Phoenix just can't win.

EMA

LITERALLY PERFECT

>yfw Charley got repossessed

>Successful TV career
>Successful magic student who idolizes him
>Still good at magic
>Hmm how do I fix this problem
>I know, I'll kill my successful student (just a prank bro xD), tank one of my programs, forge contracts, and frame someone related to people I hate all for revenge

>What's your poison? Orchestra? Jazz Soul?

heh

>he's justifying Mimi's actions
>he's actually listening to words of a killer who set up another person to take the blame

You probably think Grey drugged her to cause the car crash too, right?

I WANT TO FUCK OWEN!

Friendly reminder that the next game needs either a new attorney or Athena focus.

Adopting a child is like taking a dog. Need to choose good genes and pedigree.

What if he turns to kisegawa?

Those hips...HNGH

>a new attorney
pls no

>Athena focus
pls no

>next game
pls no

That's what they've clearly been building up to in this game though.

> Athena focus
Pls yes

I want them to make a new AAI game rather than focusing on Athena Cykes or doing a split game between Khura'in and Japanafornia. Edgeworth is the best protagonist in the series.

Post yfw next game focus on Apollo yet again

>Apollo
pls no

Rayfa is literally the best AA girl. This is objective fact.

>next game focus on Apollo yet again

no, the whole game felt like they were building up to apollo taking the reins completely
until they decided to leave him in khura'in

She's best all right. Best at acting like a cunt

Rayfa is a qt, but just a second place at for me.

He never cared about success or glory.

He hated the Gramaryes THAT fucking much.

>Shit-tier tsundere
>Best girl
You guys have some pathetic taste

And since Apollo left to start his own firm elsewhere, Athena is the only rookie left at the WAA. They highlighted how she's still a rookie and in Phoenix's ending speech about the old generation passing things off to the new one, she was included alongside Apollo. To me it's clear they're leaving it open to focus on her coming into her own like Apollo did in this game.

If they make another game Apollo focused, will they finally call it Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney again?

come on now, she's the perfect example of a tsundere done right. At first acts all cold and distant but you see how she cares for nick and apollo by the end of the game and respects them as lawers

You know, I figured I'd like Rayfa but not as much as I was expecting.

I don't think this is good for my heart.

Ema first
Trucy second
Rayfa third

This game's title was a coded message. Spirit of JUSTICE.

this
literally apollo justice 2.0

Pearly first
Sarge second
Mia third

I'm on AJ right now, case 3 and I'm having trouble finishing it.
So fucking shit.
Was SoJ/DD so good that it's worth finishing AJ??

How about ace attorney: apollo justice 2?

>YFW Dhurke was the spirit of Justice all along.

best at acting like a cunt in a totally adorable way.
but she's a god tier tsundere
I had no expectations for her, but she just melted my heart.

I think this series has descended into pure waifu rubbish.

It'd technically be AA:AJ4

>SoJ/
Yes.
>DD
No, because they pretend AJ never happened.

I don't agree with you, but I can't blame you either

Power through it. That was the worst case of AJ, and yeah, I like to think that the others are worth it, especial SoJ

Case 3 in aj is a slog but case 4 is good.

You should finish it for justice's backstory

>Rayfa assistant funtimes

Hell yeah, motherfucker.

Case 3 is trash, but there's plot relevant stuff at the end of this case and the next one. If you want to fully understand some plot points you should finish it. DD and SoJ are good, albeit DD is very easy and handhold-y.

>implying

Even if it was petty (and it was), he's also damn good because he was only undone due to a completely unexpected gaffe onstage.

I truly don't think it's necessary to complete if you just want to play DD/SoJ. There's only one plot point that wouldn't make sense to you but everything else from AJ besides Apollo and Trucy just get brushed aside anyway.

so has this image been updated yet?

This picture confused me when I saw it in the art book.

Gyakuten Saiban 6 wasn't even announced until September 1.

>people want Rayfa as Apollo's assistant
>not Sarge

Y'all have some shitty taste.

I want to protect this frown

>wanting best girl is shit taste
?

But then he won't fully understand the extent of Gramarye's jerkassery, since SoJ goes full dindu nuffin with them

Just imagine how her mother would look like

>Case has Apollo investigating some ruins.

>Incidentally, it's the Khu'rain dig Sarge mentioned during the end credits she was going to help with.

>Apollo wants Rayfa to have friends around her age, so he asks Sarge to stick around.

>DOUBLE LOLI ASSISTANT POWER

I hope AA7 dials back the scale of events

Not like
>final level is a fight with your rival in the destroyed remains of the first level
and dethroning a queen weren't cool, but I just hope the team doesn't actually try to go bigger than that next time.

>you'll never walk in on Rayfa and Sarge scissoring

I want AA7 to be a really personal story, heavy on character development.

Apollo can have both. He has to start his loli harem eventually.

They would have to, otherwise The WAA would be battling space prosecutors next game

They can do it. AAI2 dialed the scale back from AAI quite a bit (there was a president involved but it wasn't the main focus) and told a really personal story.

>"So this is space...to think I'd make it here before you...CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!"

And then AA8 is a crossover with Shin Megami Tensei and you have to fight literal Demon Prosecutors. Final case culprit is Judge YHWH

>SMT crossover
I'd play it

>you have to fight literal Demon Prosecutors
Manfred returns?

How will Apollo go down in legends?:

The Red Waarbaad?
The Red Thunder?
Kheera's Son?
Son of Dragon?

youtube.com/watch?v=lERjys5eQ_E

Dangit, why have we never made headway on dumping the iOS assets?

Considering Rayfa is now the queen, he'll be regarded as Horn Head.

