youtube.com/watch?v=7rgXKUXOgvU
youtube.com/watch?v=oIiL_o2eeOs
patreon.com/ADobsonComics
youtube.com/watch?v=-9JOmU2jFUo
patreon.com/jephjacques
patreon.com/dumbingofage
youtube.com/watch?v=OE4VkfYaP1w&list=PL1B7BC2060D8E1FD9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If he's okay with his hair changing from brown to pink, why is he un-okay with it changing from pink to blonde?

To piss off Dobson

LOL

Because he got bullied by blond guy in elementary school

Link was also a rabbit at some points of LTTP.

The early Zelda games are better precisely because Link and Zelda had brown hair.

but you just posted Link with blonde hair

DIFFERENT HEROES OF TIME HAVE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT LOOKS? WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?

Also his example is flawed since LttP was a confusion of pixels. Unless you still think Pokemon's Hoenn fuckboi had white hair.

Can we just take a second to appreciate that pink haired Link is the best and there is a criminally low amount of fan-art of it?

Link isn't always the same person in each game. That's why it doesn't matter what color their hair is.

>yfw you'll never be andrew dobson

I'm still mad he wasn't a cute pink rabbit in Twilight Princess.

Color limitations on early consoles.

>posting worst zelda from zelda 1

wouldn't even save from a common spider. ganon can keep her.

>Brown

Looks more like dirty blonde to me.

>confusion of pixels

>Link takes off Hat to pray, still has Pink hair

>even becomes a Pink bunny in Dark World

No, his sprite really has Pink hair for some reason. He's suppose to be blonde though from all the artwork, it's really strange and I don't remember if they explained why.

I'm gay for all the Links, blond or brown.

>>>/tumblr/

Is this a joke about an online celebrities quirky videos and personality?

iirc it was to make his hair stand out, blonde or brown would have made the sprite confusing

Will Dobson ever WAKE UP and realize trying to be an SJW ass kisser just doesn't work for him?

Link never had Pink hair, did he?

Zelda 1 Link clearly has dirty blonde hair in the official art, as you have demonstrated

no
He is Dobson

The sprite had pink hair and he turned into a pink rabbit in the dark world.

In the official artwork he was blond though.

Dobson has brown hair and wishes Link had brown hair too. I mean, I wish Link had black hair so that he could be literal me, short quiet courageous retard, but it's not that big of a deal. Dobson doesn't even have hair anymore.

He's not trying to appeal, he's just that shitty of a person.

Makes sense, anything else would have just made it a confusing blob that meshed with the hat. There was also a lot of areas that were brown or sandy colored that would have made it confusing to look at. Like Death Mountain, or the Desert.

Dobson needs to get over himself though. Sprites are never canon and are only due to limitations of hardware. Artwork will always be canon. Though I say that and I hate the artwork for Final Fantasy and think that the Sprites are a better interpretation. I guess that's what happens when you have someone that specifically doesn't try to adapt the artwork and bases it off his own instead. Darn you Nomura, why did you have to give Celes that green leotard? So much better then puke yellow jump suit.

>He's not trying to appeal
You new here?

Dobson is such a bad cartoonist.

Nice blog, faggot

>I wish Link had black hair

How did you react to Ravio?

Post the sprite ffs

Will you "people" ever grow up and leave the poor guy alone? Cyber bullying is never cool -__-

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother with this place.

Why is pink hair fine but blond hair is some abomination that must be purged?

post the one with samus, mario and peach

Eh, Link is the video game version of what I look (short height included unfortunately) and it's not as rad as you'd imagine. The only characters we ever get are either blank slates, or feminine as fuck.

I spent so long hating him in his bunny costume that the idea didn't appeal anymore unless it was on real Link. Ravio was kind of a sleazy douche.

Do real life bears even eat pineapple?

I have been wanting someone to make this forever. 10/10

big penises roam the board

also big boobies

wow! so confusing!

the first game was full of brown colors a,d brown hair link wasn't confusing at all

Shut the fuck up Boco

No but they DO wear hats and hang out with squirrels and giraffes. This is fact.

NO fgs

Because Blonde is part of the Aryan look and everything to do with Aryan's is literally Hitler. You ever notice the Japanese's obsession with Blonde and Blue eyes? Hitler worship and Link shouldn't be Hitler.

STOP MAKING LINK HITLER, GANONDORF DID NOTHING WRONG. GANONDORF IS OBVIOUSLY SUPPOSE TO BE JEWISH AS GERUDO ARE NOMADS AND HAVE BIG NOSES. GEEZ NINTENDO, COULD YOU BE ANYMORE CULTURALLY INSENSITIVE?

