Why does my older sister love these games so much???

Why does my older sister love these games so much???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oeBoTQ4Sjmo
youtube.com/watch?v=neTTQLbmhcA
blog.bioware.com/2016/07/29/concerning-our-forums/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She has taste.

She wants to fuck

I'm playing through ME3 and never touched ME1 or 2. Are they worth my time? Should I go back? I hear nothing matters at the end of 3 anyways.

She wants to fuck the alien with space cancer.

Well they're both vastly superior to the shitpile that is 3, so yes.

Nothing matters when you start ME3 either.
Play the previous one;they're great games.

Shes their target group. Women cant see the cracks.

Well, ME1 is one of the best games ever made, so
she's got good taste

because they're on the level of twilight

Dont they start the bullshit about you not being able to comprehend their motives in the first game? That by default makes it shit

No, what turned it into shit was explaining those motives in 3

She's not an underage memelord

>You will never tie user's older sister up in your basement and force feed her eggs and proper RPGs until she's cured

A man can dream, though.

>Remember playing ME1 and being blown away.
>So much fun and the story was great.
>Loved basically every character, Saren is a great villain, holy shit that Sovreign back and forth.
>Rachni Queen and all those plots promised to be continued in the next game.
>Based Bioware.
>Fast Forward to ME3.
>Rachni Queen is an email and arbitrary points added to a war board.
>Hate every character that isn't old ME1 crew.
>That fucking little kid.
>That ending.

I honestly can't think of a bigger gaming disappointment. I still listen this track and can't help but think of what might have been.

youtube.com/watch?v=oeBoTQ4Sjmo

>sister likes videogames

The real question is why aren't you trying to force your dick into her asshole or at the very least tricking her into giving you a footjob right now?

She want's the Turian D

>story driven series
>almost all of the 2nd game is just rounding up crewmates

i don't really get it either

gay sex

They're good games. Yes, even ME3.

>tfw your sister just wants to watch you plunger some boipucci

Me2 was nonsense.

It's a cop out yes but they could have rolled with it instead of trying to explain it in 3.

Never agreed with an opinion posted on Cred Forums more

I keep on praying that Andromeda will be good

I'm worried now

Have you not seen the gameplay? It should convince you that it will be shit.

It won't.

We both know this.

"gameplay"
We haven't seen shit

We have seen shit. Like, the game is shit.

We haven't though. I mean I don't think it will be good either but don't pretend like they showed more than a jumping animation and a cutscene

I get it that you come to Cred Forums just to shit on everything, but what they showed us is not enough to judge gameplay.

And if you take a good look at that you can already see some flaws that were in previous games.
If they manage to fuck up such a small trailer, imagine how the full game will be.

>everything
Not really, just everything bioware related.

Story ME1 > ME2 > ME3
Gameplay ME3 > ME2 > ME1

They were obviously rushed to show something just for the ps4pro announcement.

it will be shit
i know, it hurts too

Somehow, i refuse to believe that.

really nigga? Everything felt way too floaty to me in ME3. Not to mention they piled on even more context sensitive shit onto one fucking button. If I wanted to sprint up I'd stick to a wall. If I wanted to roll away from a grenade I'd just stick to a wall. For some reason whenever I wanted to stick to a wall it took at least two presses and I'd be down a shield and half my health in that time.

Also it's a smaller nitpick but the game is really finicky on when you can do that biotic charge thing. My build is fucking dependent on it working so I can recharge my shields quickly but I find myself hammering on the button until it finally lets me do it.

because they're pretty good games that have a robust female community surrounding them. it'd be like asking why your older brother likes watching football.

It's pretty funny looking at the mods for the games because the community seems really divided. Like there's a ton of NSFW skins you can add to the game, but at the same time there's a ton of skins that make characters more modest. It's bizarre

Poor taste. ME1 had the best gameplay as it was more tactical and RPG-like. ME2 and 3 were just gears of war with RPG elements.

>Rachni Queen is an email and arbitrary points added to a war board.
wait wasn't the queen reaperified? i havent played it since it came out but i am pretty sure of that

Oh also there's a part in that Omega level where, if you use biotic charge, your character instantly dies. It quickly turned from infuriating to really funny seeing your character wind up and yell for this big charge and then slump over and die

Yeah it's in a level with grunt where you can choose to let the queen die or let grunt's team die. I don't think it really shows up after that though

My bad, I was remembering ME2's interactions.

>bioware in full SJW mode since dragon age 3
>developed by the B-team
>story written by literal tumblr feminazis

there is not much hope.

>youtube.com/watch?v=oeBoTQ4Sjmo

It's being co-written by a woman who has no experience as an author, she is actually infamous because they brought her onboard after she was featured in a news story about how a GTAV online sex mod "Raped" her.

You can't be serious;there is no way in hell a company would do that,especially for a well-known game such as Mass Effect.

Bioware knows their audience, user. And it isn't people like us anymore.

>all that joy when exploring unknown worlds
>yes, even the completely empty and bland looking ones

It had moments where it really shined.

