Gilgamesh leads Sumeria in Sid Meier's Civilisation 6

Gilgamesh leads Sumeria in Sid Meier's Civilisation 6
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ff0gQJRy1Jw
Thoughts?

Seems like a reasonable decision. Gilgamesh is basically the king of kings so he deserves a place in the game

GATES

Lancelot is unrivalled

GIRUGAMESH

I'm glad Sumer is in the game instead of Assyria and Babylon. But I bet they'll add Babylon in later anyway.

looks nothing like gilgamesh

>barbarian camp farming, the civ
but I like it. afaik you can get some nice artefacts this way, like a skull that gives you +4 faith and is placed in your Great Work slot in the city

Let's see how you handle the mighty me! And by me, I mean Gilgamesh!! And by handle, I mean DIE!!!

>Loyal war bro: the civ
fix'd

>when you flex so hard, your muscles clip
truely 2/3 god

Newsflash. Gilgamesh isn't a male kpop star with blond hair, deal with it.

As for my opinion, this is dope.

>not Hammurabi

The art style for VI is disgusting.

I don't think this new guy looks too bad. But you're right, half of the leaders look abysmal, the other half look mediocre at best.

>implying you wouldn't

>Cleopatra
>Black

He will probably lead Babylon in DLC m8.

My main thought is that this is the stupidest marketing campaign I've ever seen. Ok maybe not as bad as No Man's Sky but pretty horrendous. Does anybody really think that people play CIV because it has some funky leaders? If you don't know why people enjoy your product and want more of it you shouldn't be marketing the thing.

it's a shop, stupid frog poster

Good, their ommission in V was kind of egregious considering the game is called Civilization. I didn't expect him to be a fucking superhero but it makes sense.

Dont mean to break it to you but africans come from africa

Also I wonder how accurate the Sumerian is.

>can declare war on an ally's enemy with no warmonger penalty

finally a reason to take ten turns to prepare

And north africans are not black.

Dont mean to break it to you but Cleopatra was mostly Greek. They even mention she had a giant greek nose and can see it in coins and such that have her face.

He looks great! I like it!
Although his beard from Civilization IV was better

Hammurabi is Babylon. But if they choose to have Sumer be the overall civ for both Assyria and Babylon, they might add him for Sumer.

>giant """Greek""" nose

Greeks have major schnoz.

I doubt they'll do that, they did Babylon and Sumer in the same game twice before.

WE

I think they mean Gilga should be even more jacked. He was basically described as Hercules

>build some warcarts very early
>move across the land in different directions
>kill barbarian camps with ease
>get nice stuff
I like it

>still no Adolf Hitler

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gonna pick the Japanese and spam Fate memes whener one of my friends plays him tbqh

>no Gilgamesh wrestling a lion while speaking with you

Now this retarded shit takes me back...