*sigh* this is SO old... You MUST be new here... Kids these days...

Umm, excuse me, but, what?

An anonymous user's opinion is mostly worthless. You are no exception. Begone.

Try putting that on CRT with that as actual one-pixel size.

spoiler ahead, don't read if you-re not ready
It's not the same person

>a tripfag is posting at me

>dobsons patron rakes in less than 100 bucks a month

Sometimes, just sometimes... the world is a great place

Shut the fuck up Boco

Bear-man was bullied by a blonde kid back in elementary school, probably.
He seems the type to never let go of something so mundance like that.

>He doesn't browse Cred Forums and fantasize about playing video games with supersized people.
>not being a fetishist

You cretins really need to start using trips or at the very least a name so I can know who to ignore. Sheesh.

I think you should leave.

You're disgusting! *ignored*

(You) first

Shut the fuck up Boco

this can't be real

I'm assuming this was after the death of her father?

Does anyone have the Facebook comic with the bully

This convinced me he has actual mental problems. No one but a legit schizoid would make this kind of mistake.

Ironic shit posting is still shit posting

Reported :^)

Every time I see this, I wince a little
God he's retarded

>lol guys im being ironic loook at my shitty trip xdddd1

go jack it to amy you fucking furfag

Shut the fuck up Boco

>*sigh*
>tripfag
>An anonymous user's opinion is mostly worthless. You are no exception. Begone.
Amazing shitposting skills

Yeah
I think the reason behind it is that she was proGG so he assumed she was talking about GG instead of her dead, beloved dad

It's not pink in the GBA version.

One year after actually, but it's realistic to think it could still be about that. Whatever her reason was, Dobbie said he likes to post the pic because he thinks it cheers people up

*sign...*
OwO.... what's this

That's the opposite of amazing. It's not even fun to reply when they make it so obvious

>Feeding the tripfag
>current year

It's less mental illness and more utter social incompetence. Dummy didn't know that "calm your tits" isn't an appropriate phrase to say to someone who is grieving.

youtube.com/watch?v=7rgXKUXOgvU

That wasn't the Dark World, though, that was the Twilight Realm.

irony

and he wonders why he got bullied at school and work

Instead of replying to the faggot, filter them, filter all tripfags.

how new?

But I didn't have fun replying, and I didn't reply to them allegedly.

I want to watch some boyband anime, is Free! a good choice?

youtube.com/watch?v=oIiL_o2eeOs

patreon.com/ADobsonComics

kek

I bet Dobbo still feels anxiety over this

I'm more interested why they made zelda a girl in the new game coming up, like zelda was always a boy, its fucking disgusting, first samus now zelda, why are they making all the nintendo player characters female? Fucking social justice warriors are starting to piss me off.

Anyway, this thread is garbage, in b4 Cred Forums 404 boy.

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Is he related to Chris-chan?

looks like it's part of his hat

I've seen it already and it is too manly for being a boyband anime

classic

I mean, I was joking, it isn't a boyband anime

Is there anything they won't eat?

imagine being in your 30's and this being an issue to you

Free is kinda shit, all the guys act like anime girls. You could easily genderswap everybody and it'd be same thing.
Then again, it is one of the best shows that focuses on dude-fanservice. The competition isn't exactly hard.

Remember, this is by the guy who thinks he is such a good guy and protector of women!

You would think he would at least block his face with his hands instead of just sitting there

>you'll never have a Cromartie-esque anime about stereotypical American high school boys seen from the perspective of the Japanese

The main character is Ryan Gosling in Drive levels of autistic.

It fucking sucks.

An unrelated question but, does anyone knows the name of this meme? Ive seen quite a few like this.

EL OH EL

my asshole

that's just rude. and technically counts as assault.

It's funny because he's one of those female Link fags. Apparently Link's gender is less important than his hair color

This
Also going based off of color theory, pink and green are pretty good contrasts from each other.

seconding this request

It's real. Can't find the version where he goes "b-but I deleted it" at the moment, thought I saved it.

>Acting as a victim on twitter
I'll never understand why people do this.

>that stealth loss in the last panel

i'll allow it

They want attention

Except he only had truly brown hair in Zelda II.
In every single other game his artwork has been either blonde or dirty blond.
With the exception of a few pieces of art for Zelda I that are based on the sprites.

Is the attention worth making yourself look as a hopeless retard to literally anyone who can afford an internet conection?

?