Just Horn Head

Is Manfred dead? They never say if people get the death penalty or not, especially since we get to see someone like Sawhit again.

Just got my copy of "How to Use Courtroom Drama to Win Cases" by Wright in. Unfortunately I lost my job before I could put it on my desk at work.

I'm pretty sure Edgeworth wrote the foreword.

He did. Franziska confirmed it in AA2 if I'm not wrong.

Apollo Brass Balls Justice

THE HORNED DEVIL

Or maybe King Horn Head

The Revolutionary Savage Attorney

They do, Blackquill got the death penalty.

>King Horn Head
UH OH

Why the fuck did Queen Ga'ran kill Jove Justice. Like, for what fucking purpose did she kill some no name wandering minstrel who was already stuck in a fire?

No witnesses

Shining Finger.

Seriously. He knocked out six grown, armed, trained men with a gust of wind from pointing too hard.

He's the one who should be in Mahvel, not Nick.

Not even a infant!?

Specially not if that infant is Brass Balls Justice

Didn't you see how that infant came back to bite her in the ass? Should've personally killed him too instead of just leaving him to die in the fire.

Ga'ran was a cold-ass bitch.

The fact that she did not think to snuff out the infant herself and thought the fire would do the work was ironically her undoing.

You saw that she left the infant to die in the fire. Too bad that same infant would be her downfall

> you will never frost that cake

If that's the case, she carried out her plan in the most laughably retarded way imaginable.

>set fire to Amara's residence
>kill witness who happens to be there
>change mind and save Amara, meaning there was no reason to kill witness in the first place

Is she the smuggest AA?
Best investigative partner, 10/10 would bully and banter with. Breaking down her tsun during trials 1 and 3 felt pretty good, too.

kisegawa is for _______?

She didn't change her mind. With Dhurke being married to Amara she had no claim to the throne specially since she couldn't channel. So she planned the fire, rescued her sister, and would frame Dhurke for it. This ensured she always had her sister nearby to channel spirits for her ensuring her position as queen. She didn't plan on any other witnesses there so that's why she had to kill him.

>change mind and save Amara
The whole reason she did that was to fool people into thinking she was dead. She never intended to kill Amara

>change mind and save Amara, meaning there was no reason to kill witness in the first place

Except everyone thought Amara died in the fire, so there was still a reason. Jove would've seen Amara escaping the fire otherwise.

She didn't change her mind, she always intended to save Amara because she needed her for spirit channeling in her place. Amara was passed out sitting at the table in front of Jove, so he would've been a witness of Amara's survival had he not been killed. And causing the death of other people in the fire could be further pinned on Dhurke.

Did you not pay attention to anything?

So...she wanted to kill Jove Justice so that he couldn't witness a lack of a murder? Couldn't she have just like...told him to leave/helped him leave, then run in claiming she was going to rescue Amara and then pretend that Amara died in the blazes?

I don't understand exactly what Jove Justice witnessed which would be damning. The seance didn't seem to indicate that he saw Ga'aran herself lighting the place ablaze.

>Father was a minstrel
>Mother is now a singer
>Your genetical musical prowess got condensed into Chords of Steel
Apollo could be a soprano?

I thought Amara was unconscious.

Why is he the best husbando?

The seance only witnesses the very lost moments of the victim. We have no idea what he saw beforehand.
Besides, her goal was to make sure that nobody knew that Amara was alive. When Jove saw Amara he would've no doubt tried to save her and if he did, everyone would've known that she was still alive

I only wish was 20-30 years old instead of almost 50

can we make her thicker?

last*

and he would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for a fuck up

Don't, one man can only get that much stiffed

How do you suggest she "pretends" her sister died? She had to get her out of the burning building, it was bound to be seen by him.
As for the liter, he literally sees it in her hand as she sets the room he is in ablaze. Jove would just be a witness which would make it more difficult to accuse Dhurke. It was just easier to leave no witnesses behind. It's not that hard to grasp. I mean it's not like she planned on him being there, most likely just stuck to her plan and left no witnesses

She was, Ga'ran got her out of the building.

*lighter

My dick can't take this

I don't understand, why didn't they have a seance when Dhurke was first in trial for killing Amara? They said that he turned forged evidence but wouldn't they have tried a séance first and find out that Amara lives because she can't be called? Or at least find out that Ga'ran doesn't have spiritual power to summon a spirit for the Divination Séance since she would be the only person to be able to do it.

Gee wiz why don't you ask the Minister of Justice at that time user?

I was kinda hoping Amara really was the culprit in Igna's death and Ga'ran was only responsible for Jove's murder and the ""assassination attempt""

But I guess that's too depressing.

Ga'ran was the Justice Minister and the prosecutor for that case. I don't think anyone dared to question her.

Pretty sure the Minister of Justice that time went "You know what, fuck that"

Dhurke did manage to prove his own innocence. It's obvious Ga'ran refused to order a Divination Seance and paid for it, being forced to smear Dhurke's name by saying he used forged evidence after the fact. Keep in mind that the DC Act didn't exist at that time and Seances weren't compulsory in trials.

Also, that trial must've happened before Ga'ran became queen herself. I doubt she was expected to be able to perform Seances/spirit channeling yet, so maybe there just was absolutely nobody considered capable of performing them since Amara was thought to be dead.

I can't really comprehend how he's one of the oldest characters when he looks like of the youngest ones.

Dhurke probably tried to have Jove seanced but noticed he didn't have something with his face which is why he searched for that photo for 20 years

I know I honestly thought he was in his 20's. It was pretty weird to find out he was older than Dhurke.

He really reminds me of Usopp when he does those exaggerated expressions.

heh

Shouldn't her channeling of Inga's spirit screw up the Divination Seance by changing his final memories?

