread is baiting us to call it bait

I know how to exhaust all content before the moon goes up and did. If you step foot in the Gaol you get a shitload of echoes by killing looting everything once.

Agreed. I don't know why anons keep using words they don't understand. Do I really share a board with mostly ostracized mentally disabled anons here?

Yeah and you also claimed you did the chalice dungeons too bro (even though that would burn even more blood). I totally believe you didn't grind though.

>it's isn't 60 fps

Lmao the garbage you console kids will swallow

Yeah permadeath run, no deaths allowed

So then how did you get to the Gaol

I did a chalice dungeon. So I beat the Watchdog. It costs a thousand or two echoes and you get much more than that by beating all three bosses.

do you have a mental disability?

And you get 6k for clearing that dungeon from the bosses. Layer 1 is still not enough blood. You're full of shit.

You get there anyway when u reach yahurgul u don't need a snatcher to take u

You are confusing me and the guy doing deathless runs, I spend all my echoes and let myself die to a bagman to clear it out.

You're a fucking retard, we're talking pre-Amelia.

Y r u mad that ur bad m8

I'm not sure if you got what I was saying. I meant that there's input lag separate to that kind of thing, and it's easy to tell the difference, not that there's no input lag. Sorry but I think we're on opposite sides and have to call each other retarded now.

Looks like ur confusing me with someone else emperor shitlord lol

>desperate
I got attacked by stating my progress to someone getting buttflustered at another guy for not stopping at the PvP level. I have plenty of time to argue if someone wants to bother themself over dumb shit.

wut seriously you're gonna deduce my comment to me being bad? There isn't any way for you to know if I'm good or bad.
Seriously you might have a mental disability dude!

Is there an easy spot to farm quicksilver bullets? I'm always running out of bullets.

Are you talking about the move queues? cuz that isn't input lag man.
>retarded
NO US

20 blood vials seems like way too much

its still not enough for the shitters who grind vials
also within pvp, you have to be more aggressive and finish them off or pull of a heal parry.

I guess you could go to the woods with all the shooters and dogs and clear it out for some bullets. You can also stave off bullet loss by making blood bullets with up on the dpad before you visceral attack something and have visceral healing runes on.

don't waste bullets on mobs you can kill in three r1s or two r1s and a l1

>fights amelia at sl 45
>not bad
Lmao

No, the excessive input queuing is another problem, but they each serve to make the other far worse in practice. This stuff's been around since Demon's Souls though.

Not very productive answer if he wants more bullets, fucktard.

That Ludwig fight

I don't think I'll ever become so hyped during the middle of a boss fight in any other game, ever again.

sorry dude wrong guy not the amelia user here.

get help there are people who love you

although I gotta admire your tenacity and dedication to no death builds but it seems EVEN more a waste of time once human error gets factored in. Also would you recommend pumping only vit to 35 for new players until they get the hang of weapons they love?

I think its all in your head mang, I think I know what youre talking about as I've just come off a pure STR build and I'm pretty sure its working as intended.

Picked up bloodborne for $13 and don't want to spend $20 on the expac
Can I do my first run vanilla then NG+ once old hunters is on sale?

if he didn't waste his bullets he'd have an endless supply by now.
>not using blood bullets for the entirety of the level.

>Also would you recommend pumping only vit to 35 for new players until they get the hang of weapons they love?
Never said that u fruitcake

with how cheap the game is, they're hoping to make more money off the expansion. I doubt it'll ever go on sale. Not trying to rain on your parade its just business. Although sometimes you can find the eu all in one copy for a pretty good price.

If you trigger the ending you go straight to NG+. So stop there if you want to do Old Hunters in NG.

No it was a separate question cuz you do seem to play it alot. Just wondering about the opinion of someone that might be an idiot savant.

Same thing that happens with every Souls game.

The first half is better than the second by a large margin. This game is good, but the first half is just so much fucking better than the second.

The EU dlc goes on sale, never saw the US one drop yet. And the US doesn't get a complete edition on disc, go figure.

>got invaded for the first time ever yesterday due to being a poorfag that just scraped together the money for online
>Didn't really know the protocol or even how to fight in BB
>did like one hit before being decimated
y-you too

I'm using it for Moonlight sword and Bowblade combo wombo's. I just want to have lil' fun in the game.

