>"fucking git gud faggot"
>"loser haha"

Have done more than once.

>do fairly well in a game
>someone accuses me of hacking
>ask him to elaborate what kind of hacks I'm using and why he's thinking that
>he just calls you names for 3 matches in a row
>egg him on and laugh my ass off

Most people are so fucking boring though, no one ever speaks or enjoys the bants.

>camp on a head glitch in an FPS
>hear faggot crying in death chat every time I kill him
>after every match he's constantly yelling my name and asking why I camp
>he can't send me a message because of privacy settings
>never reply because my mic is muted, just listen to him bitch
>he eventually starts camping his spawn because he's tired of dying to me
>eventually he leaves the lobby after I slap him 2 more games

I enjoy shitposting and shit talking, but it makes people x1000 times angrier when you don't even give them a reply. I don't know why but when you just ignore them they absolutely lose their shit and it's hilarious.

>using exploits
Man what went wrong?

>I enjoy shitposting and shit talking, but it makes people x1000 times angrier when you don't even give them a reply. I don't know why but when you just ignore them they absolutely lose their shit and it's hilarious.
This.
People demand your attention like they deserved it.

>bants
not every altercation is mindless bants though.

>exploits

Head glitches have been around longer than you've been alive kid. It's in literally every game, how about you git gud and stop crying? If you actually had aim you wouldn't be bitching.

Cuck

>Head glitches
>Git gud
>Gets banned

>get banned
>implying I'm a PC cuck

No ban for me kiddo.

>kid
>stop crying
>git gud
>remarks about age
Hmm...
also
>using exploits
Can't even win the legit way.

>doesn't give a (You) to a frog poster

>boasts about aim
>with aim assist

Although head glitches are annoying, anyone behind cover is using them if they know it or not in most games.

A well aimed headshot, though out grenade or just flanking usually takes care of someone "abusing" a head glitch. I've never seen someone get banned over it because it's an unavoidable scenario in most FPS games.

>head glitch
Literally the first time I've ever heard of that.

cod shit?

COD has very blatant examples of them. But I wouldn't really call it a glitch, it's a scummy exploit if you use it constantly. Anyone with an IQ over 90 can flush the campers out though.

Probably untidy hit detection clipping through walls
Still exploiting tho

It's basically when someone sits on an object where only their head is visible. It makes them hard to kill unless you have good aim.

Its been around since the dawn of multiplayer fps, fucking dork.

>people will think saying 'hey man, nice shot' makes you a cuck

You deserve an award faggot. Not only did you manage to make some faggot on a game mad, you also made half of the people in this thread salty as well. Bravo you headglitching piece of shit.

also there's nothing wrong with headglitching, git gud faggots

Only insecure people with no sportsmanship whatsoever will think that.

If somebody does really good and is simply better than you in a fair way I don't see why it's a bad thing to tell that you're impressed.

Except when you're a salty pussy who gets mad when he gets outplayed

How is that a fucking glitch?

That's just good positioning using cover.

In my time we didn't call basic shit "glitches"

>Only insecure people with no sportsmanship whatsoever will think that.

so... gamers?

>hey I killed some dude with an exploit
>on console

Not very impressive and also no proof of skill

>HAHAHA U MAD??

>be pro as fuck in Chivalry
>people compliment my skill all the time
>just want to play the game instead of responding to your useless compliments

I'm not proud of being good at this game so your compliments mean nothing.

The weapon/shots glitch through the obstacle you mong.

>that's just good positioning using cover

Hence why he told them to "git gud". I personally don't see how people can complain about "camping" in a game anyway. I mean if you're in a random corner then yeah sure, but if you're sitting on an object or something, then you know exactly where the person is at, it makes your job 100% easier to kill him.

No they don't retard. It's definition is in the word idiot..."head glitch". The only part of your character's body or "hit box" that is is visible is the head, which is why babby's bitch because they have no aim.

But the shots come from the opponents camera, my man.

Bullets come out of your camera in fps games

this means you can hide with just your forehead showing and get kills

if devs were even remotely innovative and made bullets actually come out of your gun headglitching wouldnt exist

chivalry gets so dumb when people tryhard though

>having tons of fun in deadliest warrior just outplaying people with good footwork, mindgames, timing and so on
>"pro" player with a retarded clantag joins
>nearly always picks knight
>nearly always picks 1h longsword and spams the broken ass stab move that is nigh impossible to parry even if you know it's coming, or they abuse third person by doing lookdown overheads or 180 running away shit that makes them incredibly annoying to fight
>takes like 6 hits to kill them as a ninja while it takes them 2 hits to kill you
>pointless to try and trade attacks with them when every attack they do is some kind of unblockable pseudo-exploit of the game's engine
>do the only thing that works in that awful matchup, feint, and get one (1) hit in
>"LOL FUCKING SCRUB NOOB L2P"
>get kicked off the server because i guess the admin is buttbuddies with the autist

>chivalry gets so dumb when people tryhard though

That's why I'm not proud. I've abandoned all principle just so I could destroy those faggot try hards.

Anyone who head glitches and kills me never does it more than once. It's too easy to just flank since I know that your dumbass is probably still there waiting for me to run right back up to try and shoot you again.

>enemy completely wrecks you in a game
>enemy is a gook

happy feinting friend

i actually really like fighting against feints, i don't know why anyone else doesn't.

>"oh shit he feinted"
>pull a sick dodge move by crouching and looking down, or by running right of the guy when he swings from the left
>resume fighting as normal

it's way more fun to deal with than any of the "pro" moves that just feel stupid and broken

The main issue people have with campers (in the call of duty series at least) is that they can rack up kills pretty quickly from unsuspecting players / untended children. After that they go through their chain of kill streaks and end up going 25-0 or something like that.

Usually I don't really give a rats ass about that, but it irks me when my teammates keep running into the meat grinder from the same angle.

>They taunt you with broken English afterwards
It's "YOU", not "u", you fucking gooks.

>Subject: wheelchair balls

>invade and kill people for about an hour in DaS 2
>angry comment about backstab fishing in profile
>had been checking 'last played' after every invasion
>never invaded the dude
>comment is still there months later, name keeps changing
>mfw not sure if I should ask him about it

He probably spams shit on all kinds of profiles and doesn't remember you at all.

I set my steam profile to private because fucking Russians would keep posting cyka blyat on my profile after I rekt their asses.

Oh well yeah he probably wouldn't remember me but I wonder how he'd react to me going "hey wait a minute who the fuck are you?"
I'm still gonna leave the comment there, it's amusing.