What went wrong

What went wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-au/pokemon/type-null/
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_in-game_event_Pokémon_in_Generation_I
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_European_language_event_Pokémon_distributions_in_Generation_I#Christmas_Present_Mew
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_European_language_event_Pokémon_distributions_in_Generation_I#Pok.C3.A9mon_2000_Stadium_Tour_Mew
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/nu-poke*/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/genwunner/
youtube.com/watch?v=2v5PpX5Z2BA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dracaena_(plant)
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Porygon_(Pokémon)
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mewtwo_(Pokémon)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are they even trying to design things any more

It all went downhill after Diamond and Pearl.

wtf is that

these black dots are eyes?
and these 2 teeths

Literally nothing, this is shaping up to be the most interesting Pokemon game yet.

So many new and different things, even down to the core of the games objective.

>Type: Null
>It's a normal type

just

It's a legendary, shitty design is to be expected.

It's based off a chimera,it's supposed to look weird you filthy genwunners

It's not legendary
It's Rotom-level-rare

inb4 IT'S BAD ON PURPOSE THEN?!

It's supposed to be a mess because it's an experiment where they combined random pokemon dna together.

You grew up.

Nigga, you're literally retarded if you don't think this the hypest shit.

everything tbqh

One of my favorite ones revealed this generation. Go fuck yourself

Imagination died after 2000.

>it's a genwunners shitting up Cred Forums with their incessant opinions spouted as fact episode

We've had this thread like four times this month,at least choose a different mon

>no actual Null type that has no strengths and no weaknesses

>It's a genwunner thread
Alright let me fetch the gameboys before you all get upset the series moved on without you.

>Genwunner gets BTFO at /vp/ that he has to come post at Cred Forums and STILL gets BTFO

>animals
>elements
>Sing and Hypnosis
>dragon ball
Sounds good to me!

OP IS FAG

Genwunners have the most to be happy about this gen I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

This gen has been pandering to genwunners so hard because they know it's the most popular and identifiable gen with the general population.

You can't just blame genwunners for everything.

I love Pancake Raichu

Normal is basically the bland nothing type.

>Not being hype for SuMo

lol

>SuMo

>type null
>clearly says normal on the left

Ok

>genwunners
>being a real thing
The only thing that ever amounted to was preferring a slightly different art style. That's it. That's all there's ever been to it.

can you rub those two sticks in your brain for a minute? It's a chimera experiment.

there are people who like generation 1 pokemon, and people who dislike anything that isn't generation 1 pokemon
you can never release something to satisfy the latter, except maybe pic related, and even then i'm sure they're bitching about the 3ds being too wide compared to the gameboy or some shit

You can make a chimera without making it look like hot shit.

>getting mad at pokemon
>getting mad at a kids game

You can't make this stuff up.

nothing

This is now a Cutemon thread. Post Cutemons.

"genwunner" here: Sun and Moon look to be the only games in recently history that haven't been dogshit. I'm considering buying one. Make of that what you will.

Pic unrelated?

If we didn't say genwunner the thread dissolves into "look at gen 1, it's perfect" but since we called it out they know we are onto them. When you have been in the Pokemon community for so long you can smell them out a mile away.

Shhh, stop using logic on the /vp/ shill, they don't like that!

>being hype for the FedForce of Pokemon

>Genwunners have the most to be happy about this gen
Hillary Clinton called, she wants her liar's crown back.

Mentally ill.

>mad as fuck genwunners ITT

Who here getting one of these motherfuckers on their team?

Gen 6 was really really bad so I'm trying out the .cia before buying it. Granted it does look amazing, I love how the Alolan formes are focusing on the "forgotten" gen 1 mons and how it's shaking things up by removing HMs and badges.

why do you ban evade?

>>>>>

Is that picture ironic?

AFAIK SuMo will have an exp share that works just like in X/Y, so...

Genwunners who bitch and moan about how the new games suck probably don't even play the new ones.

Come on. Gen5 and onward have been utter shit and you know it.

Every "Poke"mon looks straight out of Digimon.

It's a failed clone of Arceus you idiots. It's supposed to look like some abomination of nature, because that's what it is

pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-au/pokemon/type-null/

>To complete a certain mission, there was need of a Pokémon powerful enough to rival those Pokémon often spoken of in mythology.

What're you talking about nigga, Black/White 2 are fucking awesome.

And while X/Y was disappointing, at least they let you be a cute girl and play dress up.

This picture is so wrong, I believed that pokemon always gave you a sense of "non-linear" regions but i think every pokemon game has been linear in some way. Maybe in gen 1 it was barely noticeable aside from the gyms. But you damn well can't travel the whole region from the get go. I think gen 5 realised that and made a good story by making the game actually linear. I like gen 5. And i've played almost all the pokemon games from R to AS
>Pic Unrelated

>what went wrong
>plain ass overused repetitive thread starter
>doesnt even put effort into it
>same picture he has seen already that another thread had
Are you a fucking bot? How the fuck do you actually think to yourself "Oh boy I'm going to find this picture on Google and use my phone to make a thread while I geek over it".

Are you even self-aware? Holy shit my eyes are fucking bleeding at the sight of your monotonous bullshit. The way your brain functions is similar to the Terminator, but instead of Terminating people with laser beams you're annihilating them with your fucking brainless dull ass fucking lunacy..

>mfw they couldn't call it Type: Zero because of that shitty final fantasy game
>mfw Type: Zero would have been a much better sounding name for it

Looks like a digimon.

May as well say Muk is a failed clone of a legendary.

If that thing ended up in pokemon instead you would be bitching even more.

Ditto actually, don't you know your PokeLore?

It's likely it's called Type: Null because your pokedex won't be able to register it with a proper name. It's name in other languages that usually just use the North American pokemon names are also properly translating it in their own language.

Holy shit, is that real? Just kill Pokemon. End the goddamn franchise.

You're right. We don't play nu-Pokemon because we're fucking adults.

>Is this picture correct?
FTFY and yes.

Tell the nu-Pokeshills that.

Pokemon has turned into digimon shit starting with gen 4. Why can't we have a good game like the classics again?

>You're right. We don't play nu-Pokemon because we're fucking adults.
I really hate when people say "we" regarding things like this and don't have fuckall to do with adulthood. But you know, keep speaking for everybody else. As if you even act like an adult.

This isn't anything new. Remember Mewtwo? Remember Porygon? Remember Ditto?

They just finally got around to making another man-made mon, but instead of trying to make it Mew But Better, they tried jamming a whole shit tonne of pokemon together. You can actually see individual body parts from very specific pokemon here. It's not a chimera, it's fucking Frankenstein's Monster.

They were all fine. I even like Deoxys. But this and Genesect are so badly designed. They look nothing like Pokemon. The new designers are total shit.

>muhture games for muhture peoplw

He is a shitposter.

Talking about your post, the Pokemon bears absolutely no resemblance to any other Pokemon.

The designers have been mostly the same over the years. Sylveon was designed by the same person that made Pikachu.

>You can make a chimera without making it look like hot shit.

>scientists tried to make the ultimate pokemon
>they justt threw all kind of shit together
>it ended up as a science abortion abomination
what's wrong with it again?

>I even like Deoxys
Well why wouldn't you if you liked Pokemon? This and Genesect are fucking amazingly designed. You just don't like Pokemon. You don't even know what a fucking Pokemon looks like, and you can't describe it because you're a fucking shitposting faggot who's riding a shitty ass wagon. Go fucking kill yourself.

Then their artstyle has gone to shit. It's a shame. Everything looks like a toy now. Either basic geometrical shapes with cartoonish figures of they have stylised accents sticking out absolutely everywhere.