He even sounds younger than Dhurke in the cutscenes. Are we sure his age isn't a typo or something?

AA7
Lamiroir dies
Trucy gets accused
It happens in Khura'in for some reason
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS FOR JUSTICE

He is Ryoutsu

Nah it isn't. He looks young in game, but you can notice his slightly wrinkly skin in the anime cutscenes.

>explain to Jove that he needs to get out to protect the infant son he was cradling
>as Justice Minister call her goons to "protect" Jove Justice by moving him far away from the fire
>fabricate some story about why she was unable to save Amara after Jove left, such as flaming beams falling

EZ

He only saw the lighter after he was murdered. She could have hid it prior to that as she was behind him.

How about no?

>Layton 7 has a female MC
>Danganronpa V3 has a female MC
Ace Attorney is next, you can't fight progress.

I've played first four AA games a long time ago and I don't remember many things honestly. Should I replay them, how important are they for understanding everything in AA6?

Why would I want to fight perfection?

Case 5 was pretty good but I figured out before the trial that Dhurke was Amara who Nayna and also Rafya's father

So there wasn't a lot of big reveals left for me, but it was one of the more fun cases to figure it all out beforehand

My question is, why would someone like her go through all that trouble just to save someone like Jove? It was clear how far she would go to get the throne. Once again, easiest thing for her was to leave no witness, meaning killing him. Leaves no loose ends.

We already did, it was DD with Athena. AA7 will be about Athena again

Not important at all. Only important one is AA4 because of its ending and because one of the cases focuses on a certain group of people in AA4.[/spoilers]. Besides that, considering you know the characters and their relations, you're good. It's more important you play AA5 than anything else

That would make sense if she wasn't from Khura'in. But she knew the divination seance was a thing and therefore if anybody knew Jove Justice's real name, her goose was cooked. This is even more true since she was keeping Amara alive. Killing Jove was a loose end in of itself since Amara was still alive and could, I presume, do the seance. It would have made more sense to remove him from the scene without him dying, which she easily had the authority to do. Moreover, since he was cradling an infant at the time it made all the more sense for him to get out of there as it would have been difficult for him to carry Amara and his son.

Great, I'm good to go then. Thanks

I was always afraid that I'd have to turn gay for professor layton, now I don't have to

So Cred Forums, who's your favorite witness?

Have you ever been so tsun for somebody you tried to ruin her reputation and inadvertently frame her for murder?

What do you mean? The waifu game in Layton has always been top-tier.

If AAI counts.

the only good character in this game other than Edgeworth himself

Same.
Although I also liked Badd.

The witness stand makes it looks like she isn't wearing any pants

>his breakdown

Who has the best theme and why is it Badd?
youtube.com/watch?v=-2wRckkYdM0

Requesting art of that

Meant for

I want to plunder her treasure

He made the first half of 6-5 good

Paul Atishon is cute.

t. Paul Atishon

>he just needs to stick "Paul" over "Abe" in the plaque
>but he adds the "At" from "Atishon" even though it's the same

Is he "our guy"?

...No further comments.

As witness absolutely. Objectively best witness.

His breakdown was literally the best in the game, Ga'ran's paled in comparison.

t. a crook

BANZAI BANZAI BANZAI

The problem with this game is for most cases there simply weren't enough people on them

You could easily find out who the villain was by default in almost all of them because there was simply no one else who could be it. And there was no day 2 or surprise witnesses.

So did they have to modify his animations to the plaque is horizontal instead of vertical?

traditional american banzai

>Walk in law office
>See this
What do?

Can even anyone in the entire Ace Attorney franchise beat Awakened Winston Payne?

Yes

Come back later when Apollo is done with her, I don't want to interrupt them.

By the way, why didn't phoenix remember Gaspen in 6-1?

Set down a bowl of eggs and tell her to eat them.

You mean the Payne Train.

IS GETTING FUCKED

So is Nick officially old and irrelevant yet?

It's a running joke

He forgets who he is in every game

Payne has secretly hidden his power level from everyone because he wants rookies to gain confidence in their abilities as lawyers, so he lets them beat him. Payne has been the most bro-tier character there is. Gaspen a shit tho.

The Gramaryes were a mistake.

DELETE THIS

MY EMA WOULD NEVER TOLERATE A 8 HOUR LONG POUNDING SESSION STARRING THE PROSECUTOR MONK

THIS. I fucking pointed this out as well. STOP TOUCHING MY WAIFU YOU FILTHY HIPPIE

I honestly read that as "deliver joyous semen" the first time I played and had to do a triple take.

Yes. I think it's the only time the actual animation is different in the EN version instead of just different textures.

>Not putting "Hip Hip Hooray!!" As the text, but leaving the BANZAI soundclips playing in the background

Missed opportunity there, Capcom.

I actually noticed that too. I found that most cases were obvious in terms of who the guilty party was. Usually the bigger surprises were how the murder was carried out or the motives involved particularly for case 3 with regard to motives

It needs to be a new AAI with Blaquill in the helm.

That probably has to do with the fact that there was only 1 day for investigation and trial.

I'm confused, would this count as /ss/?

He's 5 years old, so you tell me

perform a divination sencee

Sorta, but then Geiru could probably pass for a loli herself.

Has it been posted yet?

Also, this video is even more relevant today now that we know Apollo is the spawn of a musician.

youtube.com/watch?v=cScABQanrJ4

O HOLY MOTHER

FORGIVE ME FOR WHAT I AM ABOUT TO COMMIT

Depends

Is Geiru on Kisegawa considered lesbian?

*ka-tonk!*

What about Prof. Means writing the "G"?

"what's your birthday? no i don't need it for a lock or anything, just need to know if you're 18."

