YAKUZA ZERO IS NOT PS4 EXCLUSIVE

>US and EU Box art Only shows PS4 Console exclusive
>Previous games with that label included Street Fighter V and No Man's Sky
>PCFags are going to get Yakuza

Where where you bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

yakuza.sega.com/yakuza0/purchase.html
static1.gamespot.com/uploads/scale_large/1549/15491080/3047624-street-fighter-v-console-exclusive-box-art.jpg
atlus.com/kofxiv/img/home/kofxiv_premium.jpg
1.bp.blogspot.com/-e4lakUrZ8ro/U5uKXPTMIhI/AAAAAAABHPo/1KfT8Hled9Q/s1600/Bloodborne - Box Art.png
i.imgur.com/PV904Lv.jpg
youtu.be/PgKmSixrrMQ
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=218191271&postcount=203
amazon.com/Yakuza-0-PlayStation-4/dp/B01J4PHT3C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474931928&sr=8-1&keywords=yakuza 0
amazon.ca/SEGA-of-America-YK-63206-4-Yakuza/dp/B01J4PHT3C/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1470673864&sr=8-3&keywords=yakuza 0&linkCode=sl1&tag=au03-20&linkId=c39c974320dd539e23efb98c22d74c64
youtube.com/watch?v=axmiyBuFdVo
youtube.com/watch?v=49VqnwKuBm8
youtube.com/watch?v=DY8WZe7g850
youtube.com/watch?v=tZEwpdvLRSo
youtube.com/watch?v=o80qqNH0rQ4&index=16&list=PL3FD42D8487E07DBD
youtube.com/watch?v=SpNz-xx_sCo
youtube.com/watch?v=PZx49hZzG14
dsogaming.com/news/yakuza-0-might-be-coming-to-the-pc-ps4-case-hints-at-a-pc-release/
youtube.com/watch?v=djErqOH8MDE
youtube.com/watch?v=lR7OahhCVx8
youtube.com/watch?v=2MmW9Ov72GE&list=PL_QtSMEGimbziT5blFoTHwth19kZOq2vp
youtube.com/watch?v=pONkmj4trhE
youtube.com/watch?v=m_-Tjgr6ETc
youtube.com/watch?v=PgKmSixrrMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8nWyeqPPZDo
youtube.com/watch?v=eigc6AV04XQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0BTpQTzj8iE&list=PLMJZ_JgbivJbjtMLtiNVwKJowMfoBLFTx
youtube.com/watch?v=sdVvgdVglOw
youtube.com/watch?v=UONHPUcJsV0
youtube.com/watch?v=AOfK30CpTqc
youtube.com/watch?v=JA5H7LsWYRg&list=PL6tEKS4ytBEMMPkj31m_waqdXku3Vjo63&index=42
reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/4g36x8/total_war_warhammer_now_uses_denuvo/
youtube.com/watch?v=2kL13ZpRPRw
youtube.com/watch?v=HtiixXPHbUY
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj0N-GJZLMc
youtube.com/watch?v=2vxy3ufNFbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Could be cool

I'd be happy as all fuck

Nothing to lose here
Series is already ruined with cuckold pandering
>Cuck ga Gotoku 6
>Cuckuza 6 Raising Your Wife's Son

>Speculation from some faggot on Cred Forums
Yeah, no. Yakuza is staying on Playstation and Wii U.

Fuck off. Kiryu isn't even Dojima's son. He was adopted.

Yipee! more ancient Playstation games I can purchase on Steam©. Luvin life!

>Official US box art
>"I-I-ITS SPECULATION!! NEVER EVER!"

Beautiful

>Wife's Son

Since when was Haruka married to Kiryu?

Cool, I'll buy the entire series when they port it.

Those games are cool as shit and deserve more sales

king of fighters 15 had the same thing and they still havent announced a pc version yet

rip yakuza
can't wait for 'pc gaming' to collapse

>ps4 console
>exclusive game

fuck me thats pretty genius

how long will the pccucks have to wait?

would be good. yakuza has become niche and total weeb games even though its not so weeb. it could possibly give the series a chance to make it non weeb

>ancient
nigga it'll be less than 2 years old when it comes out

>a game only a niche amount of sonycucks care about

Pass we already have the superior gta

Why should anyone care if it's exclusive or not? Anyone rich enough to buy a decent gaming PC can afford a sub-£200 console.

I'll get it on PC if it plays better on it, otherwise it'll be PS4. The more choice the better for everyone.

Yakuza is nothing like GTA. Nice falseflag tho.

Fuck you. Fuck you and every shitposting retard like you. PC is the only way for game to get a second chance in the west.

>Shitty GTA clone with no gameplay and hours of weeb KINO
No thanks

yakuza.sega.com/yakuza0/purchase.html

Directly from Sega's website

>There is a timeline where we can play Yakuza 6 at 60FPS

Of course it isn't gta is actually good sonycuck

I won't believe it till I see it.

That would make me somewhat excited

But then I remember it's Sega so they'll never bring the other games of the series like Kiwami or even the fucking PS3 HD releases

Why should anyone care if it's exclusive or not? >Anyone rich enough to buy a decent gaming PC can afford a sub-£200 console.

>I'll get it on PC if it plays better on it, otherwise it'll be PS4. The more choice the better for everyone.

Quoted because it needed to be.

>Yakuza on PC.

I'm not a PC gamer but I'd happy for that since that'd mean more sales and more Yakuza in the West.

I am a bit skeptical, but Zero would look fucking phenomenal on PC. Shit would be cool and I wouldn't have to buy a PS4.

If this is real, I hope Y6 comes to PC too. That game's probably not going to run at 60 on PS4

>sega fell for the pc meme

great now pcucks are gonna pirate the fuck out of this game, you would think sega learned from piracy after the dreamcast

It's also on PS3, dumbass.

Only weebs play pc games

shush weeb

I am a fan of the series and would ejaculate buckets if this was announced for PC considering I've been agonizing over the fact I can't play it since I don't have a PS4 but I don't feel like buying a PS4 for one game. Everything else on the console is either not my thing or also on PC. Except maybe Nioh but I'll see.

I fucking wish, but I can't see them starting to port this late into the series.

Not in English it ain't.

>paid patches
>paid online
>ps4 is now obsolete thanks to PS4 Pro
>exclusives getting ported
>butt blasted in every forum/board possible

post YFW sonyfags on suicide watch

I thought Dreamcast failed faster than people could even think of piracy.

>buying a PS4 for one game
Ishin, Kiwami, Zero and 6 - that
s already four games, you know.

I don't think I'll be able to handle the shitposting, Yakuza threads used to be so comfy

This

Stop getting people hyped for nothing OP

>Nioh
that will come to PC too

>raising your adopted daughteru's son
>that probably isn't even hers in the first place
>cuck
quit your memespouting

So? Game itself is not PS4 exclusive, it's cross gen.

>Console exclusive
>Literally means it is not on other consoles
>Somehow dumb hamsterposter thinks this means it is also on PS3

then it would say

"only on Playstation"

Nioh is way more likely, Koei Tecmo puts all their stuff, apart from Gust games on PC. Even fucking Romance of Three Kingdoms shit and Nobunaga's Ambition.

Nice delusions

>Implying I know kanji at adult level

Try toddler level. I can into kana and that's about it.

Tell that to Star Ocean 5.

They could be porting to NX :^)

khhsubs

"PS4 Console Exclusive" game also indicates that the game is exclusive by third party decision, not by any deal with Sony.

Basically saying that PS4 is the only console it will be available on. Any non-console platform availability is up in the air, doesn't mean any confirmation.

And you call yourself a fan?

nah people were pirating games during the dreamcasts lifespan

There are guides for every one of these games that's currently out. I used them, with no understanding of japanese besides kana, and got a full understanding of the game and story. NO EXCUSE FAGGOT

They actually could. 1&2 HD was on Wii U. The only other console Yakuza was ever on.

The box art pictured is specifically the English release, which isn't cross gen.