>See Pokemon thread
>Half of it is Genwun shitposts
Every time.

>people shat non stop on this pokemon
>all arguments about muh old times were better and everything
>someone point out it was clearly described in ruby, 14 years ago
>he went under the radar and no one ever said anything about it again

is there a single reason to not have one?

>world is FILLED with legendary pokemon, the likes of which can easily destroy entire countries
>its unheard of a country creating what is considered an "anti-legendary" pokemon
>mew-two

It would essentially be a better Normal type at that point. Wide Slash is already broken as fuck in the mystery dungeon games, we didn't need that stuff in the mainline games

Nice argument, bro.

> Either basic geometrical shapes with cartoonish figures of they have stylised accents sticking out absolutely everywhere.
Do you even have any sense of direction when you say anything like this? Do you think that none of the past Pokemon have ever had "basic geometrical shapes" or "cartoonish figures"? Do you even fucking know what you said at the end?

Their artstyle is top notch. The art itself gets rendered slightly differently each generation, and now you decide to complain? What kind of fucking mentally inept piece of fucking shit are you? Hello? Are you there? You self-ignorant fucker. You never liked Pokemon one fucking bit.

Oh yeah and go kill yourself bro. No seriously, neck yourself you piece of shit.

>What is Voltorb
>What is Chansey
>What is Clefable
>What is Muk
>What is Dugtrio
>What is Magneton
>What is Hitmonchan
>What is Snorlax

Pokemon have always looked like toys or geometric shapes or whatever shit you're talking about. You're just butthurt not everything is Charizard, to the point of ignoring the genwun pokemon that don't fit your argument.

And to be clear, I like every single pokemon I just mentioned.

You mean all butthurt 14 years olds shouting genwun at the top of their tiny lungs

I never liked shit like Eggxecute or Voltorb back in the day either. Pokemon games have always had a number of shit designs. But for this gen and the last, it has been mindblowing how simple the designs have been. Literal shapes coloured in differently or random shit sticking out of them. I've played Pokemon since the beginning, with the exception of Y and Z. Sun and Moon look to be doing some interesting things, so I'm tempted to give them a go. But I'm not going to mindlessly go along with everything in the franchise just because I have some fondness for it.

He's a barneyfag-tier autist who's either genuine or compulsively shitposting for (You)s. He makes this thread every day and samefags a bunch of replies because he delusionally thinks that he can topple one of the biggest staple franchises in the history of video games by artificially making it seem like Cred Forums hates it.

I think hes supposed to be a mashup of types instead of being "typeless" Kinda like how tri beam (a move he learns) is just normal instead of having 3 types.

It would be interesting if he somehow turned into a "featureless' poke of some sort that would exclusively have a true typeless type.

I don't like every Pokemon you just mentioned. Clefable, Muk and Snorlax are fairly bad examples, compared to the shit they've been showing this gen. But every gen has had some bad designs. No doubt. This one and the previous just have a shit-ton more.

Nope. I don't usually post on Pokemon threads. I've accepted, mostly, that Pokemon has changed tracks considerable. But Type: Null looks like utter garbage.

Genwunners, please go.

I'm guessing that's supposed to be your avatar? Fits nicely.

Nope. I don't think any of them were shitty designs. I disliked them, but they are all very well and have always FUCKING been, Pokemon. You can't come into this and say "oh it's a fucking shitty design. Oh it has basic shapes its not a Pokemon, oh its a fucking cartoon not a Pokemon" I really want to snap your neck when you fucking type. I appreciate all the designs, as they were created and intended to be Pokemon.

Each generation handles them a little differently. You can see and feel it when you play them. They seem very different at first, but then when you see the other Pokemon clash, the other generations, it always does a perfect job at mending. That's one of the reasons why this franchise is one of the most beloved monster catching franchises, it is always, and always felt like Pokemon.

>How simple the designs have been
You don't even know what you're saying anymore. Tell me about Type: Null. How simple is he? Why does that matter? Where is the line drawn where you can nitpick what you want to save yourself?

No dude. I don't care how long you've been playing. Pokemon is not for you, and you probably grew out of it. You never really liked it at all.

An eevee who was evolving into all the types at once
Pic related

Sorry for getting you two confused, easy mistake when you have opinions that are just as poorly thought out and cherry-picked as barneyfag 2.0. "too many round shapes" seems completely ad-hoc, like you already decided that you were going to dislike something in advance and started active searching for some straws to grasp and back that stance up with.

>new Pokemon are too over designed and look like Digimon!

>new Pokemon are too simple now!

You can't have it both ways

>neophytes

>ITT: Jaded fucks try to justify their crippling depression
Never change Cred Forums. By the way, SM will be one of the best entries on the series, if not the best.

MEMBER WHEN POKEMON DESIGNS WERE GOOD?

This is some die hard autism. Anyone who doesn't like one game in a series of games 'never liked the series at all'. Type: Null isn't an example of simple shit. It's an example of a clusterfuck. You can design chimeras with a lot more grace, or even chaotic revelry, than adding a bunch of meaningless shapes together. It's like a five-year old's idea of a chimera.

It's okay to enjoy a franchise without being beholden to notion of loving everything it entails. Intentions matter for shit, nowadays. The same people aren't in control. The designs, the story and the games themselves have far gone outside of original intent.

>sand castle pokemon

MEMBER WHEN POKEMON WERE PILES OF PURPLE GOO INSTEAD OF PILES OF SAND?

Your opinion. Fact of the matter is, the new pokemon have, for the most part, been well received.

But if you don't like them, that's fine too. That wasn't the point I was trying to make. Saying that the new pokemon don't look like pokemon or some shit like that is retarded because toys and basic shapes and whatnot have always been around. Just say you don't like them and move on.

MOMMY HELP THEY MADE A WEIRD LOOKING POKEMON I DON'T LIKE, NOW I HAVE TO USE ONE OF THE 700+ OTHERS, BUT I'M STILL GONNA BITCH ABOUT NEW DESIGNS EVEN THOUGH NOTHING IS STOPPING ME FROM ONLY USING GEN 1 POKEMON IF I FEEL LIKE IT

I will. As long as its not annoying as fuck to find.

No, you just like reducing someone's arguments to ad hominem level. I could mention some designs I genuinely like this generation. But they're outweighed by the amount that are just that terrible. If you can't see why someone wouldn't be impressed by geometrical shapes coloured in slightly differently, I don't know what your lower limit for 'good design' is.

Actually, you can. There's more than one designer behind them.

Actually yes you can you fucking child. Nu-Pokemon is nothing but extremes and it's only autistic /vp/ shills defending it.

>EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS BARNEYFAG WAAAAAAAAAH
Kys

Kys

'Well received'. That's not true. It's only something resembling true when you disregard the fucking cacophony of people here and on general sites that don't limit the discussion to an insufferable circlejerk of people who think Pokemon, as a franchise, can do no wrong.

MEMBER WHEN GAMEFREAK WAS GOOD?

MEMBER BLUE? BLUE WAS THE BEST CHAMPION, MEMBERRRR?

>Type: Null
>Isn't ??? Type, neutral damage from all sources

/vp/ shills have no standards by default, just let them enjoy their Hasbro shit before it inevitably tanks.

>MOMMY HELP THEY MADE A THREAD I DON'T LIKE, NOW I HAVE TO USE ONE OF THE 150+ OTHERS, BUT I'M STILL GONNA BITCH ABOUT PEOPLE WITH ACTUAL TASTE EVEN THOUGH NOTHING IS STOPPING ME FROM HIDING THE THREAD LIKE A KEK

Tell me about Type: Null. Why does it wear the mask?

This is the saddest thing. People are so diehard on defending the latest shit batch of designs, they'll pick out some of lower quality designs from Gen One like that actually addresses the complaints.