But if you insist that it's a waste..

I feel the middle is weak but the beginning and end are solid. Forbidden woods gets annoying, Byrgnwerth is worth the slog but leads to Unseen Village which is another slog but Nightmare Mensis makes up for it. Now that i've spelled it out it seems that the shit and good parts at the end fluctuate.

>not starting old hunters in ng+7
weak

I've been relying on chalice dungeons to farm them, isz dumps them on you by the bucket load.

If you aren't that far along, I'd recommend the gunners in hemwick, they always drop bullets.

Bloodborne PVP is fucked because you can twink with Blood Gems and said twinking takes ages.

Because from doesnt want twinkers unless they earn it.

what
twinking isn't that hard and the pvp at higher levels benefits from the increased pacing of fights since you can't just sit around in endless neutral poking each other

It's not. Pay very close attention to when you try to roll, or try dodging at the very last possible moment. Like I said, this has been a thing since Demon's Souls and I've noticed it in each game since, and it's only worse when you factor in the input queuing since you can't have full faith in your actions.

Twinking in general is cancer. Just look at low level Undead Burg invasions and tell me that was intended for people just starting out to experience.

don't get me wrong I just think its a waste for you to use all those spectacular moves on an opponent that feels no salt. Besides once you get to the later game without wasting bullets you'll have like 450 qsbs stored so you can go ham crazy. Just keep using blood bullets since enemies drop vials constantly.

Yeah... My bad. I personally dump all into vitality in the beginning till I get it to 45. I never upgrade endurance. Upgrading your weapon just with gems and stones etc is more than enough in the beginning. The boss route I do is cleric, Gascoigne, bsb, amelia, witches, logarius, shadows. By the time I reach shadows I have a +7 weapon. The whole game I feel overleveled even at such a relatively low sl. Only boss fight whereby feel weak is logarius, everything else even before goes down easy apart from cleric who's a huge sponge right at the start.

Tldr After reaching 45 vit I start leveling weapons not before. Feel op af even before, finish game including dlc no cds at around sl85 usually.

the queuing if anything gives me MORE faith as a STR build since I gotz dat exclusive hyper armor.
I really dont understand why youre making a mountain out of a anthill.

I think we'd get alot less complaints from whiners if they were smart enough to do what we do. I just shake my head at people who want to pump dmg stats when the base ng is pretty breezy if you have any sense of videogame fundamentals.
also quit wasting your time deleting your characters its not like anyone is counting your deaths.

>he is a Vit dumping scrub
Your deathless runs mean shit. I'd be more impressed by base level and equipment runs with thousands of deaths than someone who can get wailed on and not die.
>he has trouble with Logarius
You haven't learned to parry yet?

What went wrong was that it (and DS) are a lot of fun and very well received. Which basically means From will just repeat the formula and I'll probably never see another Armored Core. Fuck BB/DS for that.

>>he has trouble with Logarius
>You haven't learned to parry yet?
Where did I say that lol. I just said that he's spongy and my weapon feels weak against him. Shit nigga I'm gonna upload a video just to shut u up

Yo leave him alone, pretty sure his deathless run is at bl4.
WHICH IS EVEN MORE INSANEin a neutral way.
I gotta admire his patience or envy his amount of free time.

Don't bother. You pump Vit.

He would have specified he does runs at BL4. As he is the gloating type.

They said they were working on a new Armored Core a few weeks ago man

You should think of it in more relative terms then, and this is an action game where timing is paramount, anything that gets in the way of your ability to time actions is terrible. If I press a button in certain situations I don't know for sure if it's actually going to come out or not. For example, there's times where if you miss a close roll (because input delay) and get hit, the input is carried by the queuing causing you to roll right when you recover, making you get hit again. Without queuing it's just a matter of pressing buttons when you want them, you don't gain anything from it and it doesn't do anything for hyper armour. It's really a big deal and they should have ironed it out far earlier, they're five games in.

But a new Armored Core has been confirmed, user.

