Any good horror games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j1-zO0UX604
youtu.be/g5lkah6o6I0
youtu.be/B_pi376qR4I
moddb.com/mods/alchemilla-mod
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dead Space 1

Aliens. Can't remember the name of the new one.

ayy lmao

Resident Evil 2 my man.

jump scares or just creepy atmosphere?

Silent Hill 3 is the finest of em, and comes with its own grumpyfu.

Nope.

here you go, pleb

Exanima. There are spooky zombies.

Any good fighting games?

Try Resident Evil: Dead aim OP, it gets a bad rapc but is short, ambient and can really be spooky as fuck on a dark ship out at sea with nothing but the night wind, groaning boat steel and top-tier zombie moans in the distant.

It also has some of the very best unusual, ambient music, best save theme and possibly one of the best intros ever made. Please take a look and listen:

youtu.be/j1-zO0UX604

youtu.be/g5lkah6o6I0

youtu.be/B_pi376qR4I

You wont be disappoint

SOMA is great. Really makes you think. Seriously though, it has fantastic atmosphere all around and it's very sad. There aren't that many enemies, but they're honestly scary as fuck.

Help me Cred Forums, I'm trying to remember the name of a game

It was a weird ass PS1 adventure/rpg(?) game set in a space station, all I remember is that you start the game in a crash in a hanger and sometime in the beginning of the game there's this sequence where you're walking around in a hedge maze or something.

I think the cover looked like this or something except it had a bald guy (with sunglasses I think) superimposed over the image. The black thing is just the general shape of the space station.

I don't think it was scary per se but it was LSD-esque and scared me when I was younger.

>no Pathologic or The Void
It is you who are the pleb user

This one is GOAT tier OP, don't forget its beat played with headphones. :3

Nevermind found pathologic

An elite group of rangers dispatched to find Bravo team are slaughtered; massacred by an unknown force in the woods near the Spencer Estate. All we have to go on are these typewriter clues left behind. Something about a Jill Valentine, and a Barry Burton, the whole situation is a charlie foxtrot. Still, someone ought to make sense of this thing.

>Fatal Frame 4
Forget the censorship shindig, the game could not be saved even if they put in the lingerie dlc.

My god what a shit excuse for a horror game.

Alien: Isolation?

a-user? Are you ok??

SCP: Containment Breach

moddb.com/mods/alchemilla-mod

Good silent hill esque game. Haven't completed it yet but very good atmosphere.

How was The Evil Within?
Spooky season is almost upon us anons and I'm trying to get my spook on
Already played Dead Space and Alien: Iso

All I have is my xbone

It's ok, not "horror" style. There is really only a few moments that get creepy but it's not much to make up for the rest of the game.

Is Isolation worth it for somebody that likes the Alien franchise and horror games, but doesn't really like linear, playable-movie, themepark type games?

I'd say it was.
I wanted to play it but I hadn't seen the movie so I watched the first two before playing and I have to say they really nailed the atmosphere of the films.
The segments with the alien are actually really tense and challenging. It can't cost too much by now so I say you go for it user. Maybe watch a review or two before you do but I think you'd like it

I hate Amnesia and Outlast but i loved Isolation
Soma is good but Frictional needs to stop producing walking sims

The game definitely doesn't hold your hand and isn't *completely* linear, so I'd say so.

okay thanks lads, sounds good, probably gonna pick it up

This game has the best atmosphere in any horror game I've ever played.
And best engine too