Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BR8zs3C3VWk?list=PLA5140A7C4A485192
youtube.com/watch?v=W-DptWf5Z4o
s1.webmshare.com/jMmB8.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is this even a question?

To give me a boner.

why do you exist?

It's thematic. It inverts your character's voyeurism of his next door neighbor.

Because they had to put something there.

is that laura croft?

Is silent Hill 4 worth picking up?

bukkake room.

Giantess fetish.

for a jump scare
and it was one a sign of the death of the series.

I think it's pretty fun. The newer ones kinda retroactively make it better, though

Manifestation of Walter's obsession with Eileen

that would be the room with the sticky floor
Yes ffs

This, everyone hated SH4 when it came out, but it grew in people over time.

well, I remember that for a lot of people, some years younger than me, 4 kinda became the first Silent Hill game a lot of people played - so it definitely already had fanbase back then

I don't like horror games, but they are arousing in weird ways. I don't know why that is.
Maybe it's for similar reasons as to why horror and erotism are always together in games and movies.

This one in particular had me so interesting I spent hours reading a wiki to learn about the story and seeing images of the characters.
Maybe it's the style the characters are portrayed, but I had an erection most of the time.

Listen to this guys reaction at 9:35

youtu.be/BR8zs3C3VWk?list=PLA5140A7C4A485192

Could you imagine if there was a room with her feet. Haha,
They would be wiggling and make you laugh

I wonder how they would smell haha

This is the only thing to ever make me involuntary scream in vidya. Last thing I expected to see.

>SH2 > SH3 > SH1 > SH4 > the rest

>Not SH1=SH2=SH3>SH4

SH3=SH1>SH4=SH2

If it didn't have the "4" in the title it probably wouldn't have been so negatively received by fans in the first place. All the development interviews I've found paint the game as an experimental side story that likely wouldn't have been a blueprint for future games. The devs just wanted to break out of the box a little for that one game. I don't really blame them for anything after giving us three of the finest examples of survival horror.

If only the fans had known how much worse it could get without Team Silent.

FREE FACE CUMSHOTS!

>implying arbitrary jump scares didn't exist in SH since the very first one
You don't remember that poor cat?

To show you a cute face

I like Silent Hill: Homecoming for Hell Decent alone.

Stop

To be something memorable you'll recall at random times even 10 years after you've played the game. Seriously, I don't remember much about SH4, but this damn room is stuck in my head.

Man, that made me cringe so fucking hard

I wanna jerk off while she watches

If I recall, this was during a part of the game where you didn't have a map and you had to find out which room Eileen was being kept in. So it was a kind of a "...You found Eileen. ...Kind of."

Jump scare? You walk in the room, hear breathing, and simply see her face looking at you funny. That's not a jump scare. That's a weird thing to walk in on. Like all those moments where you randomly saw Valtiel doing weird shit for whatever reason.

That was the point.

For nightmares

It's a giant funked up face that suddenly appears on screen like those YouTube videos. It's a jump scare

i wonder if she would let you lickl her fest, that would be hilarious haha

just for curiosity, and then licking her armpits haha you think she has hair in them? i wanna know haha

haha, how about one with a giant yoshi egg

Brad did it better.
youtube.com/watch?v=W-DptWf5Z4o

s1.webmshare.com/jMmB8.webm

>4pp
Holy shit. That takes me back.

Would you do anything lewd to her face?

Not the guy you're responding to, but the cat wasn't really an "arbitrary" jump scare. It didn't exist purely to startle the player, but to break the tension, to lower the player's guard.
The cat being eaten wouldn't have been an effective or memorable scare if it hadn't been set up that way.

Because it has a question mark at the end.