But ihardly get hit anyway son. Only boss fight where weapon feels weak is logarius and cleric, that was the point of my post. Vitality is the rational thing to pump cuz my weapon is so op anyway

i dunno man I think we have to agree to disagree.
I feel like I played so much bb without getting mad at the game. I always just blame my own shittiness or reflexes instead of mechanics.
Might just be different eras of attitudes towards media.

The point is you use crutches and flowchart power builds to get by and feel the need to gloat. Do a real challenge run or fuck off. Or become modest.

blood vials
stupid mechanic having to buy them, at the start you maybe need to buy some here and there if youve never played a souls game. Later on its a pointless mechanic where u just have to buy more if u ever even run low with the mountains of blood echoes you have, which doesnt happen cause they drop all the fuckin time.

Lol u wud never be able to do a deathless run in your life u m8. I could have done these runs at half health and I'd still come out fine 2bh. Shit I hardly even go back to hunters dream, such long stretches B4 I even upgrade between boss fights.

Jeez man don't give me that, I'm fully aware when it's my own fault for dying and it usually is if I happen to die, but at times I'll take some damage beforehand and my general strategy has to take into account the input delay and queuing in a way that doesn't let me actually play the game fully. I'm making it sound grand but really that's how it can feel at times and as much as I love the games it's really annoying when it happens.

With a meta as fuck build bosses just get stunlocked to death. Keep digging that hole m80. You aren't even doing things at NG+ and beyond, vanilla difficulty is a joke.

Lol who says I'm not son. I'm better at this game than u cud ever be, no joke. My cock is way bigger than yours too no lie. I earn more and have better degrees than u too. Also way more attractive obviously :^)

Sometimes I think I am not that big of a loser but then I pause OnlyAfro's videos to masturbate to his female character's ass.

I think someone is triggered.

O rly? Cud it b the person who said it :^)

It's ok user ur cock will get bigger some day... Maybe lol

sorry dude, I didn't intend to imply anything about your playstyle. Just trying to be honest and that really is too bad if it gets in the way of your enjoyment. But what can you do? The rules are there and in cement, we're the ones who have to adapt.

It is how the game is and I've adapted, but it's not really a rule in the sense of it being something the game is properly built around with a reason for it to be there that guides the gameplay. I don't know what it is, an oversight or a misguided addition or something else, but it works against the game itself. Just ignoring or pretending it's not there doesn't help anything though, it's likely why they didn't feel the need to fix it.

Give it to me baby.

I would, but I have no idea how to upload a screenshot from my PS4 to Cred Forums

Ehhhh i dunno man, i dont think im ignoring anything. Well its really all subjective isnt it?

What else can you do in this game besides kill stuff? Are there puzzles, mazes, anything like that?

No real puzzles but the levels are metroidvania style mazes

hmmm

PC release when??

Store the ps4 screenshot on a usb.

Lol pathetic console war scum

This

There are like 5 "what went wrong" threads within the first five pages on the catalog and one of them is a splatoon thread.

Tired of all these lonely ass neck beards looking for attention.
GO GET A FUCKING DOG IF YOU WANT THAT MUCH ATTENTIONS!

Virgin losers

bump

Lol for what. Threads already dying and op is a lonely PC cuck looking for attention or a reason to talk about dark souls 2 cause it always gets compared to bloodborne

Bloodborne was just a dark souls 3 prototype

Pretty much this on all levels.

Why is DS3 so bad compared to BB then?

>kirkhammer
>anything but absolutely incredible
What's it like, never knowing the feeling of swinging that much RAW POWER and hearing it come crashing down on your foes?

>DS3
>Bad compared to Bloodborne
Now you're just baiting.

Go on, explain in detail about things DS3 improved.

And yet Bloodborne is better in so many ways
>Bosses have better phases and are more aggressive
>More variety in bosses
>Better weapons and trick weapons are considerably better than weapon arts
>Better level design
Yea no, DS3 is basically a Bloodborne prototype more like considering how much more backward the gameplay is

Oh please, input delay my ass. People can fight NG+7 Ludwig for 45 minutes with just their fists dodging everything thrown at them. I've never felt any delay just the usual souls games input speed.

>linear rehash souls
>good

Kirkhammer is immensely satisfying but it's just plain outclassed by everything else as far as damage and moveset goes.