Never get an art degree, kids.

woooooow

Dobson already looks like a hopeless retard anyway, he has nothing to lose
That's one vintage meme

Nope, try again. Just looked it up because I never played it on the GBA and the only things they changed were the UI, giving Link a voice and the Four Sword's dungeon

Is that a real life Muppet

They changed a little more than that, but you are correct in that his hair is still pink.
Good job getting trolled by him, though.

>returning the love!
>give me money so I can waste it on other people's patreons intead of using it to make myself a better artist

>his avatar is an Irish gay blue bear wearing a fedora
Is Dobson even self-aware?

just another day in the life of jimmy nuttron

All the games are not the same link

Fuck man its a mystery why all the links are different the each game.

>if I have to double check every time I post art what's the point
How fucking lazy can you get?
Two seconds to make sure all the right boxes are checked, another five to look at the profile and see if it is/isn't posted visible to all.

no

he became a bear because people were pointing out that his previous avatar was way better/different looking than he actually was

>thanks to the person who pointed out my stuff was set to everyone but you really didnt need to call my work "horrible" in the process

Dobson's life

>loss in the last panel

Fucking Jesus ive been here too long

>Why bother?
Yes! Why does he bother when half of the internet is telling im he's a talentless manchild who can't draw shit? Why the fuck he doesn't give up and gets a real job at a macdonalds or something?

Nobody would miss you faggot.

Ah, come on, he's a lolcow to be sure but he's not talentless, he 's just not willing to put in the extra effort to produce anything of note. He's not willing to get out of his box and make mistakes and take risks to learn from.

>lolcow
more like a subject for endless circlejerking

>One year after actually
No, it was like a week. It was way closer than a year, that's why he got so much shit for it.

Did someone say CARNIVALE?

>not even fags on deviantart like Dobson
How low can he go?

anyone?

youtube.com/watch?v=-9JOmU2jFUo

Dobson is an autistic faggot. His obsession with Link's hair color is analogous to Chris-Chan's obsession with Sonic's arm color.

Why does it get spelled Carnivale anyway?
In English it's Carnival, in Italian it's Carnevale, you can't just mix the both of them

>Dobson's art is so bad and people care about it so little that it took someone who doesn't even like it to tell him that they could see it despite not being a patron
>they told him this just so they didn't have to see his garbage drawings anymore

What a life

same
spoonfeed a faggot

Stroke ... stroke ... stroooooke ...

BEARD BLAST!

>Toon Link had brown hair

How stupid can this man be?

Nigga should just go back to drawing fetish art. I hear you can make a pretty penny out of it.

Even DeviantArts hates him
Jesus Christ

I can confirm this works. I'm getting an extra 1000$ in my pocket this month for doing furry commissions

Because Carivale

What fetish?

Is that a carnival fag
I kind of miss him

Carnivale is French, you dip

So you know that we're talking about the big Italian one I guess.

He was bullied by a blond alpha CHAD in highschool.

If you're doing vanilla furry it might as well not even count. How freaky does it get? From a feet to cheese grater scale.

In French it's Carnaval you donut

The languages are real similar.
Ignore the Quebecois

Reminder he stopped drawing himself as a bear with a fedora because the "fedoracore" meme hit way to close home he even made a comic about it

He can't dislike pink hair because that is a feminist hair color

god. who the fuck cares?

why is he so buttmad over the link hair color? I just dont get it.

Pineapples grow in the ground you fucking uneducated twat.

But good comic nontheless.

probably because there was a super telented guy in his art class who happened to be blonde
he resented the guy because he was better than Blue Bear could ever hope to be in his life
so now, he treats all blonde people as awful shits, because he cannot remove that one person from his mind

Dudebro Link was best Link.

Isn't this asswipe married?

Is she blind and deaf?

>why is he so buttmad over the link hair color?
The cartoon has a brown Link and he thinks the cartoons are the official stuff and the games are spinoffs or someshit like that.

Or maybe i am confusing it with Mario

>He's at $64 per month now

no they don't retard

patreon.com/jephjacques
patreon.com/dumbingofage
>people are making $5K+ a month with shitty webcomics

What's canon? The manual artwork or game sprites?

They grow on some weird tiny tree thing.

They are like one meter off the ground, tops

>The Super Mario Bros. Super Show is on Netflix
>They don't have the Zelda episodes
Highway robbery.

Console limitation annon. But pink hair trunks i mean link is the best link.

dat ass

this was gud

>happier and more productive when people are giving you extra cash

pottery

I like how all those retarded posts have 1 star

Its called being a self absored asshole.