Bobby Fulbright had a similar change done in DD.

The Barbed Attorney's horned minion.

[X] Prepare Chords of Steel and pointer finger to take on whomever is trying to kidnap her on my watch (I don't want to have to defend a client who would blackmail me) only to later realize she tied herself up (Athena apparently told her I was into that based on the case at Themis Legal Academy).

Then I guess it's time to commit statutory rape.

Geiru did everything right

Everyone knows that in japanese it's Guilteru

I recall the animation for that being really fucking weird, I think they only changed the texture.

Why has Apollo's mother taken so long to tell him the truth? What a fucking asshole.

Yeah, it looked like he was writing something in the middle, but all the text appeared in the upper left corner.

>fucking nobody character from the least loved game in the series
>gets a post-credits scene 2 games later

Just why?

She's "waiting for the right time".
Guess what that is?

I want Payne to be more significant character in the series later. Can't he really get any development?

She will.

When she's murdered.

>Gramarye

also because he and (particularly) Trucy don't really have anything else interesting going on before SoJ so they probably didn't mention it to always have a potential sequel hook

What do you expect from Gramarye scum?

When his adopted dad is a corpse and he witnesses his real dad burn alive?

I can't find it now, but in japanese he writes a completely different thing, and obviously the hand was animated in a different way.

>Geiru forces /ss/ on Owen
>Halfway through Kisegawa sobers up and makes Geiru regret this decision
>Forces Geiru into trueform
Too many fetishes at play my brain hurts

Not what I had in mind, but that actually goes with the canon.

Why does the Apollo model look so much better than the others? It couldn't possibly be easier to make.

That's Wright.

Trucy has the best parents

After Trucy and Apollo have fucked

Not like his dad is any better.

>I got invited to the royal family's house to play music
>oh look it's on fire
>better bring my infant child inside

That said where the fuck was she when this going down? PW universe has like the highest ratio of bad parenting I swear.

How would you work Apollo and Trucy being siblings into critical evidence for a case?

Trucy and Apollo lucked out with their choice in adopted parents to be quite honest with you.

Both Dhurke and Wright are million times better parents than their real parents

>you will never play catch, go hiking or get dating advice from papa Dhurke

why even live?

Neither will Apollo

YOU DARE BRING LIGHT INTO MY LAIR?
YOU MUST DIE!
[bang bang]

It's like I'm back in 2008

Zak is such a nigger dad.

>Zak: "don't worry Trucy, as soon as I sort things out, I will come back to you, promise!"
>7 years later
>Zak: "Okay Wright, let's play poker and I'll go back to my perfect single man's life. My daughter? Nahh, it's all yours, I have bitches to fuck, y'know"

Truly a loss for all of us.

>japan people
>upset about learning their love is incest

Does anybody remember when did Apollo appeared with his front dialogue animations in SoJ? I think he was ugly and I want to compare it to his animation in DD (pic related) in which he looks decent.

So can we all agree that Spirit of Justice is the best mainline AA game? T&T was good but goddamn was AA6 something else.

Fuck, forgot pic.

We can't

SoJ is 4 done right. frankly I'm more than willing to just pretend SoJ is the sequel we got back in 2007.

Hey now
Jove was based

>So can we all agree that Spirit of Justice is the best mainline AA game?
No.

something something only someone from the family could be innocent and then bam dna test

T&T > DD > SoJ > PW:AA > JFA > AJ

And this is where the thread goes to shit

Yes we can.
AAI2>SoJ>T&T

>DD>SoJ
>PW:AA main series
Boy you really want to stir some shit

Zvarri

We will never have a game where:

>Your Honor, the prosecution wishes to submit this witness to THE CHESS REALM!

Here, have it translated.

Pretty much this.

AAI2 > T&T > DD > SoJ > PW:AA > PLvsAA > AAI1 > DGS > JFA > AJ

>DD > SoJ

HOW?

t. Athena fags

5-1 = 6-1
5-2 > 6-2
DLC > 6-3
5-3 = 6-4
5-4+5-5 = 6-5

I agree.

T&T == SoJ > DD

ATHENA INTERNET DEFENSE FORCE

>you'll never have your daughteru sleeping on your shoulder

T&T > SoJ > AAI2 > AA > DD > PLvsAA > AAI > JFA > AJ

I hate ranking lists

Fucking disgusting taste, my man. Only 5-DLC is up to par with SoJ.

STOP BEFORE YOU EVEN BEGIN.

>All these people putting AJ at bottom

my niggers

This man is correct. 10/10 taste.

The only acceptable ranking list is memes list

Only correct answer here. All Nostalgia fags can fuck off

Someone needs to put the T&T fags in their place.

Indeed.
Needs an update, though.

t.Honeymoonfags

This would be glorious, but it just won't happen. He doesn't have any real popularity or appeal to the masses. Unfortunately, even a new AAI game with Edgeworth probably won't happen despite Edgeworth being the best protagonist and having the best AA game.

>le honeymoon meme
Fuck off. Why is it bad to like SoJ the best?

T&T>AAI2>SoJ>AA1>DD>AAI1>AJ>JFA

I can agree with this, although I still prefer SoJ over T&T.
I recently finished replaying AJ, and man, I had totally forgotten how bad it was. Case 3 gave me nightmares.

Because T&T and AAI2 are obviously the much better games.

You're probably too much of a newfag trying to fit in to understand though.

T&T>AAI2
Boy how can one be this wrong?

Well you weren't wrong

AJ is easily the worst game in the franchise and it continual amazes me how anyone can put it anywhere but the bottom.

>arguing a subjective opinion as objective
The only newfag trying to fit in here is you.