>le vee pee boogeyman

Kys

MEMBER WHEN POKEMON DESIGNS WEREN'T SO SIMPLE?

See loius I messed up with the picture post
This is an orginal comment that makeshift it all the best in the most bosun fic in the name now
Wow I sure look dumb

>implying Cred Forums is an accurate depiction of the pokemon fandom and general gaming audience.

Neck yourself friendo

Name some designs you like, then? Reducing the criteria for "good design" to "is it make out of simple shapes y/n" doesn't seem like a sound way to judge things. Nothing should ever be observed in a vacuum and everything needs a context.

Hi barneyfag 2.0, here's a tip: if you want whatever movement you're pushing to be effective, stop making yourself so blatantly obvious by using the same fucking images and speech patterns every time you post.

>You can design chimeras with a lot more grace, or even chaotic revelry, than adding a bunch of meaningless shapes together. It's like a five-year old's idea of a chimera.
See dude. Let me break down what you just said. Now you're saying ype: Null is "overdesigned" or some bullshit. How in the fuck is it a clusterfuck? Just fucking look at it. What fucking parts of it do you see that doesn't mesh well together? It looks like a fucking Zombie Chimera or something. How the fuck are they going to please you downright to your shitty fucking taste by making it have more grace or "CHAOTIC REVELRY". You spewed "die hard autism" at me, but you really think you're right about this, don't you? You're not. You are completely fucking wrong and you are very bad at explaining how you feel. You can't make up your fucking mind.

>It's like a five year olds idea of a chimera
Where in the fucking hell do you even see that? Where? How? Why did you even say that? Because it was nothing more than a pathetic attempt to sound like you have any mental stability.

I love Pokemon. The whole idea of the series, is Pokemon. Catching Pokemon. No it's not fucking okay to like this shit because you hate everything about the new Pokemon. What are you fucking stupid? This is not that kind of series at all. The "original intent" was to create a set of monsters you can catch you fucking piece of shit. The designs are Pokemon, and they have always been, Pokemon.

You never liked the games. I saw what you said. "I liked Deoxys and everything after was trash" or whatever the fuck. You played it when you were how old? Fucking 14? You don't like Pokemon anymore. So get the fuck out.

MEMBER WHEN POKEMON DESIGNS WEREN'T SO COMPLEX?

We dont know yet. I bet it would be painful to take it off though.

Supposedly, people who don't like the new designs are 'barneyfag tier'. Yet the defenders of the tripe Pokemon has become always trot out the same line of pictures and 'arguments' every time.

How is that not the exact same kind of behaviour barneyfag exhibits?

>replying to all this
>that pic
>posting that pic around as if it were fact
Take your autism and autistic headcanon back to r/pokemon

REMEMBER WHEN THE MADE THE BEST POKEMON THERE EVER IS SHALL AND WILL BE???????

>the new pokemon have, for the most part, been well received only by /vp/ shills
FTFY

It's to be expected considering nu-Pokeshills are literally underage bronies or normies who started with Pokemom Go.

No-one stated that but you.

MEMBER GEN 2? GEN 1 WAS STILL BETTER BUT GEN 2 WAS GOOD TOOOOOO

I like it

Gamefreak was never good.

You've got some genuinely garbage taste, samefag. Here is your (you)

Pokemon fans above the age of 20 should keep their opinions to themselves

Please take a look at my exhibit here and tell me where this monotonous claim is found.

Why are you even fucking replying to that person? Why do you even care about someone saying something as stupid as "barneyfag". Are you fucking self-aware? Do you study this person?

I don't think you're a "barneyfag". I know you don't like Pokemon. So get the fuck out.

Rotom. Gardevoir. The two new monkeys. Emboar. Nidoqueen. Tyranitar. Tyrogue. They're some good Pokemon designs.

This. /vp/ shills only have le barneefag boogeymen to fall back on while they fap their penis to the MLP-tier nu-designs

Whitney didn't need more than two.

>Clefairy confuses you and makes you think she's a weak Gym Leader
>Suddenly Miltank

A team of 6 doesn't mean shit to her. If you can prove your dominance with one pokemon, you don't need a bigger team.

The barneyfag people are referring to is this autist that has his life dedicated to shitting on modern pokemon on Cred Forums.

He likes to call it "nu-pokemon"

lurk more, retard

To help regulate and limit its insane power.

Given how heavy it is it would probably be very relieving.

>he hates pokemon but spends hours of his life talking about it

Why is pokebarneyfag so autistic? He's probably like barneyfag and just pretends to hate pokemon. What a sperg.

You think that just saying 'you're wrong' and saying 'you don't like Pokemon' is a genuine argument? Provide the basis for your argument without going into ad hominem.

>Rotom
Very interesting considering it's the culmination of "simple shapes" type design. What makes you like this one in particular?

You're replying to the very guy you're shitting on.

He likes to samefag

So is this thing supposed to be a legendary or something? Or is it common so I can breed it to have perfect IVs?

That just makes no fucking sense. You see how stupid you look now? You just name the ones you like. They have no fucking resemblence with each other at all. They light up a signal in your brain that keeps you calm accompanied by those certain Pokemon because they somehow fit the criteria of your tastes. You can dislike some Pokemon. You can't say they are badly designed, because they fucking aren't. All Pokemon, are Pokemon. You don't like them, I don't give a fuck, but they are Pokemon and so I appreciate the design. I don't go around catching and loving every fucking monster but apparently that is what is needed for a fucking jackass loser like you. Piece of fucking shit.

Why do they have to be alike? Why can't they just benefit from the fact they have a unique presence? Something that isn't retardedly simple or overdesigned?

This is the best design in Gen 7.
>Filename
There are four you dense motherfucker. Learn to count.

Thats not Cutiefly.

I'm only trying to drive the shills back to /vp/ where they belong so that we can actually discuss the objective shittiness of nu-Pokemon.

>removing HMs and badges.
>a good thing
wow...so this...is the power....of casuals....whoa...

Literally has no bearing. That guy's a fag for constantly posting the same shit, true. But barneyfag is repeating the exact same arguments in a Pavlovian response time and time again. 'Lurk more'. Could you be any more pathetic? Look at the argument in its own context.

MEMBER GEN 1?

MEMBER HOW THEY LOCKED MEW AWAY FROM EVERYONE THAT DIDN'T GO TO A ONE TIME EVENT? MEMBER HOW TO GET MEW YOU HAD TO DO A GAME BREAKING GLITCH?

MEMBER GEN 1? GEN 1 WAS GREAT

>he actually wants to carry pointless HM slaves around

Your retarded expectation

Yeah, heaven forbid a game about adventure, communication and participation would involve a real life event.

No, it isn't.
>Wanting HMs
You're working so hard for the (you)s.
They've done that in every generation.

I see one resemblance when I actually think about it. Humanoid type Pokemon seem to be the type of Pokemon that "they can't really mess up" for you, is that right?

>Why do they have to be alike?
Well for one, you did put out a set of completely different Pokemon, which would backfire on you when you like Pokemon a certain way, yet all of those are fucking different as shit. Emboar? How the fuck is he not "overdesigned" in a way, and how the fuck is that bad dude? hat the fuck is wrong with you, you literally don't make ANY fucking sense. So you don't like simple shit like Voltorb? But there is no middle ground for you. There is no middle ground in Pokemon. They are all fucking different and that's a fucking good thing.

>gen 1 didnt pander to gibsmedats
another reason its the best

They still do that you fucking shill.

>pointless bandit mask
>claws are literally misshapen triangles
>this is what constitutes for good design according to /vp/ shills

He even admits to being pokebarneyfag This is the dumbfuck you're defending, retard. He's defending HMs for fucks sake.