For those of us with PS3s that don't want to import and look back and forth between the game and a guide, this is very, very fucking annoying.

no sense, lot of thid parties have "only on Playstation" rather than "PS4 console exclusive". Why not using the former?

>earlier this year there was a rumor Sega wanted to bring Yakuza to PC starting with 0
>mfw it's actually happening
I'll still probably get it for PS4 if the PC launch is after the PS4 one.

PSP too, if you count spinoffs.

Well, PSP is Sony. I was talking about other companies consoles.

Sega was ahead of its time in every category

>comfy
more like boring low tier shit

GLORIOUS PC MASTER RACE

I hear bringing Yakuza 1 and 2 HD to Wii U was just an "experiment", which probably would have done better if it or the PS3 version were brought stateside

I'm kinda confused about how Sega will handle this going forwards. It seems like it'd be insane to release 0 and then 6 on PC with no inbetween, but at the same time they probably don't want to release the previous five games after releasing their newest one that'll make them all look like shit - especially 1 and 2.

Maybe they'll just skip 6 since it's the end of Kiryu's story, and then release the next one since it'll start its own arc? Or maybe they're just counting on PC players to be willing to skip 5/7ths of the mainline games and will include a big-ass cinematic explaining it like they did in 3/4/5/

I will be fine with console games coming to PC.

The problem is how PC gamers act whenever this shit happens.

>HURRR DURRRR THX FOR BETA TESTING WE'LL BE PLAYING THE SUPERIOR VERSION. MASTER RACE WINS AGAIN! IS THERE EVEN A REASON TO OWN A CONSOLE ANYMORE? CONSOLE KEKS LMAOOOO

One of the things I like about video games is talking about the games with people who play the same games. But these PC mustards decide to shit up any discussion and talk with their arrogance bullshit. They could just sit down and having fun talking with other players who play the same game regardless of platform, but no, they just decide to shitpost to hell and back.

Yakuza threads used to be civil. It sure as hell won't be like that anymore.

>shitty cuck meme
Cred Forums is only capable of thinking about 3 things at a time.

Inb4 sonyfags pretend the game sucks just because it's not exclusive to playstation

Why would you want to play it on PS3 in 720p@25fps when PS4 version is 1080p@60fps? Way to ruin your own fun.

Can't wait until it sells approximately 200 copies on Steam again while mustards call it shit and post "now playing" Steam graphics to indicate that it's not a good game (since if it was good then everyone would be playing on superior PC).

It had worse textures than the PS3 version.

Team Ninja hates PC only Omega Force and regular Koei ports games

everyone who cares about this series has already played and loved 0

I'd bet it'll just be a cinematic bundled in to explain the last few game's barest plot details, like how Kiryu left, who the fuck his friends are, and how he knows Haruka.

>we dont want people to go to PC
>loses another exclusive to PC

protip Sony, if you want people to buy more niche stuff on your console and retain users, try to secure a plethora of real exclusives to build an audience.

they may not come for 1 or 2 games but once you have 4-5 true exclusives, they will come and be retained

At least it's not as bad as what's happening to Nier. You have Platinum drones and PC cucks ruining threads.

Go play with your dragon dildos. Its good this game is coming to PC but no one wants any part of that racist propaganda

It's also listed as "only on PlayStation" on the Western boxart, which means any PC port will likely be long, long after launch and looks very unlikely to begin with.

Is Persona 5 next?

They ported the PS3 version of DoA5LR, with no online lobbies.

Because I already have a PS3 and there aren't enough games on PS4 that I want to play to justify me purchasing one.

Now, if the game really comes to PC, then I wouldn't care any more.

>PC version not even confirmed and people are already losing their shit and shitposting
Jesus christ Cred Forums, get your shit together.

Nah, it's got "only on PlayStation" on the boxart still. That usually means it'll remain exclusive for the foreseeable future - though it's not impossible for it to one day get a port.

yes, and nioh

screenshot this post

Team Ninja literally said they will never port a gamew to PC if people made mods for DoA5 and Koei doesn't force their developers unless they want to.

Is PC getting Yakuza 6?

I want to be Ingobernable

Wait what? But it was just upscaled PS2 releases.

That only depends on niche some series are, from what I've seen for animu shit like Neptunia and Senran Kagura people didn't care at the end of the day when they were released, though I am scared on how it'll be for Yakuza.

>Nah, it's got "only on PlayStation" on the boxart still

most recently? no it does not

I waa going to buy a PS4 Pro until I saw Nier:Automata coming to steam.

>rip yakuza threads

I own a pc with a 1070 a ps4 and a wii u and I can already tell you pc only posters are going to ruin thone threads

All this over semantics. It's embarrassing.

I hope this is true, I'd love for my friends on Steam to have a go.

I'll ruin it just for you bb.
Just like I ruin BF1 threads with Cred Forums shitposting whenever I see one of those faggots complaining about Cred Forums.

>BF1 threads

user it already started.

...huh

Alright, that's certainly interesting. Atlus seem to have absolutely no interest whatsoever in the PC market, but at this point it seems like nearly every major Japanese developer is going out of their way to at least test the waters - so who knows, we might actually get it on PC as well next year at some point.

Yeah, and? There's still $$$ to be made, and at the end of the day that's what matters most.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but the dude who said that isn't actually working on nioh - right?

is this the only jap games that actually have asian looking characters?

everything else is european "asians" everywhere

I hope it's real. Yakuza 6 is going back to 30 FPS bullshit. I can't handle that after having played Ishin, Kiwami and Zero in 60 FPS.

The framedrops in 5 especially were almost unbearable, especially with Majima's clone bullshit.

He is working on it

You sound like Grief.exe from NeoFAG.

That's really interesting. I've started to look into the branding that publishers place on the boxes.

Street Fighter 5 has "console exclusive" on it because it is also on PC[static1.gamespot.com/uploads/scale_large/1549/15491080/3047624-street-fighter-v-console-exclusive-box-art.jpg
]. From this we can come to the conclusion that The King of Fighters 14 will come to PC as well because it also has the "console exclusive" branding [atlus.com/kofxiv/img/home/kofxiv_premium.jpg

]

Games that are explicit exclusive has the "Only on Playstation" brand on it [1.bp.blogspot.com/-e4lakUrZ8ro/U5uKXPTMIhI/AAAAAAABHPo/1KfT8Hled9Q/s1600/Bloodborne - Box Art.png

]

What is interesting are games that don't have any branding at all but are exclusive like Persona 5 [i.imgur.com/PV904Lv.jpg

]

Based on this we can conclude that perhaps Sega is at least keeping their options open.

>Atlus
>caring about the west

And your even more delusional if you think AtlusUSA would do anything.

Where did you get the official boxart?

How is the other 5 games in the series treating you pc friend? Oh wait...

Nier Automata didn't have anything in the corner either. Not saying that P5 will get ported. Just throwing that out there.

Its on the Amazon page

Not having a modded PS3 is just silly. Buying a PS4 is retarded though.

Or maybe Sony is changing their marketing slightly and Cred Forums is being retarded as usual.

I highly doubt they'd port it, they can't even be bothered marketing it out west.

Seriously, I've seen ZERO pun not intended advertising for it, not even at E3 or gamescom.

If Zero is their attempt at re-introducing Yakuza to the west, they're fucking up again.

good point

I love them. Why?

I haven't even played 5 yet.

But it's definitely one (rather two) less reasons to not buy a PS4 pro anytime soon.
Especially how Sega completely and utterly rapes Valkyria Chronicles with the newest game.

>Valkyria Chronicles
It's a spinoff. SPINOFF. That's like saying Metal Gear AC!D raped Metal Gear Solid.

Oh well excuse me then. Having one console is fine, but TWO? That's just stupid. How could I have been so blind?

:^)

Console retards get fucked. Another game on Steam.
Have fun with your 30 fps garbage and we'll run this shit at 4k 60fps.

They probably expect only fans to know about it and maybe recommend it to the friends. It's sad because Yakuza is a great series and probably one of the only good thing Sega makes these days, it deserves a lot more attention in the west

This isn't even a proper Yakuza thread.

>It's a spinoff.
It's the newest game and it looks like it plays like utter garbage.