Why are ALL of the prosecutors (except Edgeworth) so immature? They all resort to calling names and phyisical abuse.

What's the deal with Phoenix Drive?

I'm pretty sure Edgeworth makes fun of Phoenix at times

Why didn't you like AJ? I thought it was better that second and even third game. Case 1 is one of the best first cases, and Case 4 has Drew Misham in it.

Because they can get away with it. It's not like the defense doesn't talk shit all the time.

Gonna say Badd

It's so bad it's amazing.
Especially the translation.

>Much better writen games with a whole trilogy behind them (T&T) or that they tie all of it's cases together because of a very intelligent and cunning mastermind (AAI2)
>subjective

Sorry you're a fucking faggot.

HITLEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

>We never got a scene where Apollo dodges Nahyuta's beads
C'mon Shu

AA1 Edgeworth was pretty much like that, minus the physical abuse because he's a gentleman.

AAI2>PW1>SoJ=T&T>everything else.

I'd personally put JFA dead last but it hardly matters. the four games I listed above are the best and everything else is muddled in a category of mediocrity. AAI had Calisto but hardly anything else that was good. AJ had an amazing case 1 and then everything else went to shit. JFA had one of the best cases in the series at the end, but I hated the rest of the game. Basically all of those games had like one really good case and that's it.

I would agree on AAI2 being better than SoJ. Not so sure on T&T though. Both of them are close but I find I liked SoJ better.

Cred Forums have to embrace the meme and finally sing The Guitar's Serenade

Shu didn't write this.

4-1 is my favorite first case, but the rest of the game is so boring. Surprisingly bad final case too

rankings are bad because they make the worst games look like shit tier when they're all at least good tier

At the end of 6-5, when he tells the rest of WAA his decision.

Oops I forgot DD. DD is above the mediocre games but below SoJ and T&T. It is the most middle of the road game in the series, neither great nor offensively bad.

This.

>AJ, JFA or DGS
>good
Lol no.

I don't know about DGS but I liked all of the games

why didn't they just channel Apollo's dad to explain everything

>feeling proud about having low standards

The man is most likely mentally unstable after what happened to him

AJ is not at least good. It's mediocre. It's an absolute slog to play with horrible characters and the BIG case is centered one of the dumbest, if not THE dumbest reasons for the big villain to even be a villain.

Rankings might be shit but AJ deserves all the scorn it gets.

Eh I'd say they're about equal, but T&T ended the original trilogy which makes it slightly better than AAI2. But thats just my option.

There was no guarantee he would/could correctly relay information and seeing his last moments is more objective and reliable. Misty Fey lost her credibility over a dodgy account of events from a channeled spirit.

>get knocked out in a house that's burning down and reach out to save infant son as you lose conciousness
>wake up 23 years later to be cross-examined by the same son
Jove would have been extremely unstable.

I want you to do whatever you want in your life, my lovely daughter.

BUT FIRST, make balloons for dozens of years even though you hate doing it!

Oh and Bucky, don't worry about me taking the deed to your shop. IT WAS JUST A PRANK, BRO!

6-2 villian and 6-4 victim were a bunch of fucking retards.

>Jove Justice has been now channeled
>OH MY GOD I'M BURNING ALIVE THE PAIN THE PAAAAAAIN
>Wait what? Why am I over there?
>Wait a second...that's not me at all
>aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAH

Also Amara was shot and Maya was being treated. It wasn't an option.

Remember he told her that only as a joke, he thought any reasonable person wouldn't actually do that and go do something else instead

>Geiru takes off the wig and instantly becomes a infinitely more relatable character

Clown Geiru was a mistake

Inga would be a brat poster

Thoughts?

Hello there, good fellow anons, you guys are great examples of nice civilians of our glorious country.

Don't ride the omnibus later this evening.

>make daughter twist ballooons for 12 fucking years while dangling the name "uendo" over her head
>steal the deed to a shop for no discernible reason
>Simon defends this
Is Teifu the most COMPLEX AA character?

Don't worry, she gets her own anime later

At least she isn't getting executed, I guess?

I remember being hyped to play AJ and my first hours were so bright
>dat presentation
>dat music
>dat first case
By all accounts it had to be the best in the series. How it went so wrong?

>my lovely daughter.
They weren't actually related, Toneido is just their stage name.
Was a bit confused about that at first myself.

is there a weird assumption people played DGS or something?

How the fuck did Simon defend this guy?

If is true then he's basically, "IT WAS JUST A PRANK, BRO!" the character.

you should not enter that omnibus too

His motives were too complex.

The entire game just got translated.

youtube.com/user/PokeHacksHD

But how am I supposed to get home?

Don't worry, I'll sit on the roof and never look at the inside of the carriage.

>6-2 villian
>Would've gotten away with everything if it wasn't for a mistake that someone else made
>retarded
Ho ho ho, you naïve greenhorn

>AA7

>Teifu never died, he just MIND HACK the entire police and trialgoers into thinking he was.

>mfw realized there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who probably just watch the playthroughs on YouTube and come here to spoil things

Reus wasn't a retard, he was one of the most spiteful characters I've ever seen though. He sorta reminded me of Wuthering Height's Heatcliff and his insane revenge plot where he also destroys the life of the offspring of those who fucked him over. Except Reus doesn't succeed in his plan, of course.

They weren't related. That was a big part of the problem; she just wanted the one thing she had left of her father.

What mistake did Bonny make during the magic trick?

>Relying on someone else doing their part right for his murder to work
>Not retarded
Right

Apollo went full savage with that Life Choices comment

That's such a dumb and inferior way (not to mention time-consuming) to experience the game, no idea why you'd bother

toneido is a poor father figure. pretty irredeemable that he thought to wait so long before apologizing to geiru

Honestly, the highlight of that case is that it was pretty much the perfect crime. Luck, however, thankfully favored the Truce.

