New Neptunia game

New Neptunia game,
Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune, coming and it will use the Unreal Engine!
Is this going to be an openworld game?
Definitely this will have Vert as a central character.
Other Compile Heart games are welcome too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gjKjowxS5I
twitter.com/Lunalia1751/media
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Is this going to be an openworld game?
I hope not. Open world games are rarely (if at all) done right and I definitely don't expect it from CH.

Hey man, I like Neptunia as well but you gotta stop before all discussion is permanently purged because you went on an MLP tier tear to try to push this.
There is tons of discussion in /vg/, and an image dump on /c/.

What is Vert staring at?

Dick

I was just going to request your immediate suicide, but put it a bit more eloquently.

That said, fucking end your life at your earliest convenience. You will die a virgin either way, so just pull the plug now.

>open world
This'd be a terrible idea for a Nep game considering that dungeons in regular Nep games are pretty shitty in terms of visuals and layout. Imagine your standard Nep dungeons except mashed together and made like 5x bigger, that's what an open world Nep'd be and it'd likely be shit. I love Neps but an open world game would be a bad move.

I hope Sega Hard Girls game is good.

I liked the ocasional nep thread, they were kinda fun, and you could have a good thread overall, and now you autistic started the spam, you turn into shit everything you touch, im an avid nep fan, you could even call me a weeb by definiciĆ³n, but you are true autist, and you can't be tolerantes, do your job mods

A GTA clone spin-off would be good.

This thread was created between last one was made and it's removal.

I dunno, homie, making something like that would require Compile Heart to have the competence to create a good map, which is something they seem to be incapable of.

Cool.

Now do your job, mods, and delete this thinly-veiled circlejerk.

When the majority of a thread is just shitposting, you might be part of the problem.

Indeed, but that wasn't the problema, the problema was a retarded that made the same thread two minutes after the last one with the same pic, and
>Hurr hurr look at this nep

We should build a wall so you cannot post in nep threads.

>problema
>was a retarded
I think the only retard around here is you, user.

How would you represent PC in Neptunia games if it was about to be major element in game's story?

Would be similar to Arfoire in a sense. Something like pic related.

Fat shirtless neckbeard.

A new goddess that builds a nation that believes itself to be the greatest in the entire world. Her goals would be to assimilate all nations under her superiority. The character should probably be a total elitist, hate everything outside her nation's borders, and always talk about how her nation's people are part of a grand master race. Make them nazis basically.

I guess i revealed myself, but im at the other hemisphere, no need to go to US, try to see what im trying to say.
>353011348
I know spanish is hard bro, so let me lend you a hand, problema means problem, i know you would need at least a day to figure it out by your own, im sorry for writing something so complicated to express my oppinion

Nobody cares about your shit language, and since you're clearly new here, do everyone a favor and leave, shitstain.

Since PC Continent is a canon thing in the games, I kinda wish it to be some kind of democratic place where DRMs/digital distribution services (like Steam, GoG, Orgin, piracy) compete against each other for creators and regular citizens.

I've only heard of the PC continent existing in Ultradimension though, does it exist in Hyperdimension too?

I want to fuck Vert.

Yes, Nitroplus said she comes from PC Continent.

Ah right. She was introduced in VII, right? I've yet to play that one. Thanks for confirming that though.

>whiny asses are even complaining about thread
Not the OP, but how about you fucking kill yourself if this thread triggers you? There hasn't been a nep thread here in days, and this thread is about the news of the new game and unreal engine 4. You people will fucking bitch and moan about ANYTHING.

I'd
reproduce
in

I
shit
lonely
even
sleep
waking
morning
embarrassing
even
even
still
than

How do you even face that?

>OP asks actual questions about the game instead of "hurr look at deez nuts" for once
>you still whine

seconded

>There hasn't been a Nep thread here in days...

I guess they were all an illusion?

>>OP asks actual questions about the game instead of "hurr look at deez nuts" for once
Keikaku doori
Now, those shitters have to leave and continue on their discussion of what was the last food their e-celeb ate.

I like that in Rebirth 1 if Neptune is hit by a monster she will sometimes scream "Nepu!"

neps in UE4

youtube.com/watch?v=5gjKjowxS5I

Why make a nep thread when several have been deleted over the last 30 minutes instead of taking the news to the general?
You and the OP are going to have these threads mass banned because you don't know how to use other boards.

I like "You HIT meee!"

>if you don't like anime pedophilia, you must like e-celebs

Slit your throat, projecting permavirgin.

>over the last 30 minutes
Nice hyperbole

Because they're autistic fucking weebs. Just look at the shit they play and it's obvious there's something very wrong with them.

Do your job, mods.

>when several have been deleted over the last 30 minutes
Not him, but what the fuck are you even talking about, you retard? I haven't seen a nep thread here in fucking days.

Not all nep threads are even created equal in the first place. You can shitpost and get your thread deleted over literally ANYTHING. There are good nep threads and shitpost ones, but of course fucking haters like you only want to whine about them all. The only one trying to get nep banned here is YOU and fucking whiners like you who bitch and moan at the first sign of anything nep

kill yourself asshole

>>if you don't like anime pedophilia, you must like e-celebs
>
>Slit your throat, projecting permavirgin.
>projecting
benefit of the doubt

My bad, you're right.

90 minutes.

Nice hyperbole

>I haven't seen a Nep thread here in days!

>blatantly lying
>blind
>retarded
>first day on Cred Forums

Which is it?