So it cant be the best Gen 7 design as that title belongs to Cutiefly.

>Implying you would ever go outside to an event
You probably didn't even had friends to trade with.

>oh no i have to catch one more pokemon :(((
Git gud shills

pssshh

That wouldn't look too bad if it wasn't for the Zekrom wing on the top and if Type Null had a mane like Entei's

I hope the rest of the pokemon in Gen 7 aren't toyetic like the ones in Gen 1 and 6.

>They've done that in every generation.

No they haven't, dumb fuck. Ever since gen 4 all pokemon have been obtainable in-game or through online events.

It was a one-time event. In Tokyo.

That's not an adventure, that's an expensive vacation.

I called him a fag. How the fuck is defending him? Just because I think your faggotry surpasses his doesn't lump me with him.

'MEMBER KANTO?

KANTO WAS THE BEST. KANTO TOTALLY WASN'T BORING AT ALL!

I like the face. Surprised it looked like that. The mane would preferably be a bit smaller, in my taste, but overall a pretty neat design to me.

No fuck you, you're the same faggot who doesn't know shit. Go kill yourself.

No, it wasn't. It happened a lot in US. I know because I went when I was a kid.

We get it. You don't like Pokemon.

But it can, because the design is better than Cutiefly.
Event pokemon are event pokemon.
I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here.

You make a strong argument. I still really like Cutiefly though.

the US had tons of events, but none of them were for mew

your dumb fuck ass obviously doesn't remember correctly so how about I remind you

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_in-game_event_Pokémon_in_Generation_I

Ditto is a man made Pokemon? When was this ever brought up in the games, or ever for that matter?

I don't get why we have so many genwunners on Cred Forums.

Can you nostalgiafags at least meet me half way and be gen 3 autists? Those guys are a lot more bearable and have more reasonable opinions.

I will never give up the dream of another Colosseum/xd-style game.

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_European_language_event_Pokémon_distributions_in_Generation_I#Christmas_Present_Mew

Retard.

Currently the best new Pokemon so far.

| Do you agree? |
| ______ ______ _____ |
| | Yes | | Maybe | | Meme | |
|  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ |
|______________________________ __ _|

>I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here.

Kanto was boring and small. It had no life. Very limited environments.

I believe the NX might have something. I actually don't doubt it considering they even confirmed that some games were going to be on there.

I wish I still had the certificate that I got whenever I got it at the event just to rub your stupid fucking nose in it.

You could get Mew in the US.

Why can't pokemon be serious, realistic and immersive again instead of some digimon garbage?

>Germany

We're talking about the US you dumb nigger blithering autist fuck shit faggot that can't even read the shit he posts. Slit your throat you fucking imbecile.

You couldn't. It was actually a big deal that the US never got mew.

Not making his Type Null

You realise you're just as bad as the 'genwunners' you complain so much about? You clearly have irrational hatred for the first games of the franchise you claim to love.

>It happened a lot in US. I know because I went when I was a kid.
>Links to a page for European events
bravo

>DUDE POKEMON COLDSTEEL VERSION IS GOAT LMAO
Spoken like a true underage

>I don't get why we have so many genwunners on Cred Forums.
Maybe because /vp/ shills are cancerous as all fuck.

Well, you're not wrong.

No, I don't realize that because it's not true. I replay Gen 1 every so often. I just have enough critical thinking skills to know it's objectively the worst generation.

I didn't mean to highlight that entry. Control + F 'United States' on that page. You're speaking complete shit. You literally know nothing about being a fan of Pokemon.

They toured Pokemon Stadium around and distributed Mew. There were tournaments and if you made it to the finals, your round was played up on the jumbotron in Stadium.

Pokemon XD 2 mega rings of darkness when?
Micheal becomes a bad ass like Wes and Wes is bad guy/anti hero because that girl is kidnaped and is brain washed to be the final boss and has some shadow aura tier shot for a human or something

type null is cute!

Barneyfag 2.0, have you ever spoken to a doctor? What did Mr. Doctor say to you?

European language, you fucking moron. That means English and includes several events that took place in the US.

is this a jellyfish pokemon?

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_European_language_event_Pokémon_distributions_in_Generation_I#Pok.C3.A9mon_2000_Stadium_Tour_Mew

Learn to scroll or at least Ctrl+F

The name is a reference to programming more or less, or rather the name comes from the Pokedex trying to determine its type but since it's a chimera, it cannot determine its type and therefore the Type value becomes null.

Its not a pokemon. Its an ultra beast.

I think we have found the most blatant case of underage on this board.

I retract my statements, but in all fairness it's a pretty misleading page title.

It's the same person. Allcaps poster and nu-pokemon poster never post within 2 minutes of each other.
Or just use a new protagonist without mentioning the old protagonists, like XD did. Hell, I wouldn't mind Cipher expanding into a whole new region, don't think there's that much more to be done with Orre.

Miror B. has to show up, though, or there's no point to making the game.

Mechanically, perhaps yes. But in terms of creativity? Particularly based on the context of it's creation? No. Far from it.

Anyway, someone who posts so fervently on every supposed failing of the generation displays something a bit more heated than an 'objective' outlook. You hate Pokemon.

dang. I wanted a jellyfish pokemon.

That's Ditto

>But in terms of creativity? Particularly based on the context of it's creation? No. Far from it.

A POKEBALL

WITH

EYEBALLS

>far from it

/vp/ shills will damage control by telling you it isn't a Pokemon to cover up the fact that nu-Pokemon has jumped the shark so fucking hard it's not even funny.

Given that the idea of a Pokeball was brand new and they were coming up with a novel 'Mimic' kind of monster, then yeah. I'm not fond of Voltorb, but that's pretty cool.

>Particularly based on the context of it's creation?
Aren't you basically saying here that it is the most creative purely because it's the first game? You're not taking the other generations into account.

It's not a fucking Pokemon you idiot. And stop saying "nu-Pokemon" you fucking piece of shit.

The protagonist and antagonist were named Red and Blue.

The only thing "creative" about gen 1 was that it was the first generation. That's it. Compared to every other generation, the story is bland, the pokemon aren't anymore stupid than gen 5's, and kanto was even more lifeless than fucking Kalos. Hell, at least Kalos had some distractions and varying environments.

>Cinnabar Island
>Huge ass volcano in the cartoon
>A boring island in the game, save for the boring derelict lab
They better remake the whole fucking game if they ever decide to rehash that region again.

This might be the one of the worst Pokemon threads on Cred Forums ever, even by Cred Forums standards

Nope. You're reading something not in my statement. i don't even think it's the most creative. Gen 2 might get that. But it's far from the most creatively bankrupt.

Psst

Hey kids. Wanna see what autism looks like?

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/nu-poke*/

you're a digimon

>Lurantis for Grass
>Alola Marowak for Fire
>Wishiwashi for Water

Who /boxingtheirstarter/ here?

jesus christ, genwunners

this is your king

I wonder if there will be another frogger mon in this gen. Amphibians are best.
They already meet my turtle quota

I am actually curious when or if they'll do another set of gen 1 remakes seeing as FR/LG are now over a decade old. I can already imagine people pretending to be outraged when the references to real places and animals are removed.
On Cred Forums? Maybe. On Cred Forums? Not even close.

It's actually shaping up to be the first Pokemon game I finished since Black. Pic related is easily one of my favorite Pokemon of Gen 7 so far.

>What went wrong
You, for caring about Pokemon after the age of 12.

why do gen 3 babies get so butthurt about gen 1?

Other way around. Gen 3 took Red and Blue and made them actually good.