Is either that or NEVER EVER.

>relying on someone who practices a trick over and over again to not fuck up
He had the right call, Trucy just got lucky

I swear over the last few days some fag has been dumping nonspoiled shit from DGS here and getting zero replies to it every time

>tfw picking that just because it was there
Best choice in the game

Feel like Toneido and those Gramarye scum would get along pretty well

I'm tempted to watch it since I don't think Capcom will localize DGS.

But then if they actually localize DGS, I will regret it.

WHAT DO?!

Because the alternative is not experiencing it at all for years.

It's difficult to boil the reason down to one word.

Don't, since a fantranslation for DGS is in the works anyways, so you'll be able to play it, if only eventually.

But it's such a dull translation, it's non-interactive, and takes a fucking century, it'll be some time until I'm desperate enough for that

>you can play without moving your finger
>"a dumb and inferior way"

It's not like ace attorney series is gameplay heavy

His motives were, truly, too complex.

He's a weeb so Rakusho Shishou-san can do no wrong because he's sugoi and subarashii, kakoii desu.

Never ever. ALWAYS PICK NEVER EVER.

Ace Attorney is pretty much a visual novel anyway. 90% of the games are just reading

thanks bro. I'll restrain myself for now.

to be honest I actually heard it wasn't all that great anyways

>when she stands up

JESUS FUCK MY HEART

AAI2 > SoJ > AA1 > T&T >>> JFA > AAI > AJ

It is, though. The least interactive is DD and you're still doing shit most of the time, it's not even close to being a pure VN.

Plus, I read pretty fast, and these Youtube things are always slow as balls, while in-game I can adjust to my own speed.

From my memory, the death penalty is the standard for murder. Von Karma and Dahlia Hawthorne at the very least both got it.

>Point and click a textbox.
>gameplay heavy
Hue hue.

If you think that's what the series is like you're either retarded or actually watched all of it on Youtube and want to feel good about it

>>gameplay heavy
No one said it was gameplay heavy, you dunce.

90% of the game is reading, you fucking retard.

Gameplay heavy would be something like SFV, Diablo, Starcraft, Grand Strategy games... not an overglorified VN.

You can guess almost all of contradictions during cross-examinations without looking in Court Record, and I don't think finding evidence is that fun.

So yeah, the only problem that you may have is that you read faster or slower.

>put Apollo in project x zone
>some bullshit about the laws of the universe
>bad guys and everyone else proceeds to shit their pants
>yfw 'a dragon never yields'

You seem to forget Wright made a mans mask explode before with a simple point

90% of something like fucking Monkey Island is reading

That doesn't mean it's suddenly not interactive, it's what they call a point-n-click, which this squarely falls into

so you don't think the entire core of these games is that fun? I'm not sure why you'd even care about the series then

Why does Phoenix do that limp finger pointing? Apollo's looks so much more determined

Is that Pierrot le Fou?

Yes, which means he is also The Penguin.

He is a madman.

I don't think that "point-n-click" is the core of these games.

Why is she so fucking hot in this game? damn

>Special Dragons Never Yield quote when teaming up with Ryu and Ken

Das it mane

t.Nostalgiafag

that's nice that you think that

Fuck, Cred Forums, stop making me laugh this hard.

I really missed the AA threads.

>after AA4 completely ruined her she is finally redeemed

Truly AA6 is the game that unfucked the disaster that was Apollo Justice

>tfw will never fuck kisegawa so hard that he passes out and turns into owen
i really fucking need this doujin but it won't happen and if it does it'll be shit art/won't get scanned

We been making back to back AA threads literally for days now

Did you enjoy Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney 3, Spirit of Justice user?

>Cred Forums
>/mlp/

Lost my shit there.

>tfw Armie Buff could have been a turbo cripple from the future

>Ema Shilling
>People have the gall to say her AJ appearance was shit

Compared to the abomination that was SoJ I'll take friendly Ema anyday.

>"Just doin muh job, sorry"
>Fuck you Apollo im a big girl now
>MUH MUNCH

Yup. But I have to finish the last game to avoid spoilers, tho.

I totally love Apollo. Seriously. He's so fucking based and he deserved all the focus.

that's are some nice concept arts. Armie is adorable.

All of those are worse except the copter which is cuter

Hopefully next game is about someone else. Apollo has had more attention given to him than Phoenix or Athena and is still boring as shit.

Yeah, it was the first good Apollo game and managed to finish Apollo's transition from "Loud Phoenix" to his own character, a process which Dual Destinies started.

Apollo IS great

What in the fuck are you going on about?

>japan
You mean american?

Apollo's revenge for assistant stuff

Apollo was based as fuck in this game.

>we could have gotten her wrapped in her mom's old army digs like a cloak
Dang that would have been some good imagery

you are damn fucking right he was

>takes no shit
>brings down a fucking consipritor tyrants regime
>mans his way through the death of his father

Trucy is perfection.

Who's gonna take care of poor Armie now?

>Phoenix didn't add her to his entourage of orphans

>Apollofags
Japan plz go

>This woman magician marries Chords of Steel

>Dhurke tells the son of Chords to marry this girl magician

What did they mean by this?

>Tells queen to pretty much fuck off when her guards point guns at him, threatening to shoot if he doesn't retract his accusation. Brass balls Justice indeed

I want to seize her means of cuddles.

Stop liking Apollo. It's not supposed to go this way. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Does the point so fucking hard he knocks over 6 armed guards

absolutely halal

>the feels

I'm not gonna open the thread because I'm still on the third case but the two de famme bitches being twins felt really forced and totally took me out of it for the rest of the case

that Reus breakdown though

How insecure must she have been considering the wig/makeup/balloons?