Noire has no friends

Go ahead and show me the most recent nep thread then. Not everyone on this board is a fucking no-life autists who spends 24 hours a day on this fucking board counting nep threads like you. If there was a nep thread in the last 90 minutes, then BY ALL MEANS, show me it.

No, that's pretty accurate. It's 3:30 and I was in two threads that got deleted during my lunch break from 2:00 - 3:00.

Literally 90 minutes. Kill yourself, pedoweeb.

They were deleted. I'm not spoonfeeding a retard.

>He spend all day on Cred Forums
>Looking for nep threads
>He literally waits for nep threads so he can shitpost and report them
>he's worse than a janitor
>He is an amateur janitor
>He does it for free
>He tries to impose his will on the board
>for free
kill yourself faggot

Mods have deleted 4 threads just today, guess for what, the longer you spam, the longer these will be deleted, this one is still standing because there is an actual discussion going on, don't take those messages as an attack against you, take it as a good advise, since mods are starting to despise neps thread, and no one wants that right

It's been pruned.
As are the two before that one.
The reason they're being deleted is because once one dies at 50 posts some dipshit thinks it's okay to instantly make a new one.

It's called the archive, you fucking neckbeard retard. Tell me, how much time do you spend on this board searching for the next nep thread to shitpost in? Why don't you get a life and let people talk about what they enjoy?

see

k.

Read
Other people saw them get deleted. Play whatever victim card you want, nobody cares.

Pruned threads aren't shown in the archive.
I'd make a point of proving you wrong by going to a 3rd party archive but it's obvious at this point you're some newfag on a tear.
Thanks a lot, because now you're justifying that one faggots shitposting and you'll get these threads deleted.
Hope you enjoy it.

>this one is still standing because there is an actual discussion going on
Then maybe you should save your whining for the actual bad threads instead of shitting up the good ones, you retard?
You think you're being such a helpful saint, but instead you're just coming off as a self-righteous twat.

As i said, true autism, you really turn into shit everything you touch

There's one of the two deleted today alone. Thanks, user.

As we were saying, kill yourselves weebs.

Yes, the two nep threads I made this day got deleted. Now stop fighting over it. I made this one so we can actually discuss the game now.

>You
You act as if you fucking know me, you idiot. I don't spend all day on this fucking board looking for nep threads like someone else I know. Why don't you get a fucking life and do something productive with your time, kiddo? Shouldn't you be in school right now or doing homework instead of trying to be imageboard police? No, I don't know when nep threads are posted because, frankly, I don't go looking for them all day like you. All I know is that every nep thread I DO see is plagued by shitposting whiners like you, and it needs to STOP.

Nice falseflagging

>getting rekt this hard

I almost feel bad for you.

That post is for people that can understand a simple idea, don't force your brain too much ok? I don't want you to get hurt

>literally admits he made two bait threads before making one to "actually discuss the game now"

Fucking kill yourself. We need a good ban here, mods.

>being this much of a smug cunt
Just admit that you want all Nep threads, good or bad, to be perma-banned from Cred Forums.
Why don't you go whine on /qa/.

A good VN thread got deleted yet this doesn't (or hasn't yet), bravo mods.

Oh voy, i actually like neps, believe it or not, you are turning these threads into something worse than nepgen, im trying to protect what i like from destructive autism such as yourself, you are just gonna make neps banned forever

I made those 2 threads, retard.
I'm not gonna argue with you and now I know how will I make future nep threads so the mods won't fucking delete it after less than 10 posts or so.

I'm on a conference call and already did my portion, now I'm on mute for the next 45 minutes while I play with you triggered virgins.

How're you doing so far? Decide on a suicide method yet? What about the note? Blaming your parents or society?

>i actually like neps, believe it or not
Prove it by actually discussing the game ITT

>im trying to protect what i like from destructive autism such as yourself
It ain't yours to protect. Not your personal army, etc.

As a matter of fact i don't, i love neps as much as you, but when mods delete 4 threads into a row, you know when is time to stop

>good
>VN

Between that and the 4+ Nep threads deleted today, I owe the mod(s) a beer.

Doing a great job, mods! We love you!

>You are
You keep saying this, but I don't think you're capable of reading or something because I clearly stated multiple times that I'M NOT THE GUY MAKING THESE THREADS. Nor do I even know about most of them because I don't spend all day here like you autists who wait around to shitpost in them. "I" am not doing anything except calling out the unwarranted shitposting that goes on in these threads because haters can't handle the fact that they exist.

By all means, give us a strict quota for how long we all must wait before making a single solitary Nep thread again.
And give us a strict quota on what sort of content must be in the OP.
And give us a way to strictly enforce it among the thousands of Anons that post here every day.

VN threads have been a part of this board ever since Yume Miru Kusuri came out, dude.

The threads have been nothing but bitching. There is no circlejerk, no discussion, just shitpost. It is 100% your fault.

great thread so far

videogames!.!

That's weird, then why did it get deleted?

Don't answer, I don't care. KY yourself

kill your yourself?

>KY yourself

Quota is zero.

Now stop.

If mods did their job properly, they would just ban this one shitposter. People are trying to have conversations about games, even the OP says about new game.
One shitposter is enough to pull good thread down.

How's your first day on Cred Forums, kids? Is school out already?

Oh, it is.

We have to wait zero seconds? So we CAN make these threads non-stop?
Thanks, that's good to know!

This thread made Compa cry

>one shitposter is enough to pull a thread down

You're not wrong.