But Link being female is just not okay, right?

>That OoT Link and beyond

A level of wrong reachable only by the likes of "Berenstain" Bears

>playing zelda games other than OoT and MM

I checked the dates long ago to try separate reality and memes
If I'm not mistaken, Robin died on May in year X, Zelda's tweet was next year in April.

But hey, i could remember wrong. If anyone cold check I'd be grateful. I'm kinda busy right now

>im not dobson
>but im still a failure

I swear to god I've seen like half the responses to this word for word in other treads. What the fuck is wrong with you. That's almost as bad as Dobson.

Did someone say McDonald's?

>Questionable Content
>$9,018 a Month

That would require effort.

Because blonde hair further marginalizes people of color shitlord.

>b-but whats the big deal?
Having fair representation of your race and culture is media is the big deal, you fucking privleged asshole

Is that that fucking 3D printed 9mm?

>real job
>mcdonalds

Dobsons an omega faggot, his bullying strats kicked in and he just went limp and waited for it to finish.

what's with the seemingly random mod pruning of this thread? the most random replies got deleted

Artwork, always. Sprites are usually suppose to be based on the artwork and are changed only because of limitations. It's why Dissidia uses the Artwork as the first costume for every character and maybe includes a costume based on their sprite as an alt.

The e- form is techincally correct as it comes from the latin "carne vale", "farewell meat" as it was the time of the last big feast before the time of fasting.
But language is made by the speakers and if the collective accept a different writing of a loanword because it rolls off the tongue easier or whatever then that version is in that language the correct one.

Who the hell is this numale cuck?

>Artwork, always
Is that why Bad Box Art Mega Man is in Street Fighter X Tekken?

That feel when literally every single Cred Forums's board has a reason to hate Dobson

The Bear Internet Defense Force controls the highest echelons Cred Forums's moderation team.

Free Speech is dead.

Except /trash/
Carnivale stuff isn't deleted, so we can rule that out.

The words on top should come out as "3D Printed gun, so it probably is

>tfw Dobson has given expansion art a bad name

>"free speech is dead!" He exclaimed, excercising his right to freespeech

Why does /k/ or Cred Forums hate him?

This is fucking amazing, legitimately

Ocarina of Time fanboys deserve to have their overrated game criticized though.

it was me, self-deleted

>Free Speech is dead.
Shut up you mellow dramatic faggot. You dont even know what free speech means

hates guns

only uses apple computers

>/k/
probably drew some guns wrong in a comic
>Cred Forums
I AM SO FAT I EAT COMPUTERS

Double dragon and battletoads?

What was the point of deleting that?

This is why Link had dark hair in the NES games. Same with Samus.

They did have a crossover game.

i realized the question was irrelevant to discussion

>Tfw into "oh shit nigger what are ou doing" tier expansion
>Purely going off of his art, there's unironic stuff worse than his art (Hello Walfas)
>Dobson is still a laughingstock

He really has nowhere to turn to

Link isnt 1 person. The hero of ____ who is Link is a destiny type thing. Why is this such a hard concept for people?

/trash/ can't even handle content that bad

Really makes you think.

maybe he googled it and found a video of a bear eating a pineapple on youtube

what about /d/?

They're on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=OE4VkfYaP1w&list=PL1B7BC2060D8E1FD9

Show is underrated, it's a fun comedy.

Reminder that Dobson makes $60+ on Patreon and has drawn two things this year.

>ywn be able to crack open a bear and play TF2 any more
Fucking BIDF

No, there's clearly shades that could pass as blonde there.

The real reason is because NES sprites could only have 3 colors + transparency. What color would they have made is shoes, sleeves, belt, and shield? Blonde would ruin everything else. Brown was clearly the way to go here.

When I was like 13 I had many faps to the fairy girl

What is he mad at? Did he think there was a female playable Link or did he not want one?

>gross
everytime

His inflation art is fucking terrible, even according to the low standards fetishists have

He literally thought Link was going to be a girl in the new Zelda and was furious "she" wasn't. He sperged out for a whole day.

/d/ hates western art now

Andrew "Chicken Fries are sexist" Dobson

>Tfw into "oh shit nigger what are ou doing" tier expansion
me too

I'm also pretty sure that /aco/ hates him as well.

/d/ has always hated bad western art and even shitty people like me who like breast expansion have always called out shit CattyN art.