>Metal Gear AC!D
I don't care about mobile games or MGS that much.

well there's still ~5 months until it's released, give it a bit of time before coming to that conclusion

Oh fuck off m8.

But why though, this is good for the series. Stop starting shit. It runs at 1080p/60fps on the PS4 btw.

Never played these, might try one out, PC or PS4 Pro, doesn't matter to me.

Why?
Excuse me for loving VC 1 immensly and being disappointed with the shit Sega is pulling off.
I'll never understand you people that blindly excuse any shit some companies pull off.

4 months

Ever since 1 failed to impress, they pretty much gave up on marketing it out west. All we get are one or two really shitty trailers.

4 months actually. Also that conclusion isn't unrealistic.

Although, SEGA did claim they're trying to port more games to PC, so who knows..

Ofcourse its good for the series, its not stuck on retarded hardware toy platform.
I dont even give a fuck about this weeb shit but ill buy a copy just on sale for 5 bucks just to spite the consolefags.

stop trying to start wars please, I play on PC but you are just starting shit

just report posters like him and ignore them
they're obviously trying to start a flamewar

He's obviously not a PC gamer, but a false-flagging shitlord and I don't know why you homos aren't just reporting and ignoring him.

>I dont even give a fuck about this weeb shit but ill buy a copy just on sale for 5 bucks just to spite the consolefags.

You sure you don't give a fuck?
>buys a copy on sale just to spite weeb console fags
>I don't care

>spiting consolefags

You must not have a lot going on in your life to be happy about a trivial thing. At least you'd help the series if it ever did come to PC. I'm pretty sure people in the Yakuza threads and people who've played these games would appreciate the sales anyway. The quality of posts in said threads is up in the air if it does come to PC.

The more attention this series gets, the better. I'd be willing to sacrifice comfy threads for confirmed and quicker localizations.

I'm pretty sure Japan doesn't use the "Only on Playstation" or the rest of that branding shit, that's why it's not on Persona 5 there.

I forgot that persona is also on PS3, but I'm not sure how much that would matter

is it no on SF5?

i dont give a fuck about some random weeb game, i give a fuck about spiting you shitheads that spent months NEVER EVERING and now we're getting everything that your bloodborne box gets.
you faggots deserve this

aslong as ps4fags get cucked of more exclusives i dont give a shit what i support

I guess it's understandable but its sad too as they can capitalize on the fact that niche Japanese games are more popular now than ever

>retarded hardware toy platform.
This fucking arrogant shit behavior is what I can't stand whenever a console game gets ported to PC.

See

It happened with neir 2.

Oh god your shitty meme just made me realise something. You're searching for Haruka now.

Everyone Kiryu searches for ends up dead.

just wew lad

KUZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

READ:

Yeah eat it, faggot. You deserve it for thinking your cuck platform deserves exclusives.
Go dick suck Bloodborne because it's going to be the only thing worth playing on your cuckmachine that wont be on Steam.

You must be 18+ to browse this website.

>aslong as ps4fags get cucked of more exclusives i dont give a shit what i support

is this you?

>searches for Daigo twice
>is still alive
???

How do people like this even function outside of the internet?

I'm ready to fight him all over again.

Okay they either die, or Kiryu punches their shirts off and their teeth out.

That would be awesome.

>is it no on SF5?
Nope

>that spent months NEVER EVERING
Oh hey, fuck you too. What do you think started all those NEVER EVER tauntings?

Your port-begging and "HURR WE MASTER RACE! WHY ARE YOU EVEN OWNING A CONSOLE YOU PLEB! PC BEST EXPERIENCE THX FOR BETA TESTING" attitude. Had your kind just keep to themselves, you wouldn't get console players to go against you faggots. You started it.

Remember the countless reposting of that face close up of that one bald military faggot from Crysis 3? Yeah.

Could you not, please?

Calm down. It's just video games.

Is there anyone else who didn't like Kiwami?

Nigga it ain't just video games. It's my life.

It was cool, but it felt like a gimped version of 0 or a 0 mod. Boss fights were just tedious because of the healing they did, and the Majima everywhere system is tiresome after a while. It's great fanservice though.

Your video games are safe and sound. You shouldn't care about this piece of shit site.

That's kinda sad bro.

The Majima everywhere thing just ruined what made Majima so great in the first game. The game just felt lazy. I like that we got to see Nishki's descent into madness, but the game just felt lazy. Deborah's interior made me laugh and shake my head.

Oh and they fucked the music hard.

You can crush my spirit but you can't crush my Whichever console you don't like.

Yes. The OST was awful and I think a lot of people share the same sentiment. They did great in Ishin, especially Nishiki's theme rendition in that spin-off. But Kiwami dropped the ball on every single remix. They were trying to capture the wubshit/DnB things they did in 0 but it just didn't work well.

I like them all though. They're just inanimate objects my man.

Kiwami is the first game I'd consider poor. I even love Dead Souls more.

Speaking of wubshit/DnB, this is one of the best random battle themes in the series for me so far.

YAHOO

youtu.be/PgKmSixrrMQ

They are just recreational devices, nothing serious man

The only good part was Nishki slicking his hair back with blood. The game overall feels like a rushed afterthought.

Majima's Breaker style is absolutely ridiculous in 0. It's my favorite style in the game.

I expected this thread to be shitpost central, but you Yakuzafags are so chill.

Yeah well play them and you'll see why we like it so much and why Yakuza threads are chill af

His taste in waifus is shit but at least he has some nice trigger discipline.

>The Majima everywhere thing just ruined what made Majima so great in the first game

It also made no sense. There's a bit where he fights by your side just before the Shangri-La event, and it just makes no sense after what we just did together.

Also..

>get out of jail
>alright time to kick some ass around here again
>Majima shows up
>impossible to beat
>look like a little bitch
>mfw

That made me quit the game for so many months.

The owner of Gematsu contacted Sega about this and posted their response on NeoGAF:

neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=218191271&postcount=203

In b4
>HURR DURR NEOFAG
It's less about NeoGAF and more about the owner of Gematsu posting what Sega told him and the place he just shared it happens to be on NeoGAF.

Basically, this user was right.

Of course, knowing Cred Forums and how this board is pretty much PC Gaming supremacist circlejerk, you will reply to this with "HURR DURR IT'S JUST GENERIC PR RESPONSE" or "HURR IT MEANS THEY WILL PRODUCE THE PC VERSION LATER, YOU BUTTHURT CONSOLE BABY", but hey, at least I figured this will calm people down.

i've heard that a couple times now

wasn't some yakuza game (i don't remember if it was zero) announced as ps4 console exclusive which implied it was also coming to PC?

what is taking them so long though?

You can crush my spirit but you can't crush my reacreational inanimate object device, my serious man

Wait, are you serious? I couldn't stand Dead Souls.

fucking hell how

Anyone with a brain already knew. The Yakima games are always exclusive because of SEGA,not Sony.

To each their own, I guess. I found the run n' gun to be really fun.

EEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NANIIIIIIIIII??????!?!?!?!

Whelp, there it is

The same thing happened to NIER as well, just saying

Nier wasn't SEGA.

Square-Enix has been releasing tons of shit on PC.

>wanting steam faggots to touch Yakuza
>wanting le epic reviews like lolz im jap guy in this game and i sat with a girl 4 money lol 9/11 would pay girl again
>wanting to sit through thread after thread of some 12 year old who bought it off kinguin gives his opinion about a series he only played one game of

I was excited for MGSV on PC, so I could play it and have it look even better, then I took one look at the community section
fuck it at this point I hope Yakuza never gets an english release

And SEGA said they want to release more shit on PC.

yeah that's true

I didn't mind that, I just didn't like the excecution of changing Yakuza beat em up gameplay into sort of a shooter hybrid. That and some enemies were more annoying to fight, and the OST while fitting was nowhere near as memorable personally.

This just means I don't need to support the series anymore.

The community section of any game on any platform is shit. It's the consequence of social interaction.

Wasn't that their Europe branch? They're the ones mostly doing the PC stuff and they can't do shit unless Sega JP allows them. Which I hear is a pain in the ass.

