Why. Just, why?

Why. Just, why?

Cheat if you're a mustard.
Stay low SL and earn them or farm them in Anal Rodeo if you can't into cheating.

Because you keep making threads about it

I am farming in anal rodeo you stupid faggot. Thats the fucking problem.

why don't bluefags just do their job

Stop whining like little bitch then and go back to your gulag.
That's what you get for playing on inferior system.

Make me fuckboi.

Why should I bother.
I'll just laugh at you for missing that one ring that you wanted so much to finish your autism collection.

Im going for the dmb not the ring dumbass casual scum.

I just got the last of these I needed. Since I wasn't getting summoned I leveled up to lvl 90 and started getting summoned again, and I must say, invaders at that level are huge retards and easily mowed down. Had more trouble eliminating invaders at lower levels.

This covenant would actually work if the way of blue got removed.

Get auto-summoned when anyone gets invaded, not just way of blue.

Or maybe make way of blue summon a blue sentinel faster than any other covenant.

>im going for the dmb
What a retard.

I want the DLC to add a Blue Eye Orb

I fulfilled the Mound-Maker requirements just by co-oping the run to Anor Londo where all the grapes are hoping to get lucky, but you can't get summoned if no one is wearing the Way of the Blue. Why not also summon people to other Blue Sentinels that get invaded?

I am filled with so much despair that I want to kill myself

Got the platinum yesterday, over the last two days got summoned 5-6 times, I think. Two of those were 3 on 4 skirmishes that the host, me and another phantom won. I can only assume fromsoft thought that every invasion would look like that, and that getting 30 of them would be a breeze

>DS3
>PCucks

I farmed these from the silver knights.

Never again...

>finished my faith character
>never have to grind ears again
Feels great, man. Not like there's even a fucking point to Darkmoon anyways.

>Way of the Blue is not defended against Farron Watchdogs and Aldrich Faithful

Why the fuck not?
You'd think the Blues would have a bone to pick with Aldrich

YOU GOT MY EAR

>Tfw I farmed 7+ hours in a row to get my ears
I regret nothing, Darkmoon blade is the best.

>tfw I spent 30 seconds in cheat engine to get my ears

>tfw just kept low SL until I got 30 but kept low SL through the game just to blueball redfaggots

I'm also pretty sure that you only get the proof of concord well kept if you kill aldrichfags yourself and get nothing other wise

>run up
>crush coin
>roll
>r1 r1 r1 r1 r1 r1 r1
>regen stam
>roll
>r1 r1 r1 r1 r1 r1 r1
>run back to bonfire and repeat
why the shit can't ps4 have cheat engine? It's not cheating if it's only to get something that is super grindy to get otherwise

Because I don't want to see the horror of DS2 on PS3 ever again.
Fucking hell, cheaters everywhere.

SL20 with +2 weapons is the best, user. Maximum twinkage. Load up on Vit and use Raw DSA with Lightning Resins.

Wait.. how do I cheat to get these???

You're a devilish man. I made level 20 like that to farm for all covenants.

Can't wait to stand guard and buttfuck newbies rushing to the DLC area. You and me, user, we'll make the online great again.

Did you transfer +2 rings over to your twink character like I did? I feel like I'm king asshole.

People like you makes me glad I coop this with a friend plus blue cop

Hey I spend most of my time blue copping or purple invading to murder other invaders.

But its fun to bully newbies sometimes.

I sometimes throw a prism stone to their bodies

Quit being a bitch and just go farm it.
Took me a couple hours a day for a few days and I got it. Don't be impatient. It's not going anywhere

but user there's no cheaters on ps3, they're all PC. At least that's what all the other play station users say

Lol.

Guys what is the mound-maker etiquette?
If the Hosts phantom dies is it bad form to switch sides and fight for them? I did it a lot yesterday and got so much hate mail it was like I offended someone's great ancestor

Whats the benefit of being low sl

You're a "mad phantom" There is no fucking etiquette, you are suppose to be unpredictable.

Mound Makers is the best I have been summoned and invaded only to switch sides constantly.

>doing faith/dex
>put down sunsummon sign at Wolnir and farm up 12 medals
>leave because I got tired
Biggest mistake I made
Either no one summons for other bosses or they go full retard and I can't get medals. I still need 15 more for great lighting spear

You can invade as a sunbro and get medals for it

The fuck is SL anyway

Go to previous bosses. That's what I did.

gimme dem fookin ears

Dragonslayer armour, lothric, aldrich, pope are pretty easy ones to get them. Its really easy to get overleveled in this game if you know what you're doing (not dropping souls) so you should also avoid leveling a much as possible if you wanna coop

Soul Level.