Cred Forums do you think the japs will ever be influenced by sjwism?

you can't make this shit up

I'm more into general 'Hourglass Expansion', but I can occasionally get into 'oh shit nigga' level stuff.
High-on-fairydust

>making $2/person

Dobson is a national treasure.

After 8 years on this site I have to ask. Is it possible to plan dubs? I know nothing about computers.

Yet he still calls himself "Amiibear".

I did not know women were responsible for all those things

Thank you, Dobson.

Also, where did the name "Tom Preston" come from? Was it just a pseudonym he went by?

> sign says closed yet he still goes in.

That's our Dobson!

I find it funny how Dobston tries hard to be really progressive and pro-social justice but even real SJWs get annoyed with him because they can tell he has a very superficial idea of the issues.

then why is there always a dmitrys thread
>b-but russia isnt western
half the stuff on /d/ is western
and half the stuff on /aco/ is japanese
the rule enforcement on the porn boards is completely arbitrary

You are but a but a baby

Watch this

Shydude

Da-Fuze

Critical Volume

MorphyMcMorpherson (FUCK YOU PATREON)

>goes into a shop labelled "closed"
he got what he deserved
maybe not enough
they should've called the cops

Someone care to list all the boards and a reason for each?

>he can't read katakana

not really, no

Good ol' Dobbo.

Its funny how he clearly tried to make himself look like a victim who was being bullied but really he just made a comic about how even D&D nerds think he's a tool.

All of the day bro

Dobson should just draw gay furry porn. He might be pretty good at it.

Women weren't anymore responsable for computer programming than men.
Both genders contributed to computer science.

Wasn't this only because the NES didn't have yellow

>I swear to god I've seen like half the responses to this word for word in other treads.

So I'm not the only one having deja vu...

>ponytail

of course he was that guy

Off al those things, Programming is the only thing people are even discussing about, all others have been "invented" by men or basically been around so long that you can't even determine an origin.

And I find it highly illogical to call Ada the first programmer when she wrote programs for a machine somebody else developed and built. I'd generally assume that a person that build a calculating machine also knows what to do with it i.e. program.

>not a sexualized woman
uh huh

>Shydude
When he's not doing fat stuff, sure.
His Blackfire comic was nice
>Da-Fuze
Same deal. Pretty good when it's expansion
>Critical Volume
Noice
>MorphyMcMorpherson (FUCK YOU PATREON)
There's bound to be an upload of all his Patreon stuff somewhere.

>That artstyle

How did he think that looked good?

Because it's a different fucking Link every game REEEEEEE

Mate, you're in a Dobson thread. We both know you've got nothing better to do right now

Remember Me was a flop though, and DontNod's next game went on to be a big hit because it had a bunch of 18 year old CIS white female high school waifubait.

here's an outdated list for starters

I can't think of a more pointless thing to get upset about.

Instead of people crying about representation and race and sexism in video games, they should just play video games and shut up.

I miss the days when people didn't try to force others to submit to their world view like they do today. You either are a liberal SJW cuck or you're Hitler, there's no in between. And the sad thing is that it's usually the people with the most privilege in society causing a stink.

That's what I'm talking about with a superficial understanding of social justice issues.

Yes it's bad to kill off a gay character so they can just be an example of how hard it is to be gay or to motivate a straight character into sympathy.

But when you oversimplify that into "NONE OF MY GAY CHARACTERS WILL EVER COME TO HARM" you've just written a story with no stakes

kek is Link voiced by the FIRE kid from Captain Planet?

>climb for pineapples
YOU HAD ONE JOB, GODDAMNIT

>solidly swear

What? Doesn't he mean "solemnly swear"?

>lgbt(a?) People are too weak and sensitive to handle being killed off!
How does he not understand that hes the homophobe?

It's not even about race or gender representation, he just wants everything to be like it was in the shitty DiC cartoons he grew up with

Ice cream? I love ice cream.

Let's be serious for a second.
It wasn't just him saying this bullshit during E3. But, the point I'm getting at is: Why? Why did these people treat one random violent event as a reason for E3 to just shut down and not show off all the games they planned to show? What did these assholes want, for all the companies to come out and say shit like, "Well, we were gonna show off this nice CG trailer and all, but since some random fags got shot the other day, we decided to just show a blank screen for the entire conference?"

Kircheis death took me off guard ;_;

>Yes it's bad to kill off a gay character so they can just be an example of how hard it is to be gay or to motivate a straight character into sympathy
No its not

>changing main character sex is a-ok :-)
>WTF HAIR IS NOT BROWN OR PINK!??!!?
this always was cwc-tier now that I think about it

>pretends to be photoing the other guys when he's actually taking a selfie
lol what a cunt

Would you rather be:
>Burch
>Dobson

I hate all identity politics.

