Hardest game

What is the hardest game you've ever played, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C5TbHcK_qvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking zachtronics. spacechem was tough but you should try TIS-100. you need to read a fucking manual before you even attempt it

This came with a several hundred page thick manual.

I'm playing through Spacechem right now. At world 7 out of 9 and I'm already stumped way more often than I'd like to admit.

Simplicity is often the best way to do it unless you're trying to optimize. I found myself many times building something overly complex because I didn't realize it could be done 10x simpler.

Go ahead, save Sister Death without using the easy mode mod. You can't do it motherfucker.

Well I see no simple way to fuse that NF3 with so little space so I'm just sitting here without much idea what to put in those reactors.

Dustforce

Well I didn't solve it with simplicity either. I had 1 reactor output both NF3 and hydrogen, with the help of flop flops and a lot of trial and error.

>that one maniac in every goddamn multi-reactor level

dwarf fortress

Battletoads.

That looks pretty autistic

Arcana Heart

>dwarf fortress
>hard
I think this is a good way to find people who never really got far playing it.

Who else can't wait for October 6th?

You better believe this is full throttle autism.

Me, I'm so goddamn hype

Wait what happens then?

What happens on the 6th?

youtube.com/watch?v=C5TbHcK_qvE

Shenzhen I/O releases

Got a pre-order on the limited edition, glad I snagged it.

Oh. Eh. I don't know if I'm much for programming machine code and shit. I liked Space Chem but I haven't tried Tis100. I should but the more I see of it the more I'm just like 'eeeeeh'

If you liked SpaceChem you'll like TIS-100
It's honestly not as bad as it looks, I think it's actually less murderous than SpaceChem, seeing as I couldn't finish SpaceChem and I finished TIS-100

>tfw this is giving me flashbacks to my electronics lessons
at least it doesn't look like you'll have to spend time working out resistor values or whatever. i'm not logical enough for this type of game so i might pick it up during a sale at a price where i don't feel bad about sucking at it

>tfw I really REALLY wanted Big Pharma to be Space Chem 2.0 but it's just kind of plain.

I really liked spacechem but couldn't get into TIS-100 at all.

Looks like complete ass too, I somehow doubt the quality of the simulation.

It's pretty drab, which probably made it much cheaper to make.

My only two complaints about TIS-100 are
>the limited space makes it really hard to comment
>there's no ambient noise of any kind

By the way, this webm is spoilers for the ending, don't watch if you haven't completed it yet

>watch webm without reading the post
>tfw