His shit team was due to technical limitations. Check out his Stadium teams for what they wanted him to have.

Ah, the typical shitposting. Comfy. Why can't we just have this without that fucking Barney piece of shit?

It depends on the final forms and if I get a female Popplio.

>His shit team was due to technical limitations.
Can you elaborate? I've never heard about this before.

>The only thing "creative" about gen 1 was that it was the first generation
yes, it created everything that subsequent generations soullessly copied

>DUDE DISCO PANTS LMAO
>DUDE EDGY NU-FORMS LMAO
>DUDE ITS A FISH THATS MADE OF FISH LMAO
/vp/ shills everyone

I absolutely abhor genwunners, but this guy going full nuclear about his hate for them in this thread is pretty cringy.

Still not that great. Very little type coverage.

I love Noodle!

t. gen 3 baby

>His shit team was due to technical limitations
I'm crunch low-level machine code for a living and I can tell you're a fucking liar.

Wanna se real autism?

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/genwunner/

NPCs could only have one Pokemon with a custom movepool, everyone else had to use level up moves, thus his Execuggtor.

Whoops, you triggered the nu-Pokeshills again. Brace yourself for the (You)s

What the fuck does "nu-pokemon" even mean

>copied

Changed, fixed, and upgraded. FTFY. Even if you're a Kantonigger, Gen 3 did Kanto better.

Sup barneyboy, not only are you not even subtle but you also think a general-use term spouted by millions of unique individuals over the year has anything on a word invented and used solely by a child with a mental disorder who really needs parental supervision.

It's fucking pokemon they can't all be winners gen1 and 2 had some shit tier pokemon like magnemite

>Not appreciating a comfy pair of disco pants

Pokemon special is going to orre if it's any consolation.

I never got the "It's too many pokemons!" complaint. The only reason they had 151 pokemons in the original was because of time and hardware constraints. I always wanted 1000+ of the fuckers when I first played the games, there was actually too little variety in the first gen.

>I absolutely abhor genwunners
>But this guy is going full nuclear and its cringy!
I really don't understand posts like these. You abhor them, but he is not showing that same exact affection with you? Why would you defend the completely opposite thing? What the fuck is wrong with you people.

>exeggutor is a literal palm tree now
>dragon type

This cant be fucking real.
It just cant
Even devianart kids could have done it better.

How to stump every single genwunner (works every thread)

Name 1 (ONE) think Red and Blue did right that no other pokemon game after did. It cannot be a buzzword or phrase (e.g. it was comfy, it had soul, it was creative)

Name 1 (ONE) actual measurable thing that Red and Blue did better than every game after.

Haha yeah man, fuck that kid; dude likes things.

But I'm not defending the completely opposite thing, retard-kun. I'm simply saying he is being an annoying autist about it.

>Name 1 (ONE) think Red and Blue did right that no other pokemon game after did. It cannot be a buzzword or phrase (e.g. it was comfy, it had soul, it was creative)
it was bad
>Name 1 (ONE) actual measurable thing that Red and Blue did better than every game after.
being shit

do i win?

>Magnemite is one of the lame Gen 1 mons
>And then they later added Magnezone which is fucking awesome
I really wish they did another Gen 4 and addressed a lot of the single or dual stage pokemons.
No babbies, pls.

It's based on a tree in Hawaii that is known for looking like a dragon among the natives.

It is, actually. Pretty sure that's the first time they've referenced Orre outside of its own games.

Me too, I always thought the same. Stop at 151? Nah fuck that. Keep it going and don't stop, make the fucking Pokedex completion harder, well they will have a magical number someday.

Hell yeah, I want that competition diploma to mean something.

>it being a failed experiment somehow permits an incredibly shit design

If they made a Pokemon that was literally just an over-designed stick on the ground would you faggots say "b-buh its SUPPOSED to look like a stick!"?

Except that exeggutor was used a promotional over a decade ago when pokemon came out you newfag.

Every single game after Red and Blue were an improvement over the first generation.

You might not like the new Pokemon designs, that's your opinion and it's fine - most of my favorite designs can by found in gen. 5, but you are a deluded nostalgiafag if you cannot see this simple fact; Gen 1 was basic, everything after was an improvement in one way or another. Hell, Gen 2. was a VAST improvement over the basic formula, and the only thing Gen. 3 fucked up originally, was that they had no way of trading with the GBA games.

gen 4 evolutions were literally just "dude just make them all fatter lmao"

barney

>basing a pokemon that has and will be exposed to millions on a single, not particularly well known tree.

I don't think it's a shit design, I think it actually looks cool, unlike the similar Genesect.

>It cannot be one of the reasons gen 1 was better

I might be reading too much into it but I'm expecting them to do Mega Evolutions of previous gen pokemon from now on rather than the other kind.

Hell, a good chunk of Gen 4's evolutions could have passed for Mega. Especially the one that is literally called Megayanma in Japan.

I fucking hope you are joking.

I actually really like the design.

What where they supposed to do? Shrink?

>Hey guys, lets not stop making new pokemons. We still have a lot of idea for designs, right?
>We totally shouldnt not quit making new horrible looking creatures for this series instead of focusing on the 1000 ones we already made

I don't think gamefreak takes into account autists that need to connect every single pokemon with something they've personally witnessed IRL

Send them an email and I'm sure they'll explain more pokemon to you

Mean GBC games

baaaaarneeey

Holy fuck this thread makes me feel bad, get it together guys.

dicks out for pokemon

This is what I don't about you people.

Whenever "genwunners" complain about how Pokemon has become shit they are talking about the Pokemon designs. Not the mechanics, not the regions, it's the fucking designs. Ever since the 3rd gen, the designs took a fucking nosedive.

Genesex is great. His cries is one of my all time favorites.

You mean second.

It's a play on the type of palm Exeggutor is based. It's a bit weird, but whatever makes Charifags cry gets a chuckle out of me.

>that moment when you realize Digimon is now better than Pokemon

It took decades but it finally happened, holy shit.

You do realize new Pokemon is what sells the series, right? You'd be laughed out of the board room and probably fired for being retarded.

>you people
>the designs took a fucking nosedive.
Let me hear your explanation. How the FUCK did they take a "nosedive", when they are all Pokemon, and bear no fucking middle ground in any generation. Tell me.

Platinum was solidly better than Diamond and Pearl, those two were absolute trash.

>set game in "Hawaii"
>design Pokemon based on Hawaiian lore

Complete madness.

It's from /vp/'s fangame

Why would anyone play these games if they didn't have new Pokemon to catch?

But none of their arguments about design have any sort of weight or logic to them, it's literally all a mishmash of subjective opinions that they are trying to pass off as factual truth. They are trying to quantify something that can't be quantified and when they get mad and people rightfully call out their ad-hoc arguments for being hypocritical.

>You might not like the new Pokemon designs, that's your opinion and it's fine - most of my favorite designs can by found in gen. 5

user...

But nah, fuck that noise. We'll never agree on that point. Genwun does have some of the most iconic designs because of several factors, but saying "took a nosedive" is frankly bullshit.

Gen 4. I do think was quite lackluster and overly robotic, but besides that, every gen had a good bunch of designs.

I wish this was true, but man Cyber Sleuth was so fucking disappointing. I still haven't finished that shit. ORAS was disappointing but at least I beat it.

Don't reply to barney samefagging.

lol fuck no neck yourself

Because genwunners act like bad designs are a new thing.

I mean, look at OP's post:

>what went wrong?

it implies there haven't been shit pokemon designs since 1996

>Cyber Sleuth was so fucking disappointing

Of all the games you could have picked to talk shit about lmao.
Obvious Pokefag is obvious

We're talking about modern games, right? You said it yourself:

>that moment when you realize Digimon is now better than Pokemon

So I went with the most recent Digimon games (available in the west) and Cyber Sleuth was worse than ORAS.