My time spent PvPing with a Kirkhammer and obliterating people says otherwise.

Your average BBfag.

Fucking THIS. I went right back to BB immediately after beating DaS3

I went back to BB and played through the base game + DLC again after finding DaS3's NG+ too dull to finish. There's nothing new in the game, what a disappointment

Didn't come out on PC so Cred Forums refuses to like it

>just the usual souls games input speed
And there's been a delay since Demon's Souls, the usual speed is what the problem is. It doesn't mean you can't adapt to it (since you have no choice), but it makes the game feel much less responsive as a result, and not in any way that feels intentional or benefits the game.

Well, I couldn't stand blood vials and quicksilver bullet bullshit, but I was able to enjoy it after I farmed till I had max QS and 400+ blood vials, but I hated every minute of farming, made the early game terrible, and the late game easy
It didn't ruin my fun, but it did shoot it in the kneecap

logarius at sl43 lads
dailymotion.com/video/x4uu23z_logs_videogames

wew i find it so hard to parry clearly

as I said, this is the ONLY boss fight where my weapon feels weak in the whole game, along with cleric beast whom I fight right at the start.

here's shadows of yharnam afterwards
webm.land/w/prnl/

look at how powerful the weapon is. that standard obviously persists for the rest of the game, as from that point on you're only leveling weapons, and that's early af too.

all boss fights before and after logarius (apart from cleric) go down super quick and the weapon feels mega powerful just with the gems and upgrades (fight gascoigne with +1 i.e. I don't even bother finding more than 3 stones in the first area because thats boring), BSB with +3, Amelia and witches with +4, but both of these would be just as piss with +3). it's dumb to level str/dex at the start when it makes negligible difference anyway whereas you get such huge amounts of health in comparison. its simply smart leveling 2bh.

Why do people like souls games so much?Most boring shit i ever played

>Challace Dungeons for the most part aren't good, but are required for PvP because of blood gems
>A good chunk of bosses have bloated HP stat.
> Can't simply travel from place to place. Have to port back to Dream to port to where you want to go
>New Game+ is shit compared to Dark Souls 2, which proved From really can make a meaningful NG+, but didn't want to.
>DLC weapons are horribly unbalanced

That hes having fun the wrong way.

According to FromFags, you're not having true fun until you flawless every boss in the game at Blood level 1 NG+7

Went right back to BB after playing DaS3 for 4 hours. What a waste of money DaS3 is, its nothing but a rehash.

To begin, Bloodborne is a good game. It's my personal least favorite among the Soulsborne games but I would still say that it is good. For reference I've beaten the game only once so far, though I did complete all the main chalice dungeons. Also, I am speaking purely form a single player standpoint, as I know very little of the PvP in this game. This is about the game in its current condition, not how it was at the time of release. Also, full disclosure, I am currently level 120, I have a Vit stat of 10, and when possible I used exclusively Church equipment. Any and all of these could have colored my perceptions of the game. Lastly, I did some summoning in the NG+ DLC to try playing with a friend, I don't really have any strong opinions on the co-op compared to the other games though, so nothing to be said there.

Bloodborne seems like a somewhat confused game to me. It's a game that seems to try to be about having a quick pace and being more aggressive but at the same time it is a game that loves to waste the players time. First on the list for this, why can't you go from lantern to lantern? Additionally, why cant you rest at a lantern? The removal of these add nothing to the game and merely pad out the time. Not only that, these are problems that were solved years ago with Dark Souls. Next, let's compare the Caryll runes to the Souls Rings. At first glance they are fairly similar, they are buffs that take up a slot that the player equips to themselves. However, Rings have the benefit of being easier to switch and they also have a lot more variety in their effects and because of this rings are more variable than the runes. Now, an argument can be made that this means that the runes require more forethought and are therefore a more interesting implementation of the mechanic but because runes lack variety in their effects it usually makes more sense to pick your runes based upon the statuses in the area that you are in. Alternatively, a player may have a preferred set of runes to use (higher max blood vials or increased stamina as examples) but these still pale in comparison to the Souls' games level of variety. If you die to frenzy for example, you would just change your runes accordingly. Due to rings more unique effects it is more reasonable to ignore the -bite rings in favor of others.