That animation in AA6 where she sways while holding a finger to her chin thinking about something has my dick diamonds. Just letting you know.

SAARGE SIR!! SIR!!!!!!!!

Yes, you need to finish AJ, because of the ending. The last revelation is very important for Apollo. Also there's a very improtant thing about Trucy and Phoenix.

That puppy eyes, I swear. When she stop eating the snackos with a sad face, too.

NNNNNGGGGHHHHHH

>One of the options in the thought route for case 2 has him saying Bonny's mistake were her life choices. Oh lord. It honestly felt like his savagery had no end this game.

>There are people who think she isn't best girl
How is this even allowed?

This guy and case 3 in general made DGS somewhat salvageable.

That and cute tsundere Gina.

Who was born in the AA games in the same year as you anons?
aceattorney.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline

>tfw I'm as old as Thalassa
>also as Tahrust
>Thalassa and Tahrust have the same age

>Paht Rohl
>I'm fucking dead

>STOP LIKING APOLLO GUYS
Get over it

>Rhoda and Cammy

>No, because they pretend AJ never happened.
As well they should.
>muh incest

>I laughed at you for getting Paht Rohl
>tfw I checked what I got for being born in 96
Fuck

Nah, dog, AJ was the worst game in the series by a huge margin and the franchise would be better off if it had never existed, but DD and SoJ have done a decent job of making him into his own character. I still like Athena and Phoenix better but he's finally come into his own.

Just in time to get shipped off to bumfuckistan so other characters can have the spotlight, hallelieujah.

>Rhoda is a frumpy flat bitch
>Cammy is a flawless titty monster
>this means Cammy is the murderer
Fuck AAI

I love you, user.

>Gumshoe and Lana Skye among others
I'll take it.

>1993
>Pheonix Wright, Miles Edgeworth, Justine Courtney, Roger Retinz, Larry Butz, April May, Will Powers, Viola Cadaverini, Kristoph Gavin, Dahlia Hawthorne, Iris Hawthorne
Some of them were probably born in either '92 or '94 due to the series' sketchy handling of birthdays, but damn, so many main characters I share a birth year with.

So we can all agree
Apollo>Phoenix>>>>>Athena

He may not have been a Gramarye, but the spirit of dickishness was with him

I like bottom right more than current design

Yeah but if you choose it he says he has no right to criticize her dreams and that if she works she can do it. Good luck Bonny!

PS fuck the gramaryes

Phoenix > Athena > Apollo

>Being this wrong
WEW

>Those 200-something cases Rayfa got Apollo are not really legal cases, just a buncha Khu'rainese women who want to meet the magnum legend in the flesh.

I know PCs never get the respect they deserve, but he should basically be a national hero by now. He's bound to have some fangirls.

>yfw getting Apollo involved was part of Dhurke's plan so his adoptive son would get MAD PUSSY.

Phoenix > Athena > SoJ Apollo >>>>>>>>>> AA4 Apollo

Apollo is too much of a no-fun-allowed stick in the mud normalfag. He doesn't even feel like an AA character.

Christ, just let any main AA character get laid.

The supporting ones are getting some just fine.

That's very true. Apollo is too normalfag to be interesting, he's like a bland Nick.

>Neil Marshall

Huh

>Two years younger than Tahrust

I know SoJ is technically taking place like over 10 years from now, but Tahrust aged like milk.

>Too much of a normalfag
Right as opposed to the wacky "le tough but cute Athena"

remember this post when you look in the mirror in 10 years

In SoJ? Sure, but otherwise I'd put Phoenix on top

I don't think the >>>>> is necessary, though - I like Athena, but she just hasn't had enough screentime to come out on top over Apollo or Phoenix

Yes, exactly. Athena has quirks that make her stand out. Compare to Apollo, who's literally just rookie Phoenix but worse, right down to his gestures and expressions. His only distinguishing feature is his """chords of steel""" meme. Before the 3DS games retconned in some backstory for him he had literally nothing going for him.

Unless you're an incest shipper, of course, in which case the reason for your interest is obvious.

At least she's funnier than Apollo, who has a stick of steel up his ass all the time.

>having a personality that goes beyond being normal and getting mad at everything is considered wacky

That's the point. I'm a normalfag, guys at my uni are normalfags. I'm not interested in another normalfag in a game, especially in AA series were we have examples of the craziest personalities.
He's bland, boring and utterly uninteresting.

Personally I don't see what's funny about Athena exactly. I enjoy that he's more bawlsy than other characters, which lead to pretty funny moments in my opinion. As for Phoenix, his character hasn't seen a lick of development since the trilogy ended. Everything went wrong for him with that bum Phoenix thing

They're probably gonna make Edgy Investigations 3 so we can get three full trilogies

I just finished the "civil" trial in 6-5.

Atishon was good, but the rest of it was underwhelming as fuck and too long (3-4 hours for this shit? Really?). I hope it gets better, because so far I don't see why people praise 6-5 so much.

>bland Nick.
ahahah no

Not an Apollofag myself, but his character arc in SoJ was fucking superb. Maybe he's too much of a phoenix type character but i think (at least in case 2 and 5) that he can pull off the badass attorney way better than nick could if he wanted to.

>didn't like Sarge and Armie
>didn't like being back in Kurain
>didn't like going up against Phoenix

booo faggot

Someone hasn't played AJ. You may want to steel yourself and try it. It might strike a chord with you.

They fixed her character in under five minutes. I was impressed.

I didn't choose it, did she cry or something?

1990: Spark Brushel and Aura Blackquill are born.

