>neptunia threads are deleted now
what a time to be alive
this board is really for anything but video games

kys nepshitter

>waifufaggotry is deleted now
what a time to be alive

>Neptunia
>Videogames

Now we just need to get rid of console war threads, twitter threads, e-celeb threads, Cred Forums bait, censorship threads, etc. Make it all an instantly bannable offense. For that matter, run well-known phrases associated with those threads through an automatic filter and let the system auto-ban people. Add the words cuck, sjw, and nu to the filter and you're good to go.

Of all the other better weebshit out there, why Neptunia, you fucking degenerate?

These.

reminder that nepgear is used goods

neptunia threads are bully-free zones

I played re;birth 1 and it was pretty fun and thought it was good.

When i wanted to talk about this on Cred Forums it was nothing but faggots ciclejerking talking about their waifus and their yurishit

Breach your containment thread, pay the price faggots

It's one thing to talk about the game, it's another to post nothing but waifushit in every thread with no discussion

kill yourself

hey those aren't kawaii girls...
Does this refer to people on /jp/? Its this real?

she can hyper heal her hymen

This picture is old. Nepgear and I have been married for a few months now.

>/jp/

>>neptunia threads are deleted now

Based mods. I wish Neps were banned from existence, too.

>that ONE black guy
hahahahaha

Still better than the r9k meetup

I go on /jp/ sometimes and they always talk like some kawaii girls and post kawaii pictures of anime girls, I was seriously wondering what they actually are like in real life...

which nep is the stinkiest

I don't get the issue. Neptunia has a general on /vg/.

You couldnt have guessed? Faggots like OP probably looks like one of the faggy whitebois in the front.

really? she's been playing videogames with a lot of people who aren't her "husband"

Probably RAM.

fuck you i hope isis bombs your city

peashy
her head ornament's description says that it smells like feet

Wait, is this actually a /jp/ meet up?

DELETE THIS

ok now im hard. ty

yeah. all old pictures bro.

Lol you guys are funny, you all have old pictures!
Nepgear is pregnant from my seed now and I made sure it's mine because she's locked up in the basement doing sex robots.

Me on the left.

Rest in piss in piss sweet lady justice

Yeah that sucks. I mean look at all this video game discussion!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao I was the one who posted that too.
as long as I'm here I will post nep threads everyday

And we'll keep getting your threads deleted. ^___^;

You pedophiles need to get some taste and start fapping to a real woman.

You weebs need to kill yourselves.

>waaaah now we can only discuss little girl anuses on Cred Forums and /vg/ instead of three boards!

This one is still alive so fuck off

You mean this one?

Really? Is the removal of neps finally upon us?

Nep threads are literal pure autism, samefagging, ERPing threads.

Blame it on the PC mustard race, it's the same as dark souls. They ruin the fanbase. Like all the casuals when rebirth 1 came to pc and everyone was complaining they couldn't beat noire.

Honestly these threads have greatly went down in quality following repeated threads in the past few weeks.

mods on power trip

good

Why is this thread still up? I quickly scanned the thread to make sure and, believe it or not, NOT ONE SINGLE POST is about the video games. (Screenshots next to "I want to lick her armpit" don't count.)

NOT ONE SINGLE POST IS ABOUT VIDEO GAMES

LITERALLY worse than bronies.

I would welcome bronies with open arms if Neptunia was ban-on-sight.

Can you repeat the question?

Nice try, ponyfaggot.

I wonder the same about (((e-"celeb"))) threads, but they always seem to hit bump limit

You're not the boss of me now

How do you go down from zero?

no, it's not real

....That's every thread on Cred Forums.
Even the ERP part.

nepgirls are cute

if the game wasn't so grindy I would give it a shot

I fucking hate those threads with a burning vigor, but at least every 10-20 posts someone mentions a video game.

This thread is 50+ posts in and is indistinguishable from an Cred Forums thread.

Do your job, mods.

Nice try, Nepfaggot.

Where's the ThreeDoe

>(Screenshots next to "I want to lick her armpit" don't count.)
Why not? If you're discussing a video game character then it's video game related.

I don't know about you, but the only ones not posting about Nep (a video game) in this thread are people complaining about Nep.

We should just stick to posting daisy/rosalina or any other nintendo trash instead.

I love how you can tell how shit these games here by the fact that LITERALLY no one in those threads actually talk about gameplay or story, but only post their waifus

I don't know. I don't think I'm far into the first game. I had trouble with some bosses having too much health, but they started melting when I unlocked EXE skills.

I want to fuck a Nep!

>every thread
You mean every autism-tier threads like Nep threads. Even the story of this game is garbage honestly, I can only give it points to the character designs excluding their personality

No it's not. Those are "waifu" threads and they are to be deleted.

Please show me any posts in this thread that are strictly discussing the VIDEO GAME. Not the characters, not your dick -- the VIDEO GAME.

do it! rub your dicks in and out of her holes until the creamy discharge becomes lubricant!

lewd

Because Nep threads don't discuss games and are literally just nep posting.

>Discussing video game characters aren't allowed on Cred Forums
Now you're just being silly.

You brought this to yourself with your retarded spam you filthy faggot, now neps will be banned forever because of all of you, specially that blancfaggot,
You were autistic enough to fprce Cred Forums mods, fucking Cred Forums mods to do its job,
>Hurr hurr look at this nep

I love how any normal functioning adult can take one look at it and realize it's the shittiest shit that ever guzzled virgin Weeabux.

Weeb shit belong in the trash.

>Haters going on nep threads to post they're sick of these threads even though they can just ignore it.

>but the only ones not posting about Nep (a video game) in this thread are people complaining about Nep.
You never talk about gameplay mechanics, strategies or the inherent quality of these games, because you don't care. All you need is a playable anime with mindless turn-based combat and cute girls, and you're set to go. All you do is discuss which nep wud u fug and little else. This isn't a videogame discussion.

If you wanted to seriously discuss video games you wouldn't be posting on Cred Forums in the first place.

the gameplay is standard jRPG, except for the semi-neat hidden feature that you can press a button and skip animations which speeds shit up significantly. Just imagine if you could retroactively port that back in time and skip the 25 minutes of quad-summong Knights of the Round in FF7!

and the story is ARFOIRE BTFO! DENEPO ANTI-TAMPER (not DRM) STOPS PIRATES RIGHT IN THEIR TRACKS!