ery little forethought is needed in the optimum play with runes and so to make the player have to return to the Hunter's Dream (HD) in order to change them is simply wasting the player's time. Another example would be with Blood vials, Quicksilver Bullets, and other items. For Blood vials and quicksilver bullets they are automatically refilled when the player dies or returns to the HD. This is all well and good (and arguably ideal) however, wouldn't it be best if the player got refills of all of their items? What is added by making the player go back for only some items but not others? Additionally, as far as I am aware the player can't see how many vials or bullets that they have left in total unless they go to the HD to buy more (or check the box, also in the HD). Because of this the player will not necessarily know how many blood vials or bullets they have left in total unless they go out of their way to check. If they just showed up in your inventory like everything else this wouldn't be a problem. As one last example of Bloodborne not living up to it's speed I'll talk about the bosses. Overall, I really like the bosses but there are a few things that really started to annoy me with them. Most bosses seem to have an attack that is a "hit while jumping back" attack (excluding the some of the hunters and Rom, probably some others too). I wouldn't mind if it was somewhat sparse but it seems like it is nearly ubiquitous among the larger bosses. Not only does it feel ubiquitous though, it also seems poorly thought out. Why is it that a boss will do a charge attack right up to me but then immediately freak out and jump/swing away? It's as bad as when a Rathalos does a charge towards a wall while right next to the very same wall in Monster Hunter.

Setting all that aside though, I do have other things that bother me about Bloodborne. Build variety is certainly one of them. While all of the weapons have a diverse, interesting, and unique moveset I can't say the same for the hunter's tools. This isn't to say I don't like the tools in the game, just that there isn't much variety to them. Including the DLC there are 12 tools in the game, 7 of which are just about damage. The main differentiator for the damaging tools is just their flight patterns. The only one that seemed to have extra utility is the Augur of Ebrietas (which I really like). For the remaining 5 tools we have the Beast Roar (Force), the Empty Phantasm Shell (Weapon buff), the Old Hunter's Bone (Unique Evasive buff), the Choir Bell (Heal), and the Messenger's Gift (Chameleon). These last five are mostly a retread of what the previous games already had. So, it just seems to me that the hunter's tools can be fun but were pretty lazy. One particular tool that frustrates me is the Empty Phantasm Shell. Why doesn't this scale with arcane? Since it adds a flat amount of damage it works best with builds that are not arcane despite being a tool that requires some arcane. Honestly, I'd appreciate it if any of the buffs (bolt and fire paper being the other two) scaled with arcane but the EPS is particularly baffling to me.

On the topic of build variety: why does it seem so unbalanced? Saw based weapons (serrated) are far and away the best weapons to use in the game in terms of damage. This is because beasts are around for the entirety of the game but kin are around for only some of the later sections. Also, why is blunt so bad? It's easily the least useful damage type but pierce damage is always the optimal damage type to use. Things are either weak to pierce damage or take normal damage from it. Blunt damage is a crap shoot. The righteous bonus is almost completely useless. It is good in a whopping one area: Cainhurst (which is optional). Also, on the topic of righteous weapons: why are the church weapons more righteous than the Logarius' Wheel? Now, that makes sense from a lore/general sense perspective but if the only place that Righteous works in is Cainhurst then the Wheel should be the best at it since killing vilebloods is the Wheel's main purpose. The standard church weapons are supposedly more about keeping the beasts in check and yet not a single one of them is actually good against beasts.

didn't read a word of this

Another issue that I have is the parrying mechanic. All of the SoulsBorne games have a parrying system but it is by far at its strongest in Bloodborne. I don't think this is to the games credit though. I
think it goes too far in trivializing the bosses and larger enemy encounters. While quicksilver bullets are limited, 20 should be enough to beat a parryable boss with minimal effort. For the strategy to work
the player just needs to stand further back so that they bait out the bosses slower (but further reaching) attacks or the charge attacks that are just as telegraphed. By parrying the player can beat a boss
in only a hand full of bullets (depending on Strength, Skill, and physical damage bonus) without necessarily getting a feel for the bosses mechanics or fighting style (a prime example being Lady Maria). Not only that, but parrying is by far the safest in Bloodborne compared to the other games. Not only is it quick but it can be done at a range. Even if the player is standing back enough to be out of harms way they can still be within range to land the visceral attack.