I'll be space lesbian, I don't mind

If it takes 3 games to make a character somewhat interesting, then something is certainly wrong with it.

What's really amazing is AJ had no reason to ruin her so thoroughly in the first place. It could have easily been explained immediately, and her hard difficult side could softened to show her old self more. It's like they just decided to change her completely, then remembered she was an established character and immediately made an excuse to handwave it. Which makes a lot of sense since they basically did the same thing to phoenix.

She's funny because she's goofy as fuck and comes up with weird ideas, which is something that reminds me of the think-outside-the-box that Nick does all the time.
Nick is funny because he makes sarcastic comments but mostly keeps it to himself, and therefore he comes off as a very chill guy on the outside. He also sometimes says weird shit and plays along with the characters weirdness.

I am not criticizing his character development. I recognize that they did a great job with him in this game(DD was just a half-assed attempt in my opinion), it's just his personality and attitude that I don't like.

Almost 10 years after AA4 was released...Gramarye are still scum.

And Trucy is still cute.

I mean... AJ and DD tried to make apollo a character and failed imo, but in one game he went from herr forehead to "your queen calls me daddy too". I fucking love him but i get why so many people think he's out of place.

>Still idolizes Zak
Why does she do this?

>Your Queen calls me daddy too

L-lewd...

Phoenix probably never told her that Zak had no intention of coming back to pick her up even if he was alive and basically abandoned her.

Phoenix is too good

Probably because japan worships their ancestors and if Trucy shit-talked her dad (rightfully so), Japanese players would hate her and call her ungrateful.

The line she says "I have so few precious memories of my father" is as close as it her ever criticizing her shitbag of a real father.

that's a very high res screenshot

>they will never release this game on Steam so that Rayfa's model can be ripped for SFM purposes

>frus!
Hm?

they'll release it for iOS, and DD's models did get ripped

>how look like
I'm gonna fucking kill you.

Why you want a model of that shit tsundere?

Rayfa is tsundere but not shit

Oh boi, these haters never fail to amaze me.

No tricks nor gimmicks

Your shit taste never fails to amaze me

she's a very well done tsundere. She's not bi-polar at all.

>Tsundere
>Well done
I will never be able to understand what people find so fascinating in shit like this

Finish the game my dude.

It explains my anger against the fucking GRAMARYEEEES

Is Manov Mistree the most popular one case victim?

I did...still don't like her.

Clay is pretty popular too.

>fascinating

Hold up son. I never said that. I just said she's a well done tsundere. The character arch-type she embodies as a trope is handled very well. She isn't off and on bitch loving like a shit tsundere is. She's mostly bitch with a bit of a soft side. The soft side develops and became more apparent, but it still was shown her original hard side. Rayfa is a well crafted tsundere, befitting what the trope actually is.

Now whether you like or not is another matter.

OC fresh off the press.
I'm sorry

Right, I forgot about him.

Looks like the requirement is that you gotta be a handsome/pretty man/boy and be buddies with a male character.

Thats the power of the fujoshi.

Who had the best murder plan Cred Forums

Tony Stark

Oh my god.

Kay
T&T>Everything else
There, did it

LET IT GO

LET IT GO~O

Reus's plot would have been perfect if it weren't for someone else fucking up the execution while he was off making himself a secure alibi.

STOP. DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW.

moving parts are a problem

Considering Kristoph had to be taken down by forged evidence and a jurist system...

I am incidentally literal Satan.

I want to see Trucy's magic panties!

I want to polish her toilet.

Yeah, but if you want a real "best murder plan" you'd have to consider motive.

Kristoph's motive is dumb as shit. Reus' is off base but much easier to swallow.

Reus motive is "I'm a butthurt faggot" just like Kristoph and Von Karma.

Losing a card game vs being kicked out of group over being a bitch aren't really the same motive at all.

>losing a card game

So you didn't play AJ. Good to know.

Whatever happened to the Yellow Gramarye, besides being a failure? Why didn't Trucy just do a show with him?

I did, and that's exactly why he did it. Retarded pride over not being picked for losing a card game.

You're a fucking dipshit not worth a proper response if you think Kristoph just killed over losing a game of cards.

You should probably play AJ again, because that's exactly why he did it.

please

and got fired from defending Zak and gaining all the reputation he would have gotten
And found out Zak hired a lawyer he despised
And all the money he wasted on forged evidence was thrown down the drain
And his plan to kill the Mishams didn't go off
And Zak escaped
And he lived for 7 years in paranoia that his plan would be found out

But yeah just le poker game, right? xD

>Tfw Inga was actually drinking wine labeled as grape juice
>Tfw it confirmes Wright's grape juice was wine all along, but he pretended it was just grape juice

Isn't he in prison

Doesn't Athena actually make a reference to wine when Apollo calls it grape juice?

Root cause is still the poker game, just like Reus' banishment. Your character's motive is shit. Stay mad, AJfag.

No, it was actually grape juice, they explicitly say that, I don't remember exactly when, but they say that the alcoholic variant is fermented.

Yeah, and she thinks Wright must have been drinking wine too and Apollo is dumb for believing him that it was grape juice

Of course, it was grape juice

>lalalalala can't hear youuuu

Fuck off.

it's grape juice

why is it grape juice? because takumi likes grape juice

that's all

But in the seance for Inga, the "grape juice" had the sensation of "sour" associated with it, meaning it was wine as normal grape juice isn't really sour

You shouldn't be saying "lalala I can't hear you" since you have yet to disprove his root motive isn't based around the fact he lost the poker game. All you've done is clarify it. It's still based on the fact he lost a poker game.

It's not! Takumi is a drunken madman!

>Root cause is still the poker game
But is not. That's why we need the last case, so we can knew the real motive.