There is nothing to discuss, also the phrase believe it or no was the beggining of the second point
Why do you engage then? The post was clearly a messages for op and the rest of the faggot that support him.
Not 2 minutes after the last one got deleted for sure, let these rest for a while, we are turning into a general, and you know what happens with generals, they turn into shit.

Speaking as a neutral observer, it is really sad how one or two shitposters are allowed to just come into threads like these and turn them to crap. This is a board for video games, and the Neptunia games are just as much vidya as your western open world bullcrap is that you love so much. It is sad that mods enable this kind of behavior by giving the shitposters what they want instead of banning them. This is just another example of xenophobic behavior from intolerant Americans who can't handle something that is foreign to them.

>spamming your thread to the point where it gets deleted on sight
what do you stand to gain?

games are okay apart from the almost perpetual grind and shrill english dub, though

Have at it. The mods will love you.

^_^

That's some hardcore projecting you're pulling off right there.

>mom Cred Forums is about being a le troll rite xDDxd

I engage because the problem here is YOU, not the thread. The thread was fine, but faggots like YOU feel the need to control what kind of content is allowed on the board. Maybe try getting a life and doing something more productive instead of trying to be thread police, asshole.

>There is nothing to discuss
The burden of starting discussion is on you. Salvage this thread by starting an actual discussion instead of trying to kill it. I'll be waiting.

>let these rest for a while
For how long? Two days? Two weeks? Two months?
Give us a hard fucking number, because it's clear you won't be satisfied unless we all can read your autistic mind and follow your little rules.

>what do you stand to gain?
I don't know

>shrill english dub
I'm a kangaroo!
I wish they had never done the english dub if they couldn't voice all of the lines.

Less than 10% of an average Nep thread is actual vidya discussion. We're all sick of "I want to marry Conpa!" and "Noire can fart in my ear! @__@;"

Unreal Engine 4
Who knows
No it won't do more research

I understand the suckiness of an incomplete dub, but I'd rather have some English audio than none.
Also, some of the games like U actually do have a full dub.

Sounds like a good reason not to come into the threads then! Maybe you're just a fucking control freak who needs to fuck off and die.

Two decades.

>There is nothing to discuss
Literally here, there's a topic to discuss given Also OP states about new game using UE4 and wondering what it'll be.

So you don't deny these threads are 90% degenerate waifufaggotry?

Sounds like a good reason for the threads to be deleted.

This, plus nepshitters already have /nepgen/ to post that shit in. At least try to keep to your containment board.

>control freak
Yeah, wanting rules to be followed sure makes him an awful person, doesn't it?

Shitpost threads may be deleted, but this one clearly was not meant to be a shitpost thread. That is, until YOU decided to come in here and shitpost. Maybe YOU should be deleted.

Okay mr. boy scout, here is some news for you: IT'S NOT YOUR JOB TO ENFORCE THE RULES. Now accept it and move on!

Having one thread constantly be up is nowhere near "MLP tier".

>instead of taking the news to the general?
You aware that not everyone go on /vg/ because it's fucking cancer and get their news on whatever franchise they follow on Cred Forums?
By that logic only new original game, e-celeb and console war faggotry should be discussed on Cred Forums because everything else belong to a general.

They can turn them to shit because these threads are garbage already. It's not hard to ruin a thread when it's nothing but "WHAT DOES DIS NEP'S ASSHOLE SMELL LIEK????????"

There's a fucking general in /vg/ if you need to discuss fucking little girls on a constant basis. Mods regularly delete waifudump threads and this one is no exception.

It's not your job to decide which threads get to stay and which have to go. Neptunia is video games, full stop. They belong here just as much as any other series.

user, my point is that if people like op keeps spamming neps threads every single day they will get perma-banned, if you think im the problem then fine, im trying to do everything i can to stop that from happening, Cred Forums nep threads were by far the best, with minimal shitposting, what you call thread police is my effort to avoid that, also, when you ask me for a number, 1 a week would be quite good, then again, that might be too low for some people, and thats ok, but, as you can see, for the last month all the threads, every single day were "look at this nep " with the same pic, it was enough to make mods notice, on Cred Forums, fucking Cred Forums

"waifufaggotry" is character discussion. Neptunia is mostly about the characters, no one really needs gameplay tips or talk about the simple stories - what's left are the characters.

But it is our job. The mods can't see everything. They need help in spotting cancer.

Agree to disagree.

Hope that makes you feel better when the mods delete 5 of your faggy threads every day.

So what's the next game coming to Steam?

There have been nep threads on this board for fucking ever now, this is not something new. What is new is dedicated shitposters like you who spend all day on this board hunting down nep threads so they can shitpost them into oblivion. That is the definition of fucking autism. Why don't you just fuck off and die

We have no dates yet, I think.

Oh, ok

Go have fun.

>point out the cancer that manifests itself in every Neptunia thread and leads to their deletion
>"STOP ENFORCING THE RULESSSS"
a whole other level of delusion

Blanc vs Zombies

Pic related appears to eventually be coming to PC, although not until some time after it releases on vita next month.

Yeah, mods are, and they're deleting your garbage threads

Remember when Neptunia games were slandered at every opportunity, and threads about them were ignored at all times? Before the first PC release? Really makes you think.

>for the last month all the threads, every single day were "look at this nep " with the same pic
>for the last month
>Only for the last month
You new here? It has been the case for years.

>game getting popular is a bad thing

Can't remember something that never happened.

>years
Nep didn't get big until 2015 really.

