Slowpoke here

Slowpoke here.

With all the noise it made back then I was expecting some good controversial story shit, but what the fuck was that?
It's just telling us that it's perfectly fine to torment men to the point of insanity and gruesomely kill them just because they didn't want to commit?

The fuck is this? tumblr the game? I mad.

>It's just telling us that it's perfectly fine to torment men to the point of insanity and gruesomely kill them just because they didn't want to commit?
No, the guy who does it is the villain in case you didn't notice.

It's a bad demon that caused it all, not god so I don't think any of them thought it was okay

reminder neutral ending is canon ending

Specifically the one where Feather loses

>the guy is the villain
Because it's not like his life or any of the dead men lives matters amirite?

welcome to normie jrpgs

If featured an attractive woman.

That's all it takes to set certain people off.

>Catherine
>jrpg

>japanese role playing game

>It's just telling us that it's perfectly fine to torment men to the point of insanity and gruesomely kill them just because they didn't want to commit?
The demon behind this is the antagonist and portrayed in a negative light.

The actual narrative and theme of the game is MGTOW as fuck.

You want to get married? Fine. You want to bang a succubus cumslut and take over the underworld? Fine. You want to say "fuck bitches, get money" and fulfill your dream of going into space? Awesome. Just don't waste your days away in anhedonic misery, angsting over what you should want while ignoring what you *do* want; don't merely exist, live. Do something, and whatever it is, do it for you.

>Catherine
>Normie
>JRPG
It's a puzzle game and I've only met two people in fleshspace who have heard of it, and both of them weeb as fuck.

Is Gradius a jrpg too? It's japanese and you play as a spaceship.

>The demon behind this is the antagonist and portrayed in a negative light
He's suave as fuck though, I love him, especially in the eng dub.

Yeah, the Japanese are pretty damn good at making 3-dimensional, sympathetic, well-meaning antagonists when they put their mind to it.

>The actual narrative and theme of the game is MGTOW as fuck.
Really now? Because the huge YOU MADE A CHAOS CHOICE sounds more patronizing that mgtow-ish to me.

Besides am I really the only one thinking that men being tortured to death just because they didn't commit is just bullshit? I forgot the number they gave but basically thousands of them just die every century or so just because of that.

Anyway it's a game so whatever, it's just that I did not expect that kind of reasoning from the game that is supposed to be in the top "one of the most offending game to the female gender" etc.

>Besides am I really the only one thinking that men being tortured to death just because they didn't commit is just bullshit?
No you're not, the entire point of the game is that it isn't.

I honestly felt the theme/metaphor with the whole death thing was in relation to you have people who do nothing with their lives and then before they know it they're on their death bed with nothing but regrets.

>the top "one of the most offending game to the female gender"
I've literally never encountered a woman who said this game offended her. I also make it a point to avoid people who make politics/what offends them the core of their identity, as these people invariably have serious ego issues.

*the entire point of the game is that it isn't ok, is what I meant

No, it portrays the hypocrisy of gods. Since Ishtar is a cheating god herself.Just look in the wiki

Even the actual SMT spinoffs doesn't make Law and Order as extreme as they are in the mainline man.

Heck, the whole purpose of Persona 5 is you're a practical chaosfag using law methods.

>Besides am I really the only one thinking that men being tortured to death just because they didn't commit is just bullshit?
No, that's what we all think and what the writers wanted us to think. When the bad guy does something dickish we're supposed to think "wow, what a dick".

I liked climbing on blocks and drinking at the bar.

do you knot know about the population problems japan has? they need people to commit and have kids. it's not always about you, fucking americans.

It's about reproduction either marry and have children or leave woman alone

The fuck are you talking? It's made very clear that the whole thing is bullshit. The real reason for the trials is so Ishtar can find a new lover.

>Because the huge YOU MADE A CHAOS CHOICE sounds more patronizing that mgtow-ish to me.
You're just a retard that isn't used to SMT. "Chaos" isn't bad or good. Neither is Law or Neutral. Kill yourself, my man.

Same. The trivia was fun. Shame that Persona 5 will be shit in comparison to a fucking block puzzle game.

puzzle games > rpgs 2bh