Next Order looks like a Cyber Sleuth rehash which I'm worried about.

Based off a plant that has dragon in the name.

out of autism fuel?

Next Order got a 33/40 from Famitsu.

That's not good. Famitsu usually gives mediocre games at least a 35.

And you are implying that is a shit design. Why are you acting that way, passive aggressively? Are you a fucking psychopath?

There aren't any "bad" designs, how do you define that when it comes to Pokemon? You can't. You can dislike it, but you can't appreciate the design? If you went out and erased those Pokemon from the entire franchise just because you really don't like them and that they shouldn't be Pokemon, then you are fucking incredibly simple-minded when it comes to things, and you just want things to be your way. You don't care about anything else. You don't like the series. You want everything to be in your own perfect little autistic world.

>faggots actually defending the new shitty looking Pokemons

Holy fuck this thread is GOLD!
I bet if GameFreaks shat their pants, glued them together and put in the game as a new Pokemon design you fags would love it.
I mean come the fuck on. There's "fanbase" and there's fucking "shit-eaters".

Let's play my favorite genwunner game.

It's called: Count the Tail-Whips

ᵇᵃʳᶰᵉʸ

They already did that, it's called Jynx.

Nigga what I meant in my post is that YOU HAVE LITERAL SHIT TASTE if you think Cyber Sleuth was disappointing.
I'm playing it myself, as well as Next Order, and Cyber Sleuth is nowhere near disappointing.
Especially by Digimon games standards.
It's easily more fun than the last two Pokemon games too.

You do know we know you're samefagging since the poster count stayed the same, right?

BEST
But for real tho, the 2d art this gen has been absolutely abysmal. It looks like they used fill bucket half the time. However they really are taking advantage of 3d models/movement this gen and the new designs look great in game.

It's like, you type something. But it's always wrong. You try to type, and people just keep telling you to shut the fuck up and even slap your fucking face. Yet you take it like a sissy and just keep yapping.

I don't get it. Is this what they call advanced autism?

nah fuck off

shit on pokemon all you want but cyber sleuth was fucking garbage

>samefagging since the poster count stayed the same

So is this shit a new meme or something?
That's the third time I see a post like that but no one can be this dumb to now know how the IP count works.

And the nu-Pokeshills continue to flock to these threads to white-knight their shitty Hasbro toys.

Literally underage horsefuckers.

There's so many buzzwords in this post I can't comprehend it

Not an argument.

Topkek
Next time try harder with your falseflagging.

>this whole post
And you had to post a pic of the ONLY Pokemon where the opposite applies?
Dude.

>literally a minute apart from each other

>I'm crunch low-level machine code
>I'm
>I am crunch

Yeah, you sure seem like a smart guy.

?

>Digifags get a major game in YEARS
>Suddenly think they are in the top of the world

You're probably from brazil or something

nothing the designs in s&m have been fantastic

Dr. Zaius, Dr. Zaius.

Ahahaha, what the hell is that.

Member the 90s? Member Charizard? Member?

>Tentacruel
>Jellicent

I'm avoiding the Grass starter for the sole reason that he's gonna be my Grass type.

Wow he replied to every post in the thread before himself I really really like him now he's cool

What about Tentacool and Jellicient.

>that 'tail' is acutally pyukumuku's rectum

Furries seem to agree.

Name one (one) bad design from SM so far that isn't a legendary, or Lycanroc night form.

none. i kinda dislike the muddy horse (first form) a bit, but. also the plushie line. but i might actually grow to like them in game. this generation already has some of my favorite designs.

I didn't like the apple/cherry, but I can't say is a "bad design", tho.

>There aren't any "bad" designs
Ambipom.

I've grown kind of fond of Lycanroc midnight. Especially after looking at it as a boxer rather than a Naruto.
Also, the supposed final forms of the starters are pretty fucking awful, mate.

No.

Ambipom is the worst Pokemon design.
Worse even than Magmortar or Magnezone. Worse even than Grumpig or Klefki.

>Nu-Pokemon

He.

But those 4 aren't badly designed by any means. Sure, you don't like Ambipom because it deforms from Aipom. But it's not badly designed. Go fucking kill yourself shitposter.

You are so god damn bad at baiting, user.

>Magnezone
>bad

You making a pokemon thread on Cred Forums that isn't based on brand new news.

None of the ones you named have bad designs, specially Grumpig.

I really don't understand why you are like this.

>HURR DURR GENWUNNER

Jesus Christ Cred Forums is garbage.

Yeah I know. I wish you were dead, you fucking shitposter.

>2016
>Pokemon
>still relevant

lol no
Go to your containment board. And take your shitty designs with you.

Grumpig is one of the worst Pokemon designs.

Shut the fuck up Barney.

Not really.

You're just fishing for replies, aren't you?

Still the guy who dislikes Grumpig?

No, why would you say that?

Is this reverse bait?
It's almost as popular as the late 90s.

>implying slimes aren't legitimate monsters
Makes a lot more sense then literal snowcones, keychains or "le crab with boxing gloves and black eye maymay"

I can't believe I'm actually replying to somebody who thinks this post I'm replying to isn't intended to be bait.

How the fuck does that make "any sense" at all you fucking stupid ass bitch? So balls and magnets can be Pokemon but something that is actually cleverly designed as a fairy who steals keys isn't? What the fuck is wrong with you? How the fuck does any of those Pokemon even remotely make any more or less sense than this stupid basic fucking slime shit? Are you fucking stupid?

>black eye maymay
Oh I didn't know boxers with black eyes were a meme? I want to violently shake your head as brutally as possible.

>MUH MUK
>MUH VOLTORB
Slimes and mimics are common JRPG enemies. Play a JRPG that isn't Pokemon once in a while.

>BECAUSE DRAGON QUEST HAS A FUCKING SLIME THAT MEANS THIS SLIME IS MORE OF A POKEMON THAN THAT KEY
You really are making this extremely fucking difficult. So because Shin Megami Tensei has a stupid fucking Snow Jester thing, then if that was a Pokemon it'd be okay?

I'm done. I'm fucking done. You people are literally insane. I can't tell if you are shitposting, rustling my jimmies or what. I just know that I want you dead as fast as possible because there is nobody on Earth, not even the fucking deformed and mentally ill to the bone are as fucking deluded as you are.

Good job spending more time on our autistic spergout than actually countering the point. The fact that Dragon Quest is the only other game that you can think of with a slime enemy shows how little games you play. Now go on and name some games with mimics in them, and see how long you can go without naming every single JRPG ever. But keep crying and giving up, wimp.

I countered it. And you are wrong. Deluded. There really is no point in attempting to argue with somebody with a stupidity at your level because you will make logical fallacy after fallacy and deviate from the actual point of the conversation and use other games with the same "idea" because it's so fucking common and actually trying to use that towards your argument on why Muk is a better Pokemon than Klefki.

You don't know shit about anything. You are fucking insane and you still think you are right. You never will be, ever. Nobody will ever agree with you and you are living in your own little world. When the point comes to where you are unable to reason with a creature, it gets retarded. You can smack it, punch it, try to reason with it. It won't work. It's not self-aware.

I'm talking about you. You are incredibly fucking moronic in the way that your brain is programmed to think and deal with arguments.

Nice fake, really nice.

>>someone point out it was clearly described in ruby, 14 years ago
Wait what?

You just wrote a massive paragraph of absolutely nothing. Are you going to name some other games with slime enemies that aren't Dragon Quest? Are you going to name some games with mimics? No, you're just going to keep spouting ad hominem and fallacy fallacies.