>Cred Forums
Why. It's anime & manga, not a specific character discussion board. Nep-Nep is vidya

>/e/
>/h/
Not looking for lewds

>/u/
Not into yuri

trillion, buran had the betas in steam

Yes there have been neps threads since it came out, but not every day, and not with that surrounding aura of autism we have, or better said, we earned, there is a name for these kind of threads, its called /vg/, neps aren't meant to be spammed every day, i believe i said this a lot of times by now

When it's a shit game, yes.

Please learn how to punctuate before posting on Cred Forums.

>Not into yuri
Then why the fuck are you even here?

Neptunia was acknowledged as the worst and most trashy bunch JRPGs to happen since Hoshi wo Miru Hito by the time the first one and mkII came out. Everyone who played it fucking hated it, except hardcore autists at the NISA forums.

Okay you're clearly a fucking newfag. There has ALWAYS been an aura of autism around these threads and these games. I should know, I used to be a neptunia hater, until I actually played the games. The difference is that, while I would criticize the games, I had better things to do than wait around for nep threads to come up so I can shitpost them into oblivion just for existing.

Face the facts, you are a newfag who can't handle seeing something you don't like on the board. You need to fucking get over it.

Yuri is just forced headcanon. Only a few Nep makers are lesbians.

Please, /nepgen/ made me sick of the het vs yuri arguments.
Compa just pandered to both

First Neptunia was shit, no one denies it, but it really improved greatly with Mk2 and then Victory. Nep1 remake using Victory as core and with story changes really helped it.

mkII and Victory are still really fucking shit games with tons of reussed assets, awful balance and a weak combat system behind it all.

The Fellistella remakes are still trash. Even when handed to a good developer like ST!NG, the games still come out as trash. The entire series is cursed to be kusoge.

Guys let's calm down and try and keep our focus on the games.

Since it will be similar to SAO, probably so. You can leave the town and fly around in that game and it's probably safe to assume you can do the same in this one.

I have the love of my goddess, lady Purple Heart. She is all I need!

>PCfags are pathetic and immediately went to ruin the fanbase as soon as they got their hands on the games
Wow, who knew.

>Avatarfagging
>being an Atelier elitist

I hope it's something like Tales with the levels like Zestiria and Berseria

So you play a game series which only features young girls behaving in a playful manner and you are not even there for the lewds? Then tell me what's the difference between you guys and the average mlp faggot.

HDN - Shit, but the story was nice
mk2 - Fuck everything, but gameplay is still the best
V - Shitty story, meh gameplay
RB 1 - Best story and character introductions, better handled difficultly than other Nep games
RB 2 - Same as mk2, but gameplay is shit, also too ez
RB 3 - Same as V, gameplay handled better but still ez
VII - Overall a decent game. Could have been handled better difficulty wise

neps aren't ponies.

I hate that it's going to be an action RPG, but I'm willing to overlook it as long as the game is good overall. But I really wish they stuck with their turn-based roots for this one.

I've said this a lot of times, but i like neptunia, and about the autism point, they certainly were really autistic, but not on these levels, specially when you make mods to delete the threads 4 times before getting the point, and about the shitposting, in your eyes i might be the shitposter, in mods eyes the whole threads are shitposting, and you can guess whose opinion matters, why do you justify spamming btw? Its pretty obvious, and you all know it, just why, you'll get us all banned forever from Cred Forums, and for such a shitty reason

Since this is still a Neptunia game, I expect WoW and FF14 references out the ass. Probably a .hack reference here and there too.

>imagine living for 50...60...70 years and NEVER having sex.
>ever giving up my chance at wizardhood
not even if you put a gun against my head, user

After playing Rorona, I wouldn't call Atelier being much better though, especially with that battle system.

I like them as characters and they are also cute girls, but not for lewds. I am pure Compalover

Please learn to punctuate before posting on Cred Forums.

>Probably a .hack reference here and there too.
cc2 should have a bigger role, i hope

Well after almost two days of deleting threads, Iguess this once can stay up, especially since it starts normally
doubt
>Definitely this will have Vert as a central character.
confirmed for no
I expect actual info on the game on 1st because of that event they will be attending

You didn't get what i was saying...
But its okay, i didn't expect you to anyways.

No, YOU are the one who doesn't "Get it." There is a big difference between ponies and characters who are human girls.

>confirmed for no
What? This doesn't make sense.

Can you...uhh, you know, argue? Insted of use an ad hominem

>avatarfagging

I'm just posting cute pictures of Totori.

At least the step from Rorona to Totori was actually significant and the Rorona remake is perhaps the most consistent and well developed Atelier game, at least when it comes to gameplay.

And unlike Neps, Atelier gameplay isn't about the combat system alone, it's a collection of tons of systems that work in tandem with one another and make a wonderful whole.

She may not be a central character, but I hope she stays somewhat relevant. And I hope she maintains her useful party member status. She's been a permanent party member for me ever since I played Re;birth1.

>see thread for new game talk
>it's just the idiots crying about what they hate and making excuses to ruin the thread

It's sad how easy it is to ignore the thread and move on. Should probably make a never ever thread to lure the flies away.

I don't think he actually cares about your point.
I think he cares about the fact that you're polluting Cred Forums with your hastily written drivel.

This post is super fucking depressing when you know this is the guy behind it.

I wonder how much he spends on body pillows.

I think it's a nice change of pace (though I am biased towards ARPGs over turn-based ones).