Remember coming across that strange sphere that rose up from the ground and gave you memories of humanity's ancestors being observed? Fucking gave me chills.

chris schlerf, andromedas lead writer and an actual scifi author who worked on the halo games, left bioware in 2013.

what we now have, is this:
youtube.com/watch?v=neTTQLbmhcA

be very perpared my friends.

replay it. It's not nearly as good as you remember. 3 still holds up real well.

Source or you're bullshitting.

Why the fuck did they sideline a ton of great characters? Why didn't I get to team up with wrex and mordin and grunt outside of them just showing up in cutscenes I have not played the citadel DLC yet? Why did I have to make dumb bullshit decisions that arbitrarily kill my old friends? Thane and Legion and Mordin were infinitely more interesting than the hot beep boop robot lady, or big mclargehuge or the uppity we wuz kangz totally-not-a-south-african-accent prothean. Like what the fuck

at least I still have garus and tali

>tfw I'm going to buy Andromeda even though 3 was fucking awful

Gotta be a good biodrone and swallow their big nasty load

what the fuck is that thing in ME1's backround?
sure as shit isn't a turian

If only the action button didn't do everything.

this is what she looks like today.

and those are her friends.

So what happened to everyone that got fired/left bioware? I mean they got the B team to work on those awful DA games and they didn't know the fuck how to use any of the tech. But where did the other people *go*?

If the multi is just as good i'd buy it just for that. my friends and I had a blast with it.

Wow they all look so unique

I wanna stick my dick inbetween all those uggos and have them slobber all over it, just like they're doing in that picture.

>I had depleted every planet in ME2 because I loved the series so much
>heard all of the backlash 3 was getting
>decide not to listen to it and try to be objective
>its utter dogshit
>can never replay the series again knowing that its all for waste

Gears of star wars.

I don't even fucking care anymore.

EA happened I guess and they went to work somewhere else. most of the core team is already gone.

people who have left the company since the release of mass effect 3:
>the last one of the original bioware founders
>leadwriter dragon age
>senior editor dragon age
>director mass effect
>lead writer mass effect
>senior editor mass effect
>executive producer mass effect

also bioware recently closed down all of their forums: blog.bioware.com/2016/07/29/concerning-our-forums/

people are speculating that EA will kill bioware for good in the near future and integrate whats left of their team in some other EA studio.

ME3 had a few really good moments and watching Grunt kill his way out of that shithole was definitely one of them. Mordin curing the genophage was another good moment.

Honestly I think the problem with that game is it was supposed to be the climax but it just shit its self near the end. The last few moments leading up to the end were awful starting with the Miranda's dad mission. The space battle for earth was pretty good though.

ME1 was terrible though. We're lucky to have even gotten 2, let alone 3.

was actually meant for

Forgot to mention this but god was that ninja guy awful.

It's just weird to me that people that worked on a lot of bioware's older (good) games are gone, and that I don't know where they might have all gone to try and get that spark back.

On a related note, I'll also never know where the fuck the guys from Troika went after things went south

Sounds like me giving into Blizzard and eating whatever WoW shit they have to poop out now.
Feels weird being a self-aware drone. Like I have no soul anymore.

this happens all the time, especially in the gaming industry. working on AAA games is a 7 days a week job. people get burned out or disinterested, want to spend time with their kids or simply leave to work on other projects

I don't know OP, something about Bioware just fucks with women's brains.

>played ME 1 and loved it, younger sister didn't touch it
>she only played Halo 2/3, Tetris, and arcade games on the 360
>ME2 comes out and I play the shit out of it
>around 3rd playthough she sees me playing and takes an interest
>starts playing other Bioware games like Dragon age series 24/7
>goes full biodrone by the time ME3 is released
>also goes full third-wave feminist shortly after ME3 releases
>later buys the deluxe version of DA:I but hilariously this kills her interest in everything Bioware

What's really funny is she hated hamburger Hepler and Casey Hudson with a passion but gobbled up DA and ME like it was keeping her alive. Now she just plays Gears of War and Titanfall on xbone.

And lo, here is the Bioware audience.

Anyone who pays for a Bioware product ever again is a cuck.

remember that great game you've played 5 or 10 years ago? yeah whoever worked on that is probably no longer with the company.

But I loved that game 5 or 10 years ago!

She can get fucked by niggers with contracting AIDS in real life.

Is it bad if I liked the Citidel DLC in a guilty pleasure kind of way?

I know it was shameless pandering, but it was fun shameless pandering.
>"They have a Krogan! Why don't we have a Krogan?"

Our you know they just buy the games that look interesting to them without trying to over analyze and fetishize these toys.

QUICK

POST YOUR FAVORITE MULTIPLAYER CHARACTER

Why would you play the 3rd entry of a trilogy before the 1st and the 2nd?

The "choices didn't matter" is just a meme dumbass. You are playing "The Return of the King" withouth knowing who's Aragorn, Frodo, Sam or Gandalf.

