Who here lost the hype for Nintendo NX?

I mean I was going to save ~350 dollars to buy it but was the point? 3DS HD?

>being hyped for something you know next to nothing about in the first place

How does hype factor into something that hasn't even been announced yet?

Where can I get that shirt?

It hasn't been announced yet. Don't be a child.

Why are gamers so obsessed with hype?

Yes it has, moron.
It just hasn't been revealed yet

because it may be the thing people are fearing for 10 years (since the wii): Nintendo's bitter end

Hype sells, no matter how bad the finished product is.

Why would you be hype up to this point?

Nintendo seems more out of touch than ever.

> Nintendo thread
> "Don't be a child"

What?

why did you reply to that guy? you didn't answer his question.

why do people who play games care, not BUSINESS.

hype is a cheap thrill that any jaded fuck can get out of a cinematic trailer or some deceptive advertisements and it's a feeling closer to what they experienced when they played games as kids than whatever it is they feel when they play games now.

I'm well aware of that, and I find it depressing as hell.

Shit like NMS has happened multiple times before and people still fell for it.

Congrats, this is the stupidest fucking reply I have ever received.

>losing hype for something no one knows anything about

Even if it's between Xbone and PS4 levels, the Vita looks fucking gorgeous being weaker than a PS3 at 540p due to the pixel dense screen. If the NX is playing Xbone quality games at 720p on a small screen that shit will be breathtaking for a handheld.

for some reason I thought they were going to release something more powerful than a PS4

it's going to be as powerful as a iphone 6

nintendo has announced their next console, the NX. But the console itself has not been revealed yet
english isn't your first language?

it's going to be a handheld.. in other words, 3DS 2.0 with more gimmicks

It has a tegra x2, so no.

But it won't have dual screen or 3D, the two things seriously holding back the 3DS.

but they will come up with some bad idea.. worse than 3D "vision" or dual screen touch

>tegra x1

So will Atlus abandon the EO series, or just make it so EO6 requires you to play in console mode to draw your own maps?

Never directly confirmed to be Tegra X1 and it only entered production very recently.
It's going to be an X2.

2 screens holds the 3ds back?? wat?

nintendo is releasing the NX on march 2017 so it's impossible to have X2

Uses processing power and increases the cost.

Not really. No matter what it's using a custom chip, all consoles do. It's very likely a custom X2.

The Tegra thing isn't even confirmed at all.

The 3DS dev units before the spec was finalised had nvidia chips in them as a stand in for like "This is roughly the compute power we're talking about" type shit.

The X1s in the supposed dev units could have been that again if they're even really tegra based in the first place.

No it doesn't

best case scenario is a x2: still it's a handheld and it will have the same shit stuff that makes my 3ds turned off all the time.
tired of jrpg, rpgs and indie 8bit

It will have handheld games and console games.
But for once they'll all be played on one platform (or at least can be, if NX is two platforms that play the same games).

I lost hype for everything Neo-Shitendo after the Gamecube.

I mean I would lose hype too, if every channel/website piggybacked on a single Eurogamer report, that Eurogamer themselves never followed up on.

Not to mention how every single reported website doesn't even do basic research on the semiconductor companies that provide the chips to Nintendo for any evidence supporting their clickbait rumors spread as facts.

>Neoshitendo
>expects breathtaking things fro the biggest hackshit company that even outdoes Apple in its faggotry

What is there to even be hyped for in the first place?

Butthurt: The Post

>says "not announced"
>was "announced"
It was a little mistake, man.

stop doing this kind of bait-war

I learned my lesson with the Wii U.

No matter what the NX turns out to be, I'm gonna wait at least half a year to a year to see where it's going before getting one, and by that time I'm probably saving money too.

OH SHIT GUYS DIRECT INCOMING

Which will never happen, cause nowadays, noone really cares about their consoles anymore...