Question now is, what class are they going to make each girl. I expect Vert to be a Dragoon or a Valkryie, Nep to be a Paladin or a Knight, Noire as a Fecner, Blanc as a Dwarf (I'm sorry, but I can't think of any other classes that use a hammer), Ram/Rom as Black and White mages respectively, Nepgear as a machinist (I think that's a class) and Uni as a Hawkeye (that's the only class that I could think of in any RPG that uses guns)

Fun fact: I'm actually not fat at all, and also it's mostly a joke. It's true that I don't need other people in my life to be happy, and it's true that I like Neptune, but it's not anything like you imagine it to be. I'm just really independent and like to do my own thing.

I'm sure you're going to believe what you want, anyways, so carry on

Might be true, english isn't my first language and i didn't thought i would have to argue so much in a nep thread, but that doesn't matter, what matter is that you will make mods ban neps threads forever if you keep spamming

The classes were already announced. Nep is a holy knight/paladin, Nepgear is a witch, and I don't remember the others. I think Blanc was a priest or something, Noire was a dark knight or w/e.

"Cute things doing cute things."

>these ponies are cute! CUTE!
>who is best pony?
>I love Fluttershy!

>look at this Nep! Look!
>who is top nep?
>I'm going to marry Compa!

Literally no difference. Your defensiveness proved you know he's right.

They wouldn't miss their chance to add "top kek" to the nep vernacular.

>your defensiveness
holy moly, people truly will read anything they want into text.

Oh,and don't take the you as an attack to your person, unless you participate in the spam

>I'm just posting cute pictures of Totori.
Because you want to brag about how much better Atelier is than Neptunia, and how we should all stop playing Neptunia and buy Atelier Sophieā„¢ for Playstation 4ā„¢ instead

>it's true I don't need other people
>it's true I like Neptune

>I don't need other people

God fuck, this is getting even more depressing.

You literally aren't helping matters at all. You think you're doing such a good service to the community, but you're not.

>no counter argument

Literal brony and you have nothing to refute it. Fucking sad.

I'm sure it is very depressing for someone who thinks they can project their personal needs and desires onto others. Believe it or not, some people simply LIKE being alone. I know someone like you will never understand that because I've seen it a million times, but do yourself a favor and don't let it get you down.

Oh. You mean that picture of the Nep Girls in different classes. Why is Ram/Rom (can't remember which one) a ninja?

Question is, are the makers even going to be back this time?

If you reply in like 30 seconds after you get the message with paragraphs like this, you DO sound like a little bitch.

I went through that phase, bro.

Just drop the cringey pedo anime shit, lift some weights, and go outside.

You can apply this argument to every game and anime.

Every fanbase has it's waifu fags. You might just learn to ignore it instead of crying about it.

>phase
It's not a "phase". It's who I am, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it

>paragraphs
hmmmm. Paragraphs, you say? Are you aware of what a paragraph is?

Can we just post Neps already?

I don't see how this discussion is somehow better than talking about how much we love them.

Gameplay? Sure, ask and you shall receive your reply - but I am sure no one really needs help to play Neps

>180+ posts
>MAYBE 30 posts are about video games

DO
YOUR
JOB
MODS

The worst lies are the ones we tell ourselves.

Yes, mods, please ban the 2 or 3 shitposters who are responsible for ruining this thread because they couldn't contain their autism and their overwhelming need to bitch and moan about nep threads inside a nep thread.

>People endlessly responding to the people ruining Neptunia threads

This thread is garbage. You guys just can't control yourselves sometimes and it ruins what could have been a good thread.

The amount of shit they have to wade through to remove all the trolling and crying is too much work.

Your post isn't about video games either you retard.

Start talking about video games then. I fucking dare you.

Here we go again.

Please, spare me the BS. I am tired of idiots like you judging me based on the way I like to live my life. Maybe you feel a need to have other people around you all the time, but that doesn't mean everybody does. Accept it and move on.

Nepfags are literally the worst. I know "manchild" gets tossed around a lot, but holy fuck does it ever apply to them.

>but I am sure no one really needs help to play Neps
Unless they like cute girls but refuse to aknowledge that the series is better now
>Sure, ask and you shall receive your reply
That rarely happens but sure, I'll take you up on that offer
Say that 4GO has other neps, like Uzume, maybe even makers, what classes would they be?

Not really, Sophie isn't a particularly good game. I hope GUST steps it up once again.

But you should stop playing Neptunia and get something else, regardless. Atelier is a good alternative because it has better gameplay, writing, music, visuals and much cuter girls.

>happily giving the /fit/ faggot more (You)s after "bruh just go hit the gym and drop the pedo anime shit"
you're almost as fucking retarded as he is

Hey what's a good way to organize your nep folder?
I was thinking nep->[nation] -> [goddess],[imouto],other, mixed
with a spare folder for group shots
Also is there any word on blanc vs zombies coming to pc?

Im not doing any service im trying to save nep threads, better said, i tried, it is obvious that i cannot change your thought on the subject, i spent way too much time trying to make you figure it out, i just hope that at least one of you faggots got the point, oh well, when cyberdimension goes out we might have a few more threads before getting deteled again

>it's m-m-my life choice!
>I c-could have friends if I wanted baka!
>th-this miserable existence wasn't forced on me through lack of sociability
>th-this is the life I choose! I WANT THIS!!!

>organizing your nep folder
fucking pleb

I just download it all into one place and scroll through to find the pic I want to post.

go away frogposter

Don't tell me what to do, shill.
You can't even commit to your entire franchise and have to pick favorites.

All of your parents must be so fucking proud.

>miserable existence
You're so silly, user.