There was absolutely no counter argument in your post, just "MUH DRAGON QUEST". that's it. Here's your post with all the ad hominem taken out:

>

RSE where the first games that felt like an adventure. RBY and GSC felt too "urban", meanwhite RSE takes you to a lot of biomes littered in mystery. It's when the series started to get good, in my opinion.

I wrote a post perfectly explaining your attitude and how you work. I know you're going to continuously bark no matter what. If I tell a dog to shut up, it's still going to bark unless I ignore it.

The point is, you literally have fucking nothing. You keep telling me to name other games, when I picked Dragon Quest because it was the first fucking one off the top of my head, like that has any point to anything at all?

You think that Muk is more of a Pokemon than Klefki, because slimes and mimics are common enemies in JRPGs. That is your argument, correct? It literally makes no fucking sense. Keep flailing your arms.

the dex entry says exeggutor originated from the tropics and changed due to being in a different region with less sun, so technically Alola exeggutor is the original

>I wrote a post perfectly explaining your attitude and how you work.
That's cool but that's not an argument.
>I know you're going to continuously bark no matter what. If I tell a dog to shut up, it's still going to bark unless I ignore it.
Not an argument.
>The point is, you literally have fucking nothing.
Not an argument
>You keep telling me to name other games, when I picked Dragon Quest because it was the first fucking one off the top of my head, like that has any point to anything at all?
You named it because you know no other games, and now you're trying to cover up by dodging the point for 3 posts consecutively instead of directly responding to the point.
>You think that Muk is more of a Pokemon than Klefki, because slimes and mimics are common enemies in JRPGs.
Are you going to counter that? No, you're gonna keep spouting non-arguments.
>It literally makes no fucking sense.
Until you explain in your own words why you think it makes no sense without "UR DUMB AND STUPID LOLZ", you have no argument.
>Keep flailing your arms.
Not an argument.

Man Colosseum was the fucking shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=2v5PpX5Z2BA

>monotonously repeats "not an argument" thinking this makes weigh to his
I have argued with many, many people like you before. Who strawman, and typically use the most diminutive way of arguing. It's very amusing to me, and it makes you look incredibly prepubescent. I'm enjoying this, actually.

You want me to name other games for you, besides Dragon Quest, to help your nonexistent point, is that correct? Where would this be helping your case?

>are you going to counter that?
But you have no argument. here is no proof to anything you said. Where is Pikachu, Mewtwo in other JRPGs? Where is Aipom? Where is Celebi?

Actually, go ahead and name every single Pokemon from Generation 1 and 2, and tell me accordingly what each one of them represent in other games. Go ahead. If you can't do it, you're fucking stupid and I want to see how you try and get away from my argument.

Well to be fair, if Jack Frost was in the game, it would be enhanced tenfold. Hell, imagine a world where SMT's lead designer was Kaneko. That would be cool.

You realize almost a quarter of that is OC DONUT STEAL shit right?

>Where Pokemon's lead designer was Kaneko
I never proofread

You are spouting ad hominem over and over instead of clearly countering the argument. You use this to make it seem like you have anything to say, when you don't. I am asking simple questions, and you continue sperging out and saying "NO U DUN HAVE AN ARGUMENT, UR DUMB AND UR A POOPYHEAD".
>You want me to name other games for you, besides Dragon Quest, to help your nonexistent point, is that correct?
If it is such a nonexistant point, why are you struggling so hard to do so? Why have you spent about half an hour dodging this if it's so simple and easy to do?
>Where is Pikachu, Mewtwo in other JRPGs?
Pikachu is a mascot pokemon, Mewtwo is the super-strong endgame weapon.
>Actually, go ahead and name every single Pokemon from Generation 1 and 2, and tell me accordingly what each one of them represent in other games.
I will do this as soon as you respond to my point about slimes and mimics, which you haven't done in half an hour so far. You first.

>you are spouting ad hominem over and
Yeah I didn't read. Not an argument.

Where is my list of Pokemon? I want a list. Stop running away.

I asked for a list of slimes and mimics first, half an hour ago in Once you successfully do that, I will list Pokemon and their equivalents. Once you actually counter the argument that you have been dodging and sliding away from for 40 minutes, I will give you your list.

What has this thread become, actually, this thread shouldn't have existed in the first place since OP was a very clear bait post that Cred Forums can't resist biting

>I asked for a list of slimes and mimics first
Not Pokemon related.

Where is my list? You can't just tell me Muk are slimes. You need to do the rest. Stop running away from the argument.

Did GF go to a local children's school and asked them to design the new pokemon?

>shit pokemon that no one but people born in 1999 likes
>"b-but bait"
Stay mad /vp/eener

What shit Pokemon, shitposter? You mean Muk? I agree.

Muk is a slime. Voltorb is a mimic. The question is directly related to Pokemon, as the two pokemon represent JRPG archetypes.
Again, I asked for a list of slimes and mimics first, half an hour ago in Once you successfully do that, I will list Pokemon and their equivalents. Once you actually counter the argument that you have been dodging and sliding away from for 40 minutes, I will give you your list.

What am I countering? You think I can't name other JRPGs with mimics? If I can or cannot, where is the relevancy? Why do I need to do something that has nothing to do with anything at all? This is fucking hilarious.

Why can't you name me the Pokemon now? That would really help your case, incredibly. You'd probably win an award, as well.

If it's such a simple task, why is it now 43 minutes past my original request and you still have yet to counter? Do it now if you can do it so easily. The point is for you to prove that you know anything about JRPGs and that you play games that are not Pokemon, since you think Voltorb is a nonsensical design. So far you've just proven yourself a furry with your epic reaction image.

Well it is a game for children, not grown men who live in their parents basements who act like children

This is like the 90th time ive seen people make this thread with some variation of hate and it always with a picture of Type Null. We get it already, you dont like the Pokemon, that fine and dandy, but 9 threads of the same thing gets old real quick. Obviously im exxagerating on the numbers but jesus. Also dont think i feel this way only about the pokemon threads

>The point is for you to prove that you know anything about JRPGs and that you play games that are not Pokemon
Ah, is that what you wanted? Here is a photo of games I like to play, showing the 3DS only. I have played over half of them. If you just wanted to know the games I play for some odd reason, why didn't you just say so user?

But still, not an argument. What am I proving? And to who? An anonymous person who acts emotional towards the slightest stench of an insult, no matter how true it is?

I want my list. I never said Voltorb was nonsensical. I'm going to need proof of that.

>i'm a furry now
Where is your proof? I'm going to need some proofs, buddy. You have a whole lot of arguments to prove, plus my list.

I do not understand anything in that blurry picture of 8x8px downscaled games. What I do understand is that you're a faggot that plays the GBA DKC remakes which means you're gay and you should kill yourself. Before you attempt to single that statement out as ad hominem, know you made the same statement in this post under
>I just know that I want you dead as fast as possible

>An anonymous person who acts emotional towards the slightest stench of an insult
Who are you calling emotional? Do you remember when you wrote a paragraph about how genuinely and deeply emotionally hurt you were over me stating the obvious? Again, let's go back to the same post before:
>I'm done. I'm fucking done. You people are literally insane. I can't tell if you are shitposting, rustling my jimmies or what. I just know that I want you dead as fast as possible because there is nobody on Earth, not even the fucking deformed and mentally ill to the bone are as fucking deluded as you are.
Maybe now's not the best time to pretend like you're totally calm and passive aggressive.

> I never said Voltorb was nonsensical.
>How the fuck does that make "any sense" at all you fucking stupid ass bitch? So balls and magnets can be Pokemon
There's your proof, right in this thread.