>a?
asexual i guess? or maybe air-pumped

FOOD ANALOGY

Dobson. He's pathetic and retarded, but Burch is worse.

Yep pineapples are not of terrestrial origin.

Cred Forums does not ever think that sometimes the most simple explanations are often correct, especially with small shit like this.

Dobson at least has some talent even though he's wasted it, Burch has nothing going for him but pretentiousness and memes

Meanwhile his brother is a successful employee in news station

I remember carnival fag. he was cool

I'd rather be me. I may be jobless at the moment, but I don't write like a 13 year old faggot, and I don't get buttflustered at people who critize my art.
I also don't go on twitter and rant about my personal life for all the world to see.
Honestly, both of them are some of the dumbest motherfuckers I've seen.

There are (were?) scripts that get the info from the site to know what the number of the most recently made post was. They can then go on and make a post once the post before a dubs has been made. However, there is no assurance that another post will not be made in the time it takes to do this.

I find it hilarious that my part time job earns me more in a month than what Dobson gets on Patreon

I don't get the joke here.

Autism speaks

Burch, he's at least working and left Gearbox before Blunderborne

All Links are beautiful.

Why did Dob give up fetish art instead of just owning up to what turns him on and then making a boatload off commissions? It could have changed his entire life. It's not even technically NSFW

Wasn't the most recent thing he worked on some shitty webshow no one even watched?

then post it faggot

Because he found Jesus- whoops I mean

he found feminism.

Dobson literally admitted his bias against jocks and blondes because of his shitty childhood

>Tfw Zelda was taller than Link in Twilight Princess
>Tfw three gods are all depicted as females.
>Tfw Link's name has only been in the title in the second Zelda game.

Whoa guys, The Legend of Zelda series is so sexist towards females.

As you command

You were not a choice in the question you fucknugget.

Now you get to be Dobson and Burch at the same time.

But he looks exactly like they guys on the bottom

So if I created the most garbage game in existance, but gave the protag Brown hair, you'll defend it?

>2 likes

no...

This one just baffles me no matter how many times I see it.

Dobson seems to understand that the things he wants were ideas by American's after the games were already made, so what does he want? Does he seriously want Nintendo to re-do the character models, voice acting, and restructure the plots when they bring games to the west just so they match with cartoons?

>Implying she and her cunt mother weren't instrument in her father's downward spiral.

Did Dobson seriously try to defend shitty comics with no punchline?

>but even real SJWs get annoyed with him because they can tell he has a very superficial idea of the issues.
Is that like a "look into the mirror" thingy?

Selfies, gramps

looks like they wanted blonde but it would have been confusing with the explosion in the background so they toned it more brownish

>Does he seriously want Nintendo to re-do the character models, voice acting, and restructure the plots when they bring games to the west just so they match with cartoons?
Pretty much. It's the equivalent of complaining about Nolan's Batman movies because it wasn't like thst gay Adam West show.

He has a nostalgia boner for those shitty DiC cartoons.

Cred Forums?
What would you do if you were Dobson at this point?

souce

It was beacuse the palet color limitation of the SNES

Kill myself?

>really gross answer

Link is the fucking wielder of Triforce Courage and will always be a Boy because he's an established fucking character

Fucking deal with it

It's their fucking series

These developers are too fuckinng soft

If I ever get told this shit I'll say it to their fucking face to fuck off

if you had to choose between being andrew dobson and anthony burch who would you pick?

o fuck I needed this user. Thank you

what's the deal with the giraffes?

>That samus one
Isn't that funny comming from a Other M fanboy?

Admit I like inflation and start doing commissions for money.

Give the pirate series some overarching plot so it reads less like a newspaper comic.

Stop wasting all my time bitching at people who don't like me.

Does anyone actually like Dobson?

What even was the "Gross" answer?

No, not even his grandma

we all want you to leave and never come back

>Adam West Batman
>gay

I love how every depiction of Dobson looks better than he does in his own material

Because then he'd actually have to work to fill those commissions. Plus his "artstyle" is basically 1999 kid learned how to put his pictures on the internet.

>if you ever had to pick to eat between shit mixed with piss or shit mixed with the semen of a black person on it, which would you choose
I would kill myself.

No matter how much of a cunt you are or how disgusting you look, odds are there will always be somebody out there that likes you. So to answer your question, technically yes, there are people that like him. In general he's hated or ignored by the vast majority of people.