That's technically character discussion but...
Dunno about Uzume, but Compa and IF could be a white mage(I suppose Blanc is a holy mage) and IF a thief

I suppose we can do that, but we do need to throw SOME game discussion in there somewhere.

Kind of cool that Noire is going to be a Dark Knight.

Not him, but judging by one of her EXE drives I've seen, probably a monk. Then again, they may have something different planned.

Like Blanc is a priest and uses a staff, or Vert being a sword user this go round.

Is Neptune a paladin?

Is there any doubt at this point that paladin nep is going to be the best nep ever?

>tfw Uzume will never ride your dick while speaking in the third person in her valley girl accent
>Uzume loves your big hard cock, user!
>let Uzume milk your cock with her pussy! Tee hee!
>Uzume isn't safe today, but you can totally fill her up with your cum and get her preggers!

I believe so yes. Nep is a paladin, Noire is a dark knight, Blanc is a priest, Ram is a ninja, and Rom is a samurai. I'm guessing Vert is a fencer.

>You can't even commit to your entire franchise and have to pick favorites.
Because I prefer to waste my time in products that are actually well made. Of course I pick favorites, not every game in a franchise can be good, although the entire Arland trilogy on Vita plus Ayesha+ are all great.

But it's your time so whatever, I guess.

So you make the thread worse just because of that?

I like how Noire and Vert are switching roles.

>ninja
>samurai
Fucking weeaboo lolis. Reeeeee!

What I don't get is why they're making Nepgear a witch. Why not something cooler, or at least more appropriate for her character?

>But you should stop playing Neptunia and get something else, regardless
Nah, fuck off

And then you ask why you get deleted

Yeah, they should have made her a murderer

Blanc clearly failed as an one-chan. Nuke Lowee fucking when?

Because Blair Witch :^

I want the makers in only to see edgelord IF and [class completely unfitting to her] Compa

This is gonna be great
I hope nepgear is some alchemist or biochemist. Uni would be a ranger if ever.

Yeah, isn't there a machinist class in one of the FF tactics games? Make her that.

At least Uni's class someone fits how she plays in the game, though I'm not sure what it's supposed to be.

Holy fucking autism

You are a bunch of unimaginative faggots. I bet you roll a human male in every MMO you play too.

Mk2 is where the assets originated though.
Then Victory was the sequel set in the same world.

Something akin to treasure hunter/thief/gunner?

You're somewhat on the money, there user-kun.

She's a witch.

>tiny human female

Fixed

I don't play MMOs. I play JRPGs exclusively, preferably ones with romantic subplots.

It's not really that we're unimiginative, it's just that it kind of came completely out of left field.

I just have a bias in favor of melee characters, and I like having Nepgear in my party alongside her sister, so her being a witch is kind of a disappointment to me. I'm not a huge an of magic characters. Hopefully she can cast healing spells as well, then I can just take blanc out and put nepgear in

nep

>neptune
>being a decent hard working selfless paladin
>not being a lazy slob

I don't see it

>I play JRPGs exclusively
>preferably with romantic subplots

FUCK ME THIS IS TOO GOOD I CAN LITERALLY SMELL THE ETERNAL VIRGINITY

Capped for future cringe threads. Thanks.

That's kind of the point. They're playing an MMO, they can try all sorts of new classes that doesn't fit the characer's archetypes. You could play a game where Vert is white mage and is the best healer in the game. Nope let's make her a dragon knight because she uses a lance in every single game lol.

They're probably gonna wear those VR thingies and get stuck in the world sometime in the game.
Gonna start with random spawns once they start the game. Noire being the in the farthest city.

Nigga the game is set within a video game. This is what nepnep lives for! I bet she's gonna go all out.

Considering she's a witch, she probably just gets black magic while Blanc gets white magic. Ge-Ge will probably get some powerful spells, probably even Meteor/Flare.

Then again, anything can happen. Only a matter of levels before Blanc gets Holy (or a Holy equivalent).

Fair enough. Though I wonder what other classes are going to be represented in this game.

Joke's on you, I lost my virginity at 18 and have never had problems getting girls when I want them. Try again, friendo.

Lol, as much as i like noire, the teasing is awesome

>no one is allowed to have imaginations
>especially not fictional characters

What are the odds that they make a SAO meme reference and at some point use the phrase if you die in the game, you die for real?

And considering how much Vert plays this game in the games, I wouldn't be surprised if she was super high leveled. Probably gets her account hacked at the beginning so that you don't roflstomp everything in the game.

>I'm guessing Vert is a fencer
I believe she's an enchantress.

100%

Witch is actually fitting because witches are generally seen as evil and Nepgear literally murdered all her friends and family. DEEPEST LORE.

please, I love nep but I want to love nep efficiently, wasting time looking for nep is time that could be spent enjoying nep

>PC

A small, flat, and nerdy girl, but an arrogant schemer/mastermind. Very elitist with a big attitude and ambition to make up for her small size. A laughing stock in the beginning of the story, but becomes the final boss. Taking over everything by the end.

PC has no goddess. Enjoy your gay ninja.

>Walk into the bar
>See this
are you man enough to pick up purple heart and bring her home>

>a screenshot for ants

PC Continent officially has no CPU.

Though that could just be because no one's seen her for ages. Due to the nature of PCs, she would've never been shifted out, but rather simply lost her nation to the pirates that have canonically pretty much taken it over.

She wanders around the other nations and gets found in dumpsters and stuff looking for table scraps. She's still a CPU and immortal, just very weakened for various reasons. If she were to ever be restored she'd be the strongest, but it doesn't seem like that'd happen anytime soon.