I got my Darkmoon Blade from summons only, didn't know Silver Knights dropped them. Got DMB at 95 hours on the character, and enough NG+ cycles to get all the rings.

>play with blue equipped, easily get darkmoon blade
You guys whine about lack of invasions and I get them

Oh shit, really? This build is pretty ass so far but I can probably fuck up 15 retards a lot faster than waiting around in front of boss doors only for the host to run into 3 fuckhuge magic attacks and die

Does that work? Isn't your matchmaking based on SL?

you realize that they found a fix for this problem months ago, right?

For some weird reason, older Steam accounts were fucking with the Darkmoon matchmaking. If your account is older than 5 years, you're deprioritized for matchmaking.

The easiest way around it is to make a new account and play DS3 with family share. It takes like 10 minutes.

>Does that work? Isn't your matchmaking based on SL?

I'm playing on PS4 so maybe its different on Steam, but I could find co-op for pretty much every boss except for Bort of the Boreal Valley and the Crystal Sage even up till the end game.

Dragonslayer armor is a bit difficult because I'm doing thrusting sword and none of the miracles really work on him and hosts always go full retard on pope so I guess I'll go for Aldrich and the twink

Shit, I might just go back to Wolnir then, people always summon for him even though he's piss easy

Oh yeah, the Ancient Dragon co-op was the other one that no one summons for because you don't really need the help. Otherwise it's pretty easy to co-op for Souls and levels if I needed the extra boost or ember.

because from software are amateur hacks. All of their games are broken and unfinished. Literally the most overrated franchise to ever exist

That's what I'm trying to do.

At least drowning in titanite is nice

miyazaki

load up on podcasts

>tfw died a shitton of times to Ancient Dragon without figuring out the gimmick
>finally went through the gauntlet and just spammed ranged attacks on it until it died because I didn't know the gimmick and just thought I found a safe spot at the end

>podcasts
What?

Wasn't there a dev message telling you to do a plunging attack on that ledge

First time I went on the ledge I got clipped by one of his attacks and it one shot me

Im not a pcuck faggot.

Fair enough. That boss is such a disappointment. If they wanted to use that gimmick the should have made it so that he flies around and you cant hit him. And you can either use a dragonslayer bow to bring him down or the plunging attack, which would do only 50 of his hp and afterwards it was an actual fight

>get summoned for Ancient Wyvern
>do plunging attack
>host does the same
>I hit the dragon, host dies

should I feel bad?

There's several messages to keep going and attack from above and do a plunging attack all throughout the area.

I usually guide the host to a bonfire and then go apeshit on them. If they summon any phantoms I go apeshit on the phantoms, if there is an invader I go apeshit on the invader.

Lel just use cov gold serpent ring +2, 2 crystal sage rapiers, symbol of avarice and a gold coin. Takes like an hour to grind desu

I always feel like a mother sending her child off on their first day at school when I let the host plunge the wyvern

Remember me? Of course you don't.

You should let the host do the plunge because as a phantom you just go right through the dragon most of the time

Something to listen to while you grind. Makes the time spent bearable.

Honestly I'm listening to podcasts the whole time I play unless there's a cutscene or dialogue

That's the only way to play, famalam. What are you listening to?

Not him, but I like to listen to SleepyCast.

I like to invade people before Anor Londo and protecting them against Aldrich fags only to kick them off the building at the end.

And sometimes i ally with Aldrich guys to kill the host but backstab the Aldrich at the end to get the one kill i need.

Being insane is fun. Literally the only covenant that DS3 did right.

Is this a bait? Those were so easy to farm. Vertebrae Shackles on the other hand...

Drop from Catacombs skellies at a similar rate.

Also: Getting shit as a mad phantom is a lot easier than getting shit as a Blademoon

>at a similar rate

No, I farmed all my shackles from skellies and I can assure you the drop rate for those things are actually way lower than the proof of concord.

Are you retarded

Thanks for the kind words user.

>Suddenly get summoned while farming to protect someone (happens once every 8 hours at the most)
>The dark spirit sees me wearing symbol of avarice and crystal sage rapier
>He intentionally lets me kill him for the concord

Whoever you are, you're the best. I hope you know that

Who /platinum/ here?
Working on +2 rings gestures and the 2 other endings, after that my soul is finally free I have to admit the pure bladestone farming and this weren't that bad I wish you anons the best of luck