paid online + low replayability = ded game

but mostly the paid online

A mechanic that's new to the game and annoyed me is the rallying mechanic. On paper I actually like the idea of it, the player needs to stay in the danger zone if the want to recover lost health without using items (or the blood rapture rune). However when used in the game proper it just benefits the weapons that can hit quickly and stun enemies (like the Whirligig Saw) but "punishes" weapons that attack slowly (like the Kirk Hammer). Now, it does not actually punish the slower weapons, it just makes them less viable compared to the quicker ones. I don't have a problem with that aspect of rallying, Bloodborne is supposed to be a game about speed after all. My problem more lies in how easy it is to get lost health back (particularly with the Whirligig saw). Mistakes are not punished heavily enough in Bloodborne. In nearly any situation you can get health back with minimal effort. It's a mechanic that's fun to use but takes away from the games difficulty without actually being hard for the player to use. Anyone can use the rallying mechanic well, there is not a lot of skill differentiation with it. In practice, rallying just makes the game too easy without having the player learn a skill, even the new parrying is better at this.

>Blood Level 1
At least play the game.

The last issue that I have with the game is the Blood economy. Consider the following: I got 177,900 blood echoes from beating the Orphan of Kos in NG+. This is worth a whopping 11 Pungent Blood Cocktails. Those are the mechanical equivalent of alluring skulls (a 500 soul cost item in Demon's Souls and Dark Souls, 300 for Dark Souls 2, and 800 for Dark Souls 3). What is the purpose in increasing the cost of items as you play? Doesn't this just incentivise the player to over level? A level now far exceeds what an item is worth in terms of a cost/value ratio. To be fair, it always did, but never to this degree. I like leveling up as much as the next guy but I feel that Bloodborne pushes it too harshly. I recognize that this maybe an attempt to make blood feel more useful in that there is more to spend on but I don't think it is implemented well at all.

Autism at its purist form.

It being an exclusive that can't even run properly on the only fucking console it's on.

Exclusives are a cancer on the industry and should be considered an international war crime.

Actually, I thought of one more brief thing. The game is pretty bad at conveyance. I can appreciate that it tries to hid many aspects of the plot and world. But it's the little things that get to me. My only example at the moment is: why does killing the BSB suddenly open a door in the Cathedral Ward? Things like that.

At least in HeXen you get a doofy message

Definitely not the atmosphere.

This game makes me so unbelievably furious, it's like the collision maps and hit detection is complete dog shit. I'm so fucking sick of dying from attacks that don't even hit me and attacks that visibly hit an enemy not doing any damage. Also who the fuck thought it was a good idea to require farming bullets and vials?

Bloodborne's hitbox is on point though. Don't blame the game that you're shit. inb4 those 5 meme webms that have been posted since the beginning by disgruntled pcucks.

Are they really meme webms if they're accurate for those situations?

In general though, the game is fine on that point

Not gonna lie. Bloodborne is the game of the generation so far by far. Miyazaki is literally god. He did it last gen with DaS1 and he did it again this gen with BB. Nothing else compares. I hope he blows us the fuck away again with his new IP I really can't wait for it. Apparently it's gonna be an ARPG but not a soulslike. I fucking can't wait to see how it turns out.

I literally never ever experienced bad hitbox in BB. In fact the hitbox is so good I can see when enemies swing their weapons over my head and they just miss (e.g. if they're higher on stairs). Those webms are literally freak occurrences. And hell, in some of them you can even see that the fag got hit.

LOL, no it fucking isn't. I have to many fucking examples of Bloodborne having shit hitboxes. Having awful hitboxes is a stable to the souls series and Bloodborne is no exception.

settings

>Those webms are literally freak occurrences.

