Go back to find thief thread expecting it to say it's archived

>go back to find thief thread expecting it to say it's archived
>404
What the fuck were the mods high? Also Thief thread, what's you favorite level in the series?

bump?

Mods are always taffers

I mean I guess it could be classified as /vr/ but why is video games on Cred Forums such a problem you need to delete a goddamn Thief thread?

Has me tempted to play Thief Gold again. I only got to the haunted mines on my last replay and feel nostalgic for the later stages. Tombs and the lost city were huge from what I remember.

They're not that big. Just remember where the entrance is for Lost City.

Ain't lost no more

Why are you only allowed to talk about good games on one board?

>I can't believe someone went and spilled mead all over the rug!

YOUR SOUL CANNOT BE SAVED

Is there a way to adjust the brightness in Thief II? I started it the other day and rebound my keys to the setup I had in Thief 1, but that was about it. The game is dark as fuck, if I'm going to be snooping around in the shadows I kinda need to be able to see what I'm doing.

The mod's lard ass finger probably slipped

Download T2Tool, the game was really dark and at a really low resolution and that fixed it

look in the options and turn up the gamma

deadly shadows had better AI, its a shame it had tiny levels though

So, the eternal question - Thief or Thief 2?

Thief imo

Really depends on what you want.

>Thief
Thief's adventures in downtime when he's not adventuring with the party aka more fantasy setups for missions.

>Thief 2
Focused a whole lot more on actual robberies and heists you get to pull off and less adventurous.

I like Thief's level design more, the non-human levels are fun and the normal human levels are better than thief 2's

Thief 2 suffers greatly in it's second half where there's a number of levels that aren't much fun at all imo.

There was a thief thread on /vr/ a couple days ago but it reached bump limit.

see

Thief

I've always preferred Thief Gold but I'm coming to appreciate 2 more lately.

Thief Gold