ITT video game characters that takes skill

dat some chink worms ripoff

best boomerang

DALE

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

>implying

BR?

FORMULA

Fucking loved this game. Is it still around?

the official one is paywall central

I think there's GunBound Classic which essentially is base game but with cosmetics

I never managed to master Aduka.

Good for Shot 2/SS games, too weak to hang in regular fights with most other mobiles

What if gun bound had like 500 players? Or would that be bad because it's turn based

>Pick Nak
>Random map goes to a map which all but makes the shot 2 unusable
>Pick Lightning/A. Sate
>Floating island maps that makes satellite attacks all but unusable

They were a gamble. Nak's shot 2 damage was sick though

I like the one that has some sort of option on its head.

bro FUCK skill i'm about to just vomit bombs all over you

>Cred Forums knows gunbound

huh

That took skill in a way. Noobs gravitated to it because it fired a lot of shots so it was easier to get a hit, but attempting to use it seriously was a fucking challenge. You had to get bunge kills mostly, Armors, Sates and Boomers would win the damage race against you without even trying

Grub was another "scrubby" bot that was very hard to use seriously

>HUEHUE knows gunbound

ftfy

There used to be a Cred Forums server. Guy replaced all ingame music with Persona 4 music.

you the grub makese so much money gold. You know?

Answer me you fuckers

Turtle master race reporting in

Mfw actually getting a SS kill

> mfw some none english players gets rocked by Shot 1

>Boomer
>skill

Try pic related if you're so good

OH SHIT, So you're telling that not only spics and chinks have played this game?
t. spic

pinoy?

pinoy la desu la

>literally just a dino bigfoot

Enjoy wildly slinging your cabbages in the general direction of the enemy and doing damage, babby.

trico actually did more damage than boomer if you knew what you were doing, you pleb

Who dragonbound here?

In the early days of GB International (before Softnyx split into multiple clients for multiple countries) I played a few times against mauvecow, a player purported to be the best Trico in the world

He was very good but I would still get wins on him (my mains was Armor) without much effort at times. With Trico you have to work your ass off just to have a kinda OK mobile. It didn't help that there was a direction you would face that would all but neutralize Trico's shot 2, so if the spawning put your enemy on your bad side it was an uphill battle

Hence the point of knowing how to properly play the mob

>not picking random and using your skill with that unicorn and dragon to shit on everyone

PRINCIPIANTE
PRINCIPIANTE
PRINCIPIANTE
HOLA