And the proof of you being a furry is that a simple google image search of your OC Vulpix reaction image shows it originates from furfag porn sites.

Anyway you still have yet to name some games that include mimic and slime enemies. As I have said before, I will give you your list once you respond to this, which you still have yet to do after an hour.

>Shows overworld
>Forgets to post all the caves, team rocket areas, and safari zone which has more trainers then most of the new generation pokemon overworlds.

>stupid fucking Snow Jester thing

take it back

Also I just noticed this now, were you so butthurt that you thought some literal rando was me? God you're a paranoid bitch.

>I do not understand anything in that blurry picture of 8x8px downscaled games. What I do understand is that you're a faggot that plays the GBA DKC remakes which means you're ga

Now I'll just say this. I really thank you for the way you have brought back nostalgia to me. You people are fun to analyze. It brings me back to the old Cred Forums days where I was new and everyone sort of shitposted like you did.

But I have to wonder, what sort of deranged brain of yours led you to seriously start with me like this. I genuinely believe that there is something very sickly about you, in terms of the way you interact with others. You don't seem like the type of person at all to have nice conversations with people. Instead, you will do anything at all cost to sound like you have a good argument, but that's at a cost of your poor logic and reasoning.

You got incredibly boring so fast. I mean, what the fuck am I even doing wasting my time with you? 40 fucking minutes I've been sitting in this chair, reading half of every one of your posts and just smirking at how mentally deranged and committed you are to proving something, just because you want to feel superior in the fact that you think you know anything about Pokemon because it is an RPG from Japan, and literally bears no resemblance to most JRPGs. I don't think you know anything about JRPGs, and I'm going to run away with this fact. I want you to seriously think about the way you are acting as an adult. It's not just on the internet, I see something immensely wretched behind that monitor.

I hid your post after I read the sentence I greentexted. Sorry, I'm not going to pretend to care anymore. I am leaving the thread, and getting the final word on you before I waste any of my time. I know that the "last word" is the goal of all shitposters, so I automatically beat you at your own game and you will never, ever get to reply to me again. Enjoy your lowly and pathetic life.

I do. Sorry.

>nu-Pokeshills getting this absolutely BTFO
/vp/ literally on suicide watch. Thank you for being one of the few adults in this thread

What's wrong with objectmons though? I think they have best designs. Even Garbodor is amazing.

You fags forget that this is Pocket MONSTERS, no animals.

I'm currently writing a response so don't think this fag is me samefagging

>Alola Exeggutor is part Dragon probably because of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dracaena_(plant)
>Mega Ampharos is part Dragon because of a pun involving it's Japanese name
>Draco Meteor is also Dragon type because of a similar pun with it's Japanese name, which otherwise translates directly to Meteor Shower.

You should have been expecting those curveballs by now.

what do you mean? he looks cool af

Alright jackass, since you've been asking all the questions so far, here's a question for you, what do you consider a pokemon to be and why do these """nu-pokemon""" not count

Yeah me too, I predicted that they would make a taller version of exeggutor with dragon typing around, say, 2002. Same as the Alolan Raichu.
Getting old really

I just entered this thread and holy shit this autismo is booty-blasted. I don't even like most gen1 pokemon

> I genuinely believe that there is something very sickly about you, in terms of the way you interact with others.
Go back to this conversation and ask yourself who's the person with the problem here
>You got incredibly boring so fast
Not true since you've spent over an hour writing a novel about how I'm dumb and stupid and a big poo poo baby.
>40 fucking minutes I've been sitting in this chair,
Correction: 80 minutes. Don't try to make yourself look good here.
> just smirking at how mentally deranged and committed you are to proving something
*pssshhh* hehe... this guy is just so deranged... time to show him his worth! *UNSHEATHES KEYBOARD* *CLACKS AND WRITES PARAGRAPHS* *DODGES ARGUMENTS LIKE BULLETS IN THE MATRIX* nothing personnel kid...
>you think you know anything about Pokemon because it is an RPG from Japan, and literally bears no resemblance to most JRPGs
Again proving my point. You do not play JRPGs. You've spent 80 minutes pretending like you do, but you don't.
>I hid your post after I read the sentence I greentexted.
No, you didn't. You're still in this thread awaiting a response, because you just can't get enough of my attention. You're a /vg/ poster, of course you're an attention whore. And if you're not, congrats, you made yourself look like a total coward by dodging an argument for 80 minutes. In fact, I'm gonna post all the times you accused me of "running away" as a juxtaposition with your little bitch response here:

> I want to see how you try and get away from my argument.
> I want a list. Stop running away.
>. Stop running away from the argument.

Anyway, good job proving yourself as an autistic furry with shit taste in games and that doesn't play games that are not Nintendo. Since no one else in this thread cares about this argument, and the only response to this overall is one positive to me ( ), I'd say you just embarrassed yourself pretty hard.

>I dont like the new pokemon
>Better make a thread about it!

I fucking hate Gen 1 except Magnemite/Magneton and Onix.

It is? Explain. Which story arc is it happening in?

>le ebin jojo's
Post invalidated.

Is something the matter?

You just told someone to commit suicide because they annoyed you with something they said, over pokemon no less. Grow up, user.

No don't worry, this is just le work of le ENEMY STAAAAND WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LOL!

Welcome to a discussion board

>Milktank
>Steelix
>Pilloswine
>Kingdra
>Three
???

>using le in 2016
Nicely meme'd friend

Are you seriously being triggered by images?

You thought I was getting triggered by images BUT IT WAS ME DIO xD!

>This fucking thread

OP really is the new barney-fag isn't he

I didn't know being this much of a faggot was possible

*puts on le mask and transforms into the ultimate thing and all my clothes come off*
Hmmm you wanna see who's gayer? Come at me Broseph Joestar!

What the fuck are you talking about?

Hmph, clearly you did not see through my strategy! Your next line will be "im gay lol"

Nigger you claim you hate jojo but half this this you're saying you could only get if you watched/read it.

Man, that is one of the worst designs yet.
At least the Alola forms are a better concept than Mega ever was.

Not him, I've never read/watched jojo but I do recognize those lines mostly because jojofags like to spam that shit everywhere

Dittos were failed Mew clones.
Mewtwo was only successful because they changed something, rather than trying to duplicate.

Nothing, if anything this suggests some ethical lines are crossed because man tried to make artificial Legendaries.

The description says it's a manmade Pokemon.

It's mask/limiter.

Only one of those things is a manmade Pokemon.

Mewtwo is THOUGHT to be manmade because the anime and Special going to that conclusion but all that's said is "Mew gave birth." Seeing how Manaphy gives birth to Phione, this might be a similar case.

Ditto being manmade is fanon, as nothing in game suggests that being the case.

Why do people get so easily triggered by Pokemon? If you don't like it don't play it, nigga.

Regardless, there's at least two manmade pokemon present in S&M. An old mechanical one and this new chimera.

You crazy ding-dong
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Porygon_(Pokémon) is confirmed in game
and so is mewtwo (read the diaries).
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mewtwo_(Pokémon)
Ditto is the only on that is "fanmade" but only because all evidence leads to the community thinking so.

>CHANGE IS WRONG REEEEEEEEE

Learn to context.

It's supposed to look like 3 animals glued together, and not in that stupid "Klefki is a keychain" way.

>b-but there's bedder way to draw a chimera
>NO, YOU GENWUNNER
>Ad hominem
>Circular Argument
>Petitio Principii
>Here's a list of Toriyama Art and his influence in Gen1
user, you're replying to a 7 hour post. Everyone finished funposting about genwuns by the time you started posting

I'm not even sure why I'm in this thread

Alola Raichu looks like a toy.

Will there be a fish pokemon that lives inside of its anus like real sea cucumbers?