>then I took one look at the community section
>I didn't get a superior version of a game because of some retarded comments on an unspecified website on the internet
>I LITERALLY cannot enjoy things because of other people
>also I don't want them to milk more money because they deserve it and fuck it don't even localize them

You're a cuckold but then again you just posted a Bakemonogatari pic so that goes hand in hand.

They said they want to port some of their older games to PC.

How do we fix the PC gaming community?

so has sega and theyve talked about how they want to release even more on PC.

Why even fight against this? PC is on track to end up being the dominate platform and itd be for the better. No more buying 3 different consoles a generation, no more exclusives or console wars, no more being limited by outdated hardware.

What the fuck is peoples issue with PC as a platform? Its the best. The only thing it lacks is being left out on a console exclusive here and there.

How do we fix the Playstation community?

>I didn't get a superior version of a game
except I did

>I LITERALLY cannot enjoy things because of other people
>also I don't want them to milk more money because they deserve it and fuck it don't even localize them

Something tells me you're the guy who posts those EBIN reviews on steam

you dont. It used to be the more mature community, and then CSGO happened. Now you have 14 year olds screaming master race, despite the fact they play CSGO at 40 FPS on moms laptop and constantly spams cuck and kek.

They already have enough exclusives secured at this point to draw interest, securing more and moneyhatting third party games would be throwing huge amounts of money down the drain to appease fanboys. This isn't the 200's where games are cheap and manageable, Yakuza has a huge AAA budget but Sega's investors needs bucks now.

It would ultimately help the series if it stayed exclusive though, people consoles for Atlus games in droves because Atlus is known to be a console exclusive publisher so people dont wait for the PC port.

If Sega is releasing 0 on PC, then Yakuza 6 might be exclusive, others publishers are doing the same sort of tactic, see Danganronpa 3 and New God Eater game.

>plz, buy our yakuza ps4 goyims ;^) there's no pc version, i s-s-swear! ;^)

I just want Yakuza on PC so that people can actually play 1+2 without resorting to emulation, and 3-5 without needing to buy a PS3.
If they released 1-5 on the PSN for PS4, I wouldn't care either way, but for someone who only just got into the franchise (and skipped the last generation of consoles) it's stupid that there's no way to play half the series without buying another console.

>What the fuck is peoples issue with PC as a platform?

Nobody hates the platform

they hate you

>Why even fight against this?

I'm not. They said they wanted to focus more on porting older games than anything new.

Also PC being the monopoly would be terrible. Games would be so stale.

also

You got the 4K 60FPS version with Infinite Heaven mod? Good for you user.

>Something tells me you're the guy who posts those EBIN reviews on steam
Never. Then again I never even read Steam reviews. Nor would I be affected by their cancer. If PSN/XLive had review system the same shit would occur.

I think no one hates the platform, just the pcmasterace bullshit

Everyone wants that, but it's SEGA. They say a lot of things.

It's because the Steam community isn't how it is back then, it's mostly memes now.

The pcmustard race meme is as prevalent as THIS 4 THE PLAYERS shit.

Games would be shit if there wasn't any competition.

>implying people will actually play yakuza 1 and 2

itll be the same shit as always

"hay guise i never playd yakoooza but can i start wif da newest game in da series?"

"no play all the numbered ones so you get to know the characters"

"lol fuck that"

happens with literally every long running game series

Nice. Somehow I still haven't played a yakuza

I'm kinda surprised Sony even has a "console exclusive" boxart tag.

No

The relationship of PC and Japan will only get worse and worse.

Most people in Japan do not use their desktops for internet usage anymore since they mostly use their phones.

The console market is quickly getting smaller and smaller and the focus is more on portables and phones.

In conclusion, PC will unfortunately never have a big impact in Japan

Killing steam

>The pcmustard race meme is as prevalent as THIS 4 THE PLAYERS shit.

the only people who spout that shit are master race faggots shitposting

much like youre doing
you state your side and then when people explain why they dont like you, you sit there and go "BUT U DO IT TO!!!1!"

one is seen more seriously than the other

Why?

Are you really that petty?

>What the fuck is peoples issue with PC as a platform? Its the best.

PC as a platform is literally shit and it's only good if ALL third party games get ported to it, at the moment it's a splatter shot and miss get 1 game miss out on 10 others type of deal.

Look at PC's ecosystem as well, it's total garbage, it can't develop it's own AAA games, it also isn't rich or organized enough to contract AAA games from third party developers, it doesn't maintain a level of quality control on it's very own platform thus is at the mercy of third party publishers. If PC wins and big AAA publishers get to corner the market on a single platform, without a single ounce of quality control you simply will not be seeing good games after that point.

PC is submerged in low quality indie games and is a dumping ground for publishers while missing out on multiple exclusive first party games because it's a shitty platform

???

When did this meme start? There would be competition between the various developers and companies.

You know "PC" isnt a company like Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo, right?

PC is a western platform, yeah.

Steam is great. It's digital meaning that niche Jap devs can dish out their games for cheap. Also it's all around profitable and it made everything easy for Japs.

If you're upset by memes then you're just retarded.

>What the fuck is peoples issue with PC as a platform?

I have a PC, I love when games come to PC, but as an idort I can't stand mustards with their masterrace bullshit, while actively constantly begging for and bragging about getting console games. I've never seen a thread where they discuss PC games that aren't Deus Ex, Torment, or Bloodlines.

you sound like fucking communist

>derail threads
>spam threads when a PC port comes out
>false flag
>ruin discussion
>get upset when nobody likes you

I seriously wonder why you're confused

>steam has a big focus on community
>the community is shit
>lol if dis makes u mad ur retarded

no

You've completely missed the point.

Haha, oh wow. A few months ago, I was planning on getting a PS4 in January for Nier, Yakuza0 and Bloodborne. Sounds like I can save some dosh. Bloodborne will never happen, but there's nothing to stop Nioh form being brought over too as far as I know.

Not really.

>the only people who spout that shit are master race faggots shitposting
Cred Forums isn't the general consensus. I literally see people wearing PS4 fedoras.

I really appreciate how brave you are for posting something so retarded publicly

Noone gives a fuck about how you feel about "PC mustard races." Who even has enough energy to care about those kinds of people, let alone allow it to affect your choice of platform.

Is that seriously why theres so much pushback against it as a platform? Why people revel when it doesnt get games? Because they're offended by some loud people who think its better?

Shit is high school level stuff.

Who are you quoting?

You're right. Sony actively pushes the 4THEPLAYERS shit, while masterrace is purely a consumer thing.

>v/ isn't the general consensus. I literally see people wearing PS4 fedoras.

no, you don't.
>ask people why they hate X
>get reasons
>no that reason doesn't matter

I really wonder how you function

you

Then it explain it to me. Consoles compete with each other to try and corner the market. So they make exclusives. They keep quality up so they can sell consoles.

On PC game development studios compete with one another to control the market. They create games with quality to gain sales over each other.

Its literally the same thing. Competition exists with proprietary hardware boxes.

>steam has a big focus on community
"Big focus" being reviews and comments? Are you retarded my man? In the multiplayer none of that matters anyway. How are you affected by people using the same service? Do you honestly believe PSN is retardproof?

Point still stands, Jap devs are benefiting from Steam and that's all I care about.

Again, I don't hate the platform, I hate mustards.

Your platform is literally an afterthought to the industry, the creator of Deus Ex told this to the face of PC users last E3 as well. As a platform it has its advantages but it is lacking in the most important area: Games. The fact that it relies so heavily on console for ports is the only proof you need.

>>no that reason doesn't matter

Correct. Its petty nonsense based on how much someone hurt your feelings. Get over yourself.

>implying people won't play yakuza 1 and 2
If someone is dedicated to playing a series, and isn't an annoying preteen, then they'll play the earlier games.