Delet this

Hey so I'm playing through Me3 for the first time and I'm wondering why, despite me filling up the little green war bar, that everything STILL says readiness is at 50%? Am I doing something wrong or will the story eventually sort itself out or what

>Anyone who pays for a Bioware product ever again is a cuck

I know. I'm a huge slut for shitty games and I can't help it. I won't pre-order or buy day one, but the chances of me buying Andromeda are sadly pretty high. Muh exploration tho

Go play MP, it'll go up.

Did they say they'd bring back exploration? because there hasn't been exploration since the first ME

I'm sorry you don't have friends to enjoy games with user.

aw shit is that why? I have it pirated. If I don't play multi is it going to fuck me over in single player?

As long as you pirated the DLC you can still fill up the bar.
I pirated it and just finished a few days ago.

Still a fucking retarded decision, but that's ME3 in a nutshell.

>Remember coming across that strange sphere that rose up from the ground and gave you memories of humanity's ancestors being observed? Fucking gave me chills.

They explained the origin of those spheres in the Leviathan DLC of ME3. It was the way the first collected species watched the universe waiting for a moment to strike back at the reapers.

That's literally one of the main selling points.

Depends, what is your current war score?

Oh good. Thanks for the heads up user

>Synthetics always kill organics so we made a race of super synthetics to kill all organics so they never make synthetics that kill all organics

>Story ME1 > ME2
>LITERALLY le ancient evil has awoken

>ME2
>story
the whole game might as hell have been some random side story.

It might be too late for you honestly.
While 1 does happen to be the for the most part better game than 3, the combat has for the most part only improved with each game.

After play the series I decided to play the first again and was pretty underwhelmed by the lack luster combat.

2 However still has some flaws that were fixed up in 3, but as long as you avoid playing the adapt class it still holds out well.

Ironically enough, playing 1 with the adept class is pretty tolerable though do to the cool downs not being shared.

No, that wasn't the point.

Synthetics always kill organics so the AI decided that the best solution was to kill every organic able to use Mass Effect technology so organics could keep existing.

In other words: Kill millions to save trillions.

my total military strength is 7379, but my effective military strength is 3689. And my readiness is always at 50%

>Synthetics always kill organics
>Only really synthetics did shit this cycle is because the reapers pushed them to.

Your readiness increases by playing the multiplayer. If your effective strenght reaches the green bar you are good to go.

You'll still get the good ending even with the readiness hit. You're fine.

What's up, retards?

Oh awesome. Thanks guys.

every time I see these games I'm reminded of the user whose anger transcends the universe

>2
>Revealed how reapers are made
>Made Geth actually somewhat interesting
>Aria and Omega was cool
>Got to visit Quarian Flotilla
>Got to visit Krogan homeworld
>Mordin and Thane were great
>Got to see Garrus be edgy
>Muh favorite store meme

ME2 was fucking great

What part of "this cycle is diferent" you didn't understand?

ME1 cycle began thousands of years later than expected because of the protheans modificating the keepers. That caused more species to reach the citadel like the turians and the humans. Also caused the Rachni wars with were the reason the Krogan were raised to a high tech level. Even the Quarian/Geth thing happent inside that extra time.

Literally everything in our cycle was new because the protheans broke the cycle.

>Kill millions to save trillions.

Except, you know. Population increases exponentially with level of technology.

You're killing trillions to save a few tribes of cave people.

>space bug romans accomplished in one cycle what stupid space gods could not in an uncountable amount.

Space fish are dumb user.

ME2 had the best setting development and character interactions. The actual story -- helping Cerberus shoot some bugs -- is vacuous.

They acomplished that because they had to fight the space gods together. No reapers no peace.

Idk user, ask her

Women love these games for some reason. There's a black girl in my class who wears a N7 hoodie, has a ME tattoo and pretty sure her degree is in space engineering, I also see her looking for andromeda news all the time in class.

Bitches love the Turian cock.

This hurts you.

Bitches love the Turian cock.
Men wanted the Turian cock.

Everybody wanted a piece of Garrus Vakarian.

>world peace
My nigger.

I'd be gay for Garrus.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that. It was a much better farewell to the series and the characters I loved than the god awful ending.

I'm gonna rub my cum in those burn scars

That would be rude user.

>Hate every character that isn't old ME1 crew.
>Hating Mordin, Grunt, Zaeed, Legion, James, and Javik

>didn't even peel the banana
rude. Turians probably don't even know what the fuck a banana is

Not the guy you replied to, but james is fucking bland and Javik is just an uppity negro with green skin. They aren't interesting characters

Should have stopped at Legion.

>those sultry bedroom eyes
pls

S-Stupid shop.

I don't think the Asari in Andromeda looks that bad, I just like the image because Farscape.

Oh, okay.

>I didn't interact with James or Javik: the post

>You will never have a turian bf to do lewd things with

>since dragon age 3
that's a late choice

I talked with big mclargehuge a ton and I can't even remember what he talked about. And literally all javik did was shit all over the lesser races and act like a condescending prick. I'm sure there's a heartwarming arc where he learns to accept the dirty savage races as his friends but at that point I didn't really care.