Well she's nep nep, so it's not like being a dork is a death sentence, just don't expect fug so much as vidya marathon which is sweet

Here's my nepnep pickup line: "Hey baby, do you like memes?"

Which Nep Nep has the tastiest armpits? I think it's probably Rom. Just imagine that fresh, hairless, soft delicate prepubescent armpits. It probably doesn't even smell that stinky when she sweats. Just thinking about my tongue running up and down her pure armpits gets my dick harder than diamonds.

Please stay on topic of game discussion otherwise we are getting nuked again
So anyone here knows more about Unreal Engine 4? What are its benefits? What could it be used for with new Nep game?

I know trying to discuss canon is silly in the nep universe but do we know who the strongest goddess is?

Noire because she has the most shares for selling her panties to old men.

whoever has the most shares at any given point, I'd assume

I'd assume it's whoever has the most shares, but it seems to always be implied that Purple Heart is the strongest.

You will never ram your rom inside ram's rom

Although this was in the conquest ending in rb2, Vert did fend off a full share powered Nepgear while she had next to no shares.

You'd have to leave your basement and talk to a girl, so I highly doubt it.

Nothing sadder than a bunch of permavirgins talking about hitting on a screenshot of a 2D anime girl.

I actually enjoyed the gameplay part of Rb1

>they will never give Vert a little sister because running the joke to the ground is better than making Vert happy

You should try fairy fencer f. It's like an improved rb1 combat.

it's not bad, just mediocre, but SOME people will pretend they know it

I thought most did? U or PP get shit on, but the main series sans HDN was always enjoyable, if samey
To be fair, there's no exbax handheld, unlike all the other imoutous

Noire because she's the hardest working. Neptune is a lazy buy, Vert would rather play video games and Blanc is still working on that novel she's working on.

>Implying I would do that with any girl

I'd be too intimidated to even talk to her to be honest.

>Easy to use because there's actually documentation and customers support in japanese (this is big because one of the reason most japanese devs used to make their own engine was because of a lack of documentation in japanese)
>Easy to mod
>Easy to make shiny graphics (I don't expect much from IF)
>Porting game is easy

The downside is that you have to pay a 5% royalties.

>sadder

I'm smarter than you are and that's all that matters.

If you think about it, neptunia games are openworld games without exploration
I don't expect CH to work so hard though

Windows tablet or Windows phone. Or they could pull a swerve and give her a long lost big sister with even bigger tits as the PC goddess who is domineering and condescending and treats Vert like a child.

>you got pudding?

Yes, and study those memes or you'd end up fucking it all up.

tablet or phone is kind of cheating
but imouto vert would be amazing

>(I don't expect much from IF
Well V2 looks suprisingly good despite still using old models and textures, they definetly know how to make good lightning because it really made everything look better, I hope they expanded in nthat department during the development

what about lewd imoutos?

I mean if it was an mmo styled overworld it would just be a bigger more connected version of the dungeons they already do

pls normie, I am doing all that, it's pretty weird to call it a phase.

Just a hobby just like anything.

Some people can maintain several things without the need to ditch other things out because of peer pressure or some shit you people fear so much.

The thing I want from the game the most is a hub town, one you can explore, go to shops and talk with some NPC's, I really, REALLY hope CH delivers on some new ideas with this game, looking at how they picked up a different engine and a whole different style for the game

I don't see how. It's not just a phone and a tablet, but a Microsoft branded phone and tablet. Close enough imo.

Steamax doesn't represent steam, he represents stealth marketing.
Also PC practically doesn't exist in japan as far as Japanese gamers are concernced so don't expect a PC goddess ever.

CH has acknowledge the west. Also with the success the rebirth series has had on steam they might throw us a bone with a pc goddess.

Source?

Yes Steamax and Affi represent stealth marketing and clickbait articles. They literally represent all PC gaming has to offer.

>284 replies
>46 posters
I was wondering how a weeb thread got so far

>might throw us a bone with a pc goddess
Not if the MK2 nepverse remains the main continuity,V2 confirms that PC continent has NO GODDES
twitter.com/Lunalia1751/media

Extremely doubtful. Neptunia's made with the Japanese audience in mind first, and that's one of its strengths.

kek'd

They have no goddess now. All it takes is for the writers to write a plot line where someone rallies the PC continent together and becomes their new goddess.

Or you could stop hoping for the thing that WONT HAPPEN

You can't tell me what to do

Take your pick:
>Activision
>Ubisoft
>Bethesda
>Valve
>EA
>SEGA

(yes, Sega, cause Segami is a legit Nep)

Thanks.

I want to eat Nepgear's butt!

Do I need to play Rebirth 3 before Megadimension Neptunia VII?

>All three Verts

Shiieet I'm down.

Gilgamesh from Fate.

They're already selling their games on Steam (now on Japan as well), they could make a goddess based on Steam but i guess GOG wouldn't be happy.

no

No, you can just skip to V-II

Is there a special edition
I don't want to miss it like the last few times

Neptunia is a parody of the vidya industry as seen by the japanese.
PC is almost nonexistent there so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Not necessarily. Some minor things are referenced.

Why would you skip a nep game? Just play them all and enjoy.

I just want to tell you how much i hate you, fucking faggot

It's still in development and very early, so there's nothing like that at the moment

I wonder if Plutia is going to be in thie game and if they'll make her a blue mage

I'm sorry. It was wrong of me to imply Noire sells her panties to old men. She gives them away for free.

>tfw missed out on VII LE.
I still upset about it.

