This game is an awful lot of fun, but on PC, it has some pretty big problems

This game is an awful lot of fun, but on PC, it has some pretty big problems.

Custom soundtracks are tied to the stupid Groove music program that's attached to windows 10 like a cancer lump

Big memory leak problems

Lots of random CTDs with Nvidia's newest drivers

Huge CPU usage, so make sure yours is up to snuff

Weird bug where you have to Alt+Tab to get the race to stop loading

Barring all that, i'm having a blast with this game. The 240Z's body add-ons is even the classic Datsun safari rally 240Z.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Uagr8Ax
theverge.com/2015/5/7/8568473/windows-10-last-version-of-windows
support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13853/windows-lifecycle-fact-sheet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PS4 when?

never

Don't make me say it nigger

>sonycucks

>i5-2500k

>oced i5 2500k

>muh hertz

>w10 only

l m

a o

>Simple fucking cencept: Talk about videogames
why can't we just talk about fucking videogames goddamnit.

>being Chinese

>>>/ovg/

>i5 2500K

You went in expecting this shit would run well on your half a decade old CPU, user?

>le I didn't update meme

You know W7 will stop being supported at some point in time, right?

>not 8.1

Windows 7 support fully ends in 2020. Windows 10 support will fully end in 2025.

yes, it's still great cpu, oced have performance of stock i5 6600k, it shouldn't have any problem with this game but shitty optimization will drop frames even on newest oced cpus, i've seen plenty of people with new cpus complaining about performance

join the forza Cred Forums discord for races and free roaming tomfoolery
discord.gg/Uagr8Ax

What are you talking about? W10 is the OS that Microsoft will be continuously updating from this point onward. They're even calling it their 'last OS'.

theverge.com/2015/5/7/8568473/windows-10-last-version-of-windows

Except benchmarks show the game running maxed out at 1080p30 with the same setup as yours and a stock i5-6500k

except your russian benchmark is worthless since they use 8x, AA nice trashtalk fucker

Mfw i get 50-60 fps with my athlon 860k

I managed to duplicate some cars through the auction house today. Got an extra Koenigsegg and some other car

?? It was no MSAA and it was done by DigitalFoundry. And besides, doing it with MSAA would only make it even more impressive.

Is Windows 10 required? Cant i enjoy this masterpiece on w7?

support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13853/windows-lifecycle-fact-sheet

nope it is only Windows 10, sorry fAm

Wow, Pc is truly the master race, it's so fun to have to find the right "driver" for the game not to crash. Only putting the disk in and having fun is for losers.

Is there crossplay with xbone and pc so the pc version wont be dead?

You can only get it from the awful Windows store.

Windows 10 will stop being supported as their main OS when Windows 7 support fully ends. They're probably going to make basically a newer paid version of Windows 10 around 2020.

I'm just waiting for a subscription based OS. Everything else is, so why not?

Planning on playing gears of war 4 with this windows 10 xbox cross play bullshit. Don't wanna have to buy an XB1 for it

My PC is very high end, but after hearing reports of forza not playing that great with the xbox app on windows 10, I am wondering if there are people on here who could post their specs and give an over view of the performance they have been getting with forza?

I'd be playing right now if the Windows store had a way to verify downloaded files.

>Get BSoD at 46GB
>restarts from the beginning on reboot
>deletes downloaded files anyway

Holy shit that game is gorgeous

Yes

>this is how pcucks "play" their games

yes but you also get all the mic kiddies from xbox on pc now

Eh? What's the difference between 8.1 and 10?

yeah

This was back then, its the same with win10.
But the issue is that its too new, you cant totally debotnet it and it dosent take that much advantage like this pic.

I honestly have a feeling its already planned that way. They state Windows 10 is the final OS but then put an expiration date on it where it will be kind of support after 2020 and not supported at all after 2025. They're probably going to release Windows 10 service packs or editions every 5 years for 100+ dollars.

The game officially releases tonight (under an hour GMT).

Has there been a day-one patch to fix this bullshit? I have a Logitech G27 which is apparently unusable with the game right now.

Obviously not handing over my cash until I know the problems have been ironed out.

>The game officially releases tonight (under an hour GMT).

>right before the presidential debate

Coincidence? Or trying to keep gamers from watching it?

DO I PRE ORDER THE ULTIMATE EDITION

It's timed by region, so only people in GMT would be affected. For Americans, it will release after the debates.

Take your tin foil hat off.

Will I be able to run this game 1080p60? Ignore the win7, I am upgrading now.

Shouldn't be playing on PC then cuck

No, you need a new CPU and an SSD.

Groove music is great

No it's too late for that, go with normal now

LIARRRRRRRRRRR

Will there be a mod to let us import anime pictures

You gotta make em the old fashioned way still, but i got a Bismark skin for my Lamborghini SUV thing