I really appreciate how brave you are for posting something so retarded publicly

>PC game development studios
>quality

good joke

If PC is "shit", all other platforms are Hitler buttfucking AIDS into your grandma's eye socket

It's fucking insane. I guess this is the only thing the corporate dicksuckers have now. Fucking "community", as if their preferred toy is only bought by enlightened masses. Holy shit.

this

>Yakuza now the subject of platformwar bullshit

welp it was a good ride

I hate you OP

>has a whole section for community
>art, screenshots, streams, several other things
>not a big focus

ok buddy

the only one with hurt feelings here is you because you can't grasp why people are against PC

fuck I play on PC mainly and I understand why people hate it, but you're a special kind of stupid

>Who even has enough energy
someone who doesn't weigh 600 pounds

Well. That'd be pretty cool, if this does come to PC, I really don't have a reason to buy a PS4, since Nier Automata is getting PC release too.
Might go for Gravity Rush 2, though.

No, steam is the cancer. Thanks to steam you have no more any kind of ownership with pc gaming. Thanks to that future even on consoles will be digital only with renting games like a cuckold

He asked why PC is hated as a platform. He was told the platform isn't hated, just the insufferable people.

Has nothing to do with "corporate dicksucking",

If SEGA started bringing out stuff for the PC I would like this bad boy to be first

Also, Yakuza kinda failed in the west because it was marketed as "GTA in Japan". Even the localized name, Yakuza instead of anything else like "Heart of the Dragon" or whatever pushed it into a demographic that would never like an asian cop drama with beat em up gameplay

I believe you, Atlus-kun.

(I don't really believe you because Atlus is dumb dumb)

>the only one with hurt feelings here is you because you can't grasp why people are against PC

If you honestly hate PC because of the people who play on it, then you're sad. You're not even thinking about the platform, you have some deep embedded anger towards the projection of the kind of person you think subscribes to a different electronic than you.

Its just as pathetic as someone who wont play nintendo consoles because he hates nintendo fans, same goes for sony and microsoft.

Seriously, "against" a platform. Fucking listen to yourself.

I don't think Atlus even knows what a PC is

Even their MMO was made by another company

This. Vanquish really does deserve 60 FPS or higher.

Binary Domain got ported. Let's hope Yakuza PS3 games are next.

>art, screenshots, streams, several other things
Wait, how is that a focus? You can stream games like on Twitch and post screenshots? Okay? How is that detracting from games and the features of this platform? Again, do you HONESTLY think that PSN is inhabited by smarter people? Did you buy your console BECAUSE of these people? What the fuck is your argument even?

No, this nigger is now arguing that the platform is somehow negatively affected because of the people who use this one online service.

>On PC game development studios compete with one another to control the market. They create games with quality to gain sales over each other.

Bullshit. Steams margins have been getting as fucked by Greenlight and F2P Indie shovelware shit for years which prevents this from happening. It's the reason why ''POOP IN MY SOUP'' has sold over 1million copies while sequels to PC's most legendary games like Serbia have gained zero fucking interest.

PC developers aren't rich enough to compete with the sheer amounts of meme magic indie shovelware garbage/ F2P Mobas and AAA console ports and even if PC developers release game and it finds some level of commercial success there is always, always something significantly wrong with the game. PC games are not what thjey used to be and the platform dose not provide a healthy hub for competetive growth at all.

>fuck I play on PC mainly and I understand why people hate it, but you're a special kind of stupid
>I play on PC

no you dont

because they all spend their time developing for console.

Your post is dumb.

Before I shit my pants in excitement, where did you get that cover from? All stores still seem to have the "Only on Playstation" marker.

I want to believe, but it's not exactly easy.

Didn't you guys also say this about the persona 5 box art?

Yakuza 0 is on ps3 as well

Taken straight from the frontpage of Steam. PC gaming sure is a competitive space that retains a real high level of quality games which helps keep the platform alive.

>meme magic indie shovelware garbage/ F2P Mobas and AAA console ports
This is like saying you can't thrive on the consoles because console players only play Cowadoody/FIFA/PES/NHL etc.

amazon.com/Yakuza-0-PlayStation-4/dp/B01J4PHT3C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474931928&sr=8-1&keywords=yakuza 0

because they all spend their time developing for console.

Your post is dumb.

No, that was because Japanese cover didn't have any kind of marker on it. But JP releases never have that, no matter what the game.
This is supposedly the western cover.

>Turning Yakuza into a console vs pc bullshit

>PC is on track to end up being the dominate platform

Just because it's getting a few console ports?

That's just said. Where are these quality PC games you speak of?

See Sony even tweeted best sellers once. It was all sport games and Call of Duty.

Oh wow. Fuck me.

see

>being this much of a virgin
If things like this bother you user you should pic related

Square said the same thing about Nier.

It happened when Zero was announced to. It's very rare, so just let it die out.

I don't think it has anything to do with Yakuza, just the fact it happens to be a PS4 game.

Mount and Blade
Civilization
Xcom 2
Serious Sam 4
The talos Principle
Dota 2
E.Y.E
Legend of Grimrock 1 + 2
Grim Dawn
The Witcher
Killing Floor 2
Cities: Skylines
Endless Legend
Tropico
Half Life
Chivalry
Insurgency
Squad

Play more games dude. Not hearing about shit does not mean it doesnt exist

They said no such thing. Squaresoft has been porting a lot of games to PC recently. SEGA says they want to, but it's SEGA so who the fuck knows.

*also on PS3

>Dota 2

They did, at least their PR guy did on Sony's forums. Like twice.

As much i love yakuza, i would love it on PC.
But we well know that it will never happen so why the fuck are they hoping?
I'm about to finish Shinada's story, part 2.
>Everyone complain that he's poor as fuck
>I got 4 gold plates in a row.

>i'm actually richer than all other characters smashed together

its a AAA popular game

The localization is only for PS4.

>Mount and Blade
>Xcom 2
Confirmed for PS4.

Right, yet quality control is still maintained because Sony invests in exclusives that seperate themselves from third party games. You have first and third party games like Uncharted, Bloodborne, Ratchet, Persona, The Last Guardian, etc. Show me the PC equivalents of these games... show me the ecosystem on PC that is pumping out games like this for the PC platform

And that's my point. Sure you have PC exclusives too but 90% of which are low budget indies that sell like trash because modern PC users dont like actual PC games and genres with the help of Greenlight constantly flooding the market, what system is there on PC that supports developers who want to make quality games? Everything is stacked against them on PC and it still boils down to PC failing to maintain a very basic level of quality control

Yeah I got rich so fast with Shinada, it really fucked his story up.

We're not talking about exclusives here. We're talking about quality PC games, which apparently dont exist

Enjoy your inferior versions however

I've been holding out on buying PS4 because it doesn't have any games I'd be interested in. If something gets released on PC so that I won't need to buy a new system, that's just fine with me.

lol

I'd rather play Civ than any of those

>including multiplats, ancient games like Half Life and garbage like Dota and KF2

Desperate dude.

LMAO

and remove them all and still 3 times the amount of games than ps4

Why do consolefags do this? If its not some overmarketed overhyped bullshit from an out of touch AAA studio then its automatically trash.

Get fucking taste for gods sake.

SEGA said they want to port their old games.

they should had add a mechanics about the poor thing, beause it always had no sense.
It is just me or the money lender is slowly becoming a bro?
I hope they won't kill him, they managed to let people get injured as shock with only ONE useless death, the most highest record from post-yakuza 2 writers.

>Why do consolefags do this?

I'm an idort. I'm posting on a PC. I just love fucking with platform-loyal retards like you.

>in the history of PC
>it only has 3 times the games of PS4

wow

>their old games

I hope they don't fuck up Kiwami 2.

Kiwami was such a disappointment.

Yes?

Yakuza Zero isn't one of their old games.

So? I didn't say it was. Read the reply chain.

I doubt this game is getting a pc release when HD 1+2 SOLD POORLY on Wii U.

Though if it is, then I dont have to get a ps4 no more.

>YAKUZA ZERO IS NOT PS4 EXCLUSIVE

I can't believe Yakuza is now subject to clickbait threads. Fuck you so hard OP.

That doesn't even make sense. 1+2 HD wasn't released in West, on any console.

The port was terrible and late as fuck.

Of course nobody was going to buy it.