>goddess based on Steam
As much as I'd like an unholy mix of GLaDOS and Gaben, I seriously think that the Valve rep would be no better than a Gold Third.

Not him, but mostly because of plutia

Thanks. I thought it was 7 at first not victory 2

If it was on sale I would have bought it. I will play it eventually.

>PC Island is actually only a small island off the coast of the much, much larger PC Continent, PC Island is just where all the yuri eroge about neps spanking each other is made
>the real PC Continent is divided between the shillbot armies fielded by EA, the Blizzard Horde occupying most of central PC Continent, the Acti-Duty army, the Ubishitters (are they even trying?), the reclusive and mysterious Steamworkers who live inside a giant factory that apparently produces hats (nothing but hats), the CDPros who live in burnt-out village and wield the fearsome Polandballs, the Paradox who divided by zero and suddenly you received a bill for $1,000 worth of DLC and then there are myriad roving bands of Independent bandits, rogues, scoundrels and occasional alright guys,

LADY GREENHEART CALLS UPON YOU TO SUBJUGATE THEM ALL

Ok I'll keep a close eye on it then.
me too user

>i guess GOG wouldn't be happy
Only the first Rebirth game is on GOG because they have a hateboner against lewd (and japanese in general) games.

You forgot about Hodd Toward.

I'm playing the original HDN and I'm about to hit level 20. Just how badly does Neptune break actually break the game? The difficulty so far is a joke.

Who the fuck cares about GOG.
Only hardcore nostalgiafags, polish witcher shills and "muh drm" tards do.

So a berzerker?

would Cred Forums recommend buying mk2?
theres a beat up limited edition one for 130 bucks over in the local store

Imoutos are not for lewd, oneesans are (ignore nepgear, nep nep is a bad influence)
Just think, hidden away in some jap animation archive is the version without the light beams, nepples on full display

It trivializes absolutely everything, ending most battles instantly.

Oh yeah because steam is so much better.

The LE for mk2 isn't worth it. mk2 is a good game though, it's better than R;B2.

>you will never gain access to Tsunako's secret stash

Aight, might try it out. Out of curiosity, why is the LE for mk2 not worth it?

Tsunako most likely has drawn Nep lewd that only she is privy to.

I can only imagine what sort of amazing things are in there.

I need to watch this anime.

The artbook is the neatest part and the vast majority of the stuff in there is available elsewhere scanned. OST has been uploaded everywhere as well. The playing cards are sort of neat but it's not that good of a bonus either. $130 is just plain steep, is all.

Ah I see. The box was pretty beaten up too so I'll save my money and get an normal one, thanks

The nep anime wasn't that good. Trying to cram 3 games into a 1 cour show didn't work out well.

It gave us that glorious ED though, so it was worth it in my opinion.

not to mention, Peashy a shit.

Also the animation studio they got cannot do tsunako's art justice.

Its the teasing why im here, i found it pretty good, my taste is shit tho so you might be right, also rei a qt

>Definitely this will have Vert as a central character.

i hope not, the only character worse than her is nepgear

Three? I thought it was only focusing on V. At least Plutia is handled better in the anime.

>Nigga the game is set within a video game
I hope they have neps talking about the game on teamspeak or something, that would be amazing.

I can already see Vert being the angry guild leader

That's not exactly a hard thing to do.

I'm also expecting a LEEEEROOOOOOOOY JENKINS! joke in there somewhere.

Except they are stuck in it SAO style

Does Japan even have world of warcraft?

Still, give credit where credit is do. They did that at least.

It did focus on V but they had to give screen time to 3 games worth of characters.

Ah I see. Come to think of it, I always found it funny how the intro has some characters in it with no real importance at all.

We need a second season

>Tsunako has seen all the neps completly nude

If a second season was going to happen I think it would of by now.

>Unreal Engine

Are people saying this like its a good thing?

Why would it be bad?

It still might happen after Part 4 is over, before they do Vento Aureo. R-right?

UE3 was shit.
UE4 is legit good.

I can't see why it would.

This thread got so much better when people started ignoring the shitposters, thank god. We need more of that

IF could shill out a bit of cash to promote the new game, I doubt that the first season was that expensive to make and David Production needs to take a brake between parts.

This new game actually seems really neat

I'm assuming it's going to be on ps4 and then PC later?

Im still wondering what they plan to do with that player character.

Are we finally going to have a playable Avatar? or is it going to be like Noire's secretary?

They usually come to PC. Eventually.

Maybe it's a fake out and the player character dies in the first five minutes.

>Maybe it's a fake out and the player character dies in the first five minutes.
I would legit laugh my ass off if they do that.

I wouldn't put it past them.

Hopefully it's a customizable character, or something like how Persona worked out. If they make it generic, faceless MC again like for Noire's game and PP, I'll be fuckin' pissed.

Unless happens, then I will worship Compile Heart forever. Oh, who am I kidding, I already do.

I'm sure there will be more to the player character than we'll first be led to believe one way or another.

Well, even that remains to be seen. There's still a chance it may be some other new character they made that represents something else, like an MMO company or something.

The plot twist is that our player's avatar is actually being played by Arfoire

I hope it's a harem game where you can pick a goddess to romance

i beat people like that up irl. fatties need to be gasses

PP had a harem option, maybe this will too.
Hopefully it'll be a GOOD harem option.

I could see them doing that actually.

Based on her class, it would be pretty cool if they gave Uni Gunslinger moves from DMC 3 and those Resonance of Fate trick shots.

I hope it has Iello Hahto

tfw it won't