Watch dogs 2 is marxist propaganda shit ! [*DONT BUY IF YOU ARE AMERICAN]*

Marcus (the character) is a fucking communist. If these corporation become big, so what? They should be able to do anything with their money within the law. I don't care if they are influencing people, they should have the right to. Its much better for coporations/business of american citizens than the damn federal government to spew propaganda. I know that this is a game, but it does reflects real life issues. This game is Marxist propaganda piece of shit and I will not be buying it because I will not support you damn commies with my hard earned capitalist capital. This game is so fucking damn unamerican! my grandpa didn't die in the vietcong war for this liberal communist hippie sjw propaganda shit..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6P97r9Ci5Kg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody is going to play it anyways

> If these corporation become big, so what? They should be able to do anything with their money within the law. I don't care if they are influencing people, they should have the right to
So, just like Ubisoft?

trump 2016 rightright

>it's better to watch a nigger fuck my wife than a slav!

>ubisoft
>gta clone
I wouldn't buy it in 1000 years

>American children are taught that Communisim is a scary bad word in school

>he cares about watch dogs 2

how old are you? 10?

that's right
t. slav

>even considering buying an ubisoft """game"""

Is this copypasta?

10 year olds don't care about watch dogs 2 either

>Americans are this retarded
This is why the entire world is laughing at you right now. A bunch of slobbering, fat clowns.

like google, that damn company is tricking people into voting for hitlery clinton when ccleary she should be in jail. in this game there is a even a google clone doing the exact same thing for a governer. but since i respect american democracy mroe than the right right party, i dc

No it's just made very clear to us by senior year of high school that it's retarded

>they went from the gritty watch dogs setting to LOLHIPANDLIGHTHEARTEDGTAV route

fuck this

Marxism is about class
It has nothing to do with race, gender, or religion
Too many alt-rightists don't use "marxist" correctly

I'm not American.

Does that mean I have your permission to buy it?

>SJW complain about to many white male protagonists
>"stop caring about race and gender of the protagonist, its about gameplay"

>game gets announced with a non white male protagonist
>"OMG MUH PROTAGONIST RACE/GENDER MATTERS NOW, WE WUZ KANGS AMIRITE"

You guys are hypocrites

youtube.com/watch?v=6P97r9Ci5Kg

take the time to completely watch that video and not be such a fucking retarded using buzzwords like "cultural marxism"

>If these corporation become big, so what? They should be able to do anything with their money within the law. I don't care if they are influencing people, they should have the right to
>anything with their money within the law

if only you knew how ambiguous "within the law" really was

fucking /thread

never seen such blatant hypocrisy, congrats OP you're a fucking retard even if this is bait

This is a typical game for teenagers.

>look guys i can hack omg, I can hack with my mobile, I have a mobile appliaction, I can hack everything, also I have a drone too holyshit, and I am black nigga I listen rap music yeaaah

>DONT BUY IF YOU ARE AMERICAN

I didn't know we were in the 80s.

Most people who give a shit are either dead or well into their 80s-90s now.

TME FOR ZE HAKE BOISSSSS CAREFUL THO SHE MAD!

>my grandpa didn't die in the vietcong war for this

He wasted his life and you should not be proud of him.