>porting PS2 games to Wii U
>it does poorly

god dammit Sega what did you expect

I cant find Yakuza Zero(NA version) on amazon.ca anymore.

Was it taken down?

They said they wanted to remake all the games including fucking 5. Who knows what'll happen.

If 1-5 get remade and released on PC, I'll be the happiest faggot on the planet. As long as they're good, Kiwami's okay, but they really dropped the ball in a lot of parts.

First Yakuza game to be ported to PC will be Dead Souls.

Mark my fucking words.

Oh nooooooooo

The PS3 HD release did pretty well, though. What does Wii U have to do with anything?

Don't talk like that!

Just grab the link from the official website you lazy piece of shit
amazon.ca/SEGA-of-America-YK-63206-4-Yakuza/dp/B01J4PHT3C/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1470673864&sr=8-3&keywords=yakuza 0&linkCode=sl1&tag=au03-20&linkId=c39c974320dd539e23efb98c22d74c64
don't thank me

Because it was on its home platform. The wiiu port was sega trying different platforms.

Not saying it was a good attempt but .

Wouldn't surprise me to be honest.

shiieeeeeeeeeeeet

No, thank you. I kept typing "yakuza zero".

thank you

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S NOT FAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Huh. Wonder why the NA version has that logo
KoF has it too but no PC version in sight

>Majima shows up
>impossible to beat

This can't be real, it sounds so stupid.

Im going to do my new game plus just to prove that wrong

How many console to PC ports have been good or better? Go on, I'll wait.

>new game plus

Pretty pointless considering in NG it pretty much is impossible because of how much HP Mafima has, and how little you have.

PeeCucks on suicide watch

Dragons Dogma

SHRED THAT SHIT KAZUMA

youtube.com/watch?v=axmiyBuFdVo

Shut up.

Stop trying to start shit again.

doesn't sound likely for a port to happen anytime soon

The man inside the costume is smiling

Actually wouldn't surprise me at all, Japs seem to secretly want their PC ports to fail so that they can say "See? That's why we didn't want to release our games on PC"

Almost every game from a popular jap franchise that gets released on PC is the worst or oldest game from said franchise

>>new game plus

fucking hell January can't come sooner

Can't believe I'm gonna play 6 then this in English.

what a world

i'll give it a chance.

i swear to god if you pc shitters do your usual pirating and not giving a fuck, making yakuza in the west extinct, i will shitpost every thread you make for the rest of your natural life

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy that is good. i'll raise you this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=49VqnwKuBm8

she's in the new yakuza game, the tomboy you posted

youtube.com/watch?v=DY8WZe7g850

>Yakuza 6 is going back to 30 FPS bullshit. I can't handle that after having played Ishin, Kiwami and Zero in 60 FPS

oh god don't remind me

>Is the "YAKUZA 6 IS A KEK GAME REEEE"
He's being doing this shit since the first game, amplified in the third with the orphanage, what is this sudden surge of cucks projecting on Yakuza 6?

i would love to play any yakuza game on pc
having max draw distance and increasing the amount of people walking around would be so nice
plus having decent frames in 5 and having 60 in 6 would be amazing too

>Is the "YAKUZA 6 IS A KEK GAME REEEE" episode
Fuck I'm tired.

I really fucking hate this cuck meme, it's lost all meaning now.

youtube.com/watch?v=tZEwpdvLRSo
0 had a nice soundtrack and then kiwami fucked up the classic 1 soundtrack

FUCKING HELL, KEK NOT KEK

Great more niche franchises being ruined, thanks Sega.

Guys is there some script changing cu(c)k for kek?

Pcucks BTFO

>inb4 phoneposter

That's a remix of Saigo's theme, Akiyama's trainer in 4. Pretty neat stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=o80qqNH0rQ4&index=16&list=PL3FD42D8487E07DBD
She is STACKED. For a girl of her stature, that is. She's pretty qt and acts well too. Some other notable names in there too.

Kitano, obviously everyone knows.
Tatsuya Fujiwara (Battle Royale)
Shun Oguri (GTO, Crows Zero)
Ryusei Nakao
Koichi Yamadera

And a whole gang of NJPW (New Japan Pro Wrestling) people that Kiryu gets to take down in a sidequest. Shaping up to be a great game. Can't wait to get my hands on it when it drops this December.

You're an idiot. I sincerely mean this.

I swear I'm writing cuck, cu(c)k in case it gets changed again.

>mfw it sells great because the increased frame rate makes it play better

That's the word-filter we've had for a year, newfag.

>yfw this also means VF5:FS on PC

>mfw KUZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=SpNz-xx_sCo

>Yakuza
>niche

Kuze's voice and model makes me diamonds. He is so goddamn manly.

Yeah it barely has a niche.

What is this shitty word-filter you speak oldfag? Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and this is the first time I've seen it work.

Caps lock cuck is filtered, regular cuck isn't

It is niche in the west.

Oh ya, JAV actresses who appear in the upcoming localized installment, Yakuza 0. Interviews n shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZx49hZzG14

Is the Yakuza 6 demo public now? Is it still downloadable?

dsogaming.com/news/yakuza-0-might-be-coming-to-the-pc-ps4-case-hints-at-a-pc-release/

>Here is SEGA’s response to this:

>“All that is confirmed and all that players should expect is a PlayStation 4 release. There is no PC version in production.”

Think they're being honest, Cred Forums?

>Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't
Yeah, I actually don't know what the deal with that is. I've too have noticed in the last few months that it has a 50/50 chance of working. Before that though it appeared to work near flawlessly.

>skip to random part
>hibiki ootsuki out of nowhere

SOLD

>It is niche

Not really. Fucking DSP played 5 on his channel.

Never played the Yakuza games. Was thinking about emulating the first one for ps2. Is it any good?

he what? oh god i don't even want to know

DSP is also niche

Yes. All this should mean to anyone is that SEGA has the ability to publish it elsewhere if they so choose, but it isn't a guarantee and isn't even very likely.

t. PC+WiiU+PS3 owner

I'll test it.
KEK
cuck
>KEK
>cuck

id bet either winter 2017 or spring 2018

1 and 2 emulate perfectly fine. Go for it boyo.

Pretty sure Dunkey played Y3 too, but it doesn't mean much. cr1tical plays all kinds of shovelware and obscure shit on his channel, but it doesn't make those games mainstream either.

I'm always right

Yup, its caps cuck the one that gets filtered.

youtube.com/watch?v=djErqOH8MDE

I want this on PC, imagine the mods. Also this fucking song is so good.

OI KIRYU

I THINK IT'S TIME WE BLOW THIS SCENE

GET EVERYBODY AND THE STUFF TOGETHER

3 2 1 LET'S JAM

youtube.com/watch?v=lR7OahhCVx8

You can go back to crying about how the games are weebshit that you never even wanted to begin with

youtube.com/watch?v=2MmW9Ov72GE&list=PL_QtSMEGimbziT5blFoTHwth19kZOq2vp

Y1's combat has aged poorly if you were to go back to it as a long-time fan, but as an entry point, it'll still be fun. The lock-on will feel a bit iffy to anyone thoughm but it got fixed big time in Y2. Everything else about it wonderful. It and Y2 both have (for the most part) grounded and realistic main plots with silly side stories. Y3 and above require you to suspend disbelief, but that doesn't make them any less entertaining. The combat only gets better over time.

Is the "PS4 Console Exclusive" tag ever actually used on physical copies? I've seen it on promo images of SFV and No Man's Sky, but never on physical copies, those two of which don't have a tag on release copies. KoFXIV also had it on promo images, but upon release it had the "Only on PlayStation".

Plusa curiously, that expanded version of Fairy Fencer F on the PS4 doesn't have any kind of tag at all and didn't at all during promotion, despite being a PS4 exclusive as of now.

does.. that mean we get 6?

>imagine the mods
mods? Does that game look like it needs mods?

KIRYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*simultaneous tiger knees*

youtube.com/watch?v=pONkmj4trhE

nice strawman
I just want to enjoy my favorite franchise with better FPS and no motion blur.

nerds

youtube.com/watch?v=m_-Tjgr6ETc

D-DELETE THIS

This guy is right, play Yakuza 1 first despite it's combat being clunky.
2 then comes next of course and while still clunky, feels alot better.

3 is where the combat really got good.

The game has the potential to look absolutely gorgeous with the right graphical mods. It already looks decent on PS4, but certain aspects being fixed and improve would make it a fucking stand-out game considering how well done and detailed the environments are.

Even Tosa looks amazing.

>Game is crossplatform PS3 and PS4 in Japan
>Says Only on Playstation

>Game is crossplatform PS4 and PC in the West
>Says Playstation 4 "CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE"

if it was completely exclusive in the west it would say only on Playstation 4 faggot

Also, don't do full 4 hit combos into the air like a fucking retard, then complain. The game is best played doing 1-3 hits at most then dodging and moving onto another target.

I'd hold off grabbing for when you only have 1 or 2 guys to fight.

Why do PC friends even get their hopes up?

youtube.com/watch?v=PgKmSixrrMQ

I want Aya Hirano and Koichi Yamadera to sing me lullabies.

youtube.com/watch?v=8nWyeqPPZDo

John Hardin endearing himself to Cred Forums even more.

Great,
And just like Nier, Threads will now go from discussing the actual content to retards shit flinging about exclusives.
Fucking Russians...

So it's confirmed no PC version.

At the very least all this means is that there is a chance that this will come to PC several years down the line like Valkyria did, but that's all it is, a chance.

PCucks btfo

see
The combat is stiff as hell, but if you dodge a lot and only stick to short combos you'll be okay.

If you're not feeling it, skip 1 and try 2. It's the best entry. All games have a recap of the last in the menu anyway.

That won't stop them from begging for ports in every possible comment section

That quote is from an Atlus PR person. They're not really in a position to even confirm or deny it, and if it is happening they're certainly not going to say so.

I BELIEVE IN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

youtube.com/watch?v=eigc6AV04XQ

youtube.com/watch?v=0BTpQTzj8iE&list=PLMJZ_JgbivJbjtMLtiNVwKJowMfoBLFTx

hhnnnnggggggg this reminds me of the two awesome samurai X movies

Obligatory PS4 has no games post

We'll stop begging as soon as you stop acting like framerate isn't important in every DigitalFoundry video comment section

Nah, that quote was from the guy who runs Gematsu getting in touch with Sega about it and posting back his results.

It's John Hardin, the infamous Atlus PR guy, making the other posts and getting into fights with people. See

oh shit that first comment shares my sentiment

didn't even notice fuck yeah

>That quote is from an Atlus PR person.

That alone holds weight. He is one of the only english speaking Atlus PR guys anyway and when Atlus says there is no PC version there is none, 99% of their games are exclusive to console. He said the same thing about Persona 5 as well, that it is a full Playstation exclusive.

The slight hesitation that comes form his post most likely comes form comenting on primarily Sega property. If Sega themselves say there is no PC it's settled.

If you niggas care about the series, you should emulate the first 2 on your mustard machines
WHOAAA WHOAAAAAA WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=sdVvgdVglOw
One of the best remixes ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=UONHPUcJsV0

>tfw no kyoudai to fight with

Except you know, it's the same guy that announced it. Totally not in a position.

>not making the pic it 720x960

What would you want to see with the series after 6 comes out and 0 is released in the West?
I want to see
>2 get a Kiwami remake
>3, 4, 5 and Dead Souls to get 1080p/60FPS ports
>0's sales to convince Sega to keep bringing games over and localize Ishin

youtube.com/watch?v=AOfK30CpTqc

Kiryu
>muh Haruka
>muh Tojo
Akiyama
>muh conditions
Saejima
>muh kyodai
Shinada
>muh baseball
Daigo
>muh keikaku
Majima
>muh kiryu
Haruka
>muh yume

I'm playing Ishin right now, and I can't believe the targeting in these games is still so fucked.

>2 is the best entry

In story only

They really outdid themselves with the OST for 0. It's absolutely fantastic.

youtube.com/watch?v=JA5H7LsWYRg&list=PL6tEKS4ytBEMMPkj31m_waqdXku3Vjo63&index=42

couldn't that just mean that they won't bring the PS3 version...?

Probably because we got Nier Automata and EDF 4.1 and there's nothing you can do about it

As it stands, Zero has the best story.

2 had the best everything still. Best story, best waifu, best tag team heat moves, best pacing, best bosses, and cool action segments like fighting on flatbed trucks on the freeway AND best Amon fight.

Of course that's just my opinion.

Could be, i'm just going off what makes sense.

That's exactly what it means but Cred Forums is full of retards who have no basic intelligence.

Since it is coming out on PS4 "only" in the West why wouldn't Sony capitalize on that to say "Only on PS4"?

>Best story

Meant great story, my bad.

Also I have to add how mad I am that the new shitty writer that started with 3 got rid of Kishawagi and best girl. Even though best girl had an ingame model.

But that's what it says. Stop being retarded, Ahmed

>best waifu in 2

I agree 200%. She was perfect for Kiryu. Well-written character with believable flaws and appreciable strengths. Doesn't hurt that she didn't hinder gameplay in the slightest, either. The HEAT moves you could do with her were pretty awesome too.

I can't wait to see her in the towel in Kiwami 2.

it better have Denuvo
reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/4g36x8/total_war_warhammer_now_uses_denuvo/

>Kiwami 2

If only. I really hope.

She was also good looking. The girl they tried forcing on him in 5 was a ratface.

Also she was completely forgotten about lmao.

They already said they want to remake all the way up to 5 for the PS4.

Sweet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Someone save this thread.

>wake up and see a yakuza thread with over 400 replies
>oh shit have these games finally become popular
>OP made it a clickbait thread
>thread is mostly underaged children who find console war shit funny
>none of them have probably never touched a game in the series
You kids seriously need to fuck off to neogaf or plebbit.

Best track by the way.
youtube.com/watch?v=2kL13ZpRPRw

As far as shitposting goes, it's pretty minimal.

Yakuza fanbase is best fanbase IMO.

>One of the best remixes ever.
>youtube.com/watch?v=UONHPUcJsV0

How do you go from this to that fucking abomination in Yakuza Kiwami?

Yeah, I dunno. They got lazy with Kiwami.

how long until they start discussing hostesses
Riku's hakata-ben is the best btw

We do a little bit. Riku is pretty cute. I'd say she's my favorite one in 5.

Well for any Yakuzafags left in the thread, here's a Mahjong guide from a previous thread.

So are the Yakuza games similar to Shenmue?

NEVER EVER

Vanquish deserves a sequel.

DOES THIS MEAN IT'S COMING OUT ON IPAD?

but I played 0 already on friends ps4, last year, enjoy butchered scraps sonyggers

I feel bad for Personafags because it's very likely they'll get this exact same thread in a few months

>more port begging

Imagine 6 on PC..

tail end of it's lifespan*

I'm all for it if I can see Yoko in greater detail.

Here ya go PC FRIENDS!

>w-we didn't want it anyway

I didn't beg for it, but it'd be pretty nice to have it, not gonna lie. They aren't super fast paced action games, but they deserve the PC treatment.

I've never understood why people make fun of port begging here. You know companies will release games on whichever platform has demand right? The easiest way to show demand would be to ask. It's like Dragon's Dogman and Dark Souls, the reason they didn't port the games originally was because they didn't think anyone on PC wanted it. And when people asked, they delivered. (Well, sort of in Dark Souls' case) That's how business works.

the fuck? i'll never understand all of that shit. why couldn't they have put a chess option instead? much more intuitive. i spent hours trying mahjong on yakuza 2 and still nowhere near beating all those people.

How does she figure into the story in 6
>Why couldn't they have put a chess option instead

Because they don't cater to filthy baka gaijin like you and make this series a Japanese series through and through

Even your beloved chess is replaced with Shogi

I got a PS4 and a PS4pro on preorder. Also have a PC where I play most of my games. Id love a PC port of Yakuza if not just for 60fps

>I got a PS4 and a PS4pro on preorder

She's a proprietor of a snack bar in Onomichi-Jingaicho, Hiroshima. Supposedly she's connected to Haruka and her whole ordeal with her "child."

huh?