My guess is that you were particularly good at charges since they were the worst cases of off hitboxes. That aside though, the point still stands. If there is a video recording that doesn't try to hide context it is evidence in favor of an argument, not a "meme webm"

nope, you're just shit darling. only game that had bad hitbox was das2. i find it sad that you have a folder of meme webms to feel better about life lol

>walk into Ludwig Boss Room
>he does the over head slam
>dodge
>still get hit and die

>fighting any humanoid boss like Pthumerian Descendant/Maria/Gehrman
>stun them with visceral
>walk up to them and press r1 to visceral
>game fucks up and just does regular attacks through the enemy
>even worse is that the attacks do no damage

>fighting the one beast in Central Yharnam with the giant metal fence pike
>half of his attacks has obvious phantom range

The Hitboxes are garbage.

At dodging charges*

fuck that you faggot. watchdog, ebretias and ludwig fucked you and you deserved it every time. no hitbox problems here just you unable to git gud

>>walk up to them and press r1 to visceral
>>game fucks up and just does regular attacks through the enemy
this is the only legit thing you've said son. and it's easily manageable if you're not a retarded casul that cant adapt. just don't keep pressing forward when you r1 him for the visceral when you're right in front him, you're welcome

The watchdog wasn't too bad (in any of the chalices), actually. Ludwig gave me troubles but the charge wasn't one of them. Ebretias gave me a ton of issues and the charge was certainly one of them.

With that said you're right, very often it was my fault. However, that doesn't mean that there are not instances where the hitboxes have issues. These truths are not mutually exclusive.

well I have never in my life experienced bad hitbox in DaS1, BB, DeS or DaS3. Only DaS2 was legitimately fucked as far as I'm concerned.

I don't keep pressing forward you shitter.

Also

>implying the other ones don't happen

Are you a retarded fanboy who wants to pretend that their favorite game is perfect? Fuck off. This game has problems, it's not perfect in any way.

The issue is that Ebrietas has a broken charge attack where it can't be dodged most of the time. She's only hard when she starts spamming it.

>I don't keep pressing forward you shitter.
Yes you do. Fact.

>WORKS ON MY MACHINE!!! :^)

Also you either don't remember, weren't paying attention, or are just lying if you actually think none of the Souls games outside of 2 have bad hitboxes.

>broken charge attack
again you're just bad. I dodge that shit all the time.

again you're just bad

>strawman:the post.
>doesn't actually adress the fact you can't instantly swing the Kirkhammer because your monday wills it.
>calls other retard.
Ass blasted faggot

>The katana isn't OP meta scrub bait
>Instead it's fun as fuck with rewarding investment on learning its mechanics
Call me a weaboo, I don't give a fuck.

Ludwig does that same overhead slam every time you walk into the boss room, if you still get hit by it you fucking suck.

Hit boxes are fine in the Ludwig fight, I can dodge everyone of his 1st phase attacks easily. They just take time to learn. I actually have a harder time with a few of his second phase moves like the crisscross sword attack.

>I can dodge everyone of his 1st phase attacks easily. They just take time to learn. I actually have a harder time with a few of his second phase moves like the crisscross sword attack.

Doesn't that have more to do with dodge timings rather than positioning based defense (avoiding hitboxes)?

I do dodge the attack you fucking retard. It still connects despite dodging because of phantom damage/shitty hitboxes.

>game has moments where it fucks up and it's out of the players control
>"le git gud xD"

Fuck off.

not him but every single time I meet ludwig and he does that starting slam I dodge it 100% of the time. you're literally dsp tier.

again you're just bad

This

>misses the post where I explained it again
>but throwing out the name of a fallacy even when it doesn't apply will help me look smarter!
Nah you're not just retarded. You're so retarded it's a wonder you can work the keyboard. Just to cater to the mentally challenged though I'll repeat, the Kirkhammer's slow swing speed should come from the animation (which it does for the most part), it should not also come from an arbitrary period of time between you pressing the button and the animation starting where nothing happens.

>don't post the webms that prove me wrong
fucking lol

Are you fucking retarded? I'm saying that the character dodges but he still takes the damage because of poor hitbox coding. I'm not saying that it's impossible to dodge the fucking attack.

>there's no input lag

Are you saying that Bloodborne has no lag or no input delay? Bloodborne has input delay and you're fucking blind if you can't see it.

Show us how you "dodged".

Real talk... what is it about Bloodborne's combat that feels so damn good? I don't know why, it's just so addictive and awesome. Just me?