Who the fuck pre-orders consoles?

Both Yakuza 0 and the remakes both run at 60 on og ps4 why the fuck would you preorder both?

youtube.com/watch?v=HtiixXPHbUY

Never ever coming to the west

>Earth Defense Force sells better primarily in Japan
>the PC version sold very well in the west, essentially doubling western sales of the game
>Yakuza sells better primarily in Japan
>there's a non-zero chance that Yakuza will become somewhat relevant in the west instead of just niche

Who fucking cares about exclusivity? Yakuza is fucking great, man.

I see no problem here.

I play on console, but if being on PC gets more players and can easily make Yakuza 6 hurry the fuck up, then everything is a win win.

Jesus Christ we need a PC board, when is that coming about?

also my name is Allen, what the fuck is going on, what is close to me?!?

>Mods

Literally no games released nowadays have mod support, least of all literal console ports by the Japanese. I still want a mod that turns the Fencer into a Handegg player and does Madden Gifenator dances.

Don't really care. I play on PC and I'm gonna get a PS4, but the game runs at 1080p 60 on PS4 which is good enough for me.

Me

>PR
>Western

Why would he know? PR doesnt know shit

delusional as all fuck.

>Sega always talked about how PC was a very profitable platform and something something ports
>"n-no, this game is PS4 exclusive through and through"

Then again, they DID use the VC PC funds to develop Azure Revolution, which is only heading to PS4 and Vita. Either Sega is full of shit, or they just don't give a shit about PC.

Sega of Europe and Sega of Japan are two different companies

Azure might come to PC

>port VC to PC
>it sells SO well that it creates a Remaster and a PS4 exclusive sequel

like what the fuck?

Hmmm which cover should we believe OP?

lolque?

that's not a final cover though, it says provisional

I'm starting to not care about labels anymore because they are different per region

Because raising your girlfriend's daughter's son is so much better.

It's not her kid you moron. It belongs to the hottie who owns the bar.

>last generation the Japs made games for the Xbox, Microsoft's console
>this generation, the Japs are making games for Windows, Microsoft's operating system

Who's to say this isn't Phil Spencer's doing?

And PC wins once again. I am so glad I never bought into the PS4 meme.

Seriously, what is Sega's and Atlus' deal with PC? what is with the hated?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj0N-GJZLMc

So which one should we trust?
Please don't switch the context.

Finish the game, retard.

>finish the game that isn't even out yet

I'm saying the baby isn't Haruka's you dense retard.

The one in the OP is the final cover with the label, the label may mot mean anything because it is different for every region apprently

Yeah, for example KoF XIV has "Console exclusive" in the States, but "Only on PlayStation" in Europe and Australia.

And in Japan they don't even bother at all.

>Japanese companies are loyal to Sony
>Sony is literally the ruler of Japanese video games
>surprised that Jap developers act like lapdogs

For fuck's sake, Sony's pretty much what Nintendo was in the 80's, the be all, end all of Japanese video games. You either buy their consoles, or you don't get the game at all.

What a world

KOF being on PC is very likely, but I wonder what's with the lbel? I guess because europe dont buy xboxes?

>People donated million of dollars to Shenmue 3 withouth realizing that Yakuza is basically cooler Shenmue
FUCKING IGNORANT NORMALFAGS BUY MORE YAKUZA IF YOU LOVE YOUR OLDASS DREAMCAST GAME SO MUCH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do some of you not want it to come on PC?
If a port can turn a decent profit then it gives Sega more incentive to put more effort into localization which we don't have to wait 2+ years.

Why did you just rewrite your post?

Here's something that will really make you think.

>Nintendo demanded that games be exclusive to their consoles for at least two years
>Nintendo was considered equivalent to the devil and was called anti-competitive by US congress itself

>Jap developers are more or less forced into PS exclusivity, sometimes permanently
>this is not anti-competitive

It's also worth noting that Sony was the very first console manufacturer to buy out third parties so that they only made games for them. That was hardly controversial, but considering how much the entire world hated Nintendo, they would be crucified if they did that instead.

good. we need games to be more focused for optimal experience, less multiplat shit that would always be better on PC anyway but just functions as a mean to scatter the online community.

What are you talking about?

Master Racefags can be as annoying as sonyggers

Look at the post you replied to, it was a post that said the exact same thing you replied.

Fanboys believe it gives their console more value

Not even a pc user but I if Yakuza coming to PC means more people being aware that Yakuza exists I'm happy.
Yakuza 2 is one of the best PS2 games and basically nobody paid attention to it when it came out.

Except when Nintendo did the same exact shit, congress had to get involved and tell them that what they were doing was anti-competitive and anti-consumer.

So Cred Forums achieves an almost 500 post thread on pure bait, since there is no confirmed sauce, but made a discussion on hypothetical while penis holding of each other.

>Good work Cred Forums I do hope shit posting becomes generals so you start having decent discussions again

Wasn't Nintendo's policies something like "if you want to publish on our console then it must be exclusive" while Sony's are more "we'll give you monis pls make it exclusive ;-;"

>Yakuza 2 is one of the best PS2 games

I wholeheartedly agree. The gameplay, sound design, characters, and story were fantastic.

The final boss theme is one of my favorites in all of vidya. So melancholic but so intense.

Ryuji was a great final boss not just in terms of his sheer charisma and power he carried with the title of being the "Dragon of Kansai," but how difficult he was to fight. At least the first time.

youtube.com/watch?v=2vxy3ufNFbE

The first post asks which cover to believe, I say that you should not believe the cover he posted because it is not the final cover and I will personally not care about labels because of regions

The second post asks which should you trust which I said the OP cover because it is the final cover and I add that the label doesnt mean anything because to clarify, regions differences

I dont get what you are trying to say

Nope, just a simple two year exclusivity clause. This is why other versions were published by other companies, as a means to bypass this rule since technically they weren't doing it.

The only thing that would make that okay to me if Sony funded development or something

Since Sega is a different entity and is independent, Sega is just not putting their games on other platforms out of spite

>There's only room for one dragon...right, Kiryu?
>Yeah...

>just barely win my first time fighting ryuji
>fail the QTE
>have to do it all over again

Sony does technically have a hand in Yakuza, they effectively fund the localization.

Should I just skip Yakuza 3 and 4 altogether and play 5? I tried playing 3 but I didn't like how the game tries to pad out game time with tedious bullshit.

yeah yakuza 5 right for PS3, nothing is stopping Sega from doing the PC version themselves of any games really

Adding to what you said, the fact they made Ryuji a bigger/taller guy than Kiryu but also younger added to how menacing he really was.

Exactly. Even Microsoft or nVidia could fund the localisations if they really wanted to.

You can skip 3 if you're a little bitch.

Don't skip 4.

Well, from a collector's perspective, he can have the entire series boxed on one console. With the exception of 6.

>Salty Yen crying over the ending of Kiwami

Why is he so cute?

Microsoft nor nVidia would do anything

Microsoft wants to sell software and increase their market share with Win10

nVidia wants to sell hardware, not games

Valve wants to have more users on steam and create revenue generation platforms

The only party that have to do it is Sega, but Sega and Atlus hates PC

First playthrough of 3 is the best. You'll be missing out on some excellent boss fights if you skip 3. 4 is also a great game. Don't be so impatient.

>Microsoft wants to sell software and increase their market share with Win10

They could fund the PC port and make it DX12 exclusive.

>nVidia wants to sell hardware, not games

They could fund the PC port and make it a PhysX/GameWorks showcase title.

>Valve wants to have more users on steam and create revenue generation platforms

They could bribe Steambeciles to buy the game in exchange for Dota or TF2 cosmetics.

There's a little bit of something for everyone, but Jap games are hardly worth looking into. PC is literally at the mercy of publishers, and nVidia wasn't entirely wrong when they said that PhysX plugging was the main reason PC ports even existed.

DOLEET THIS